• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Chicago-Modern Mafia RP

Bree Canavan She sighed and looked at her phone, seeing it was a text from Connor.
"It's someone from work. They just reported the shooting if you want to watch it," she said and stood up, "I'll be right back. Thanks again."
She walked inside and found her way to the closet, where she picked out a comfortable set of pajamas and changed into them.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Of course Bree," Amélie said with a soft smile, choosing to avoid the news. With a quick glance at the time, She was briefly saddened. When he was still alive, Braxton would have just crawled into her and Gerald's bed. The poor boy had nightmares often, but sleeping between his parents was always the cure. And who could blame a three year old? It has been two years since he was murdered along with her husband; and since it was past midnight; around 12:50 actually. And it was the anniversary of the day she lost the light in her life.

Why did it have to happen? Why did any of that have to happen? Those damned gunmen had it gone after Gerald, but they felt the need to kill a helpless child...Amelie felt her eyes water as she began to tear up, thinking back. Her knuckles turned white against her grip on the stone railing, tears staining as they fell. Why? It's the only thing she could ever ask herself. And they didn't even give her family a quick death. They had to watch each other bleed out, it wasn't merciful.

Amélie half hoped Bree wouldn't come back yet, dreading the through of her friend seeing her in such a state. But she half hoped she did, so Amélie could have someone there. Reguardless, while she was trying to keep her composure, She was breaking. Like she has, and will do, every year on this day. Codebreaker Codebreaker

Bree Canavan Bree walked out of the room and headed back to the balcony.
"I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here, Amelie," she started and looked at her friend, noticing her tears, "Hey. What's wrong?"
She wrapped an arm around her friend's shoulders.

"Oh, it's..." She started to say nothing, but sighed, "Two years ago today, my husband and son were killed by the Italian mob," Amélie said. "Two important things were happening that day. Mine and Gerald's wedding anniversary and our son's birthday," She explained, tears still falling off her cheeks. "We were taking him to Paris," Amélie said with a said laugh, "He was so excited to see his grandma." Codebreaker Codebreaker

Bree Canavan She nodded in understanding and wrapped her arms tighter.
"I'm sorry. I know what it's like to have things taken away by the Italians," she whispered and held her friend tightly, feeling tears of her own threatening to fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back