• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We the... Unfortunate Generation

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game
People are on top of things being the ones who are at the peaks of their time the top of their accomplishments. Technology is something that is zooming past us virtual reality and many other amazing inventions coming to from our minds... It's great isn't it...

Not really,

We face a time where there's not much hope for us.. all of us constantly face hardships. Stress levels raising through the roof jumping past the boundaries which you would ever expect them to. Why are they moving so fast, how is everything becoming so over-complicated? It's from what's in the lives of us.

No one has been more fortunate than us but at the same time... we are the most unfortunate group out there... though in the end... we just have to see what happens.

Ok then. After a short absence, some pain, and allot.. and I do mean allot of thinking i've gotten my inspiration for rping back. Though this is just my rough outline this rp will turn into whatever we make it. Though I do have a plan for it don't worry.

Anywho, if you are interested in this show a little love and put something down below. Maybe this little idea will become something real...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back