• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome Aboard! [Anthro Pirate Roleplay]

Raku

Four Thousand Club
In the golden age of piracy, there were two captains who ruled the seven seas. One was a wolf, as cold and as black as the depths themselves. One was a fox, not as black, but wild and free, like the wild waves that tore through the waters.

These two captains pilaged and plundered together for a time, until the black one took his ship too near Her Majesty's outpost, alerting the Navy of his and the fox's presence. The navy gave chase, but the two were crafty, and lost them in a storm. Instead of celebrate, the wolf turned on his fellow pirate and blamed him for the error in navigation that alerted the Navy in the first place. Furious at the unjust accusation, the fox parted ways. Still blaming his fellow pirate for the event, the wolf vowed to get even.

Ok, so the premise of this is that there were two captains that were once allies, but after an unexpected run-in with the Navy the wolf captain blames the fox for it and vows to get revenge. This is an rp brought together by RoxasNobody13 RoxasNobody13 and I, so we will be playing as the two captains and serve as the GM's. This rp does use anthropomorphic characters.

I'd possibly be interested in a fox team spot? :3

With most of those who've showed interest being absent for some time, I am now looking for some more folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back