• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Hellfire Academy! (Main) (Open)

Who wants a discord server?

• Yes please!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nah, I’m good

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“No need to give me looks, just doing my job of making your life miserable.” Zanael sneered, shooting a wink towards Levi.

“Anyways, I’d totally burn them. But they’ve been hexed, Cinders would find out if I’ve done something to them. She’s pretty much started hexing everything I’ve touched.” The young demon scoffed, getting up from his chair and popping the vertebrae in his spinal column, letting out a short grunt in response. “Eh, I’ll just ditch em. She can get me back later.”

“Might as well go see the other rascals, right?”

Interactions: Skipper Skipper Demonic cupcake Demonic cupcake

Kiya kept reading, digesting every 'word' in the strange novel she held. Although she seemed quite introverted and shy, every so often someone may look at her because of her unique looks she would look up and smirk at them showing her strangely pointy canines. This would successfully freak out freshmen and successfully make her laugh about their reaction.

tumblr_njib11bif21rjd0hlo1_400.gif
Lala Kings
Interactions: Luca( @NightMoves ) and Calliope ( @fabled ) and Quin( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ )
Lala smiled as she was listening to the other two people she was having a conversation the three of them was having, even though it was about that dumb ceremony we go thru every damn year. As she heard Luca introduced himself to the new girl she noticed that as he was doing it he added that the cute ones call him Luke and she smiled at him as he winked at her. Luke wasn't bad looking for sure, maybe something can happen there but we would have to wait in see right. As Calliope introduced herself as Callie to us, she also asked if we were new here or just returning and before she could answer Luke did it for her, in the most truthful way possible, explaining what the food is like and everything along with it.

When Luke mentioned the milkshakes her head went wild, Milkshakes is one of her favorite things in the world even in Hell, however, Hel milkshakes were so much better than the ones on earth so much creativity there. And this can also be a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other more, even though she would like to get to know Luke more than ever. "Milkshakes sounds great, let's go.", she says to both of them but before she could start walking she heard a voice behind her asking to join us. Her voice sounds so familiar. Once she turned around she saw her face and that's how she knew. Lala has seen her around all Lala knows is that she is younger than her, she doesn't know much but if she tags she can get to know her better and hey, this could be the group Lala hangs with throughout the school. Lala turns to her and says "Yeah, I don't think that would be the problem unless anyone else disagrees?", she asked the others.

Kiya put down her book and leaned back on her chair, crossing her legs and turned her head around looking around at all the other people down there with her. She saw some interesting looking people and demons and smiled at them but that was about it.

"okay then lets go!" he grabbed a t shirt then paused and grabbed another one. once he had both t shirts he started floating along to follow levi. "lala plus howard plus you sounds interesting." he then added in a tone nearly identical to lalas but not enough to be rude "am i right?" he laughed. He was actually excited to see how it would all go
Skipper Skipper
—-
She thought for a second “nope!” I wonder what mine might be. Probably has to do with the tingly feeling in my hands. Her eyes went to another demon. This one was reading. She smiled back at her while not showing any reaction to her teeth.
General_warNpeace General_warNpeace ShutUpHeather ShutUpHeather

She raised an eyebrow at this girl whilst still smiling but nicely and stood up and walked towards the person she had smiled at. She hadn't seen her before but she doubted she was new because all the other freshmen were super freaked out but this person seemed nonchalant.

She stayed unfazed “hey. Im sata. Im new here. whats your name?” She held out her hand to shake hands. She found amusement in her confusion but was a master at keeping that unknown.
ShutUpHeather ShutUpHeather

"Hm." She thought for a moment then shook her head snapping back to reality and shook her hand

"Kiya.", She replied tilting her head and releasing her grip.
"You seem very calm for just arriving in Hell.."

She shrugged “im like that” it was a skill she had learned. Stay calm now and absorb the situation you are in later. What had happened to her hadnt fully sunk in yet, that would happen later.

She nodded once, eyeing her and trying to figure out if she was putting up a front or not but couldn't distinguish..

"Good trait." she replied.
"Do you know why you're here yet?"

“Well i mean i ran a drug ring and died killing my dad. (Though that was self defense) honestly its not a surprise that im here” she looked at the map she was given. “So classes dont start till tomorrow. Huh”

"Mm-m." She shook her head.

"Same with me.. Drug dealing and robbery.. Died in a police chase." She shrugged and said this very calmly, as if she's said this a million times before.

"Oh as in like killing people who can't pay off their debts drug-dealing but usually we just hired hit-men except when personal alliances were made, like, giving in bulk dealing." She explained, fiddling with her nails.

“Sounds messy to me. Hiring people. But then again the mexico city drug dealing works different than most i think” she looked at her nails then back to remaining eye contact

She shrugged, "It just did.", "Besides, personally, I only hired maybe twice or thrice. Killing was always thrilling.. The adrenaline..." She remembered, grinning.

This is unpleasant.
These were the primary thoughts that had been running within BIOS's processor as it lay in the cold small rectangle. The odd-looking workers had been quick to find somewhere to make it another person's problem, and with little instruction on where exactly to place the strange robot thing, only vague instructions of putting it in a student position, it had been shoved hastily within the female student common-room.
and cold.
Or more specifically, the refrigerator within said common-room.
Awaiting students is taking abnormal amounts of time. where are they?
BIOS thought over this, curled up in the mini-fridge like a baby bird trapped tightly within an egg, running estimations on when the students would arrive. perhaps they were doing student activities, such as playing with building blocks, or putting non-edible objects in their mouths to salivate. It had been briefly informed before being shoved in the fridge that the student age group was from "Freshmen" to "Senior", but these designations had no pre-assigned value. It was to be assumed they were older then the "Kindergarten" age group, at least. Running processing power to figure out their possible activities, BIOS came to a likely outcome;
THEY ARE TAKING LONGER BECAUSE THEY ARE OLDER AND SUBSEQUENTLY LARGER. THEY WILL HAVE LARGER NON-EDIBLE OBJECTS THAT THEY WISH TO CHEW ON, AND WILL AS A RESULT TAKE LONGER TO SALIVATE ON THEM.
This was logical! and would definitely be the reason. The testers would not abandon BIOS like it had been previously! That.. That was not this. It wasn't being left to rot...be forgotten...NO, it was simply to...to be kept safe until it was needed for 'education'.
BIOS knew this. BIOS believed this.
BIOS sincerely hoped this.

And for any female student unfortunate enough to desire a drink, a rather lonely and desperate surprise would await them in the common-room mini-fridge.

'Another year, another ceremony...' Jauda thought to himself as he watched Satan throw the podium. 'He is always so theatrical, but I guess that makes him who he is.' He was tired of attending these ceremonies, but he knew he had to. There were always new arrivals, hundreds, maybe thousands. He looked around, seeing the new and old faces, but only had distain for them all. He remembered his ceremony. He remembered being thankful that he was dead, he had felt that way for quite some time before he passed... every since they did. He knew he was going to hell, but never figured it would be like this. Jauda was only thankful that he didn't see them here, but of course he wouldn't. They were perfect. He began to walk away after Cinder's dismissed them, but then a ruckus broke out, and being naturally curious, Jauda started making his way through the crowd.

His 6'4" bulky frame peered over most of the crowd, with a few exceptions. He glared at anyone who dared to stay in his way, and most promptly moved out of it. He was used to people avoiding him. He was always quiet, as well as aggressive looking, which put most people off, and he was happy with the peace. He hated people and demons, everyone and everything. As he pushed through the crowd he wipes the sweat of his brow. He had grow used to this heat, but it was still oppressing. The crowd was large and packed together, so it took him quite a while to make his way there. He got there as he saw one girl stand up, he had seen her around before a few times, so he knew she wasn't a new arrival. He assumed she tried to take in one of the new guys, glared over them, then rolled his eyes and started making his way back. The academy was huge, and since they didn't have any classes today, he decided to try to find a quiet place to be alone at. He wondered around the school and made his way to a clearing he was certain no one knew where it was.

He looked around to see if anyone had followed him or if any one was around, he didn't see anyone, so he decided to lay back and try to nap. The heat was horrendous, so he took off his over shirt, but kept the undershirt on. He looked at his muscular arms, seeing the scars and rubbed them. He knew he was in the right place, and had accepted it, but it didn't mean he had to like it. He laid back against one of the ashen trees, closed his eyes, remembering what he had done and what he wanted to do, knowing they weren't the same thing. "Finally some peace and quite, or as much as one can get in Hell" Jauda mumbled to himself, certain no one was around to hear him. He never liked having people hear him talk, he liked to avoid all contact he could.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back