Other Weird fears and why

i get extremely paranoid about eating out. like hygiene is so important to me, you have no idea. i gotta check if my fork is clean, if my plate is spotless and blegh. '-'

I have a really great fear of fast balls, like footballs or so. Got bullied a lot in the lower grades and they used to throw footballs into my face.ย 

Being wrong. I absolutely hate guessing if I don't know the answer, and if I get even a tiny, inconsequential thing wrong I feel terrible. And if I'm wrong about something I have to apologize profusely and admit to being wrong, because if I denied that I was wrong, then that would make me even more wrong, which would be even worse, because it would make me doubly wrong; if I admit that I was wrong then I'm at least right in admitting that I was wrong. It's kind of exhausting because so much learning requires making mistakes, lol, and it really is stupid to get so worked up about getting tiny, inconsequential things incorrect. Some stupid mistakes I make can haunt me for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back