• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Chicago-Modern Mafia RP

Dairoku Kakashi
As the boss ended the call, Dairoku would once again exhales the smoke to the air to enjoy the last seconds of happiness, as the cigarette faded into ashes, he throw it out to the window. He would grabbed his M9 Beretta, switching it to safety off and he would put his Beretta back to his backbelt, covering it with his suit. Dairoku would get out of his vehicle together with his three men. They would head inside the club. As the Japanese entered the club, they would then inspect and observe their surroundings. They would found two Irish, a well-known journalist, a random man, and a well-known Russian medic. Dairoku would shake his head as he saw the journalist and the medic.

"Find your very own best spot, now." Dairoku said in Japanese, "Except you, Yoshiro, come with me."

Dairoku said in Japanese, commanding his two men to find a best spot to fire. Yoshiro would follow Dairoku. Dairoku and Yoshiro would sat near the Russian medic.

"Give us two Nihonshu, please." Dairoku said to the bartender. The bartender nodded and would grab two Nihonshus, giving it to the two Japanese men. Dairoku and Yoshiro would drank the Nihonshu and put the cub on the table. Yoshiro would stand up beside Dairoku as Dairoku's attention was shifted towards the medic.

"If I were you, leave the club now if you want to live." Dairoku said it in a low tone, the reason why he said it because the private medic is a useful one in Gorudenkiku. Dairoku knows her face and her profession but not her name. Dairoku awaits her response. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ready to ward off another drunken advance, she was pleastly surprised when they only asked for drinks. Of course, she recognized these two, and knew almost immediately what would ba happening. Of course, she still had most of a martini left. "It's Amélie, not you," She told him, taking a sip. Her eyes would scan the crowd spotting quiet a few of the Japanese. "You're either all brave, or stupid. Either way there's gonna be injured, so if you start a fight in my apartment later I will send you myself," She would add, before finishing her drink. "But, thank you for the warning. Au revoir mon chérie." Of course she wasn't going to stick around. There had been a few fire fights where she had been caught in the middle and while sometimes they tried to avoid hurting her, they couldn't always keep that true. She rose from.her seat, glancing at the reporter with a pityful look. There was a small.chance she would survive if she were smart, but Amélie didn't have high hopes. Bree was clever though, Amélie has read her articles before, so maybe. The doctor weaved her way through the crowd giving small nods in greeting to the people she recognized as former patients as she headed outside to be greeted with the cool night air. Hokage Hokage

Jack Still looking at his phone anxiously. Still no reply SUDDENLY! A Man head was smash against the counta jack was just about to reach for his gun he then stop hes phone vibrates it was Debby he calm down then look at his phone

Walter walked into the club as some men in dark also walked in 'eh' he thought as he returned to the dance floor. His CCW Pistol in his holster on his let was annoying him and he wanted to take it off. But didn't

Miura Ikeuchi

Several minutes later, Miura and his men would arrive outside the club. There were six large vehicles parked outside the club including Miura's sports car. Miura would grab his gun out and would exit his vehicle. Miura would saw the woman who is known to be a private doctor in each powerful crime organizations in Chicago. Miura would nod at her as Miura entered the club with his pistol, followed by twenty four Japanese men who were all have gold and black on their suits. Miura would text his right-hand. "Now." Miura's text said. The Japanese men who were carrying assault rifles were halt by bouncers and Miura would grab the bouncer's collar and shot him in the neck, as the bouncer fell down on the ground, Miura would aim at the bouncer's head and pulled the trigger, killing the bouncer instantly. The other bouncerswould try to pull of their guns but it was too late as the Japanese mobsters shot them to death. As the crack of gunfire began inside the club, people who were criminals and mobsters; mainly Irishmen, were killed in cold-blood by Japanese. Most of the innocent civilians were running in circles, making the place looks like an death arena, there were bodies lying around the floor and some of the innocent civilians were killed too. The Gorudenkiku have shown their wrath that they are not the people to be messed with.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay Little sparrow Little sparrow Codebreaker Codebreaker Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Hokage Hokage

Dairoku Kakashi

47caa300451ee3c9fd63ae299dbb1510--high-castle-dialogue.jpg

As Dairoku, Yoshiro, and the four mobsters were waiting for command of the boss. They were just waiting until Dairoku receive message from the boss. As he saw Miura and his men shooting the bouncers and then the people. Dairoku grabbed his pistol however the bartender shot his fedora that would fell on the ground which Dairoku smiled, aiming at the bartender's head and would pull the trigger, killing the bartender instantly. Yoshiro would grab his pistol and would aim it to an Irishman (NPC) that sits near the well-known journalist ( Codebreaker Codebreaker ) and would shoot him several times. The club was like a red room, many corpse would lie on the floor as the blood pours outside of their wounds..​

Amélie would nod back, looking through her silver clutch for her car keys. And upon finding them, made her way off down the road, a bold and confident walk sawy her hips. Briefly stopping as the first shots ripped through the still.air, She glanced over her shoulder to see and execution style kill. "How barbaric," She muttered, watching the bouncer fall, a spray of blood now decorating the silver door if the nightclub ( Rysesaka Rysesaka ). Gang violence was so unnecessary, but, unavoidable maybe. When screams started filling the sair, more hun fire following, Amélie decided to continue on her way. Her car wasn't far now, a Matte Black Audi R8, truly a thing of beauty. It almost blended ino the blackened sky and asphalt. She unlocked it, climbing in, and from.her passenger seat grabbed a pair of canvas shoes. She hated driving in heels, but seeing as how those are what she mostly wore, Amélie kept a pair of maroon canvas shoes in her car. Once she had changed, she started the car and drove off, ignoring the club all together now. There was no point in sticking around, that was unwanted publicity, and rumors would start by anyone who knew who owned the place. She wasn't about tonnage that happen.

Jack was wasted in the loo when the gun shots sharted he got up pull out his rusty revolver and blow the toilets window in to a thousand shards. Jack panicing at this time thinking the mafia have court on to him.he just makes it though the window now covered in blood for the glass he limps away in to the dead of the night ...

Walter turned around and saw shooting his first reaction was to grab his gun, which he did. He pulled it out and opened fire back at the Japanese, he backed behind the bar and continued to fire at the people. He shouted "Oi, Over here" and he shot someone in the leg (NPC - non related to Japanese) "Ooooooooo crap Sorry!" he says pulling out his phone "911, shots fired, at the bar on Niland and Filmore streets" and after the phone call he ran to the back of the bar to hide
Rysesaka Rysesaka
Hokage Hokage

Last edited:
Bree Canavan Bree jumped back away from the man who got shot and stumbled away from the bar. She reached into her purse and grabbed her gun to provide cover fire for her as she escaped the club. She shot a look at the man who she sat next her.

"Hopefully we meet again," she said with a smile and ran off, to a safer spot. She found an escape route and found herself in a dark alleyway. She took a few moments to lean against the wall and catch her breath
[/FONT]

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

For Chicago, the streets were relatively clear. It was a little eerie, the streets an abandoned strip. With a sigh as a yellow light switched to red, Amélie turned on the radio. Switching from a pop station to the news, She listened in. "Hm...i guess they don't know yet," she muttered, after hearing nothing about the shootout. How many would she see tonight? Or, would she even get any tonight? That question higher around her head, getting her lost in the possibilities before a sharp him from behind her jerked the woman back to reality. She glanced in the rear view mirror, before Amélie pulled off. The light had turned green while she was thinking. The streets were starting to fill again, but she wasn't much farther from home.

"Floor Twelve." The automated female elevator voice signaled it was her floor. Thankfully, the dreadfully awkward ride up was over. Stepping over a writhing man nursing a broken nose and cracked jaw, Amélie stepped out into the hall with only four homes. Glancing over her shoulder, she sighed. The woman didn't want to do that for a second time in one night, but men need to learn not to touch women without permission. "This is you're stop too Glenn. Tell your wife why your face is damaged," She cooed, before walking down to her door; heels clicking on the pearly white marble tiles. The golden number one hung on the door, as she retrieved a matching key from her clutch.

Her penthouse was dark, the only light coming from the big windows you're greeted with once you enter the living room; the cities lights dancing around the large room. The kitchen, sleek and modern, was to her left, an envelope with her name lay on the bar counter, untouched. Every time she looked at it, her heart sank. It was the last thing her husband had given her, plane tickets to Paris. It was for their anniversary, and Amélie couldn't bring herself to throw it away. She couldn't bring herself to get did not anything of theirs, she just wasn't ready yet.

Walking away from the kitchen, Amélie began the process of undressing. Starting with her shoes, Amélie left them near the bar, her clutch on the counter; before she began to shimmy off her dress, leaving it in the hamper in her bedroom; a large room with light grey walls and a wonderful view. Her bed was up against the wall, a red and white duvet set made neatly, ready for when she wanted to sleep. Grabbing her short, black silk robe off the ned, the woman headed to the bathroom, where she began taking off her makeup and jewelry. The bathroom was very nice, her favorite thing there was the jacuzzi tub. But, she'd possinly take a bath later. For now, witj no more make and her robe on, she walked back out to the main part of her penthouse.

But she would stop at a door she couldn't bear to open. Her son's room. All she did was press her fingers to her lips, then put them to the door before walking away. Entering the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of red wine, and a wine glass now heading back to her living room area, opening the sliding glass door that lead to her balcony. There, she sat down on the outdoor couch, and poured herself a glass of wine. Taking a sip, she sighed. Nothing left to do by see how this night would go.

Bree Canavan Bree snuck out of the alleyway and made her way to the car, avoiding any unnecessary attention. She was in her car and decided to drive towards a friends house. She picked up her phone and dialed, waiting for Amelie to pick up.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Hearing her phone ring, Amélie got up and walked to the kictne where she had left it. Upon seeing it was Bree, She smiled softly, glad she was okay. Maybe Amélie should have said soemthing in the club, but she didn't have the time to. Never the less, the woman would answer. "Hello Bree," She said, her smooth French accent clear over the phone. "Are you okay cher?" She asked, making her way back outside, sitting back down on the couch. Only after quickly grabbing another wine glass invade Bree wanted to come over.
Codebreaker Codebreaker

Bree Canavan "I'm fine," she said, looking at the club in the rearview mirror, "Do you mind if I come over? The club had the Japanese and Irish in it. I need to gather myself and...well, do my job."
She stopped at a traffic light and waited for her friends response.

Ah. Here it was. There would be a small delay in Amélie's response, but Bree would hear her cough, clearing her throat. "Yes, of course you can. You know I can't say no to you," The older one chuckled. There would be another pause as she took a sip of her wine, a sadifised sigh escaping her lips. "I have some wine waiting for you."

Bree Canavan She smiled.
"Sounds good. I'm almost there," she said and pulled into a parking lot. She walked to her friends apartment and made her up to the twelfth floor. She found the door to her house and knocked, while she started humming and Irish tune she heard in the club.

Amélie was pouring her second glass of wine when Bree knocked. She smiled, and stood, just notifying her robe shut as she walked to answer the door. Opening the door, She greeted Bree with another smile. "Mon cherie, come in," Amélie said, stepping to the side to let her friend in.

Bree Canavan She smiled at her friend and came in. She took her purse off her shoulder and set it down.
"Hey Amelie. It's so nice to see you again!" she said.

Amélie shut the door behind Bree, before turning to look at her. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, ushering her friend to follow her to the balcony. Their wine was waiting.

Bree Canavan She walked to the balcony with her friend.
"You know, I just realized tonight while I was sitting at the bar with some cute Irish guy next to me, that I haven't had any action in...well, months! So here I am, contemplating letting this Irish guy satisfy me, and all of a sudden, these Japanese dudes come in and shoot up the place. I spent a lot of money on this dress, and I think there's blood on it. Ain't that a downer? I attempt to look pretty, and here it goes, another time to eff up Bree's night," she said, rambling about all that was wrong with her life, "Where's that effin'g wine?"
She saw the view from the balcony and took a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts.
"I need to compile my notes to see what I can make of this," she said.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Amélie nodded along, not planning on telling Bree she was there. She would chuckle, as she explained what had happened to her. "Hm, that's unfortunate. You need more friends," Amélie joked, handing Bree a glass of wine. "You can stay here as long as you need to, I do have the spare room."

Bree Canavan Bree smiled and took the wine from her friend.
"Thank you," she said and took a sip, "Do you have any extra clothing? I don't want to ruin your sheets with a blood covered dress. Plus, I wouldn't be comfortable."
She looked at the view, spying the club, now having red and blue lights going towards it. She sighed, thinking about that man who sat next to her at the bar. She shook her head.
Don't think about some random stranger.

Walter rushed from the bar to the studio. He had to break the news. As he pelted towards the News Desk he ran over everything he'd say. He jumped into the chair as it went live.

"We apologise for the stop in our regular transmitting, we bring you Breaking News. Tonight reports are coming in of a shooting at a bar in downtown. We can confirm that there are people that have died and people who have been injured. We'll stay on top of the story as it develops"

He texts Bree 'story just went live, check Midnight news for latest' and goes off set to grab something strong to drink

Codebreaker Codebreaker

Amélie nodded, "Did you have to ask? Of course I do, I'm me." She made a bit of a flourish gesture to her current apperal. Of course, a robe was a bad example but Bree should get what she meant. About to suggest Bree go look in her closet, She chuckled slightly at Bree's expression. "Mon cherie, I know that look anywhere, so I'll give you some advice. If you met the man I think you met, you should, Nd I don't normally suggest this, but you should forget about him." O'Neill had his charm, and was kind when he wanted to be, but bad followed him like a magnet. The shootout was a prime example. "You have to be careful, people are not always what they seem. Now, go have a walk through my closet and pick out something you'd want to wear. I'll still be here when you get back. Oh, and cher, your phone." Codebreaker Codebreaker

Jack manige to get to his sister flat it was a small ugly apartment by the mota way he was pissed and bleeding he look for his key : sh@# : he said frustrated f it and just broke the door down . Debby was asleep but not any more due to the loud bang . she ran up with a kitchen kife . "Debby it me" jack said softly Debby froze. Then walk back the kitchen and cam out with a medkit "i can patch u up a little but u will need to see a doctor of some kind and I'm not happy with u . u are buying me a new door " jack did not reply After. Few hours of sleep jack got up less druck now. He walk out limping to the nearist pay phone he try to rember " way back when i was a mafia there was a doc for the mafia maybe I am Still a little drunk haha" any way he rember the number and diled the number hopeing she not busy @firemadiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back