• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Weapons trade company name?

What should the name for my Gun running company be called for this up coming RP im making?

• Firearms network

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil Dogs incorporated

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Lead Wolves International

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Steal dogs

• Lead Coffin

• Freedom On All Fronts(Though this one sounds like a revolution group)

• Waffenhändler(Arms Dealer-German langue will be explained when lore is made-)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
I'm making an rp with a main focus of arms dealing, it's based off an anime but will in no way relate to the story or characters(though somethings may be used FROM the anime be advised im sure weapons dealers are always targeted by hitmen and assassins A LOT so yeah)
I'm taking suggestions on the names as well
512.png

Last edited:
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Jormungand by chance? ;D

Also, what sort of roles will be open? Such as Close protection body-guards, drivers/pilots, medical staff etc?

A short while ago, I had been toying with the idea of doing a similar thing (based on Jormungand).. even made my own version of the HCLI logo :lenny:

FLI Shield W.png

Last edited:
Becker Becker
Ooh! nice emblem!
And yes based off that XD
And all of those listed would most likely be open, plan to have a full team. I'll continue work on the plot. But since Devil Dogs incorporated seems to be leading...
I'll add yours to the voting process, But I might use your name instead as it has a full emblem with patch worthy style.

Oh and the lore kinda has the company originating in Germany in 1939. That's as much as ill reveal for the lore for the moment

Do our characters need to be members or have an affiliation with this arms dealing group and can they be affiliated with opponents to illegal acts this group might do? As in being a member of the CIA

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 - No need to worry, I can quickly make a blank template for whichever company name is picked! ^_^

blank.png
Ta-da! I can make a reverse colour version (black shield with white decals) easily enough if that's prefered :P

Merry Christmas all! :D

Last edited:
Sylvio Sylvio
After the first or second arc yes.
But i guess it all depends. If the character is gonna be like a now and then character(the spy thing will be ok tbh, so this only applies to actively hostile groups and characters) only attacking or sending attackers at the group every now and then sure.

Becker Becker
Seems DDI might be the winner.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 - So when-abouts are you planning on starting this RP? I might be a bit more busy come 7th of Jan so for me at least, the earlier we make a start, the better. :grinningteeth:

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 - So when-abouts are you planning on starting this RP? I might be a bit more busy come 7th of Jan so for me at least, the earlier we make a start, the better. :grinningteeth:
As soon as the plot is done, having trouble making it look interesting and detailed as im not that much of a detailed person. So im doing my best to make it look interesting
sorry ;-;

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 - What you saying sorry for? :blowkiss: I have a few assets from my own (similarly themed) rp. I'm happy to PM them over if it helps ^_^

Do our characters need to be members or have an affiliation with this arms dealing group and can they be affiliated with opponents to illegal acts this group might do? As in being a member of the CIA
Voted, and interested in joining as well. c:
I'd be interested! :D
The interest check has been posted for more people, can't be too careful, never know if some people have lost interest in the rp or not! If you guys are interested still please let me know and I'll go ahead and publish the actual rp and we can get started.

Still interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back