• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Chicago-Modern Mafia RP

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...

Welcome to ChicagoAlways accepting members: Just go to this link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers to get started.
Welcome to Chicago; the most dangerous city in America. Four mafias, four dangerous leaders, countless innocents in the crossfire. Are you brave enough to live here? Are you brave enough to fight? Join one of the four powerful families as they try and take over the city. Or, you could be a citizen trying to live with all this crime going on around you. It's up to you, whether you cause the crime or attempt to co-exist with it.

Last edited:
Bree Canavan Bree put her phone on vibrate as she stepped out of her vintage car. She took one final look at her reflection in the window. The dark dress contrasted against her pale skin. Her eyes drew to the round cut diamond resting on her chest. It glinted in the light coming off the streetlamp and she sighed, remembering the day she found it. She smiled and pulled her coat closed, walking to the club that her cohort, Laura, had convinced her to go to. She thought that they would go together, until Laura got a letter saying that she had been transferred to New York. Now she was by herself, solving the mystery behind the untimely death of her parents. She looked at the club that she was about to enter. It looked busy inside. She couldn't help but feel her lungs tighten at the thought of so many people surrounding her. She sighed and told herself that she would just drink at the bar. She started walking towards it after locking her car and she walked in.

Last edited:
Amélie Dalton
Taking a other sip of her dry martini, the woman sighed. She wasn't sure why she had come out tonight, why she even bothered. If course, her orginal plan was to find a quick hook up for the night since it had been a while...but now she wasn't sure if she could do that. She was conflicted, but I guess ....whatever happens happened. She came dressed for attention and if looks could kill, she'd be guilty. A tight dark red dress that hugged her body, with a low back, red stilettos, but just her everyday jewelry. Her martini glass had a red lip stain on it, left behind by her lipstick; yet dispite her looks, and her goal for the night, she blew off everyone who approached her with a proposition while she sat at the bar.

Last edited:
O'Neill mumbled under his breath as he took another shot of bourbon. It was quite fortunate that he owned the bar, which meant her could have all the drinks he wanted. He looked at the bartender and said "Another mate,", his Irish accent could be told quite easily. As he drank, he soon noticed two girls. One looked like a reporter he saw once, but he brushed her off, seeing her walk in. She would be no problem if a problem from her did arise. However, what really drew his attention was someone he knew instantly, Amelie Dalton, who was sitting near him. She was the docoter for mafias in town, and he wished she would only play doctor for his men. However, he wouldn't complain, seeing as she did her job well. He continued to drink alone Codebreaker Codebreaker FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Cearul Butler III

Dawn’s pink, faux leather dress, her hair gathered in a messy pony-tail and her make-up wild and bold for a night out was the perfect combination to make herself look even better than she usually did. Her hips moved with grace, her legs looked longer than ever in killer heels, her whole body told a story about how amazing her night would be.

Butler, walking beside her holding her hand, was not able to keep his eyes off her. He was reminded of their first night together, how amazing she had looked and how energetic she had been. That was so many years ago, but she only grew more elegant with every day.

“Stop staring, darl,” Dawn said as she bumped him with her elbow. Her voice high pitch, a little teasing and closer than it had been just a few seconds ago. Butler turned his face towards hers as they walked, he did not answer her, but his face was all she needed. His mouth never formed a smile, but it was in his eyes.

His eyes, still locked on her face, saw a silent line cross between her eyebrows, before she handed her I.D towards the bouncer, but she was back with a smile when she happily said: “don’t get into any brawls for little me tonight, yeah?” The bouncer just gave her a short smile before he let them both in. The bouncer recognised Dawn, which was no surprise. She had more than once been the one who threw the first fist, Butler was sure they would not have been welcome back if they had not paid up for their mistakes. For Dawn, Butler would burn the world.

“Leah will take care of Shauna,” Butler finally said, just before he leaned over the counter to force the bartender to see him. He asked for a surprise for Dawn, she liked surprises and a beer for himself. Then he straightens himself, listening to the sound of the place and focused on Dawn. Her words were fast and many, but in the end, she trusted Leah, and Leah trusted Dawn. He lost his focus a few words in, he knew what she said, it would be the same thing as always. How she wanted to be back with her family, but she did not want to see the town again. How she thought about a 10 year anniversary was planned for their high school class and how she wanted to go, but she did not want to see them anymore.

Butler’s eyes darted over the place, as always there was a crowd. He never liked when so many people were so close together, it made everything so much harder. He knew where the easiest places were to get out, where you could get a silent place to talk to people, even where you could stab a body without anyone noticing. His eyes landed on O’Neill, he held his beer up in a greeting, but tonight was not for work, tonight was for his wife.

Dawn took Butler's free hand and walked him out onto the dance floor, her drink still in her hand, and together they started dancing like nothing in the world could separate them. Moving with the music, with each other. Butler felt more in love every day that went by, he stopped caring about anything work-related, he did not have to care about that stuff tonight. Tonight it was all about him and his wife.

Bree Canavan Bree walked in after showing her I.D. card to the bouncer and took in the sights. She saw couples dancing and cringed at the thought of so much interaction. She headed straight to the bar and took an empty seat next to a random man. She didn't pay much attention to who was around her and already wanted to go home to her apartment where she could binge-watch an entire season of Supernatural. She sighed and asked the bartender for one of the specialty drinks they served. She inspected her fingernails in boredom as she waited for the drink.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

The bartender went to fix the drink and soon brought it out to her. When he was about to ask her for the money, O'Neill waved his hand and said "She's on me tonight, Joseph,". The bartender nodded and went back to the bar with O'Neill taking another swig of his bourbon. He then looked at Bree and said "Bree Canavan, from the newspaper? Pleasure to meet you,"
Codebreaker Codebreaker

Miura Ikeuchi

Murasaki Sake Lounge
Northern Chicago (Gōrudenkiku turf)

It is nighttime. The members of Miura's crime empire were ready for this night as they waited for this a long time. The oyabun of the Gōrudenkiku; Miura Ikeuchi wanted to wiped the Irishmen out of northern Chicago at all costs to establish the Gōrudenkiku's dominance all over northern Chicago. It is time. The members were leaving the basement, going to the parkway immediately, holding their AK-47's, machine pistols and pistols and they would entered their vehicles, including Miura himself. Their destination is the club.

As Miura entered to his vehicle, he reload his Walter P95 and put it on his backbelt and his gun would be covered by his blazer. He would grab his iPhone 7 and called his right-hand man, Dairoku Kakashi, waiting for Dairoku's response.

Hokage Hokage

Dairoku Kakashi
It's night time. Dairoku and his men are parked outside the bar. They were waiting for the command from the boss. Dairoku grabs his cigarette and would smoke as he exhales it to the air and then Dairoku's phone rang. He grabbed his phone to see who it was, it was the boss; Miura Ikeuchi. He picked it up and began to speak.

"Boss?"

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Amélie Dalton
Leaning back on the stool slightly, Amélie uncrossed, and recrossed her legs, before leaning into the elbow that was resting on the bar. Looking to each side, her eyes glazed over with an air of disinterest, she saw O'Neil. Chuckling to herself, she raised her almost empty glass, fretting him with a smile. She knew about how he felt, about how he wanted Amélie to work for just him, but, She wouldn't change. Being part of the Russian Mafia had taken not only her husband, but her son. Perhaps Amélie was afraid to join one again, a way to protect herself from the possibility of growing close and losing someone else. Being a private doctor was one way she could still be a part of a life she had grown to love, with little risk. O'Neil would have to deal with the fact she wouldn't change her mind so eaisliy. Her thoughts were now interrupted by a woman sitting down next to O'Neil. Wasn't she a reporter? The man began talking to her, so that was all Amélie was going to interact with him for now. Turning her attention back to the glass in her hand, she took the final sip before getting the attention of the bar tender. "Another martini cherie, extra dry."

Mentioned: Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Codebreaker Codebreaker

Last edited:
Bree Canavan She raised an eyebrow at the man next to her. She was used to men paying for her drinks in hope of a lucky night, but she always shot them down. She tried to recall the last time she got any sort of action and winced.

Was it really that long ago? she thought to herself.

She decided to not shoot down the guy tonight and go along with it.

"That's me. You read my articles?"

She didn't bother asking for the guys name. Names don't matter.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

"Good evening Chicago, I'm Walter O'Connor and this is the late news" Walter O'Connor says to the camera while reading the news "Tonight a fuel crisis at Auckland International Airport in New Zealand has caused more than 9000 passengers and delayed 100 plus flights, a spokesperson for United and American says that the flights to Auckland are not delayed."

'god this job is weird' he thought as he took a breath

"In other news an earthquake hit San Francisco just a few hours ago with minor damage caused to the city, and the I101 south bound closed due to cracks in the road. More updates at midnight"

Walter stood up and walked out towards the carpark "Linda my carkeys please" Linda, his assistant throws his keys at him, he catches them and walks to his car.

O'Neill nodded and said, with his Irish accent being very pronounced "From time to time, yes. I like to keep up with the news,". He then took another shot of bourbon and soon saw the bartender give Amèlie the drink but would not ask for a check. O'Neill liked to pay his debts, and he wouldn't let a woman who helped his men so much go unpaid for her services, so he has allowed her to drink as many drinks as she wants, no catch. O'Neill soon motioned the bartender to bring him another shot, which he quickly drank
FireMaiden FireMaiden Codebreaker Codebreaker

Walter arrived at the club, and wanted to drink, he flashed his I.D at the bouncer and walked in. Walter wanted to drink and go. He sat down at the only seat remaining. "Bartender, give me something strong" He said over the noise. Then he noticed someone, he shouted "BREE?" at who he thought was his work partner
Codebreaker Codebreaker

Jack finally just finished his late shift . It was dark out side didt brother . In the distance he heard some police siren normle he would legit but he been out of the game for a wile he no he safe after some time he came to a night club fancying a drink but having no idea he easly slip by the bouncer kind of wishing it was a bit more of a challenge . As soon as he walk in he head some one shout bree. This was not important to jack doc he walk up to the bar and ask for a sex on the beach

Walter didn't get a reply from Bree so he continued to drink his drink 'god screw this' he thought slammed a 50 dollar note down and was about to walk outside when some hooker grabbed him and dragged him to the dance floor 'great'

Bree Canavan Bree looked around her to see who called her name, but didn't see anyone. She looked back at the man before her and tilted her head as she took in his appearance. She drank more of her drink and set down the cup she was drinking from.

"Well, it's good to know that at least one person in this city reads my articles. I've had people walk up to me and tell me that I shouldn't write about the dirty stuff of the city because it's not 'feminine' enough," she said and rolled her eyes.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

O'Neill chuckled and said "This city is a crime-ridden mess. Gotta survive in it and I've learned, the strong live and the weak die in this city. It's a wonder half the city hasn't uped and left,". He knew he was part of the problem, but he didn't care. He just wanted power and the continued good welfare for his gang, that was it. He was now wondering why she hadn't figured out who he was yet
Codebreaker Codebreaker

Bree Canavan She raised an eyebrow at him and tried to evaluate what he said. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the mood for thinking and shrugged.

"Well, that's true. I had to get strong really quickly when I was younger. There's no room for the weak here."

She looked at the drink in front of her and sighed, remembering that night.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

O'Connor spun on the dance floor having the time of his life, but then he slammed into someone "OH my god I'm sorry" He said over the noise, and then saw it was Bree. '"Bree, oh shit, i'm sorry"

Bree Canavan She looked at the person she worked with and shrugged.

"It's fine. As long as you're not this clumsy at work."

She looked back at the man she was talking to.

"So, you familiar with the dark underbelly of Chicago?" She asked jokingly.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay

The club was gettiing noise Jack ask for. A Nother shot of vodka This was his 6 th he look around eavry one was a blur . he check his phone Debby not reply must be with a client . He decide to have a seat probably for the best

"Haha, that's true tho" Walter said walked away with the middle finger pointed at Bree as he walked back onto the dance floor. 'Wheres my phone's he thought patting his pockets to no avail. 'crap I must have left it at the station' he said backing slowly out if the club. He ran quickly to his car "Ah" he said out loud "there's my phone" he said as he picked it up and closed his door again. And he walked back into the club.

Last edited:
A man sat down next to her, one she ignored again. Amélie was enjoying drinking alone. And he reeked of alcohol which meant he was drinking before he got here. Someone like this wasn't worth her attention. Until, of course, he tried talking to her. His word were slurred, his breath smelled of...well, something gross, and he looked deplorable. So she waved him off, ignoring him again until his hand touched her thigh. The first few times she just took it off, wanting to avoid confrontation, but he was persistent. So, She did what any woman would do. She grabbed the back of his head, and slammed it into the bar causing him to slump over unconscious until he hit the floor where he started whining and calling her a bitch among other things. Yet Amélie just returned to her martini, unbothered by the man. "Des hommes comme vous ne valent pas mon temps," She muttered, glaring down at him as he was picked up by a friend. The very drunk one was still raging, yet he was crying at the same time. Maybe because of the broken nose and chipped from teeth. Maybe because his ego was hurt just about as much. Either way, Amélie just rolled her eyes, glancing at the others sitting at the bar. O'Neill was still talking to that reporter, and nother man had joined them at the bar, drinking his fill of whatever his poison. Dispite the seemingly normal night, there was something off, She could feel it. But the woman wasn't sure what it was.

Mentioned: Codebreaker Codebreaker Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Little sparrow Little sparrow

Miura Ikeuchi

As Dairoku finally picked up Miura's call, he would inhale and exhale and then he would began to speak to his right-hand man. "Dairoku, it's time. We are going to show them that they will never mess with us and now we will consolidate our power in the Chicago underworld. Our arrival in the club would be ETA six minutes. You and your men will get inside to the club and get to the position. Don't fire until we arrived now I'll see you later." Miura would hang up and then he would accelerate his vehicle, leaving the parking basement and heading towards the club.
Hokage Hokage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back