Other Weird fears and why

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
Well here we can talk about some weird fears and why. feel free to comment on my fears but you should ask others first before commenting on theirs. just name some weird fears and why.

Please don't laugh at this but i am deafly afraid of blueberrys. i have no clue why but when i see them i start to wet my pants and feel the urg to run for my life.

I have Trypophobia. A fear of holes. It all started when little 12 year old me looked at the "Lamphery disease" picture (Down below)
b6tv0g-700x659.jpg

The worst thing about this pic is I KNOW IT'S FAKE. But it scares the shit out of me. now I have a tendency to associate holes as the devils spawn. If you're talking about a squirrel or something burrowing, i'm fine with that. If it's a hole ripped in a stuffed animal. That's fine. But holes in the skin freak me out. Whenever I see something like that up there I cringe and even start to gag.

I don't know if you can count this as weird, but im afraid of the movie The Grudge. I watched it once and i got horrible nightmares and night terrors. But it never happens with every other scary movie. Its only just that one movie for some reason.

I have always been scared of the dark. I've gotten better with it (only being 27, lol). My husband, whom I have been with for 6 years now, strategically places little night lights through the house so I don't freak out at night in our home lol

Awkwardly enough i have a really really big fear of pool drains. I Dont know why.... its just something about how it looks and i guess the fear of getting caught in it and drowning...?

It's spiders. 

But then again that might not be "werid" - it's perfectly natural, it's probably the most reasonable fear there is. 

Moths also scare me. Especially big moths. I remember a moth had flown into my family's apartment one time when we had been living in Cyprus and oh my god it was MASSIVE

escalators. i can not stand them, i always take the stairs

im scared they will break and i will die on them

I'm the same way about elevators.

Well, not so much that I'll die on them but that I'll get trapped in them. And then die when nobody can get me out... elevators freak me out. And the feeling when they start and stop moving makes me feel sick.

I can't eat taffy or really sticky carmel because I have an irrational fear that it will pull my teeth out.  

Oddly?  I'm a habitual gum-chewer. (Spearmint Trident, tyvm)

WELL when i was a child and one of the others held me, i had no choice...

Being bitten/Having people's teeth or lips near my neck. No wonder I'm so terrfied of zombies 

I DID bite him :]. His arm. The Mark soon faded away, and he never held my arm again :].

In that time i  bited myself often @juniper ali :]

I have several things that I fear

The dark, anything with more than 4 legs, insects and alike, poisonous or venomous stuff and a fear of abandonment

Im basically a fear machine

I have several things that I fear

The dark, anything with more than 4 legs, insects and alike, poisonous or venomous stuff and a fear of abandonment

Im basically a fear machine

:)  hey thats fine! i am scared of blueberrys! and one fear i hate admitting is that i am afraid of....drinking water from a cup and not a bottle, i just get so nerous that a bug might of fell into my cup or that theere might be something yucky in it

:)  hey thats fine! i am scared of blueberrys! and one fear i hate admitting is that i am afraid of....drinking water from a cup and not a bottle, i just get so nerous that a bug might of fell into my cup or that theere might be something yucky in it

I understand your fears xD

I always stare at my cup to see if there's anything weird about it for ages then drink it with doubts

elevators, when I was young I watched a fake movie and this guy turned into a flame guy when he got crushed by he elevator and I was like "fudge no." I take the escalator or the stairs now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back