• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–πž 𝐏𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐭 π–π‘π’π­πž π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ π‘πžπ (OOC )

Other
Here
Here you go, its a template!

"Can you not _______

"FOR 5 MINUTES!!!!"

make this into a meme that's relevant to your oc GO

For my flower loving boy Marigold:

"Can you not stop picking flowers

FOR 5 MINUTES!!!!"

srsly this man is going to be making a little garden 🌻

OMG

Housekeeper: "Can you stop being a know-it-all
FOR 5 MINUTES?!"

Caly: "CaN yOu StOp BeInG a KnOw It AlL FoR 5 MiNuTeS?!"

madochi madochi I can't deny it, Marigold is adorable

Thank you πŸ₯Ί i'm so looking forward to roleplaying him!! Hope everything's okay with his sheet lmfao, I just thought of something to add and I'm πŸ’€

Also not me taking the opportunity to say how much I LOVE the savage that is Emra, the thing with her placing oragami in places where the orphans hide stuff is SO CREEPY?!! I just love it SO MUCH. Omg she's the perfect amount of mysterious and creepy I'd expect from a Scarlet queen!! You did so good!

Thank you πŸ₯Ί i'm so looking forward to roleplaying him!! Hope everything's okay with his sheet lmfao, I just thought of something to add and I'm πŸ’€

Also not me taking the opportunity to say how much I LOVE the savage that is Emra, the thing with her placing oragami in places where the orphans hide stuff is SO CREEPY?!! I just love it SO MUCH. Omg she's the perfect amount of mysterious and creepy I'd expect from a Scarlet queen!! You did so good!

If Emra wasn't, you know, heartless, I feel like he'd be someone she'd feel compelled to protect πŸ˜‚.

THANK YOU! Hearing that makes me feel so good. I kept going back and forth about how much to include because I wanted to keep that air of mystery (I'm glad it was a success πŸ’ͺ ).

I feel like Sam is just that asshole everyone is at least slightly scared of due to the fact that she doesn't care who she hurts so long as everyone stays out of her way.

everyone's so scary ~n~ im glad we have our little harvest boy ball of sunshine, he'll be a breath of fresh air in this murder house. anyway now i just gotta deal with figuring out some powers for mi boy yeehaw the part im the worst at

well what's he like? I may be able to help you if you'd like ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back