• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Got Married

youngkyun

sad but rad

We Got Married
Welcome to We Got Married~ the South Korean variety show where famous people are paired randomly and put into marriage, usually younger stars who don't know much about love. You will meet your partner wearing the designated colors and at the place written on your first mission card.

Four pairs will be aired, four boys, four girls. The males will be picking a "love house" for the couple to live in for the months they are doing the show. Each week a new mission will be given through a red envelope that can be found in the love houses mailbox. They will also compete against other couples in races and puzzles every weekend.

Too make this work, I will make 4 different threads for the love houses, and then one main one for competitions, and if you are interested please say what gender you will make so i can get it even. I will make a female.

Rules ;
- This will be randomized, you can't chose your husband/wife, don't throw a fit if you don't get who you want.

- Be respectful.

- Follow forum rules.

I really want a male, but I'm going with the female.

cs
ooc
I'd be up for a male please
i'd like to snag that last female if possible (:
I really want a male, but I'm going with the female.
Interested in playing a male
im in as a male. also would it be fine if i played an american that moved there because of family?
ayye i'll join and i'll probs play a male :3
I would like to play a female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back