• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–πž 𝐏𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐭 π–π‘π’π­πž π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ π‘πžπ (OOC )

Other
Here
well what's he like? I may be able to help you if you'd like ^^
; ; i would love that, and well that's a good question lmao. I think I would best describe him as the kind silent type that helps everyone behind the scenes but that doesn't have the courage to step up and take leadership. He's also kind of dense which makes most interactions awkward. An unreliable big brother character? Then there's the whole trauma side which aha *leads to not such good times*

alrighty- so what about invisibility for one of them? It would help him stay behind the scenes

that would count as an active perk yes? I like it! now some kind of heightened perception would've played in nice but i think two people have already touched those topics as passives so hmm

hm.. well maybe some sort of hightened hearing? its not exactly passive seeing as it can help if he so wished to hurt someone

If Emra wasn't, you know, heartless, I feel like he'd be someone she'd feel compelled to protect πŸ˜‚.

THANK YOU! Hearing that makes me feel so good. I kept going back and forth about how much to include because I wanted to keep that air of mystery (I'm glad it was a success πŸ’ͺ ).

SNRRRKK, I know that feel πŸ˜” ✊ gotta stay in character, but I concede to confirm that she is a SCARY AND OBSCURE MF, not like marigold would care because he'd likely go up to her all like "πŸ˜„ πŸ’" but you BET i'm gonna be quaking in my boots behind my boy's oblivious ass response

everyone's so scary ~n~ im glad we have our little harvest boy ball of sunshine, he'll be a breath of fresh air in this murder house. anyway now i just gotta deal with figuring out some powers for mi boy yeehaw the part im the worst at

IKR, WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO SCARY?? LIKE BRUH FREED IS E L E V E N, I COULD PUNT HIM IRL BUT MAN I'D COWER IN FEAR OF THIS LITTLE 6TH GRADER IF HE APPEARED ON MY DOORSTEP 😭 like ✝ BEGONE DEMON

truly a product of good writing tho πŸ˜‹ I'll also totally be up to help on powers! sorry i stole perception, i immediately thought "prey defensive skills" and my mind went "SENSES"

SNRRRKK, I know that feel πŸ˜” ✊ gotta stay in character, but I concede to confirm that she is a SCARY AND OBSCURE MF, not like marigold would care because he'd likely go up to her all like "πŸ˜„ πŸ’" but you BET i'm gonna be quaking in my boots behind my boy's oblivious ass response

IKR, WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO SCARY?? LIKE BRUH FREED IS E L E V E N, I COULD PUNT HIM IRL BUT MAN I'D COWER IN FEAR OF THIS LITTLE 6TH GRADER IF HE APPEARED ON MY DOORSTEP 😭 like ✝ BEGONE DEMON

truly a product of good writing tho πŸ˜‹ I'll also totally be up to help on powers! sorry i stole perception, i immediately thought "prey defensive skills" and my mind went "SENSES"
bruv goldie needs them senses more than anyone else in here, kEep them lmao.

also i thought potentially about some kind of pain manipulation where he can intensify or lower the pain he feels *would've made for a good active too but* or perhaps emotional empowerment? Become stronk when really sad

bruv goldie needs them senses more than anyone else in here, kEep them lmao.

also i thought potentially about some kind of pain manipulation where he can intensify or lower the pain he feels *would've made for a good active too but* or perhaps emotional empowerment? Become stronk when really sad

Luckily he's not the only harvest boy coming 😏 πŸ’… ✨ stay tuned for his super mega best friend!

and yeah BDUJERHFJDFRHUEJD the end of the week where harvests and servants get greenlit is just going to be like:

Marigold, a harvest character who is pacifistic and not the best at combat: πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

The 3 spoiled kids all looking to feast: πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

The Selcouths, already tired of protecting Marigold from dying to the Spoileds for the third time this month: πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

As for powers, I think the former would be good if you're going for strength, but the latter if you want to add a little spice to your combat rp! Both are really interesting πŸ‘€

Luckily he's not the only harvest boy coming 😏 πŸ’… ✨ stay tuned for his super mega best friend!

and yeah BDUJERHFJDFRHUEJD the end of the week where harvests and servants get greenlit is just going to be like:

Marigold, a harvest character who is pacifistic and not the best at combat: πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

The 3 spoiled kids all looking to feast: πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

The Selcouths, already tired of protecting Marigold from dying to the Spoileds for the third time this month: πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

As for powers, I think the former would be good if you're going for strength, but the latter if you want to add a little spice to your combat rp! Both are really interesting πŸ‘€
HAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHA

JOKE HEADCANON THAT MARIGOLD TRIES TO KITE THEM LIKE THEY'RE SOME IDV HUNTER BAHAFHDAUFD

he's just doing that one thing where you keep on running in circles around the palettes all like α••( ᐛ )α•— woah oh, running out of breath but i oh i, i got stamina

insert the yakety sax theme here

shoutout to my selcouth fam who are probably going to break their ankles trying to save my boy from constant death πŸ˜—βœŒ y'all the true mvps

I just imagine Sam watching the death with this creepy ass grin plastered to her face ;_;

I just imagine Sam watching the death with this creepy ass grin plastered to her face ;_;
PPFFTTT SAM IS ALL LIKE:

"oh boy it's my favorite time of the week, time to watch the children die buahahahaha 🍿🀭"

the children: πŸšͺπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ”₯ πŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ”₯

"god damn it they're getting away, is one of the selcouth brats ruining my entertainment again?? bullshit 🍿 😰 "

Last edited:
PPFFTTT SAM IS ALL LIKE:

"oh boy it's my favorite time of the week, time to watch the children die buahahahaha 🍿🀭"

the children: πŸšͺπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ”₯ πŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ”₯

"god damn it they're getting away, is one of the selcouth brats is ruining my entertainment again?? bullshit 🍿 😰 "
THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT"S GOING THROUGH HER MIND LMFAO

- Copied from the DISCORD-

As you all know, today is the day that we will be starting roleplay. I have opened up another channel with misc. info that will be important for you to know. But as for this one, I will begin to explain how the system of roleplay works in this group. It is a chapter-based system. Every two weeks a new chapter is placed. For a chapter to progress, the tasks all must be completed. It is through the vote of the group what task everyone will begin to work on. Now it's not required to do these chapters but it does open up more story progression. Don't feel rushed to complete these tasks and you can continue with free roam roleplaying but I encourage us to come back to it or else things may get stale. If you don't have anything to do in roleplay, Make sure you check out the task because it's there for that very thing! It's 14 tasks in total. 7 for Orphans, 7 for Housekeepers. Every task follows the set theme for that Chapter. Questions are encouraged and highly welcomed!

1612660522403.png

1612660549418.png

Each of these tasks will be met with a set of choices once the task is at a point where a choice will be made. These choices will decide the way that the story will progress.
And these choices are also going to be made via polls.

Here is the Character Sheet made on Google Spreedsheets, feel free to access it and rearrange info for your character as you feel like just don't edit the design without permission, please.

W.P.W.R. Character Reserves Sheets

Here is the Uniforms for both Orphans and Housekeepers.

2.png

3.png
___________________________________________________________________________________

Why do I see Sam occasionally taking the male uniforms..? I doubt she'd want to be caught dead in a dress, but she'd wear it anyways because in the end she'd really have no choice in the matter

Ay! She can actually take the male uniform if she wants, as long as shes wearing the uniforms- Shes good to go and also who wouldn't? That thang look fire.

Ooh that's cool- she'd just be strutting through the halls looking like some sort of bouncer

ALRIGHT YALL, RP has officially STARTED! If youre not in and you would like to be, just let the chat know in the forum inside of ( ) <- These things and join in after the last person. If you're tagging out, You can do that, too! That is the ONLY OOC talk allowed on the forum. Along with after the last person has joined, if you are the person that comes after them- Repost the posting order so that others are informed of whats going on.

BasilOwO BasilOwO I'm so sorry if this messes up your post any, I'm not sure if I read it right and if I didn't you can just ignore this lol. Caly hasn't been awakened yet and still needs to get a kill in!

[Transcribed from the Discord + Extra Explanation] New Posting Rules

On Major Interactions:
8 posts in 24 hours. [*After 8 posts, everyone else will have 24 hours to respond before the round (30mins IC) ends.]
Extensions are available on request.
Discussion through OOC on whos doing what. [*Coordinate posts that involve multiple participants to avoid cutting someone off]

On Minor Interactions: [Collab Posts]
Collaboration to get the jist of what the post will be about.
Combined interaction within one post.
Great for smaller interactions.

[End Transcription]

The Minor Interactions are going to be on the website: This is the website: MeetingWords: Realtime Collaborative Text Editing Please limit conversation here to just announcing. Leave the discussions inside of the website itself. Remember! These are just for specific interactions with others on a smaller scale. And it'll be announced when one is in the works, Dont be afraid to pitch in! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back