Food Weird Favorite Foods?

Ox tails, curry goat, gator, peanut butter on eggs-scrambled or fried, hot sauce on macaroni.

I like pretty much everything, but I guess one thing I enjoyed while overseas that would be weird to people: raw horse flesh =w=

Duck tails, woohoo.

on a serious note though, I like pizza that's been sitting out all night in the fridge and then reheated in the microwave. I don't know why...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that! I like how the cheese gets all gooey. Throw a little bit of salt on it and it is exquisite!

I'm not picky when it comes to food, and love trying (weird or no) new things
I love to get these cheese flavored rice snacks, lick some/most of the flavor off, and cover them in whipped cream...
Also, snake, black licorice, seaweed, squid, avocado, vegemite (off a spoon), and fish eyes

Cream cheese and bacon sandwich. With too much of both. Usually between two slices of texas toast.

I wouldn't consider them weird, but I know other people are just like... "what are you eating?!"

I like to cut an avocado in half, mash it up inside the shell a little and add hot sauce or tajin seasoning.
I also really love head cheese sandwiches! It's soooo good.

Chitterlings, and Menudo. I also love jicama.

Anything with chamoy or tamarind.

As I got older and was allowed to kind of eat what I wanted, I gained a fondness for authentic Mexican/Spanish foods. Even though I never really had any until I was 20 or so.

Besides all that, I love all fruits and veggies, even things people think are nasty like bok choy, brussel sprouts, asparagus, kale, etc.

To be honest, there is not a single food I don't like!

TOMATOES! I eat them like apples XD people call me weird and disgusting for it....i it tasty and healthy!

Surstromming and durian. A feast fit for kings, if I ever saw one.

Note: This is a complete and utter falsehood. An alternative fact, if you will. In reality, I have never tried the above foods, and I have no desire to ever do so. If anyone reading this has consumed said foods, please feel free to describe the entire unpleasant experience in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back