• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom weewoo's partner & fandom search

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello welcome to my partner search!

I am currently craving some fandom roleplays, and I am on the hunt for some long term partners. I am really open to new ideas, and like delve deep with my partners.

Okay, let's get started with my preferences and rules involving being my partner.

▪I can be male or female though; I'd prefer to be female. I am open to doubling up as well.

▪ I am able to do all forms of relationships- MxF, MxM, and FxF.

▪ I can play multiple characters at a time. I have no more than, three at a time though.

▪I do NOT do OC's when it comes to fandoms, ONLY canon.

▪I am a very literate partner, and expect to have at least two paragraphs per post with, 6+ sentences but, If we talk it through I can make an exception of course.

▪Absolutely, do not control my characters, or take over the entire roleplay. I will immediately leave the conversation.

▪ Please be willing to put, forth any ideas that you are wanting to do. We can work together, and we can build. Its better this way so, the roleplay will go smoothly.

▪ Please PM me if, you're interested.

DONT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.

《 Fandoms & Pairings below 》
☆ American Horror Story ☆
*BASED OFF OF SEASONS 1, 3, 4, & 8*
Tate x Violet
Zoe x Kyle
Madison x Zoe
Madison x Michael
Michael x Mallory
Maggie x Jimmy

☆ The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina ☆