• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

we will get past it all

"What type of stuff did you find?" Shawn asked instantly, feeling somewhat concerned since she mentioned 'stuff she didn't wish to know about'

"Let's just say, that I know for sure that Cassie and my brother aren't virgins," Venus stated, though she knew that they weren't in the first place, but she didn't need to know the details of their sex life from what she found.

"She's doing it to mock you Venus. There's pictures in there from when I was Ned. Fuck me Venus." Shawn said, entering the room Venus had just left from, looking at the various photos which had been scattered across the room.

"But how would she know I would come here and see them?" Venus questioned, walking back towards Shawn in the room. "Though I thought that would be for later, but if you must we can do that now," she said, seing the oppurtunity to tease him.

"Because she wants to play this game with you. With us," Shawn paused. "Seriously, you're making sex jokes when we're meant to be serious." He said, trying to maintain his serious face but soon broke down into a quiet laugh.

"I saw th eoppurunity and I went for it, I mean we can get her back by leaving our own set of pictures," Venus said, as she continued teasing and giggling a small bit. She manahed to stop real quick to drink her smores coffee before smiling again.

"I mean, we could always do that later babe. We've got the kids to find." Shawn said, entering back into the front room. Laying on the floor was a file with various photos, all from the same day. Venus was in all of them as well as the kids but the background had been removed. "Babe, when was this? There's sand and your on a towel." Beside Venus was Jennifer, smiling as she had her arm around Venus.

Venus walked over to Shawn as he questioned some photos. "Umm...that was at the beach about a month after our divorce. She'd thought it be nice for us to spend the day with her, since we both weren't busy and she wanted to help look after the kids," she said. "We went many times after that though, " she stated.

"How far away is the beach from here Venus. She'll have left something there for us." Shawn worked out pretty damn quickly.

"It's the same beach we went, when you came back. The same one where we first saw each other after you were dead. But how do you know that she did. She told me that she didn't leave anything behind, that we weren't going to find her or them. That she won," Venus told Shawn. With the reminder of the night she woke up in the hospital flooding back to her, tears wanted to show up, but she held them back with all her will.

"Venus. she wants to play a game, play the game and we'll get ours kids back, i know what type of person Cassie is." Shawn said, holding onto Venus sensing she was holding back tears. He raised her chin up to face his eyes and slowly kissed her on the lips, hoping it would somewhat comfort her.

Venus nodded, but didn't say anything, she kinda just wanted to get out of here, find a hotel and fall asleep for a nap, though it could be mostly the drugs talking. She couldn't really hug Shawn back, because of her coffee she was still holding and drinking, but she did let Shawn raise her chin, though she really didn't want to. Feeling Shawn's lips on hers, she gently kissed back, helping with her fighting her tears. She missed Shawn doing these things to make her feel better, well she just generally missed Shawn. When the kissed finished, she leaned her head against her boyfriend, wanting to stay like that, but knew she couldn't.

Shawn took Venus' coffee out of her hand and placed it on to the table. "We need to rest. You're tired. We'll go to the hotel room. I'll go down to the beach and check it out. Then I'll come back with some stuff to relax us both, we need to get some sleep and then we'll continue the search."

Venus reluctantly let go of her coffee as he took it from her. She nodded as he spoke and agreed, she did feel tired. "Okay," she said, wondering if they were going now.

Handing back Venus' coffee, Shawn took Venus' hand and slowly led her out to the car, holding her tightly and close towards himself. "Ready to go then?"

Vwnus gladly took back her coffee and held his hand as she was lead outside to the car. Eventually he moved his hand from her and moved it around her waist to hold her close. "Yeah," she answered, climbing into the car, buckled her seatbelt and waited for Shawn to drive.

Climbing into the car beside Venus, Shawn quickly started the car engine up before moving his hand onto Venus' thigh. "We're going to find them Venus." Shawn said, reassuring Venus or somewhat trying.

Venus placed her coffee down in the cup-holder and leaned her head against the window. Glancing at Shawn, she nodded. "I know," she answered.

The rest of the car journey was spent in silence as they drove along the street, eventually arriving outside the hotel Sahwn had booked for their first night away. Knowing Venus was tired, Shawn decided to carry her upstairs, allowing the bellboy to take their suitcases up to the room. Slowly, Shawn lifted her from the car, leaving her rested in his arms. Once lifted, Shawn carefully carried her through the lobby and into the designated room, placing her softly on the bed.

Venus allowed Shawn to carry her without protest, though she could've. To make sure she didn't fall her arms linked behind Shawn's head, until her placed her on the bed. Looking up art Shawn, she kicked her sandles off. "I could've walked you know," she said, before patting next to the bed for him to sit next to her.

"You never protested babe" Shawn said, locking the door, removing his trainers before sitting himself beside her on the bed. "I'm gonna get some stuff for us to relax with tonight. You have a bath and eat , sleep whatever. I think we should smoke tonight so I'll go and get some stuff, it'll chill you out."

"I was too tired to," Venus said, mzoving closer to Shawn a bit, leaning her head against his stomach the best she could, not really wanting to go lower in case things looked wrong or the weight of her head hurt him. "Mmmmm, I almost forgot how much you are the best," Venus said.

"Ilove yyou Venus" Shawn said, softly stroking her soft hair as he laid back on the comfoy white mattress in a now completely silent room "Want me to go and get some weed now or later?"

"Sure you do," Venus teased, wrapping an arm around the top of Shawn's legs, closing her eyes to relax. "Get it after you get me to fall asleep," she suggested. "That way you go to the beach, collect everything for relaxing time and then come back here."

"And how do you suggest I get you to sleep?" Shawn asked, a dumbfound but fake innocence filled his voice slowly undoing his belt buckle which laid just slightly above Venus' head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back