• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to my world *semi lit- lit* ( closed )

Soul Lover

~Hello~

I'm looking for a long term RP partner who can match me and push me towards becoming a better writer.

Now, that doesn't mean I can't write! My average is 4 paragraphs ranging from 4-6 sentences a piece. However I'm looking to expand on that & I would like to find a partner(s) who can as well.

I check messages daily, but I work 40 hours a week, so I may not be able to reply everyday. The days I'll be more active are Wed/ Thurs/ Sat/ Sun.

1) Semi-Lit to Literate. This means no txt talk, proper grammar, and using paragraph format.
2) At least 3 paragraphs. I'd appreciate more.
3) Being able to control several chara's at once
4) Comfortable with Rated R themes such as fighting, violence, gore, and romance.
5) Communication is key! If you're not feeling the RP, let me know so we can work around it!

Interested in:
  • Fantasy.
    • This can be high fantasy in a separate world (think medieval) or modern fantasy.
  • Different races such as dragons, shifters, fae, sirens, elves, vampires, witches, etc.
  • Strictly OC chara's.
MXM FXM FXF I'm okay with working around the relationships. Just let me know what you prefer. I'd like variety, so if you message me asking "can you play the dominate male chara" and I'm already that in 1 or 2 other rps, I'll have to decline, but I will explain to you WHY I'm declining.

Please note: We do NOT have to use my world for our RP!
  • In this world, each character has one “base” power.
    • For example, if their power is manipulation of plants, they could change the size of the plants around them and use them to attack, or grow the plants at an accelerated rate to help gardens flourish. However they can’t use any other forms of magic.
  • Monster like beasts wreak havoc to the people and lands

Meet the F’hula Clan
    For centuries, this Shifter clan lived on the outskirts of the world. Their lands suffered from drastic weather changes making it difficult to grow food and raise animals. It took a young girl with the power to see the future to step in and make changes. That young girl raised an army of warriors to help conquer other lands so that the F’hula Clan is no longer bound to their harsh homelands. It is now one of the largest clans, having overpowered many towns and cities.

Meet the Nyl'n Clan
    They’re one of the last remaining cities that haven’t fallen to the F’hula Clans rule. The majority of the population are Sirens that reside along the coast and are experts in shipped goods. They aren’t known for their military experience, but their stealth practices. They have spies everywhere.

Meet the Yhol Clan
    Yhol Clan of Elves are a cruel Clan. They often enslave those captured. The cities that won't pay the Yhol Clan for protection are attacked and raided. Sometimes they’ll leave the citizens alive, just so the Queen and King watch the town starve throughout the winter.

Not interested in:
  • Fandoms
  • Characters under the age of 18. I prefer charas 20 or older
  • School Settings
  • A slice of life

If any of this sounds intriguing to you, please let me know!
Make my chara push their limits
Make my chara beg, plead
Make my chara desperate
Make my chara crave the adventure

Things I will need to know about YOU
  1. Your rules
  2. Character(s)
  3. Do you have an idea in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back