• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

we will get past it all

Shatter Glass

Save My Unicorn
okay, so this is obviously a one on one for me and Funky. Please don't post here we have everything figured out and such. Thanks.

Previously on the last rp, Venus and Shawn went on another job where they blew the FBI headquarters (boss right) by making it seems like a gas pipe accident. Afterwards, they stopped at McDonald's where the two got back together and ordered dinner. However, they never got to eat it because they were in a horrific car accident planned out by Jennifer, who is reveal later as Cassie, Shawn's ex-girlfriend. When Venus wakes up Cassie is at her bedside and reveals everything, including that she has her kids and says that Venus can't do anything about it, but Ve wants to find a way.

It had been a long night. Well Shawn didn't know any differently, since he was in a coma as well. But his eyes suddenly opened up as the sun began to rise and its ray slowly pierced into the ward. Rubbing his eyes, Shawn was very confused. "Venus, where the fuck are we?"

Venus looked at Shawn as he spoke. "Obviously the hospital," she said, though her voice was somewhat different from crying. Crying because Jeniffer just gave her some news about her kids, that she had them, and there was no way she could get them back and it wasn't like she could go anywhere right then with her injuries. Jeniffer planned it well, so she can win and Venus could feel like she lost, again.

Turning to face Venus, he felt pain all across his body. "Babe, what the fuck happened?"

Venus turned to Shawn, her eyes a bit tear-red. For a minute she thought the Shawn might have some memory loss, which scared her a bit. "You don'tremember?" she asked.

"I just remember driving and then I remember blacking out." Shawn said, slowly turning himself to face Venus, sending pain shooting through his body. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"We were heading to a hotel and after we had the go at the intersection, a police car ran into us on purpose," Venus explained. Looking at Shawn, she prepared to answer his question. "I've been fooled," she answered. "Cassie isn't dead, she killed the real Jeniffer, but her in you old house, faked her death and took the identity of her. She planned everything out, the FBI tipoff, the crash, stalking Effy and I, everything so she could take our kids," she said.

Shawn was confused. He had been left out about the stalking of Effy and her. "What the fuck are you on about Venus? Is this the drugs or something?" Shawn asked, clearly concerned for his 'girl's welfare.

Venus just shook her head. "No, if there was, they were off long before Cassie should up next to my bedside when I awoke," " she said.

Shawn was confused. Cassie was dead, she must've been. Unhooking the IV drips, Shawn slowly walked over to Venus' bed, holding the side where he broke his rib as he walked to her bed side. Sensing some room in her bed and noticing how early it was, Shawn climbed in beside her. Stroking her hair back, Shawn noticed the redness of her eyes, normal for when Venus had been crying. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Venus looked at Shawn as he moved over, which he didn't have to do. Leaning against him, she rested her head against his shoulder. "Shawn I already told you. Cassie killed Jeniffer and posed as her to get revenge against you and I, by having the affair revealed to me, being kidnapped to be co stantly used as a well you know, the job we just did, the car accident, etc. just so she could strike where it hurts by taking them," she answered.

"Wait? Took them? Took who?" Shawn asked, clearly confused. Venus didn't mention anythijng about the kids going missing, just that Cassie could take them.

"Cassie took them? When did she do that?" Shawn asked clearly concern now as his voice suddenly changed.

Shawn's eyes slowly geared up. "You know we can't go to anyone. The police can't find out, Eloise can't find out. None of our family can find out. We need to go out and save them."

Venus moved her head into Shawn's chest more, when tears started to come again. "I know," she said. "But she said we won't be able to," she said. "We have nothing," she added.

"When has that ever stopped you Venus. We will find them. We'll go at it alone." Shawn said, rising her chin to face his face, using his spare hand to wipe away her tears.

Venus nodded debating on whether she wanted to say something smartass-ish, but went against it, even though she wanted to feel happier now that they were both awake.

The nurse had came in to check on the two of them, noticing that's Shawn's monitor basically said he was dead up front, which she had to check. When she walked in, she saw Shawn in Venus's bed. "Mr. Wade," she scolded. "You are supposed to have separated beds,"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Shit man, can't I just lay with my girl for a bit? We're both been through an emotional time and she needs me right now" Shawn said, rolling over so he was now facing the nurse with a small smirk on his face.

Venus looked at the nurse as she came in and gave her a look that it was true, before eventually kicking Shawn out of her bed. The nurse agreed and proceeded with telling them the medication she was prescribing them to take, which was mainly just a painkiller, though Ve just had to take a pill or two more than Shawn and that they were staying for one or two more days.

(Time skipping because hospital are boring)

Venus was finally happy to get out of the hospital, it has been the longest time she has ever been in there. Chloe, Vikki and Josh had come to visit during the visiting hours, while Effy didn't anymore because she heard the news that Shawn and Ve were back together, though the other three didn't take it well, they agreed to let Venus be happy and were prepared to kill Shawn if needed.

Venus changed into the clothes that Chloe had brought her the night before, changing in the bathroom. Chloe had brought her something to wear that was prefect for the spring, shorts and a tank top. Josh had brought a pair of clothes for Shawn, who also helped by moving Shawn back into the empty house. Waking out of the bathroom, she adjusted her shirt and walked aroung the hospital room.

Shawn had been released a day earlier than Venus. He spent most of his spare day moving all his stuff back into the house. But today was the day Venus would be released. He had informed Josh and Victoria what was going to happen. Chloe was staying at the hospital with Venus when Shawn showed up. "Venus, we're doing this now. I've got our money and our passports as well as some spare car keys. Are we going to go and find them now."

Venus turned to Shawn who had finally walked in to save her from the boring hospital where all she could do was lay there and read or something. "Yeah," she agreed. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Also you packed right and brought my phone," she added, unsure if she really should've left all the packing to Shawn, meaning her clothes.

"We're going off the grid. Cassie will be wanting to play a game with us. Let's play that game. She'd been doing the same for the last 2 years with you." Shawn said, knowing they were alone in the ward. "All your stuff is in the car."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back