• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to Camp Multiverse! // OOC Plot and Chat!

makiroll

baka
Hello! This is the plot and chat thread for the roleplay Camp Multiverse! Here we can plot and chat!

Shuichi, Mukuro, and Red Blood Cell (AE3803) are all open for plotting!

Well, not really sure where to start in terms of plotting. Might hold off until the first few posts are in so I've got a clearer picture forming in the ol' noggin.

I mean, we were essentially given free reign to go over whatever we want, so by all means we could start right now if we wanted,

Sans is a camp counselor, but that being said he is very lazy and probably won’t do very much as one i feel like i ought to apply for his brother as well

Sans is a camp counselor, but that being said he is very lazy and probably won’t do very much as one i feel like i ought to apply for his brother as well

Hey, the rules ain't saying ya can't.

I usually test the waters first before going past two characters, but I will say that more Counselors would definitely help.

What im going for, is papyrus being a camp member that knows more what to do than sans and picks up his slack

Last edited:
What im going for, is papyrus being a camp member that knows more what to do then sans and picks up his slack

I've got an idea of why already, but just for clarity's sakes:

Why not just have them both be Co-Counselors? As they're brothers, having Papyrus as just a Camper feels like it'd be more of a one-off thing instead of the status quo

Why? Well, comic relief of course!

Papyrus would happily be a counsellor. And would jump on it if given the idea and he would try his best. He is the more responsible of the two. However, im thinking it would be kinda funny if a camper knows what hes doing better than one of the counselors and just kinda does sans’es work for him mostly.

Why? Well, comic relief of course!

Papyrus would happily be a counsellor. And would jump on it if given the idea and he would try his best. He is the more responsible of the two. However, im thinking it would be kinda funny if a camper knows what hes doing better than one of the counselors and just kinda does sans’es work for him mostly.

Okay, I can see this working.

But only if we really hammer in that Papyrus is extremely invested in being a Camper for some reason, maybe to practice for some kind of mission or job in the future? And Sans was relegated to Counselor just out of necessity.

Sans did it to keep an eye on his brother. And im thinking papyrus is doing it because his friend undyne told him he needs to take a vacation

Sans did it to keep an eye on his brother. And im thinking papyrus is doing it because his friend undyne told him he needs to take a vacation

Okay, that works.

He's not just doing it because he really wants to be a Camper, He's doing it because he took it as a direct order from a superior and is trying to show just how good he is at taking a Vacation.

Got it.

Well, for the start I was mostly planning on having Enra use the Camp as a new means of viewing interest mortal occurrences, so He'd pretty just always be trying to get in on other people's business.

Meanwhile Spinel's whole thing was her trying to make friends in a new scenario whilst also sabotaging herself through her sporadic emotional business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back