Food Weird Favorite Foods?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
Any foods you like that others make a big deal of not liking? I love me some Brussels sprouts. Especially with butter and cheese or in Shepherd's pie. MMM. 

Most people hate black licorice, right? I've even heard people say it tastes like gasoline?? You all don't know what you're missing. : P

My favorite veggies are broccoli and raw spinach. I like throwing spinach in a blender with some yogurt, bananas and avocado and making a green smoothie.

: D

I also love cilantro, which I guess a lot of people are genetically dispositioned to hate.

Things I love that aren't as hated: dark chocolate, over easy eggs, and seaweed.

I Love brussel sprouts x3 I mean put some butter and salt on them and theyre amazing!! but I eat a lot of weird things, like I like mayo on my burgers

Alright so get ready for this, cow tongue, absolutely love to eat cow tongue, that shit is delicious and the meat is tender and soft, and mom leaves it in a slow cooker over night. Absolutely sublime.

keeping the tongue train rolling, cod tongue is delicious, coat it in some flour, salt, pepper, and trow it in the pan, the texture is sorta like clams, but more flavorful? 

i also really love rosted seaweed, like i will buy a bag of that and it will be gone the within the next 10 minutes

and black licorice is delicious and i love it

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I liked black licorice as a kid but I'll give it another shot.

...Mushroom ice cream is good...

Green tea ice cream, squid, licorice, snake, fried crocodile (it literally melts in your mouth), poached eggs, raw beef or fish (my own guilty pleasure). 

I've been around for a while and I'm not too picky. But I will not touch sun-dried tomatoes. 

Green tea ice cream is delicious I agree. As are everything you said except for the raw beef. Snake and fried crochet I have not tried but I have had Spicy alligator jerky and woo damn

Hmmm I like cooked tofu and I love this Filipino dish that's made with pork blood. 

I tried cow tongue once. I like it but the texture was too much for me. Too squishy. @The Mechanist

I like ramen.

I, furthermore, also like spinach, and I like coriander too, though I fail to understand why people hate it. It's quite good as a seasoning.

keeping the tongue train rolling, cod tongue is delicious, coat it in some flour, salt, pepper, and trow it in the pan, the texture is sorta like clams, but more flavorful? 

i also really love rosted seaweed, like i will buy a bag of that and it will be gone the within the next 10 minutes

and black licorice is delicious and i love it

Cod tongues is a traditional dish where I am from but I hate them haha.

I don't eat anything too out there. I'm obsessed with avocado lately, I know that can be a controversial food. 

Umm...not sure if you can count this as weird but I love, chili rellenos. Something that my family makes a lot. 

Its just a huge poblano pepper stuffed with cheese. Classic mexican dish. (Fun fact: Im mexican). Its good to serve it with rice and beans.

chile-relleno-with-rice.jpg

Dude, looking at it made me really hungry!

Actual shit.

No, jk. I love potatoes to the point of obsession. I eat French fries and dip them in mashed potatoes. I also eat potato chips with white rice (am Asian.)

Please remember that this thread is for weird food. Hotdogs and ramen are not weird, and not-food food does not belong here. Thank you.

Actual shit.

No, jk. I love potatoes to the point of obsession. I eat French fries and dip them in mashed potatoes. I also eat potato chips with white rice (am Asian.)

I know a guy who will dip his french fries in milkshakes. He swears it's good but it just sounds so gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back