• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom We Fight to Forge a {connection} | A MHA RP

Aw great, did he just ruin whatever chance he may of have by saying that to her? But Yagi was being honest! What guy wouldn't be happy with having a sweet, cute and kind girl like Mela? She was always so friendly and so kind to others, no one can resist that! Even the gruff Aizawa-kun would smile around her at times! Yagi looked over at Mela, curious as to what she would say to his statement. Maybe, just maybe he can go run to a corner and change into All Might and just ask her out then and there? No, no. That was just too suspicious, ah but then he can explain to her next time that he and All Might were working together so All Might can ask her out...yes, yes...that may work. Oh, who was he kidding!? Yagi was feeling silly as he was basically splitting himself into two completely different people just to ask a girl out.

Before Mela can say anything, however, a sudden presence of someone else caught Yagi's attention and Mela's head. Yagi blinked in surprise as he noticed it was Kurotsuki Shoujo's older brother. He frowned slightly when Yukito addressed Mela with such a loving nickname. What was that? Was there really nothing going on between them? He can only watch as Yukito began to take Mela away. Standing up, Yagi called out to them while waving at Mela, "a-ah it was nice having lunch with you, Mela-chan! Thank you for the food and I'll see you two some other time!" He was smiling towards Mela, but his heart was twisting oddly in pain. Sitting down, Yagi let out a sigh as he wondered if maybe he wasn't cut out for love? His head hanged low as he let out a small sigh.

As they walked away, Yukito glanced back to see the blonde man looking rather down. Hm...strange person. Smiling down at Mela, Yukito sang out, "my little cake. Why are you so popular among the older men hm? You're breaking my heart, dear~" Yukito feigned a pained look before lightly tapping her nose teasingly, "just kidding, but you will let me know if some guy is asking you out, right?" Yukito smiled down at Mela before looking around, "now then...where would my princess be hiding...?" His eyes shined as he caught sight of something rather bright from the greenhouse. He chuckled as he began to guide the way to there, "she is so easy to read. Oh, by the way, Mela dear, I'll have the item you requested ready by tomorrow, I added a little special touch to it too." He smiled down at her, his eyes twinkling with joy and something else a bit more mischevious.

- - -

Ruka tilted her head at his mumblings. Hm? Not what he had in mind? Ruka was about to ask him more about that when he mentioned how her outfit would be a great way to attract customers. She blinked a few times. Ah...well she supposed she did stand out a bit. Not only with her bubblegum pink hair, but thanks to Yukito she now stood out with her kimono-like maid outfit. At least her torso is covered this time around...though Mela still had no pants. She really should mention that to Yukito, though something told her that Yukito would just brush it off or feign innocence. Ugh. Ruka watched amused as Denki began to stumble over his words. What was he trying to say here? Giggling slightly, Ruka was about to tell him that it's fine and that she isn't all that bothered by her outfit, that is until he mentioned how she has a cute smile.

Blinking, Ruka felt a small blush cover her cheeks as she scratched her cheek a bit shyly, "a-ah...yeah, I-I'll work hard so we can win!" Wait, why was she blushing? Though it wasn't every day someone told her that she had a cute smile. The way he said it made it quite adorable and he was a nice guy. Brushing aside her weird thoughts, Ruka smiled up at Denki and at the mention of his outfit, Ruka nodded her head as she recalled how he looked yesterday, "oh yeah! You looked nice! Hehe, you looked like an actual butler and it looked quite handsome on you!" But to her, no one can beat how Shoto looked. Urgh, she didn't want to share Shoto in a butler outfit to anyone else. Darn Yukito and making such good outfits. "I think the only thing Yukito is good at is making clothes honestly." Ruka let out a small laugh at that though soon let out a squeak as she felt something brush her face.

"Hmmm? Oh, you like the outfit I made, Ru-chan~?" Yukito sang out as he ran a hand across her cheek in a gentle manner. Ruka looked up surprised as she nearly fell off the bench, her hand grasping onto Denki so that she won't fall. "Y-Yukito!? And Mel!? W-what are you doing here for!?" Did he capture Mela!? Was he here for a ransom or something? Ruka looked surprised as the color drained from her face slightly. What was going on? Ruka glanced over at Denki, remembering what Yukito did to her friend yesterday. Replacing her surprised expression with a frown, Ruka slapped Yukito's hand away as she stood up, "Yukito, I need to speak to you now." She dragged him away from Denki and Mela as she took him to a corner where she frowned up at him while crossing her arms, "what did you put in their drinks yesterday? Well, whatever. Anyway, go and apologize to Kaminari-kun. He went through a lot because of your mischief." Ruka let out a huff as she eyed her so-called step-brother. He was always such a handful.

Genkai Genkai

Mela glanced back, trying to escape so she could properly say goodbye to Yagi but found herself unable to break free. Gosh, either Yukito was getting strong or Mela had missed too many gym days. "Oh Yukito-lun, you're so funny." Mela winked at him. "And thank you, I'm looking forward to it!" Though at his words, she was puzzled. Tell him if someone was asking her out? Yagi wasn't asking her out and she still thought his idea of All Might asking her out to be insane. The only person to ask her out was Shota. Thinking back to their first real date, her eyes became glossy. He had been such a sweet perfect gentleman.

Suddenly she found herself being dragged into a muggy greenhouse. Where were they? She spotted Denki and Ruka. Denki?! Why was he still sniffing around Ruka? Unless Ruka hadn't told the guy she was seeing Todoroki. But then a wave of guilt washed over her, she hadn't told All Might or Yagi either, and she was close to them the same way Ruka was with Kaminari. She gave a happy wave to Ruka as she stepped back and scooted over to Denki, taking a bit of what was left from the bento Ruka had made. "You gonna eat that?" She didn't bother waiting for an answer as she kept helping herself to some bits of food here and there.

Looking over to Ruka and Shoto, Mela nudged Kaminari. "Sooo she invite you to the wedding yet?" She teased the blond. Kaminari looked flustered as he quickly excused himself, suddenly looking rather sick. Mela rose a brow and looked back to Ruka and Yukito, hoping they played nice. She walked over as the bell rang. "Okay you two lovebirds, we gotta get back to class. You can have her back after school." Mela winked to Yukito as she pulled Ruka off, Denki already ahead of them and out of reach. "Yukito-kun is so nice to check up on us." She hummed, letting go of Ruka as they headed inside, out of the heat of the sun. "The three of us need to go out together or have him over for a big dinner to thank him!" Surely Shota wouldn't mind too much.

- - -

Even though Denki had citing winning, he wasn't too focused on whatever it was that they might win. But it would be good to prove to all the other classes that 3-A was the best in UA right now. Denki was glad to hear she liked how he looked. Personally, he didn't like that kind of stuffy formal wear. It wasn't him at all but he was happy to know his pain was worth it if someone like Ruka approved. "Thanks, Kurotsuki-chan. That means so much--" He cut himself off as he spotted two new people nearby. He was about to warn Ruka but then Yukito had reached out. He got up and set the bento aside, watching the guy intrude on their moment.

His smile faded as he watched Ruka and Yukito exchange words and moved away from them. He glanced to Mela who was scavenging his food. He sighed, somehow his day felt a bit more cloudy all of a sudden. He rubbed his neck and headed out, getting the feeling class would start back up again soon and his heart could stand watching Ruka and Yukito together. They shared a bond Denki feared he'd never be able to fully form with the pink haired girl. He was jealous and he had to get out of there before he said or did something he'd regret. Denki hurried along the law, grabbing at his chest. Yes, his heart knew something was amiss.

Hurrying to class, he slouched in his seat and looked over to see Shoto and the others finishing up a conversation about how the class should be decorated and laid out come Saturday morning. Denki glanced off, sighing. He really liked Ruka and yet he was beginning to wonder if he and Ruka were friends. She was nice to him but lately, it felt like they weren't connecting, the spark was gone. Why? Was it Todoroki or her step-brother? He needed to think on this more, deciding he'd have to try one more time to reach his heart out to Ruka. Noticing Denki look a little down, Shoto smirked lightly. Whatever his problem was, Shoto was just glad he wasn't drooling at Ruka anymore. Had he know she and the boy were in the greenhouse taking shelter, his smirk would have vanished pretty quickly. "Hello Ruka-chan, good lunch?" He smiled as she and Mela entered.

AiAi AiAi

The rest of Tuesday went by without a problem. Thankfully after lunch, Yukito has disappeared telling the girls that he needed to finish up their little presents and so he didn't appear for the rest of the day. Shota was certain he would have to kick the designer out of the class during the afternoon lesson if he were to be there, but thankfully he wasn't there. Shota looked over at Mela and smirked at her as he placed the empty bento box on her desk. It was good, very good. He had quite the hard time protecting his meal from the hungry Hizashi during lunch, but it was well worth it. Each student was placed into certain teams to get work done in time for the festival on Saturday. Shota was helping out where he could, though he was mainly just supervising. It was already quite a lot asking him to dress up as a butler and help the class out. He'll blame Midnight and Present Mic for this...certain that those two were probably the first ones to help their class.

After school, Shota hanged out with Mela for a bit but he had some unfinished work to do and so the two parted ways early as unfortunate as that was for Shota. He's already missing her presence and it's only been half a day. How pathetic of him. Shaking his head, he went home to finish up the paperwork, already deciding that he will have lunch with her at school tomorrow. Hopefully, his craving for her will be kept at bay until then. Hopefully. Shota smirked to himself as he couldn't wait for lunchtime come tomorrow.

~ It's the Day, Wednesday ~

As Wednesday came rolling in, Shota was actually up on time and was looking forward to heading to school. As he arrived at school, Shota went to the office to drop off a few things before he headed towards class 3-A. Spotting the door up ahead, Shota smirked as he sent Mela a text, telling her to come by the teacher's lounge during lunch. He then headed into the classroom, going over the day's schedule as always. So far he hasn't heard about Yukito nor seen him, so Shota can only hope that man would behave and not come to school. Shota's eyes met with Mela's for a brief moment. He smirked her way as he hoped she saw his message before he turned away to go take a nap. He did his job by giving out the schedule and now he can take some well-deserved sleep. He couldn't wait for lunchtime to come as he was going to have his dessert first. Heh.

Tuesday went by rather quickly and now it was already the middle of the week, Wednesday. Yagi was in the courtyard of the school, trimming the bushes while watering the plants. He needed to fix some of the fences and probably repaint a few as well. As he was doing so, his mind wandered back to Mela. Seeing her yesterday with Yukito brought a new light to things for Yagi. He understood a few things, one that he really shouldn't be falling for a student of his and second that he shouldn't be looking for love, to begin with. Yes, love was not allowed for him. He is All Might, the symbol of peace, the number one hero...he can't just bringing someone he cares for deeply into the mix of his career. Yagi held back a sigh as his feelings began to tear him apart inside.

Everything was contradicting itself. One part of him was telling him to not fall nor look for happiness as it was his job to ensure that everyone else is happy, his own happiness didn't matter. Then another part of him was telling him to look for Mela and ask her out. But maybe he should first tell her that he is All Might? Then he should ask her out, yes that sounded like a good plan. Now, all he had to do was wait for Mela. This time around, Yagi brought some food to share with Mela. He wanted to repay her for always giving him something to eat. Yagi sat down on the bench where he and Mela have been sitting at for the past few lunches as he eagerly waited for her. Oh, how he can't wait to see her! A smile was already forming on his lips as he sat there with the bento wrapped neatly beside him.

Spotting Mela's brown hair, Yagi waved to her as he called out, "ah, Mela-chan~!" It seemed to have caught his attention as he saw her heading his way. Yagi's smile slowly dropped from his face as his mouth slowly hung open when he saw what she was wearing. His cheeks turned red as his mind began to feel all dizzy. W-what was she wearing!? First the maid outfit on Monday and now she was wearing cat ears!? A-and was that a tail too!? Yagi could feel himself slowly overheating as he lost the words he wanted to say to her. Clearing his throat, Yagi smiled down at Mela as he placed his hand on top of her head gently, "a-ah yes...those look very cute on you, Mela-chan...b-but where did you get them?" He wasn't sure what to say, but he knew the more he spoke, the more he would probably mess up. Ah, what was it that he wanted to do anyway?

Sitting down, Yagi mentioned to the bento between them as he told her nervously, "a-ah um here...I um made some lunch! Well...I know you probably have your own lunch, but um I wanted to repay you for always sharing your lunch with me a-and it's not much...but I hope you'll eat some...? Y-you don't have to if you don't want to though!" Yagi was stumbling over his own words as he pushed the box her way as he averted his gaze from her. He wondered if it would have gone any more smoothly if she wasn't wearing such distracting things? Nah...he'd probably still mess it up somehow.

- - -

Ruka was glaring over at the smiling Yukito when the lunch bell rang. Ruka let out an annoyed tsk as Mela came by. She frowned over at her friend's choice of words, but Ruka wasn't given a second to retaliate as Mela began to drag her back to class. Yukito waved at the two as he headed off to finish some work as well. Ruka let out a small snort at Mela's happy words, she eyed her friend warily as she replied back, "no. Just no. First of all, we didn't ask him to watch over us like some mother hen and no. I refuse to cook him anything." It's not like she hasn't cooked for Yukito before, she just found no reason to now that they weren't living together. The days Yukito even attempted to cook nearly killed Ruka. And that was how she learned to cook...in order to save herself from Yukito's awful skills in the kitchen.

Thankfully, whatever kept Yukito busy was well worth it as the rest of Tuesday went by smoothly. Ruka was even able to hang out with Shoto after school, something that made Ruka very happy. As Shoto walked Ruka home, the two arrived only to find someone intruding. Her eye twitched as she opened the door with the intent of spending a bit more time with Shoto only for that to be dashed to pieces as Yukito was calmly sitting by the dining room table, sipping on tea. Okay, scratch that. Tonight was going to be a long night. Ruka had to house Yukito for the evening though, for reasons unknown to herself, Yukito left early in the morning. That was good.

~ Middle of the Week...Please go home Yukito ~

Ruka arrived at school looking a bit more tired than usual. She held back a sigh as she took a seat hoping that today won't be a bad day. She turned to Shoto and smiled over at him in greeting as she told him that nothing happened yesterday to assure him. The morning classes went by rather smoothly, though when lunch hit...things got kind of chaotic. Ruka held back a sigh as she watched Yukito casually enter her classroom as if he owned the place. Maybe if she stayed silent and still, he wouldn't see her? Yeah, as if.

Yukito first waltzed over to Mela, giving her a greeting kiss on the cheek before handing her a cutely wrapped bag while telling her, "here you go my little cake~! As you requested~ I hope you like it, oh just open it and try it on for me, okay? I'll be right back, I need to go give this one to my Ru-chan." Yukito held another similarly cutely wrapped bag as he walked over to where Ruka sat. He smiled over at Shoto in greeting before turning to Ruka, "Ru-chan~ I'm sorry I had to leave so early yesterday, but work was calling for me...though fear not! Your knight in shining armor is here now." He gave Ruka a playful wink to which the pinkette simply replied with a frown. "What do you want now Yukito?" Ruka asked, upset that her lunch was being stalled because of this guy.

Yukito's smile widened as he held out the bag for Ruka to take as he explained, "I'll leave you alone for the rest of today if you promise to wear what I made you all of this week~" Ruka blinked a few times. Hm...that was a very tempting offer. Knowing just how much trouble it is to get rid of him for even a day, Ruka agreed though she said while opening the bag, "only for today...I'll see about the rest of the week depending on what I have to wear." As she finished opening the package, Ruka stared down at what appeared to be...fluffy white things...? Picking one up, Ruka noted it to be round and very fluffy...almost like a cotton candy. She turned a questioning stare to Yukito who chuckled as he reached out and took out the other pair of white fluffy things...which strangely resembled that of a rabbits ear...? "Silly Ru-chan, you wear it like this~" Yukito hummed out as he placed the ears onto her pink head, he then reached around and propped the tail onto the back of her skirt, "and this goes on like this~"

Ruka blinked a few times in complete confusion as she did not understand what the hell was going on. Yukito clapped his hands together happily as he snapped a quick photo of her with his phone as he said, "wow~! Mela dear was right~! Bunny ears really do suit you, Ru-chan~ You look so cute!" What? Ruka slowly turned to see Yukito now gushing over Mela who was wearing cat ears and is that a tail attached to Mela?! Ruka jumped up as she realized what Yukito placed on her skirt now! Turning around, she peered over to see a fluffy white rabbits tail attached to her bottom and she had fluffy white ears on her head! Ruka's eyes were wide as she turned slowly to see Shoto's reaction to it all. What was going on!? Yukito let out a happy wave while saying as he walked out of the class, "these are for you and Mela-chan's maid outfit~ Make sure you two wear it, okay?" As promised Yukito left, but now Ruka is feeling extremely embarrassed with the stares she was receiving. Unlike Mela, Ruka was not used to just prancing about with animal ears and tail on.

Grabbing hold of Shoto's hand, Ruka dragged him off to lunch in a hurry. As they rounded the corner and arrived at their usual spot outside in the courtyard surrounded by roses, Ruka couldn't face Shoto. Face turning red, Ruka hid her face against his chest as she mumbled incoherent words. Slowly peeking her face out, she peered up at Shoto as she nervously asked him, "u-um...so uh how do...I look?" Ruka couldn't say much else as Shoto's lips descended on her's and her eyes fluttered shut as she wrapped her arms around his neck. If her ears could move, it would probably be twitching in happiness.

Genkai Genkai

Mela was quite happy to just hang out with Shota and grab some ice cream at school. It was a good way to relax and not run off downtown somewhere. After they finished their cool treat, sharing a few sneaky kisses, Mela headed home while Shota stayed back to work on papers. On her way home, Mela decided she should do a bit of shopping, remembering one of the things Shota had said he'd like. Lingerie huh? Mela spent the afternoon trying to figure out what he'd like best but in the end, she decided upon two sets before she headed home, wondering when she'd be able to surprise him.

- Wednesday: The day of truth in cat ears -

As she was arriving at school, Mela found herself getting an incoming text from Shota. She grinned. Oh she'd be happy to but decided not to text him yet, wanting him to wonder for a bit ehehe. As lunch rolled around, Mela got up to go tell Yagi she had plans and then go meet Shota but Yukito's arrival put a small wrench in her plans. "Oh? Thanks Yukito-kun!" Mela had a better idea of what this was. Tenya leaned over as Mela opened the box and took out smooth brown cat ears that matched her hair with a matching soft cat tail. She grinned and put the ears on first and then used the magnet to connect the tail to her skirt, the magnet clipping together to secure it in place. Tenya looked rather flabbergasted. She glanced and saw Ruka had something very cute as well.

Spinning around, she noticed the tail moved a bit and acted rather natural. How impressive. Mela then remembered Yagi and blew a kiss to Yukito before she also headed out the door. Heading along the hallway, she noticed a few stares but Mela was quite fine with them. Today was going to be another good day, no doubt. Once outside, she let her eyes adjust to the sunlight before she saw Yagi waving to her. Hurrying to stand in front of him, she blushed when he touched her head. Yes, give Mela-neko all the pets please. "Heehee Yukito-kun made them for me." She replied, glad he enjoyed them. If Yagi liked them then Shota was sure to be all of her. Her eyes noticed a nice looking bento on the bench as he sat down and began to explain that he had made lunch for her.

A pang of guilt hit her. Oh dear. He had gone to so much trouble for her? He needn't do that. Though a guy had never made her something like this before and something told her Shota wouldn't ever bother making her a bento. "Thank you, Yagi-san. That really is sweet of you." She said, glancing down, her heart feeling heavy. "I actually have lunch plans already today." She said, a smile tugging at her lips. Just thinking about Shota was making her smile but she felt quite bad for ditching Yagi when he had done something so sweet for her. Mela thought about how his gesture had been akin to that of a boyfriend and she decided she needed Yagi to tell All Might, she was taken, if there was some small amount of truth to his claim. "Listen Yagi-san..."

"I still don't really think All Might likes me but...but it wouldn't make a big difference anyway." She started to say, not sure why this was so difficult for her. "I just don't want to hurt him but I...I'm seeing someone." She said. Yes, she was and it was becoming quite serious. "It's Shota-kun. Er Aizawa-sensei." She explained, blushing slightly, knowing how strange it may sound to Yagi but she hoped he'd be happy for her and be able to let All Might know, if he needed to know. Mela still refused to believe Yagi's claim. But she refrained from adding she and Shota were soulmates. It was something only she and Shota needed to share, she felt. And Ruka, she supposed heh. "I'm sorry to dump this on you, I really am. I just...I would feel quite bad if he really did like me and got his hopes up."

Still, Mela doubted All Might liked her. Sighing, she placed a hand on the side of his face. "Thank you for the bento, Yagi-san. I'm sorry I can't stay though." She hated to just leave but she was eager to get off and see Shota, not wanting him to wait too long. "Tomorrow okay?" Mela smiled as she headed off to go back and find out where Shota was. Ah the teachers lounge. Mela poked her head inside. "Aizawa-sensei?" She called out, not sure who else might be around. Her tail wiggled curiously as she let herself in. She felt so bad Yagi had done something so nice for her and she couldn't enjoy it. But tomorrow she'd see him or today after school. Yes. For now she wanted to hunt down her sexy boyfriend.

- - -

Nothing could compare to just spending time with Ruka. The pair spent time at a cafe and bookstore that served items that were inspired by books and poetry. It was all very quaint and lovely. Shoto enjoyed holding her hand and just feeling like a normal couple who may not have family obligations. The day was wonderful and quite warm. Looking to Ruka, Shoto wished he could just stop time for a bit and fully admire her without looking too strange. When it was time to get her home, he found his blissful afternoon ruined by Yukito. He gave the man a glare, not happy to leave Ruka alone but he had to visit his mother, it was long overdue so he left, but not without kissing Ruka goodbye.

- Wednesday: Honey Bunny - -

Shoto found his mood still soured by seeing Yukito with Ruka. He knew nothing would happen but he was sure Yukito would try something and he hoped Ruka could fend of his advances or there would be severe hell to pay. The boy had enjoyed his visit with his mother who seemed all the more excited to meet Ruka but Shoto still had to figure out a good time to bring it up. Maybe he should have brought it up when they were at the cafe, not too distracted by one another's delectable bodies heh. Shoto also wanted to take her out on a real date as their first one had been cut short due to erm reasons. Very good reasons but Shoto wanted to show her off and treat her like his Queen, not just someone he wanted to make out with and fill with pleasure.

The morning went by fine, Shoto was glad to hear nothing had happened last night though he still wished he could have been there to see for himself. He trusted her, sure but not Yukito. Hell no. As he got up, eager to head off and enjoy some one on one time with Ruka and perhaps ask about a date night that didn't have to take place in the confines of her apartment but instead had her seeing his mother and enjoying a good dinner someplace afterwards, Yukito arrived. Urgh. Shoto didn't even bother to hide his annoyance. He watched as the guy handed the girls something and seemed rather excited about them opening it. Glancing off, Shoto found his patience wearing very thin. The more he saw Yukito dote on Ruka, the more he hated the guy.

Turning back to see Ruka wearing...bunny ears, his eyes widened. What the...? His face turned rather red as he then spotted something fluffy behind her. A ball of fur? A tail? Shoto put a hand over his lips to contain a groan. His heart began to quicken. She looked very very cute. It was almost too much as he looked off, remembering where he was, surrounded by other hormonal classmates, so he couldn't exactly pin her to the wall and do what he really wanted to do to her. Much to his relief, he was dragged out of the classroom as he found his mind leaving his body. He held onto her as they found themselves in private. He looked down to her, wishing she'd pull away so he could better appreciate how cute she looked. Rather than answer with words, he kissed her deeply.

Shoto's hands went to her hips as he brought her against him. Moaning into her mouth, his hands rubbed along her, itching to pull these restrictive clothes off of her. "You look so damn cute, Ruka-chan." He smirked as he pulled away from her, his hips pressed against hers, letting his approval be fully felt. Meanwhile Denki was hurrying down to locate a certain bunny eared girl. She had ran out before Denki could say anything but this was his chance. With her so cute, it seemed like the perfect time to put his heart on the line. After some smooth detective work, Denki hurried to one of UA's courtyards and saw Ruka up ahead but stopped when he noticed something...strange. His smile slowly fell as he approached the pair, seeing Shoto holding onto Ruka quite close, both staring into each other's eyes. It was as if Denki was invisible.

"H-hey." Denki greeted just as Shoto placed a soft kiss on Ruka's lips. The light faded from Denki's eyes as he felt like h had been splashed with cold water. What was going on between Todoroki and Ruka? The boy pressed his lips together as he felt like his chest was on fire and as the same time, he felt like he couldn't breathe. It was as if he was drowning. "Wha...what's up?" Denki tried to find his voice but it came out rather distant as if he was hopelessly calling out to someone far out of his reach. Shoto arched a brow before he kissed along Ruka's neck. "We may as well share our little secret, Ruka." Shoto smirked lightly, prompting Ruka to break the news to this blond boy. Denki blinked at them, feeling quite frozen in place.

AiAi AiAi

That Yukito Shounen again? Somehow, the idea of Yukito making something so cute and distracting for Mela-chan did not sit well with Yagi. If anything, it made him view Yukito in a different light slightly, though he was silently thanking Yukito as well for making such a wonderful accessory. Erm, silently though. There was no way Yagi was going to give an open compliment to Yukito's face. No no, that guy probably wouldn't stop otherwise. As he held out the bento for her to take, Yagi felt his heart drop and shatter upon hearing her words. Okay, so the first stung a bit, but it wasn't too bad as it was only her having lunch plans. Perhaps her and Kurotsuki Shoujo or maybe with the rest of the class? Understandable, but before Yagi can take the box back and apologize to her, the next words that left her mouth hurt as if he got stabbed multiple times. He stared over at her with wide eyes as she explained she was seeing someone and that someone was Aizawa-kun!?

Yagi felt his heart beginning to slowly rip apart as he stood there, listening to her. She didn't believe him about All Might liking her? Well, that was understandable, but what did she mean it wouldn't make a difference!? Would she believe him and take it differently if he changed into All Might right in front of her eyes right this very moment!? Yagi's head hung low for a moment as his long wispy bangs covered his eyes briefly. He was soon looking up, smiling brightly over at Mela as he told her, "oh wow, you and Aizawa-k-san are dating!? Congratulations! I-I'll be sure to tell All Might then...it's no problem! I'll see you tomorrow then Mela-chan! Take care!" As he waved to her, he kept waving until her figure disappeared around the corner. Hand dropping to his side, Yagi looked down, unable to smile no longer as it hurt. Falling back onto the bench, Yagi stared up at the sky as he gave off a small smile, yes this was for the better anyway...picking up the bento Yagi began to eat as he kept telling himself that this was how it should be. Yet he knew where she was going right now. She had plans with Aizawa-kun...and just the thought of her being taken was more than enough for Yagi's smile to slowly fade away. No, he must always be smiling!...But that is as All Might...maybe as Yagi Toshinori, he can just let himself go. A single tear rolled down his cheek as Yagi munched away on his lunch. This was for the best...is what he kept telling himself over and over.

It took quite a lot to get rid of Hizashi, but it worked. Shota let out a long sigh as he rested his head on the table. The rest of the teachers left as Hizashi was making too big of a deal and no one could peacefully enjoy their lunch. Plus, Shota chose the less popular lounge for a reason. As he was resting, he heard the door open and wondered if it was Hizashi trying again? But looking up, he heard Mela's sweet voice and he smiled both in relief and happiness. He blinked a few times as she entered the lounge as he noticed something on her head...and then something swishing behind her. What...was that? He stared for a moment longer as he registered it to be cat ears and was that a tail too...!? He blinked a few more times before standing up and pulling her to him by grabbing hold of her wrist. He wrapped an arm around her waist as he smirked down at her. His free hand went to play with her cat ears while the one on her waist fiddled with the tail, "hm? What's this? Since when did you get an upgrade, hm my little kitten?" Leaning down, he captured her lips with his as he gave her a long sweet kiss. Pulling back, Shota led her to the couch as he asked her, "but really, what is this get-up? I thought I told you not to show it to other guys..." he frowned a bit at the thought of those hormonal boys staring at what was his. Sighing, he wrapped an arm around her as he pulled her close. "But it's cute, maybe too cute..." his eyes shined as he nibbled on her ear teasingly while his hand rubbed along her arm.

- - -

Ruka moaned into the kiss as she felt him pull her even closer where their hips were pressed against one another. She blushed when she felt Shoto against her. Does that mean he liked these ears and tail!? As he broke the kiss, Ruka stared up at Shoto with a dazed look in her eyes as she blushed lightly at his compliment. Pouting, Ruka placed her hands against his chest as she said, "mou, stop being silly Shoto, t-these are b-bunny ears...and a tail on top of that!" Ruka whined out but before she can say anymore, she felt another soft kiss from Shoto. Her eyes fluttered shut, but it didn't last as long as she liked as there was a new voice entering their little private area. Turning around, Ruka spotted Denki standing by the roses. She blinked a few times but then her face turned red as she realized that she was currently stuck in a rather intimate position with Shoto with his hands on her hips and her hands on his chest with barely any space left between her and Shoto.

Ruka tried to turn around and pull away from Shoto, try might she say again. Shoto's grip on her was firm as he began to trail kisses along her neck. Ruka shuddered as she held back a moan from escaping as she instead did her best to focus on Denki and not on Shoto's hot lips. "K-Kaminari-kun, h-hey there! Um...we can explain-ah...mou Shoto! I can't speak if you keep doing that." Ruka whined to Shoto before she turned to Denki. It wasn't really a secret now, was it? They just never really saw the need to go and declare to the whole school about their relationship. She gave Denki a small smile as she explained a bit shyly, "oh well, it isn't really a secret, just no one really asked is all. But um you see Shoto and I are dating~" She wanted to add in that he's her soulmate, but she thought that was just not really necessary. But why did she feel bad for telling this great news to Denki? Was it how sad he looked? But why? Seeing Denki's smile fade away, Ruka was left confused. She always did like Denki's smile and friendly vibe. He was always so cheerful, yet he now looked like the complete opposite. "Um, Kaminari-kun? Are you alright there? You look a little pale...maybe you should go see Recovery Girl...?" Ruka freed herself from Shoto's grip as she walked over to look up at Denki's pale face. Concern was lacing her bright blue eyes as she reached out a hand to touch his forehead, only to feel a little spark hit her. Ouch. Ruka stared up at Denki with wide eyes in slight surprise.

Before Ruka can say anything else, Denki was already leaving. Ruka blinked a few times as she nursed her hand which got electrocuted slightly. Shaking her hand to get rid of the tingling sensation, Ruka turned to Shoto and placed a hand on his arm, "I'm fine Shoto, don't make such a face..." Ruka mumbled out as she knew Shoto saw the little spark jump off of Denki. She couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with the usually cheerful blonde when she felt someone touch her tail. Ruka jumped as she turned to face Shoto, her cheeks turning red as this was just embarrassing. No, no. He's seen way more than this...Ruka's pout slowly turned into a smirk as her eyes lit up. Hm, they were alone now...maybe she can have a little fun with these ears and tail? Playfully, Ruka hopped over to Shoto's side, her chest and skirt bouncing up slightly with her movements as she tilted her head to the side, her ear slightly twitching as she smiled mischievously up at him. Leaning up, she nipped his nose teasingly as she pulled back to hop around Shoto until her back was turned to him, showing him her tail. Craning her head around, Ruka smiled up at Shoto as she said, "what do you think~? Do I look like a real bunny? Hehe." She was kidding of course, but she supposed these ears weren't thaaat bad. Playing with one of her ears, Ruka mumbled out in question, "I wonder why a bunny though...do I remind you of a bunny, Shoto?" Ruka turned to Shoto in question as she was silently thankful that her outfit wasn't some bunny girl outfit but a kimono maid outfit. A bunny and a maid at the same time? Yukito certainly was weird.

Genkai Genkai

Unaware of the turmoil she had left behind her, Mela decided tomorrow she'd have to find Yagi and make it up to him for having to go meet with Aizawa. Though it was possible she may just have another lunch date with the dark haired teacher if this one went well. She gave Shota a small smile, glad to see he was alone. Yes, no distractions. Mela walked over to him, already getting the feeling he liked it, he was just taking it all in. Her shy smile grew wider when he pulled her to him, trying to get a closer look at her newest accessories. Her eyes shined as she could feel him playing with her a bit. Yukito was going to get some kind of baked treat for this!

Mela kissed him back, unable to deny there was a thrill in kissing on school grounds. At his questioning, she realized he wasn't around to see Yukito hand deliver their presents. "Oh! Yukito-kun made this for me to go with my maid outfit for Saturday!" She smiled. "I put in a tiny request and I'm so surprised he managed to make these so soon." Part of her had to wonder if he had these already made for her in storage. "i knew you'd like them." Mela curled up against him, enjoying his lips against her ear. It tickled. She had to wonder though, how much could she get away with while at school?

Shifting her head, she captured his lips in a deep kiss, before she pushed herself over to straddle him. Just getting comfortable. Mela rested her arms around him as she finally broke the kiss, resting her forehead against his. "What are you gonna do about it?" She purred into his ear, her hands playing with his hair. They had a good amount of time left before lunch ended, Mela didn't see why they couldn't find an interesting way to enjoy themselves. With her legs around him, her skirt rose up slightly as she bit on his ear, finding this to be a great use of her time with Shota. "Does that door have a lock?" She asked him curiously.

- - -

It felt like her words were fading away as Denki found himself getting tunnel vision. Where was he? He couldn't feel anything. It was like he was drowning in darkness. He stared blankly at the two, not even registering some of his shocks had gotten Ruka. He just turned and somehow his feet carried him away. It slowly dawned on the boy that Ruka's soulmate mark matched Todoroki's. Huh. And they were dating. He swallowed as he headed for the dorms. He couldn't feel anything and just needed to be alone. It was like his brain had turned to white static noise and he didn't even hear Eijiro calling out to him. "Hey! Denki!"

Eijiro used his quirk as he felt several volts shocking him. "What's wrong?!" Eijiro called to him, an arm on his friend's shoulder. "She...she's his soulmate." Denki said, his voice low and monotone. It hurt to say it out loud. His whole body seemed to be shaking as he started to feel his eyes well up. "I...I can't do anything right." He looked to Eijiro, his face quite pale. "She and...Todoroki are dating." That sat between the two as Eijiro listened, sure he thought they were close but that close?! "I'm such a loser. Why did I ever think she'd go for a guy like me?" Denki muttered as he kept walking toward the dorms. He was done with classes.

"Compared to him, I really am useless. I thought I could..." His voice trailed off as the redhead ran after him, trying to find the right words to say but even Eijiro felt the cold sting of this sudden and unfortunate news. What could he do to comfort his best friend when he looked like his heart had been ripped out and burned to a crisp? Denki thought he could make her happy but he realized he was a joke. She found her true love. It wasn't him. He was ready to go die alone somewhere. "Denki, your soulmate is out there lookin' for you too. You guys will find each other." Eijiro pulled Denki into a hug, letting him cry it out. Since they were by the dorms, no one really saw them as Eijiro held onto his blond friend, wishing things hadn't turned out this way. "You're gonna get through this. You have me, right? You're not alone." Eijiro smiled, not minding the shocks thanks to his own hardening qurik. It pained Eijiro to feel so useless but for now, this was all he could do.

A small part of Shoto felt for Denki, knowing how hard this must be to hear someone you liked, didn't like you at all and was in fact seeing someone else. But still, Shoto considered the guy needed to learn a real life lesson that life, was very unfair. You couldn't always just smile and hope for the best. No. He and Ruka had been through a lot to get to where they were as a couple and Shoto wasn't going to have Denki come along and cling onto some false hope because he and Ruka were soulmates. Some nice plain girl would come along eventually, if Kaminari was lucky, and he would have his own Ruka. But this Ruka, was Shoto's.

His eyes narrowed at Denki's small lightening display. He knew it was an accident but he didn't want anyone to hurt Ruka. Denki left easily enough, looking to be in some sort of coma or trance. Shoto shook his head, giving Ruka a look, hoping she was okay. He thought back to how difficult it had been to see her go up against Kaminari recently and he didn't want a repeat of that. Of course had Denki lingered, Shoto wouldn't have started a fight or anything. He wasn't rash, like Bakugo. He smiled, his annoyance fading as he looked to Ruka. Yes, she was a much better person to think about. "You look great, I thought my kiss explained that." He smirked teasingly.

He grabbed her butt, it was just too tempting to resist. He pulled her back into his arms, wanting to go back to what they had been doing before someone interrupted. "You make a very cute bunny." He said, nuzzling his nose against hers. He walked back to the bench, moving backwards so when he sat down, he pulled her onto his lap. "You can be quite coy like a bunny...and very soft." He muttered, his hands moving upwards to rest along the sides of her breasts, testing to see how she'd react with them being on school grounds. "I wonder what this bunny likes to nibble on." He hummed thoughtfully, kissing her, his tongue slipping into her mouth.

AiAi AiAi

Shota held back from glaring at nothing in particular as he heard that Yukito made those cat ears and tail. Of course, that pervert would. Now that he thought about it...Shota looked over at Mela as he asked her, "Mela, don't tell me your hero costumes...has he been making them for you too?" Because if so...then well he was conflicted. One side of him was not happy that Yukito was making Mela wear things without pants when heroes very well should wear pants, heck he should make it an official rule for all heroes regardless of gender to wear pants as part of their costumes. Then there was his other half which wanted to thank Yukito for the brilliant designs and he couldn't help but wonder if he was able to put in some requests of his own...? Not for himself, of course, he just would like to give some suggestions of other costumes that Mela can wear...in private...only for his eyes to see. Yes, it was a necessary hero costume for sure.

Shota returned the kiss before watching as she moved to sit on his lap. If those ears and tail were real, he was certain it would be swaying side to side while twitching in a mischievous way. He lifted a brow to her though he made no complaints as his hands went to wrap around her waist, both securing her and keeping her close. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her soft hands running through his hair. "Hm?" Shota let out as he cracked an eye open as he glanced over at the door himself. He pressed a button under his desk, causing the door to lock automatically with a loud click. "The other teachers, of course, have keys to open the door...but it should take some time for them to figure that out." Heh.

Eyes shining, Shota leaned up and nibbled along her neck as he murmured out, "well then, I guess it's time for our lunch, I wonder what's on the menu today~?" He chuckled as he began to enjoy his sweet sweet lunchtime with his even sweeter girlfriend.

~ :ghostl: ~ :ghostn: ~ :ghostr: ~

The rest of Tuesday went by rather smoothly and for some strange reason, Yukito wasn't seen lingering around. Of course, Shota didn't know of the little deal Yukito and Kurotsuki made, but whatever it was, it did him good since he didn't have to see Mela swooning over Yukito nor did he have to see Yukito doting on Mela. It was less of a headache for Shota though he still had some headaches which included trying on his own butler outfit and then helping the class with various tasks.

Meanwhile, All Might have called in early as he left work soon after lunch. He was in no mood to keep a smile on his face nor was he in the mood to water the flowers. To care for the flowers, one must be giving their utmost best and love, that was the secret recipe to Yagi's beautiful blooming flowers, but right now there was not even a trace of a smile on his sullen face as Yagi slowly treaded home. If the weather could speak out for his mood, then it would be near a typhoon with rain pouring down on them. For that...is how his heart was currently feeling. As he arrived home, Yagi immediately went to lay on his bed, falling on top of the soft mattress. Staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression, Yagi's mind kept recalling what Mela said to him. That she was seeing someone...and that someone is Aizawa-kun. But how? Why? How did he not see this coming? No...how could anyone have seen it coming? It was Aizawa-kun for crying out loud!

A soft sigh escaped his lips as Yagi wondered if he should go out and patrol...no...maybe tomorrow. Today, even he couldn't save himself from his own sorrow. Who was he to be saving others when he can't even save himself? What kind of hero is he? Closing his eyes, Yagi held back a sob as his lonely heart slowly began to crack in half. There was no bandage that can repair this type of wound. But no...perhaps this was all for the best? Yes, as the number one hero, he cannot be falling in love nor be in a relationship. It wasn't out of his own selfishness, but it was for the safety of the woman he cherishes. Because he treasures her...he will not be with her. Such was the fate of the number one hero. Yagi thought he accepted this fate a long time ago, but why was it so hard now? The smiling face of Mela flashed through his mind as he wondered. Hah, life. Life is truly cruel.

Was it possible for him to call off work tomorrow...? Yes, yes it was.

~ Thursday, oh Thursday ~

It was strange. Shota hasn't seen All Might since yesterday, everyone else was wondering the same thing when Principal Nezu explained to the staff that All Might was currently away due to business. Ah, well that's what he gets for being the number one hero Shota supposed. Not like it mattered to him. One less person off his hate list for the meantime. Good. Shota went to class 3-A where he went over the schedule like always. As he was leaving, Shota stopped by the door as he glanced over his shoulder, "oh right, Uede. Come to the office during lunch." He left without another word or explanation, leaving the students to wonder what sort of trouble Mela got herself into. All the while, Ruka glared after Shota's departure. It seemed like the pinkette was the only one to really know the reason why Mela was called.

Lunch was spent rather peacefully once again as Shota was able to escape the clutches of Hizashi and instead run straight into the embrace of Mela. Heh. This was something he could probably get used to. Shota was enjoying these peaceful moments though of course when the afternoon lessons began, Shota could feel his eye twitching as that damned Yukito was here once again. Who was it that invited this fool again? Ah, the other fool, Aoyama. How did his hate list get this long? Seriously, Mela had way too many guys after her much to the displeasure of Shota. His ears perked up as he overheard Yukito talking about dinner to Mela. He looked over pointedly though he didn't say a word. Mela better invite him to that. Yukito seemed to have noticed the stare but he said nothing of it as he waltzed over to Ruka to ask her the same question. Shota walked over to Mela and spoke up, "dinner huh, where and what time? I'll pick you up." Like hell would he let Yukito have dinner with Mela without him. Shota would be attending this dinner whether he was invited or not.

In the house of a certain pro hero, Yagi laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling, his eyes bloodshot like a certain dark-haired hero. Just the thought of Aizawa-kun with Mela was more than enough to cause an ache to his heart. He wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. Sitting up slowly, Yagi looked about the room that was littered with All Might items ranging from pajamas to shirts, to posters to even plushes. Ah, the plushes. Yagi stared at one as he recalled giving one to Mela. She probably accepted it out of respect to him since he was older and then just either threw it out or left it in her room. How could she adore All Might when her boyfriend was Eraserhead? Ah, boyfriend. Yagi felt another painful throb as he slowly stood up. He couldn't just lay about here moping forever. He was a hero, he had a job to do. A duty. Whether he be happy or not didn't matter. What mattered was saving the lives of others. This was what he chose...he must stick to it to the end. But even then...his smile was nowhere to be seen even as All Might. He stared into the mirror, his reflection showing just how broken he felt. His eyes had more bags around him than usual and his usually bright blue eyes were dull as even as All Might...not a single smile was seen.

- - - -

Ruka let out a small whine when Shoto pulled her into his arms. She smiled despite her little whine. If there was anywhere she loved being at, it was probably being in Shoto's arms hehe. "Oh do I now? Hmm, but what part of me is so bunny-like hm?" Her eyes shined playfully as she fell back onto his lap, eagerly sitting on it as she made herself comfortable. Hearing his reply, Ruka felt herself turning red as she felt his hands brush up to the sides of her chest. Her heartbeat quickened as she felt a sense of excitement rush through her. They were at school yet he wanted to do this? Ruka smirked as she quite liked this bold side of Shoto. Turning her head, she happily accepted his kiss as she kissed him back, her tongue fighting his for dominance. Lunchtime to say the least was turning out to be much better than she anticipated. The dessert was superb by the way.

~ :ghostunu: ~ :ghostunu: ~ :ghostunu: ~

The rest of lunch went by wonderfully before the bell rang, Ruka pouted over to Shoto, but leaning over she kissed him one last time before tugging on his hand as she told him, "let's go back~ I can't wait to get started on the festival decorations~" and to get this damn festival over with once and for all. The faster this festival was over, the faster she can say bye to Yukito. To her relief, Yukito actually stayed true to his words as he was nowhere to be seen come the afternoon lessons just as he promised, but in return, Ruka was stuck wearing her bunny ears and fluffy white tail for the rest of the day. The number of times she was tempted to just use her quirk and burn Mineta to the ground happened a bit too much for her liking. Thankfully, Ruka was placed on the same team as Shoto and so she was happy. Though it seemed like Denki was also on her team, yet he was nowhere to be seen. Ruka looked around, wondering if he was fine. He didn't seem that well during lunch either. Ruka looked for Eijiro, but the red-head was surprisingly absent as well. Strange.

As school was finished, Ruka enjoyed a nice little bookstore date with Shoto as the two visited the bookstore to look for any good books to read. She found one on the constellations and was quite eager to read it after she purchased it. Holding hands with Shoto, Ruka enjoyed her afternoon before she went to the grocery store to purchase some food for dinner with the help of Shoto before heading home. She hasn't been cooking as much lately for Mela and so Ruka felt like she owed her best friend a delicious dinner. Kissing Shoto goodbye, Ruka headed inside her home only to be greeted with the sight of Yukito. Her eye twitched slightly as she refrained from burning the brunette to the ground since that was just pointless. Not with that annoying quirk of his in the way.

Ignoring Yukito's happy welcome, Ruka sidestepped his hugging advance as she instead kicked him off his feet and walked off, not caring to check if he actually fell or not. She began to pull out the food to cook some French food since she knew Mela loved them. Yukito watched from the counter as he spoke up, "did something happen at school? You don't look that happy." Ruka paused in cutting the vegetables as she quirked a brow at him. What? Did she look unhappy? But she wasn't. She was very much happy to be spending time with Shoto and well..."I suppose seeing your face here and reminding me that you're staying here when you can very well easily get yourself a five-star hotel room for the rest of your stay...well yes, I suppose I am not happy." Yukito let out a whine before walking over to stand next to Ruka. Smiling down at her, he patted her head gently as he asked her, "something happen with your friend?" Ruka blinked a few times as the image of a very sad looking Denki came across her mind. Hm...guess that was that "no...it's nothing. Anyways, if you have time to be meddling, then you might as well go get some good dessert for Mel and I!" Ruka barked out at him as she watched him head out to get some dessert. Now, if only he can get mugged on the way back...too bad his quirk was just the perfect defense. Tch.

That night, Ruka thought she would never get some sleep as Yukito and Mela would not stop talking until well into the night. Ruka has resigned herself to bed earlier than the two as she was just too tired from just listening to them speak for hours on end. Changing into her Shoto shirt, Ruka smiled down at the soft fabric, giggling happily to herself as she got into bed. She made a quick phone call to Shoto before heading off to sleep. She also made sure to lock her room in case a certain annoying designer tried breaking into her room in the middle of the night.

~ Ah, it's Thursday...just a few more days until the Festival! ~

Thursday was spent rather normally. Well, as normal as it can get with an overly affectionate 'brother' waking her up by entering her locked room somehow. Yukito stared strangely at her when he saw her pajamas as he strangely headed off to work while saying that something urgent came up. Ruka blinked a few times but shrugged it off, whatever can keep him away from her was a good thing. She headed off to school with Mela, eager to see Shoto from the morning though her eyes couldn't help but look for Denki. She hasn't seen him since yesterday afternoon and it seemed like he wasn't present today either. Ruka frowned, worried that he was sick. Though her attention was soon on Shoto as she greeted him in class.

The two spent a rather lovely lunchtime together where no Yukito was around to bother them, thankfully. Ruka let out a soft happy sigh as she nuzzled into Shoto's side. She could get used to these kinds of lunches as well...it was daring and fun, hehe. As the bell rang, the two headed back to class where Yukito greeted them cheerfully. Ruka held back a sigh. Of course, it was too good to be true. If she was able to happily spend this morning and lunch without Yukito's interference, then, of course, he would be here for the afternoon classes. Ruka watched warily as Yukito hopped eagerly to Mela, the two talking about something which Ruka had a bad feeling for. Yup, the bad feeling was confirmed.

She watched with suspicious eyes as Yukito came bouncing over to where she and Shoto were working on some decorations, "Ru-chan~ Are you free tonight? Well, of course, you are~ I know that, but as a gentleman, I must ask you that first and foremost...now then, allow I, Yukito, to escort you Princess Ruka and the Sweetie Mela to a wonderful dinner~ Just the three of us, what do you think?" Ruka blinked a few times as she opened her mouth to refuse when she overheard Aizawa speak up. What? That man was going to tag along for the dinner?! Ruka looked over at Mela in silent question before she turned to Yukito, a sweet smile on her lips as she reached an arm out, wrapping it around Shoto's arm as she said, "then Shoto is coming too~ That's fine with you, right Yukito?"

Leaning up, Ruka told Yukito, "I'll even let you pick out me and Mel's outfit~" Ruka knew Yukito could never pass up an opportunity to dress her and Mela up. Sure, he got to dress Mela up, but Ruka would always fight to the end for such things. "But! You promise not to do anything to Shoto...to Aizawa, go ahead and do whatever, I don't care honestly." Ruka waved a hand in the air as she hoped Yukito would do something to Aizawa, but he better not lay a hand on Shoto. Yukito's eyes shined as he simply bowed while kissing Ruka's hand, "anything your heart desires, my Princess Ru-chan~" Yukito winked over at her before prancing off to tell Mela the good news about Ruka agreeing to go and that he could dress them up!

Letting out a small sigh, Ruka turned to Shoto with a small frown gracing her lips, "ah, I'm sorry. Did you want to come tonight to dinner, Shoto? I should have asked you instead of just deciding like that..." Ruka looked down apologetically. She let her emotions get the best of her. Damn Aizawa and Yukito! They made her worried and so she just acted without thinking, though that also meant she always wanted to be with Shoto since she did that instinctively. Hehe. Well...tonight will be interesting, that was for sure.

Genkai Genkai

The week was steadily being chipped away much to her happiness. Mela was pretty excited for the food festival. She head another class was doing some American theme and another class decided to go with street food from China. Mela was sure their French maid and butler cafe would beat out people in 1950s American dresses and jeans. She got up early to make a nice bento for herself and Yagi, deciding she could share with Shota if he was free again during lunch. Though upon arriving to school she didn't see Yagi around at all and she had to worry something had happened to him. Should she go check up on him?

Her ears perked up when Aizawa asked her to come by again at lunch. She gave him a nod, holding back a sly smile. Mela avoided eye contact as Midnight came in to start her own lecture. When lunch finally arrived, she headed out to do one last search for Yagi before she brought both bento boxes to the office so she and Shota could have some real food. Mela enjoyed cuddling in his lap as they ate and exchanged several affectionate gestures and kisses. There was one moment where she wanted to ask Shota where Yagi was but she decided he probably had no clue who Yagi even was so she decided to focus on her handsome boyfriend and those wandering hands of his.

Following lunch, Mela was so happy to see Yukito. He in turn wanted to take them out to some nice modern restaurant or something. Of course it would be quite cool, just as Yukito was. He had to know all the trendy places to go, given his line of work. Mela eagerly accepted before she found Shota standing beside her, looking a bit perturbed. "I don't think you were invited." She said quietly, most amused than anything by his insistence in tagging along. Though Mela had no issues bringing her boyfriend along hehe. "But please come along! It's at 7, some modern kind of place." She waved a hand, forgetting the name but it was one word, something a bit chic.

How wonderful she'd have Yukito and Shota and Ruka...and Shoto. Bleh. Shoto!? She didn't want him coming along, talk about ruining her fantasy! Mela gave Shoto a look. She could tell by Ruka's smile and marks that they were up to so many things. It broke Mela's heart. If Shoto attempted anything tonight, Mela would plant a heel in his junk and happily put a stop to the guy's wandering mind. It was for Ruka's own good. Once home, Mela worked on homework and thought about how she hadn't even seen All Might around either. It had to be hero work of course but what about Yagi?

Soon Yukito summoned her over so she could see the dress he had picked out. She saw hers was sapphire blue with rhinestones and sequins and beads. It was very flashy and Mela had to think it reminded her of the outfits she wore when she ice skated. Around her waist was a silver bow and a black glittery rose. And the neckline exposed much of her skin. Yes, she felt like an ice skating princess all over again. Mela loved it and spun around, enjoying the feel of the top layer of tulle which made her look so cute. Mela slipped into black and blue heels and waited, both to see Ruka's outfit but to be picked up by Shota, though part of her wanted to just go somewhere else with him, she didn't want to miss Yukito's company. Never! When might be the next time they'd see each other after this week?

- - -

It was very odd how this week was turning out for Todoroki Shoto. There had been low points of annoyance but highs of ecstasy. He supposed both of these feelings could be tied to one troublesome Yukito Kurotsuki. Still, Shoto tried to enjoy his days as best he could and with Ruka, that wasn't too difficult, mostly because he just couldn't keep his hands off of her. Those cute bunny ears were not easy to resist so he gave in to his own needs. And thankfully in doing so, he and Ruka were able to enjoy their lunches together in quite new ways. No one seemed to bother the couple despite some of the noise they were making. It was an exciting way to spice up an otherwise dull event at school. But ever since Ruka came into his life, it had been anything but dull.

Come morning, he arrived to class and noted Kaminari's desk was empty. He blinked a few times, deciding the kid had to be pretty disappointed. Shoto would be if he were him. But Shoto felt little to no sympathy for the guy. Shoto had Ruka and that's where Shoto's mind was. On her, not on Yukito or Denki or even the festival which was inching closer and closer. "Good morning, Ruka-chan. I hope you slept well." He smiled to her, finding his bed to be quite spacious without having someone like Ruka to curl up with. He hoped he may be able to stay over at her place following the festival on Satruday.

Maybe he could even stay Sunday night if he brought over a change of clothes? His thoughts were cut short as Midnight came in, looking far too excited this morning. That was never a good sign. When lunch rolled around, which he was becoming increasingly anxious for, he and Ruka went to their usual spot and eventually after enough touches, the rest of the world faded away. While he enjoyed her meals greatly, Shoto had to think he enjoyed her kisses all the more. He didn't know Denki was shut up in his dorm room, refusing to eat or talk to anyone. That wasn't Shoto's problem really.

During lunch, Eijiro visited his friend but Denki just shut him down. Eijiro would leave some snacks by the door and when he'd come back, they'd still be there. If Denki wasn't eating, Eijiro knew this was bad. He had to hope Peachy was at least getting fed. Denki was curled up in bed and Eijiro knew he'd have to let the blond mourn a bit longer before he tried giving the guy some tough love. For now, he knew he needed to be alone. The hopelessness Denki felt was sharp and everlasting. What did Shoto have that he didn't? Denki had to wonder if he'd ever be good enough for anyone. No, probably not. His soulmate was probably on the other side of the world anyway.

Upon Yukito's appearance, Shoto felt a pressure building in his forehead. Argh. He listened, as he realized he was being brought into this dinner thing. He folded his arms. This wasn't the kind of romantic outing he wanted. Yukito was in no way part of his vision! Still he was glad to go, though Aizawa-sensei was going? Why? He smiled to Ruka, "I'd be happy to go." And make sure Yukito kept his hands to himself. "I'll come by your place and we can go together." Shoto smiled, taking her hand and kissing the top of it. This night could still go well, despite Yukito, right? "I can't wait." He said, in truth he couldn't because it meant he'd get to enjoy his girlfriend and perhaps steal her away while Yukito was busy with Uede. Yes. Shoto would have Ruka to himself by the end of the night. When the day ended, Shoto kissed Ruka goodbye and headed home to find something to wear because he was a bit worried if some stuffy annoying fashion designer was joining them, he didn't want look bad or anything.

AiAi AiAi

adoptable_46_by_scarlett_knight-d8uuncd.png

Shota ignored the little comment of him not being invited. He gave her a pointed look as he smirked at her. Obviously, he was going. Like he was going to let Yukito have Mela all to himself, sure Kurotsuki would be there, but that didn't really matter. If anything, Shota may have to make a truce with Ruka Kurotsuki until the end of this night. They had one common enemy and that was Ruka's own brother. Well, step-brother. Once school was finished, Shota kissed Mela on top of her head before heading off to the office to grab a few things. Hopefully, there won't be any large stacks of paper on his desk all of a sudden or something like that. Thankfully, there wasn't. Phew.

Heading home, Shota got dressed into something more appropriate as he can only guess wherever Yukito was planning on taking them would be some high-class place. Damn designers and their need to be flashy with everything. He shaved, tied his hair back into a low ponytail and wore some black slacks, a dark grey button up dress shirt and a black jacket over it. It wasn't a suit jacket though, it was more of a long black overcoat so that if Mela was showing too much skin, he can easily cover it up with his jacket. He stared in the mirror debating on wearing a tie or not but decided not to as he instead unbuttoned the top few buttons showing his collarbone slightly. He smirked as he knew Mela won't be able to resist that. Hopefully, the two can get away and have some more fun after dinner.

Once changed, Shota went to go pick Mela up. He used his car, hoping to not have to ride in the same car as Yukito like last time. As he arrived, Shota walked up the stairs and knocked on the door, waiting for Mela to open up. Once she did, Shota stared at her for a few moments as his eyes trailed over her figure from the top of her head to the bottom of her shoes. He blinked a few more times before wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her to him as he leaned down and kissed her. He noted Yukito wasn't around, probably busy with Ruka at the moment. He smirked as he said, "you're looking good. Do you have the address? Let's get going then." He held an arm out for her to take as he escorted her to the car, opening the door for her before getting in himself. As he drove, his hand rested on her thigh, his thumb was rubbing her soft skin, "he really goes all out dressing you two up huh." Arriving at the address Shota spotted Yukito already there, huh guess Yukito went to get ready himself then. Shota held back a sigh as he wanted more time with just Mela.

- - -

Ruka smiled brightly up at Shoto, glad he wasn't upset about her forcing him to go to dinner with her. If she must suffer a dinner with Yukito, then Shoto must come along~! It was a wonder to most, even to herself, how on earth did Ruka survive Yukito for this long. Well, part of that was probably thanks to Yukito being so busy as the heir for the Kurotsuki business. Ruka giggled in joy as Shoto kissed her hand, noting he kissed over where Yukito left a kiss. Was he trying to erase any and all of Yukito's touches? Ruka smiled at that thought, finding it to be a cute and jealous gesture of her boyfriend. Hehe. Once school ended, Ruka parted from Shoto as the two headed off to get ready for the night.

As she arrived home, Ruka knew she'd have to expect fancy or flashy dresses. Yukito was never to miss out on an opportunity to dress her and Mela up. Especially her since Mela would usually happily comply while it took a lot more for Ruka to agree. Forgetting that Yukito was staying at her place, Ruka held back a disappointed sigh as she was cheerfully greeted by Yukito who took her by her hand and led her inside, ready to dress her up. Ruka was expecting a line of dresses to be waiting for her, but to her surprise, there was only one for her to wear. Huh, to think Yukito already decided on a dress for her? She looked curiously over at the brunette who simply explained, "I just finished designing this one and I've been dying for you to try it out for me, Ru-chan~ Oh I just know it'll look lovely on you!" Ruka gave him a blank stare before heading off to get changed.

Once changed, Ruka stared in the mirror to see that the dress matched her hair color rather well. It was an off-shoulder black dress with sequins and beads sparkling the bottom and some red swirling design on the bottom of her short dress. Then there was a sheer red flap that went out from her waist down to the middle of her dress that brought forth some more sparkles and then a few small roses littered her waist. From the waist up, part of it was see-through black lace that showed off her sides and then, of course, a rather low v-neck dip in the center. To top it off, Yukito even chose some accessories for her to wear. She placed on a black choker that had a ribbon on the back and a rose clip was placed in her hair. She wore a pair of black heels with ribbons wrapping around her ankles as a finishing touch. Walking out of her room, Ruka let Yukito dote on her for a bit as he added some finishing touches to her hair before he was off saying that he needed to get ready so he can stand beside her and Mela. Ruka rolled her eyes as she thought he didn't need to do that since they'll both be having their own personal escorts. Heh. Ruka sat on her couch, waiting patiently for Shoto to come to pick her up. She was excited to see him and so when she heard a knock, Ruka eagerly went to open the door, "Shoto~!" Ruka greeted him happily.

adoptable_71_by_scarlett_knight-d9gjlnk.png

Genkai Genkai

Since her dress showed off a fair amount of skin, she was thankful she didn't have too many marks on her but she had a feeling by the end of the night, that could change. When she opened the door, she smiled wide at Shota. Her eyes sparkled as she was about to suggest they just ditch the dinner and stay in. Yes, they should just stay here. She raised her foot off the ground as he pulled her close and kissed her. She kept staring at him. "You look so handsome. Good enough to eat." She winked to him. He may not be on the menu but he was exactly what she wanted now.

As he saw them back down to the car, she glanced back to her apartment with regret. She should have just pulled him inside when she had the chance but she also told herself it would be an outing she didn't want to miss out on. Once in the car, she smiled to Shota glad he was interested in going out, though this didn't count as their date, not when they had three other people tagging along. Two of those three were welcomed but Todoroki? No thanks. Soulmate or not, Mela didn't like him and would prefer Yukito do something about it. If Yukito didn't want to marry her, maybe he'd propose to Ruka tonight!

Mela gave a happy nod. "Yukito's designs are so lovely! Though he may get to dress me up, you get to undress me!" She pointed out with a sly grin. Mela curled her arms around Shota, almost protectively as she remembered not to make too many doe eyes for Yukito. No no, Shota was too good for her to let her eyes wander tonight. "Hey there, Yukito-kun!" Mela greeted him. "You remember Aizawa Shota right?" Mela was sure Yukito did. "Yes, the shady looking teacher of yours who invited himself out with us." Yukito smirked. He had wanted Ruka and Mela to himself tonight but it seemed that wasn't in the cards.

"Be nice." Mela pouted to Yukito. The taller brunette leaned in and fixed Mela's hair a bit, his fingers trailing down to her face for a moment before he stepped back. He was going to have as much fun teasing Aizawa and Todoroki as he was Ruka and Mela. Oh yes. "Now that I know Ru-chan and sweet Mela are dating I may need to visit you all more often." Yukito purred, eyeing them as he saw a cab pull up and Shoto and Ruka emerged. "Now let's go inside and truly get this night started." Yukito grabbed Ruka and Mela in each hand and led them inside with a grin.

- - -

Back home, Shoto had to admit it but he was agonizing over this choice. He didn't want to be too dressy but he didn't want to be teased by Yukito either. Girls had it easy, they put on a dress and could walk out the door but guys, he felt had to walk a thinner line. Shoto knew his father would be no help on the matter so he didn't bother him. Although his father was home which was odd considering he would be out patrolling or working out in their gym, he was actually in his office but Shoto knew better than to bother him, much less go to him for fashion advice.

Shoto settled on black jeans and a light grey-blue button up shirt which he left untucked. He didn't go for a jacket since he thought he'd get too hot but he did put on a loose black tie. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was hoping it might get used later on when he could shake the three unwanted guests. He thought more about Yukito and then Mela and Aizawa. He thought it was strange for Mela to be dating their teacher, if that's what she was really doing. But Shoto wasn't about to open up something he really didn't care much about. He wanted this night to be about him and Ruka, despite whatever stunts Yukito was bound to pull. The guy could not be trusted, even if he knew what looked good on Ruka.

He grabbed a cab and headed over to Ruka's, deciding he'd need to finish getting his drivers license. Surely his father would get him a car and it would make meeting up with Ruka a lot easier. Not to mention it was another place they could hide and keep to themselves. Heading up, he knocked on the door and waited, hoping Yukito wasn't going to answer Ruka's door. Much to his relief, it seemed it was just Ruka and no Mela in sight either, they must have gone ahead then. His eyes settled on Ruka, working up from her toes to her face. Though his eyes did linger on her hips and torso noting how nicely she looked. Very nice.

Swallowing, he found his voice. "Wow." He said quietly. She looked very good in that dress. It was perfect on her. He did his best not to think about the fact it was probably made by Yukito. "You look stunning, if looks could kill I'd be in trouble." Though just looking at her, he would be very okay with whatever trouble she brought his way. Heh. He offered her his arm and once she took it, he leaned down and kissed her, his other hand cupping the side of her face. "Come on, I've got a car for us." He said, kissing her briefly before they headed down to get in the cab. Ruka held her hand the entire way, a bit worried if he got too close, he'd be pulling that dress right off of her.

Once at the restaurant, he let Ruka out and smiled politely to the others, though he kept an arm around Ruka's waist, keeping an eye on Yukito. Before he could do anything, Yukito grabbed both girls and headed inside as if they were his. Shoto glared and gave Aizawa a 'what the hell' look before they followed after the designer. Shoto eyed Ruka from behind. Though he enjoyed the view, he didn't enjoy Yukito just stealing his girl right from under him. They got a large circular padded booth. Yukito was in the middle with both girls beside him and each respective suitor beside their girls on the outside.

Shoto ested a hand on Ruka's leg under the table. He found the touch helped quell his anxiety when it came to Yukito. All he had to do was tell himself that Yukito was a superficial threat, nothing more. "So what do you recommend?" Shota asked Yukito, hoping he wasn't about to regret asking the guy that. Mela glanced to Shota, feeling quite tickled to be surrounded by so many good people. She glanced over to Ruka, giving her a thumbs up on rocking the dress.

AiAi AiAi

At the mention of being able to undress her, Shota smirked in response. Well, she had a point there. That was his own privilege and no one else's. He'd probably go dig a hole and leave Yukito in there to die if Mela were to say Yukito's undressed her before. Nope, not going to let his thoughts wander there, he was a hero and not a villain. As they were about to get out of the car, Shota pulled Mela in for a kiss, his tongue brushing against her's in a teasing manner. His eyes shined as he smirked over at her, "guess I'll have to have my dessert later tonight." Opening the door for her, Shota helped her out before nodding his head in greeting to Yukito. He ignored Yukito's comment as he decided to just focus on Mela, nothing else will distract him from that.

His arm wrapped around Mela's waist as he saw Yukito's hand trailing close to Mela's face. He sent the brunette a glare as he pulled Mela to his side. Looking over, Shota noted that the last two were here and so the five entered the restaurant. Or well, they tried to. Shota watched in slight bafflement as Yukito just pulled Mela out of his grasp and led her and Kurotsuki with him inside. He saw Todoroki's stare and Shota can only let out a sigh in response. What was he supposed to do? He can't just make a scene out of that...no matter how much he wanted to kick Yukito for doing such a thing. Following them inside, Shota took a seat next to Mela, relieved that he was able to sit next to her, but at the same time annoyed that Yukito was sitting by her. He sent Yukito an annoyed glance before looking over the menu, his hand wandering over to hold onto Mela's hand under the table.

As his thumb rubbed affectionately over her hand, Shota looked over at Mela as he asked her, "what are you going to order?" He honestly wasn't sure what he wanted, but unlike Todoroki, Shota was not about to ask Yukito for any suggestions. He held back a sigh as he could tell tonight was going to be a long night. There were two threats nearby and both were a Kurotsuki. He could feel Ruka's glare on him and then Yukito just had a grin that screamed out trouble. One thing in common was that all Kurotsuki's were problematic, at least to Shota they were. Letting go of Mela's hand, Shota wrapped it around her waist, pulling her closer as she was his only comfort and honestly, the only reason for even being here tonight. Now...how can he get rid of the other three?

- - -

Ruka giggled slightly at Shoto's comment, it made her happy to know that he liked the dress. It made her feel a bit better about being dressed up by Yukito. At least the guy had good fashion sense. Taking hold of his offered arm, Ruka happily leaned into the kiss. She let out a happy sigh when he pulled away, her face nuzzling into his hand that was on her cheek before following him down the stairs to the car. Could they just stay at her place and not go? She didn't want to see Yukito, ah but then there was Aizawa she had to keep an eye on. Dang it Mela~! Staring at Shoto, Ruka smiled as she quite liked his style of choice. It was casual but formal at the same time. Plus, if she was being honest, almost anything looked good on her Shoto though a shirtless Shoto was by far the best. Hehe.

In the car, Ruka had her arm wrapped around Shoto's as she leaned against him, enjoying their peaceful moment together until a certain designer would surely ruin it. As they arrived at the restaurant, Ruka noted Aizawa to be there standing awfully close to her Mela. Ruka's eyes narrowed over at the teacher but before she can even say anything, Yukito came over and took her away by the hand. Ruka let out a sound as she glared over at Yukito as he began to comment on the two girls' attires, "oh you two look so lovely! I love the bright blue on you Mela-chan and then that black and red just looks wonderful on my Ru-chan~ The pink hair just makes it all the better, don't you two agree?" Yukito continued to happily talk to the two as he led the way inside, having a tight grasp on their hands.

As they sat down, Ruka held back a sigh as she wondered why she was sitting next to Yukito and not Mela? Though honestly, she rather just have a private booth with her and Shoto. Now that would be a perfect evening. Feeling Shoto's hand on her thigh, Ruka relaxed as she scooted closer to sit by him, though her hand was still in Yukito's grasp, much to her displeasure. Ruka tugged on her hand in annoyance though when Shoto spoke to Yukito, Ruka looked over at him in question. Yukito's sly smile grew wider as his thumb caressed Ruka's hand as he spoke up, "oh what do I recommend? Well, I will say their New York steak is delicious, though the rack of lamb may be quite good too? Ah, Mela sweetie, I'm sure you would love the pasta they have here and for Ru-chan, you would probably like the glazed Salmon." Ruka blinked a few times, looking off to the side as she let out an annoyed 'tch'. Dang it, that was exactly what she was looking at. Yukito smiled widely at the two girls before smiling over at the two boys. Tonight will be a fun night. Heh. Ruka can only look at Mela helplessly as she was now stuck. At least she had Shoto with her.

Genkai Genkai

Happy to hold his hand, Mela leaned against him, trying to ignore the addition of boring ol' Shoto who was in her line of sight. To her, no one would ever be good enough for Ruka. Maybe Yukito. Maybe. If Mela was going to let Ruka get married to anyone, it would have to be herself. Then they could live together and have all sorts of fun! Of course she'd probably sneak off to see Shota. Shaking those funny sitcom-y thoughts away, she listened to Yukito's thoughts on the dinner selection. Pasta? That sounded good but the thought the lamb might be something she'd like to get.

When Shota asked what she'd get, she let out a hum. "I think the lamb!" She stuck her tongue out at Yukito. "You get the steak and I'll have a bite." She told him. When he pulled her close, she wrapped both arms around him, just wanting to jump into his lap and help herself to something before dinner but she figured she'd just get them all kicked out. Mela gave Ruka an oblivious smile who's eyes seemed to be screaming for help. Mela on the other hand was enjoying herself thoroughly. "It's so nice we get to go out together like this~" She commented.

Leaning against her man, Mela playfully nuzzled her face against his arm much like an affectionate kitten. As much as she wanted to hear how Ruka and Shoto thought Aizawa-sensei looked tonight, she was sure they wouldn't have the same positive feedback at her. Though he looked so good, it was a shame she wasn't locked in his apartment. And those few undone buttons were driving her crazy. She gave him a hungry look before she looked back to the group as a waiter came by to take their order. "So how are things back home?" She asked Yukito. Though she called her family often, she wondered what was going on with Yukito.

- - -

The seating arrangements weren't the best but he decided he'd just have to keep an eye on whatever Yukito was doing and hope that if he got too handsy, Ruka would just stab him in the hand with a knife or a fork. At the mention of what they could get, he decided the salmon might be nice but he would be quite annoyed to know how easy it had been for Yukito to figure out what Ruka and Mela would like. This guy knew way too much and he was counting down the hours until Yukito was back on the train and out of their lives.

At Mela's comment, he nodded slowly. Nice wasn't his choice of word though. He glanced to Ruka, leaning over to kiss her temple, thinking it would be nicer if they were alone. But the night could fly by without them noticing right? Once they all gave their orders, Shoto noted how Ruka had gotten the salmon as Yukito assessed. Hmph. Yukito needed to be gone now. He rubbed her leg lightly, glad he had Ruka to keep him sane. "We're just getting ready for one our family's big parties." Yukito replied to Mela's question. Shoto rose a brow. Ruka hadn't said too much about the status of her family but he had gotten the idea by now, she had to come from money.

"You both will be attending as usual I hope." Yukito smiled, squeezing Ruka's hand while leaned over to poke Mela's nose lightly. Mela gave him a nod, it was expected so she'd attend even though the typical parties tended to bore her. "I have already begun designing your dresses. You'll both be the bells of the ball." Yukito continued. Shoto looked to Ruka, knowing she'd look great in anything but he did wish she could just buy another dress that Yukito's hand hadn't been all over. "I hope I'm your plus one." Shoto smiled to Ruka, kissing her temple again, finding him none too shy about showering Ruka with affection. It had nothing to do with Yukito's presence.

AiAi AiAi

Shota smirked, liking how Mela easily shrugged off Yukito's comment about what she should get and instead chose something else. Lamb did sound delicious and steak would be too. Shota knew Mela would just eat whatever was on his plate and so he agreed to get the steak, plus some meat did sound good for him. He let out a slight huff, not sure how this would be considered a nice evening, but maybe if he thought hard enough, it will be just him and Mela. Oh, but if it really was just him and Mela, things would be going very differently. Yeah, okay maybe he shouldn't think that then.

As Yukito mentioned a family party and that Mela will be attending, Shota gave her a curious stare. He leaned down and pecked the top of Mela's head as he noted her to be rubbing herself against him like Mi would often do at home. He held back a chuckle as she was acting quite like a kitten. How cute. He noticed her give him a rather familiar look. Shota smirked as his free hand went under the table to lightly squeeze her thigh. She'll have to be a good girl and wait for later heh. After putting in their order, Shota leaned his head lazily against Mela's as he mumbled out to her, "plus one huh?" He gave her a pointed look as if waiting for her to invite him now that he heard of such a party. If she always went, then a date must accompany her right? Like he would let the likes of Yukito or some other guy near his Mela.

Thinking about it, Shota looked over at Yukito, before looking at Ruka. Yeah, he much rather ask the Pinkette than Yukito, "what sort of business does the Kurotsuki family do anyway? I know the Uede family runs a shrine in Tokyo, but the Kurotsuki family, I've only heard bits and pieces." Yukito butted in and explained cheerfully, "the Kurotsuki family are known for their flower arrangement and traditional inn businesses~ We were going to be holding the party at one of the inns, but I was able to persuade father to hold it at a more modern setting." He winked over at Ruka who simply looked the other way. Shota blinked a few times as he first looked to Ruka and Yukito then to Mela. No, he really can't see either girls and even the guy to be coming from such traditional backgrounds. Fortunately, the food arrived and saved him from commenting that aloud.

- - -

Ruka pouted over at Mela when her friend obviously saw her distress signal, yet Mela wasn't doing anything! What was so nice about this kind of dinner? It would have been great if it was only her, Shoto and Mela! No Aizawa and definitely no Yukito! Heck, Ruka would rather have Aizawa over for dinner than Yukito. Feeling Shoto's kiss on her temple, Ruka happily leaned into his touch. His kiss definitely did the trick in keeping her calm. She smiled up at him though when Mela asked the dreaded question that Ruka had been avoiding to ask, she looked over to Yukito to hear what he had to say.

Hearing that there was another party, Ruka held back a sigh. She can only nod her head in affirmation when Yukito turned his questioning gaze to her. Of course, she was expected to attend. She was technically still a Kurotsuki and so by the name she must attend. It didn't matter how bad her relationship with her step-father was. All that mattered was that all Kurotsuki attended and they will show to others that nothing is of the matter. Though at the thought of seeing her mother, Ruka felt a pang in her chest as her hand went to touch Shoto for comfort. She hated seeing her mother the most during parties...her father kept her mother up on a pedestal like some sort of prized trophy, though it was usually to mask the scar on her mother's face.

Hearing Yukito gushing over their dresses like always, Ruka can only roll her eyes at him. It was normal, back in Tokyo, Yukito would always come up with various designs and new clothes for her and Mela to wear. She was just glad Mela enjoyed it and so Yukito would usually go to Mela first with new clothes, though Ruka was always his favorite to dress up. Maybe it was just because she would refuse until the very end. Ruka looked up at Shoto as he kissed her once more. She smiled happily up at him as she nuzzled against his arm while replying back, "of course you are~ If I had known sooner that there was a party, I would have already invited you, Shoto." Yes, usually Yukito would be the one to tell her about any upcoming parties so she did think it strange that she hasn't heard of one as of yet. When Aizawa asked her about what her family did, Ruka opened her mouth to reply when Yukito just jumped in for it. Ruka pouted but she nodded her head in agreement. Her eyes narrowed as she saw Aizawa's look. What was he implying there huh? Yukito chuckled as he explained, "you haven't seen Ru-chan's flower arrangements huh? She's very skilled at it."

Genkai Genkai

Mela caught Shota's eye at the mention of the party. Ah, his invitation wasn't needed, of course he'd be dragged along with her! Oh then he'd meet her parents. She blushed at the thought, wondering what they'd think. They'd hopefully like him, they already knew her type so they wouldn't be too surprised. "Don't give me that look, of course you're invited." She whispered playfully to Shota. Normally she and Ruka were each other's plus one but this time, things would be very different. If Shota was quite dubious about her following tradition and being a good shrine maiden, she'd be happy to slip into something very formal and prove otherwise.

Digging into her lamb, she held out a fork of food for Shota to have a taste. It came with a yummy mint and pea puree and some roasted carrots and a rich demi glace and cherry sauce. She loved demi glace. It was like the best thing ever. So rich. She took a bite of Shota's, not even needing to be asked, enjoying his meat. Oh yes. Eheheh. She did her best to ignore Shoto across from her, though her leg couldn't help but kick at his shin lightly. Whoops. She gave Shoto a dramatic look of apology and he just focused on Ruka. Mela glanced over to Yukito and gave him a bit of her lamb as well as Ruka. But none for Shoto.

"This is sooo good. Thanks for taking us out." Mela said to Yukito, licking her lips. As she stopped to take a drink of water, she let her own slide down and rest on Shota's thigh, rubbing against his pants softly. If only she could have something else she was craving. Even though lunch had only been about 8 hours ago, it was time for another taste of something else. Mela finished her lamb and let out a content sigh. "I am so full." She whined. Of course at the mention of dessert, her eyes lit up. "Oh~ I could eat some more~" Mela sat up as she smiled to Shota. He didn't mind waiting a bit longer did her? Her hand left his leg as she laughed softly.

- - -

To hear more about Ruka's family was always enlightening for Shoto. Listening, he nodded, watching Ruka closely. He didn't mind that he hadn't been invited since he could tell this was the first time this news had reached Ruka's ears. Though he was happy he could go and see more of her family and where she grew up. Though it sounded like it wouldn't be at her home, he was hoping he'd be able to meet other people close to Ruka. Maybe not the ones who were so mean or as flirty though. Shoto would take it very seriously and decided Ruka would need to meet his mother before then. Maybe it would calm him a bit to know she had met someone he cared for?

The idea of meeting her friends and family was a bit nerve wracking. "I suppose not." He said at Yukito's dig. "But I don't doubt her talents." Shoto smirked as he knew first hand at how talented Ruka was with many things. He let out a hiss when he felt someone kick him. He looked to Uede. That girl. He shook his head and looked back to Ruka. This night needed to be over soon, his stress level was steadily rising and the only way to calm him down was to have a dose of Ruka. Since he couldn't share his salmon with Ruka since they got the same thing, he could enjoy his meal and when it was done, there seemed to be light at the end of the tunnel.

Before he could mention that it was time to go, Yukito spoke up. "We should get dessert. You two lovely ladies always get dessert. I'm thinking a deconstructed strawberry parfait for Ru-chan and for Mela dear, a chocolate cake with toasted hazelnuts." He said, waving over their waited. Shoto slumped in his seat. No. He wanted dessert but it wasn't on the menu. He slipped an arm around Ruka, kissing her ear. "I hope you leave room for something else." He purred softly, knowing she knew exactly what he meant by that. Shoto was getting anxious and he just wanted to leave as soon as possible so perhaps he should just help Ruka with her dessert when it arrived?

AiAi AiAi

Shota smirked as his hand on her thigh squeezed lightly in response. He knew he would be invited, but it always felt nice to hear it from Mela directly. As their food arrived, Shota was cutting the steak when Mela held out a forkful of her food. He leaned down and took a bite of it, nodding his head. The meat was tender and juicy, guess Yukito knew what was good, tch. He didn't even bat an eye when Mela's fork swiped a bit of steak from his plate. He didn't mind and rather expected that to happen after several times eating with her. He wasn't pleased about the fact that she shared some of her lamb with Yukito, but he won't say anything about that. His plate came with a nice slab of New York steak with some sides of mashed potatoes and some asparagus that was lightly seasoned.

As they were nearly done eating, Shota felt Mela's hand rubbing his thigh. He held back from letting out a low growl as she was just teasing him now. She should know just how much he wanted to take her home and have some of his special desserts, but no...he had to be good and wait until she said so. She had the power right now over him and if Shota was any lesser man, he would probably be pouting by now. But no, he wouldn't fall that low. He'll just sulk inside. When Yukito mentioned desserts, Shota held back a groan as that meant staying here for a tad longer. He glared over at Yukito, hating the fact that the brunette knew exactly what would keep the girls here longer. It's as if Yukito knew what the boys are truly wanting.

Shota simply nodded his head as he ordered a cup of coffee for himself. He'll probably snatch a bite or two from Mela's plate anyway. As their desserts arrived, Shota took a sip of his coffee as he leaned down and opened his mouth for a bite of Mela's cake. He took a bite and nodded his head, "it's sweet, but not my favorite." He smirked at her as he licked chocolate off his lips as he lightly teased her. He knew what sort of sweet dessert he liked. Just how much longer must he wait until he can get it though? He patiently sipped on his coffee as Yukito talked to the girls about various topics, occasionally bringing in the boys into the conversation as well. When Yukito mentioned that he will do them a favor, Shota couldn't help but lift a brow at that, wondering what this favor was. He can only shrug as he focused on Mela and the dessert instead.

When Yukito received a phone call from a business partner, well Shota was quite happy as he stood up along with everyone else. Shota glared lightly over at Yukito when he leaned over and pecked Mela on the cheek as a goodbye. He was tempted to just kick Yukito away, but no they were in public and he was a good person...he was a hero...yes, he didn't go kicking others around. Though maybe just maybe he can make Yukito an only exception? Along with All Might, Midoriya and Iida, sigh the list was just growing longer and longer it seemed like. Keeping a hold on Mela's waist, Shota walked with her to his car after saying goodbye to the other three. Finally, they were alone! Shota wasted no time as he pulled Mela to him as he kissed her on the lips once they were inside his car.

- - -

She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She personally did not want Shoto to meet her family, but she knew that was inevitable. Plus she didn't want Shoto to think she didn't like him enough to introduce him to her family or something like that. No no, she was very proud to call Shoto her boyfriend, but her family was just so complicated for Ruka. Even Yukito knew just how complicated it was. Heck, just introducing Shoto to Yukito was already quite a hassle, to imagine her introducing him to her step-father, now that is a nightmare. Ruka didn't even want to think of that. Yukito looked over at Ruka and then Mela as he knew what the parents had in store for their daughters. Yukito, of course, would love to be Ruka's date for the night, but even he would not be able to protect her from what was to come and so Yukito was actually delighted to hear that both Ruka and Mela would be bringing a date.

"Hm, it's unfortunate that I won't be either of your dates, but I suppose these two will suffice...I will do you two a favor." Yukito declared vaguely as he smiled ever so sweetly at the two couples. Ruka lifted a brow as she had no clue what he was planning, but if he so openly accepted Shoto coming as her date for the party, well Ruka couldn't help but worry. She glanced over at Mela, sharing a look with her best friend before she dug into her dish. It was citrus glazed salmon with a butter and parsley sprinkled on top with a side of some steamed vegetables and some quinoa mix. She did quite adore salmon and so this was delicious...despite it being Yukito's suggestion for her. Ruka was happy to know Shoto got the same dish, it made her feel closer to him hehe.

Hearing Shoto's comment about her many talents, Ruka fought down a blush. She looked over at Shoto, her hand lightly rubbing his thigh as she gave him a small smile. He probably knew a few more of her own talents that she just found out herself. Not even Yukito or Mela knew of these...and she will keep it like that. As she was nearly finished with her plate, Ruka was seeing the end of this dinner outing when Yukito just had to lure her back in. At the mention of a strawberry dessert for her, Ruka's ears twitched as she looked over at Yukito with shining eyes. Dang it, he knew her too well. Her mind was full of strawberries when she felt a tickling sensation as Shoto kissed her ear. She blushed slightly at his whispered words and now Ruka's mind was full of other delectable things. Now she couldn't wait for dessert to be done with. Ruka shared her plate of strawberries with soft whip cream and some sponge cake in between as it was a very fancy looking parfait.

Once they were done eating, Yukito would have continued to keep talking if not for a sudden phone call. Yukito gave them an apologetic smile as he stood up while explaining, "ah, this is from one of my clients, I'm sorry but I will have to take my leave now. Have a wonderful evening and please make sure to come home safe girls~!" Yukito leaned over and pecked Mela on the cheek before he leaned over and gave Ruka a sweet kiss on the ear. He smirked over at Shoto before taking his leave. Ruka was just relieved to be free of Yukito now, though her hand went up to rub her ear. Yukito never played fair...looking over at Shoto, Ruka spoke up, "u-um we should get going now huh..." she wondered if there would be a repeat of Monday...uh-oh. She waved goodbye to Mela, glaring over at Aizawa and making sure he took Mela home safely before turning her attention to Shoto.

Genkai Genkai

As much as Mela hated to share her dessert, even with Shota and Ruka, she gave them a few, rather small bites. Sharing wasn't something Mela was always good at. But she was having a great night and something told her that it was going to get even greater once she ditched her friends and was swept away by her boyfriend. "I wonder what you'd prefer." She giggled at Shota. As they enjoyed dessert, Mela kept one hand on Shota's leg, able to sense his need. By this point, it was pretty easy to guess his mood, despite how much he prided himself upon keeping it hidden from others. Plus her in this dress, how could he not want her?

:ghostn: - :ghostr: - :ghostv:

- Sa-tur-d-ay has arrived he-he - - -

Friday had passed without incident though Mela had to note Yagi was nowhere to be found again and she grew all the more worried that maybe he was feeling unwell. Maybe if he didn't turn up at he festival, she could stop by and see him afterwards at his place and see if he was okay. The absence of All Might was less concerning as he was a hero and probably off saving the day though the news hadn't made any reports or sightings. She just hoped Yagi hadn't told All Might the circumstances of her and Shota-kun. Even though she didn't think he liked her, if there was that chance, it would be horrifyingly awkward for them both.

Mela and Ruka had a filling breakfast and headed off to school. "It's so weird we're not gonna be fighting today." She sighed. Even though the cafe was so fun and she hoped to sneak off and try other classes, she wished she was doing more to hone her quirk. Or at least find a way to stand her ground better. Though if she missed fighting, she may be throwing a punch or kick Todoroki's way if he as so much looked at Ruka in a certain way and that went for everyone else too! Mela was on guard and fired up! Once at school, everyone went off to change and finish getting the classroom ready though it had been mostly finished yesterday afternoon before they went home.

The classroom's desks were moved out to make room for a few cozy metal chairs and round tables for couples. There was a menu written in chalk displaying the drinks (coffee or tea) and the food (croissants, macaroons, and other finger foods) they could offer. There was soft French style music playing and all of the students were in their clothes. Mela spotted Kaminari but he seemed to stick close to Eijiro and Kyoka, still looking rather gloomy despite the attempted half-smiles. Shaking her head, Mela added her cat ears and tail, completing her outfit as she stuck her head out into the hall to hear other classes anxious preparing at the last minute.

Seeing Shota arrive looking quite butlery, Mela pranced over to him and let out a playful meow to him. She wouldn't mind having him wait on her though he already did that quite well in nothing at all. But she did love the outfit. Yukito was too good at this. "Tonight I think I should take you out." She told him, almost leaving no room for argument. She wanted to first check on Yagi if she didn't happen across him this morning though. Mela reached up and rested her hands on his shoulders. "By the way...have you seen the cute blond janitor? Yagi-san? I used to eat lunch with him but I haven't seen him in a few days and I'm worried he's sick again." Mela frowned.

- - -

With the notion of a favor of sorts, Shoto felt his insides go numb. No he didn't want Yukito's help. No way. he didn't trust the guy, hadn't that been made apparent by now? Still he decided to just keep an eye on the guy. Him treating all of them to dinner was pretty nice though Shoto wouldn't have mind splitting it though he had a feeling Yukito would turn that into something weird. He was so glad to hear Yukito being called away so they could get away. While Ruka's strawberry dessert had been very light and tasty, he wanted something else. Something only he could get from his Queen. The pair hailed a cab and headed off to have another round of something sweet.

:ghostuvu: - :ghosthalo: - :ghosthorns:

- - A day for cute kitties and bunnies to bring in some yen: Saturday baby! - -

Upon waking up, Shoto found himself surprised to see his father had made him breakfast for his day. Though Endeavor didn't seem to understand this whole food festival concept, he said he'd try to swing by and make an appearance. Shoto didn't want that, not for him to cause a scene nor to distract potential customers. While Shoto didn't like this waste of time, he did want to win. Shoto and most of the guys knew that winning hinged upon charming people and getting them to spend money at 3-A's little cafe of sorts. And if that meant dressing in butler costumes and pretend to be nice and polite, so be it.

He called his mother on his way to school and told her he'd bring up visiting to Ruka today and see how she felt about it. Shoto said his goodbye when the bus finally arrived at UA. He got off and looked for a streak of pink in the crowds but found none. He sighed, anxious to see the whole of her maid outfit and bunny ears and tail. He swallowed, realizing he'd have to now keep his urges and thoughts in check at least for the next four or five hours. Then he could take his maid somewhere and have her all to himself. Yes, he'd like that very much. He changed and saw Denki had finally crawled out from hiding.

Denki was still quiet as he changed and stuck close to Eijiro. Shoto felt for the guy, knowing things could have turned out differently. Even if it was highly unlikely, Ruka could have fallen for Kaminari and his buffoonery. Shoto decided to leave the blond alone as he headed from the locker room up to 3-A, many girls letting out squeals and shrieks as he walked by the open classrooms. He paid them no mind as he arrived at 3-A to assist with last minute prep work. He found Ruka and Mela had arrived with the girls. He pressed his lips together, his heart quickening. Could he really keep himself under control when she would be doting on everyone but him in her kimono styled outfit and rabbit ears?

Walking over, he pulled her close, no longer shy about letting the class now they were an item heh. He kissed her and smiled down at her. "Good morning, Ruka-chan." He said. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Denki look away, a hand coming around him from the redhead. "I was hoping I could take you out to dinner tonight. A real dinner with...as few distractions as possible." He smirked, clarifying. A fun as their movie had been, whatever they had tried to watch, he wanted to really take her out and show her a good time. "Also I was...hoping to take you to meet my mother beforehand if that's okay." It was sudden but he understood if she didn't feel comfortable yet.

AiAi AiAi

~ Oh joy, it's Saturday ~

As Saturday came by without much of a problem, Shota let out a deep sigh as he got changed into his butler outfit in the teachers' locker room. He got several compliments including one from a giggling Midnight who was dressed in a black skimpy robe resembling that of a grim reaper. He can only guess that her class is doing a haunted house. Shota adjusted the necktie wrapped securely around his neck before placing on the white gloves to go with his outfit. Pulling his hair back into a half bun, Shota was semi-glad to have shaved as it completed his butler appearance. Holding back from sighing again, Shota headed towards class 3-A. If he must do this, then he will make sure that his class wins first place. His efforts looking like this and serving customers are not to be wasted.

As he arrived, most of the students were already there, making some last minute preparations before they opened. He spotted Mela in her French-styled maid outfit with those cat ears and tail. Shota paused in his step as he just watched her. Why must she wear those ears and tail? As if her short skirt wasn't enough? Shota held back from letting a possessive growl escape his lips when he saw a few of the boys giving looks to Mela. She was not to be oogled at. Okay, maybe looking was okay but if they were to even touch her once. Shota won't promise anything. As she came skipping to his side, Shota lifted a brow as he kept an impassive face on when she meowed to him. She was testing his patience, wasn't she?

He nodded his head in greeting to her as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, otherwise, he wasn't sure where they would wander. Shota looked back at Mela in question when she mentioned tonight. Oh? He smirked down at her as he reached a hand out and gently toyed with an ear on her head, it was soft very close to how a cat's fur actually felt like. Well, he'll be damn. Yukito made things as realistic as possible huh. "Tonight huh, well then..." Shota briefly bowed to her as a butler would as he took hold of her hand before smirking up at her, "it would be my pleasure." Guess he might as well get into the act. Standing up straight, Shota was adjusting his tie when she asked about Yagi. He lifted a brow at her, huh? Did she not know Yagi was All Might? By how she spoke of Yagi, it seemed like no. "Ah, the janitor? I think it's his day off today since it's a festival..." Shota spoke out as he thought back to seeing All Might at the morning meeting though he seemed a bit quieter than usual. "Though I did hear that All Might would be making his way around to each class?" Why he mentioned that, well he wasn't sure. But it wasn't mandatory so Shota hoped All Might didn't come swinging by. His eyes narrowed as he came to a realization, All Might has been eating lunch with Mela? "Hm, so you've been having lunch with the janitor?" And she just called him cute. Shota looked down at her in question.

- - -

~ Saturday: Let's just get this over with already ~

Thursday night was just magical and then Friday went by rather smoothly so Ruka was having high hopes that Saturday would end smoothly as well. It seemed like Yukito has been busy with his clients and then helping prepare the party and so he hasn't been seen as much lately, something she was thankful for. As Saturday morning came around, Ruka had some breakfast with Mela before the two headed off to school. She got changed along with Mela, though a sigh escaped her lips as she lifted up the bunny ears and tail. She stared down at the fluffy object in her hand as her mind went to Shoto. She smirked slightly as she placed it on. Hm...maybe these aren't bad. Heh.

Once changed, Ruka kept her hair down though a part of it was held up and twisted into a pretty knot on the back of her head. Her bunny ears flopped occasionally as she walked down the halls, ignoring the various stares she received. As she arrived to the classroom, Ruka looked around and spotted Denki. Her eyes lit up, she's been looking for him since Wednesday and was quite worried that he was sick once again, though it seemed like he didn't want to speak with her. She tried to approach him, but each time Eijiro or Kyouka would speak to him first. Ruka frowned slightly though she turned her attention to help Mela with some last minute fixing. That was when she saw Shoto entering out of the corner of her eye. She blinked a few times, he looked way too handsome in that. She pouted at the thought of having to share him with others today. But he was all her's, in the end, ~ Hehe. As he came over, Ruka happily wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him back. It made her a bit embarrassed and shy from the public affection, but she liked it either way. "Morning Shoto-kun~!" Ruka chirped happily as her ears flopped back and forth on her head. She blinked a bit when he mentioned a nice dinner without distractions. She blushed a few times as she averted her gaze, "a-ah that sounds great..." her head snapped back up when he said meeting his mother. Wait, what!? Ruka blinked a few times before she slowly nodded her head, "sure, I would love to meet her..."

She paused as she wondered if that was a good idea though? Surely, his mother wouldn't like a girl who was almost as strong as her own son...right? Girls are supposed to be delicate creatures who are sweet and submissive and not that scary strong. All of which Ruka was not. But she also knew how much this meant to Shoto and so she was happy. Smiling, she nodded her head once more, "hehe I'll be more than happy to go with you to see her." She smiled widely up at him, leaning up to kiss his cheek before being called to get things ready. She gave him one last smile before hopping away to help. Their cafe soon opened up and it was quite a hit as Ruka found herself being called to many tables. Her eyes were nearly spinning by how busy it was.

Genkai Genkai

She tilted her head as he stopped playing with her ears, wishing she could feel his touch. Mela smiled at his little bow. She could get used to this. None of the servants back home were this handsome. No no, if anything Mela had been raised by two wonderful ladies who Mela hoped were still around when she visited soon. She hoped she'd have time to stop by her own manor before the Kurotsuki get together. "Oh, okay." She nodded. A day off then? So he probably wasn't sick? Maybe All Might would know about Yagi, it was a little strange how one knew about the other. She found it hard to picture the two of them hanging out as friends over a few beers. They were so different.

While Aizawa was hoping All Might stayed clear of 3-A, Mela was hoping to speak to him. It felt like ages since they last spoke. It was back when she and Yukito and Shota went out for cupcakes. She had once again left him behind. She really needed to stop being so thoughtless to the other people she was out with. Her thoughts shifted when Shota asked about her lunches with Yagi. "Mhmm! He's great company." She smiled. Though she didn't mean Shota wasn't great company either. "It's been so hard to track you down that I just decided to enjoy being outside with him." Being cooped up inside all day was no fun.

Though Mela didn't think the location or the fact Yagi seemed a bit lonely, were the reasons she liked eating with him. But she couldn't place her finger on the exact reason. "But since our last conversation, I haven't seen him so I was hoping I could check in and see if he was okay." She frowned, not sure why he had been so scarce all of a sudden. But maybe All Might would help clue her in? "Anyway," She waved a hand at Shota. "I'll swing by your place tonight around, say 7?" She looked to him, wanting to focus on something happier. Turning, she heard Nezu over the loudspeaker announce the festival had just begun and for everyone to have a good time.

"Maybe sure you're not too nice to our customers." Mela told Shota. She didn't want anyone getting the impression Shota was free or anything. She headed off with the others to go outside and greet the crowds that came down the halls, all excited to try what the UA classes had put together. Mela crossed her fingers, hoping the prize had something to do with candy. Lots and lots of candy! Giving a curtsey to those who entered, the students went in order of who waited on which customers. Mela got a few compliments on the ears and the outfit. She patted Ruka on the shoulder before Mela went off to go see what her valued costumer wanted off the menu. Smiling to both the male and females she waited on, Mela was enjoying the attention greatly.

- - -

By her reaction, Shoto feared he shouldn't have brought it up. Maybe it was too soon? But he had met Yukito and with him poised to meet others, he was wanting to extend to her the same kind of gesture. Plus, he hated telling his mother stories and not being able to really see Ruka the way he saw her. A description could only do so much. He watched her consider the idea and he glanced down. Yes, this hadn't been a good idea. He could see that now. He hoped their possible date now wasn't ruined because of it. Maybe he was moving too fast? As he began to consider how to brush the offer off, Ruka gave him a smile which he wasn't sure what it meant.

"Really?" He blinked as she leaned up and kissed the side of his face. Was she just saying that or did she mean it? He certainly didn't want to put her in an uncomfortable position. Before he could press the topic further, which he still wasn't certain about now, things kicked off. Shoto sighed, putting on a rather neutral smile as he bowed to those who entered. The boy waited on a few tables, bringing by cups of coffee and treats as requested. He kept an eye on Ruka, glad he didn't have to worry about Kaminari any longer. But he now had to worry about the people they were supposed to be serving.

He didn't want anyone getting a bit handsy. He noted Mineta was missing which was for the best. That purple pinball couldn't be trusted to not terrorize the girls of 3-A. Shoto found two girls come in and wave him over. He gave them bow a smile and a bow as they began to ask more personal questions. Shoto glanced off for a moment. Did he really have to make idle conversation? He decided if he wanted a tip in the form of extra money, he'd have to play along. He kept this answers brief but casual. He soon left to go get their order. He saw Bakugo looking once again, out of his element. Though he figured most of the guys felt like fishes out of water.

Placing the two girls' order down, he stepped back before he left to go see how Ruka was and if she needed any help. Shoto moved up beside her, placing a hand on her back. "Everything okay?" He asked. So far they had a steady flow of people coming in and most tables only lingered for about 15 minutes which was great. The more people they served, the better chance of winning. Though Shoto was already looking forward this being over, he could finally have Ruka to himself and Yukito would surely be out of his hair. At least until this mysterious party. "Let me know if anyone tries anything." He said to her. While she could handle herself, he would rather use ice than fire in such a setting. It could be more...discreet. Heh.

AiAi AiAi

It was annoying him. Why was All Might eating lunch with his girlfriend of all people? And why was Mela hanging around All Might when he was well, not All Might? But, that also meant she probably didn't clue things together and does not know that Yagi is also All Might. Shota decided he'll let her figure this out herself as he simply told her while lightly poking her forehead, "you worry too much about others. He's the janitor, of course, he'd take any day off when possible." Or so he liked to say. He hoped that would be enough to ease her worries. As the announcement was made, Shota smirked over at Mela as he told her, "that should be my line to you." She should be the one behaving and not acting all cute and nice to the customers. He would pull her out if he heard any 'meows' leaving her lips.

As the customers entered their classroom, Shota was quite surprised at the number of customers he got requesting for him to be their waiter. He held back a sigh as he rubbed the side of his neck before going off to serve and wait on his designated customers. Half of the class were servers while the other half were working in the kitchen. Of course, Shota had no choice in which role he was going to take as he adjusted the bow on his neck before heading over to a table of two girls. He placed their order onto the table and simply nodded his head to them before turning around. That was when he heard a soft sound leaving one of the girl's lips as the cup slipped from her hand. Shota's hands moved instinctively as he caught the cup with ease before turning to the girl, "are you alright? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" His eyes checked the girl and made sure she was fine. It'll be troublesome if she got hurt and then their class may get in trouble for that.

The girl was a blushing mess as Shota blinked a few times before smirking down at her, "guess you're fine then." He left the table just like that and went to go wait on another nearby table. Honestly, why were girls so clumsy? He could never understand. Shota's expression never really changed as he simply continued to wait on tables while keeping an eye on Mela. He didn't need any hormonal customer touching his Mela or even looking at her in a wrong way. As he was going into the kitchen area to grab some drinks, Shota met Mela and he looked her over. Reaching out, he gently touched her cheek briefly as he told her, "don't go causing trouble now. Be a good kitty." He smirked at her before heading back out. He knew Mela could handle herself just fine, but that didn't mean he can't go scaring them off as well.

- - -

She didn't think it'll be this popular, but it seemed like their French cafe was a hit. Ruka's traditional yet modernized outfit with the bunny ears seemed to lure in many as if her bright pink hair wasn't enough of an attraction. She was serving a couple's table when she looked up to see Shoto smiling kindly to a pair of girls. Her heart felt strange when she saw the girls blushing and smiling up at Shoto and it seemed like they were talking about something other than what's on the menu. She frowned a bit but then got called to another table. Was she being jealous? Ah, but they didn't know Shoto is her's, plus it's not like he has eyes for anyone else, right? Ruka couldn't shake the thought away as she went to the back to grab a few orders to go out and give when she felt someone's hand on her back. She looked beside her to see Shoto. Ah...Ruka blinked a few times as she suddenly had the urge to just turn her head to the side and pout, but she merely gave him a small smile as she told him, "ah, I'm doing fine..."

When she heard his comment about telling him if anyone was bothering her, Ruka felt a sting of annoyance. What did that mean? If anything, she should be the one telling him that, but Ruka refrained as she simply gave him a smile, "I'm fine Shoto-kun, plus you seem quite busy yourself. Don't work too hard now." She turned around as she went off to serve the drinks. Hm, okay so maybe she was a tad jealous. It just didn't sit well with her with how the girls were acting around her Shoto. Hmph. As she was serving a group of guys, one of them spoke up, "ne ne Bunny-chan, what sort of sound does a bunny make? Can't you imitate it for us?" Ruka blinked a few times as she was at a loss for words. Do bunnies even make a sound? Scratching the side of her cheek, Ruka gave them an apologetic smile as she told them, "ah, I'm sorry. I don't really know what sort of sound a bunny makes..."

The guys shared a look before another one spoke up, this time reaching a hand out for Ruka's hand, "then can't you show us how they jump?" Ruka blinked a few times, pulling her hand out of reach as she mimicked one of the guy's hands motions, "l-like this?" Ruka asked while tilting her head to the side, her bunny ears flopping along with her head movement while her hands were held in front of her lightly balled up. Huh? This was just strange. Ruka smiled down at them as they approved of her hand motions before she was allowed to step away. She didn't really hear their comments about her fluffy tail and that they would love to call her once again as she went off to go and serve other tables. Being a waitress was tiring. Ruka looked about checking to see how Mela and Shoto were faring.

Genkai Genkai

As she helped move from table to table, Mela caught sight of Aizawa helping two starry eyed girls. She scowled and let out a low hiss. Like they were really hurt. They were just being clumsy on purpose and Mela had half a mind to storm over there and kick them out but it was nothing to get upset about it. She just didn't think Shota would be so popular with well everyone. She felt her heart jump a bit as she headed back to the kitchen area in the back of the classroom. She paused as she saw Shota about to head out with a tray with some drinks. She pouted at his words. She was being good. But he didn't need to be too polite did he?

Chatting with Iida-kun for a moment, Mela glanced at the tables, an unsettling feeling falling over her. She could only put on a smile as she headed off to greet incoming customers. Two older men who said they were both fathers to kids from 3-B. Mela didn't know those students too well but she did her best to make the two guys feel welcome. Mela got them some drinks as ordered and lingered to make sure they were happy with them. One of them reached over and grabbed her tail, causing her to turn and blush. Mela quickly grabbed her tail back from the guy made a playful clawing motion with her hand as if she were a cat trying to bat something invisible in front of her.

Part of her wanted to joke that touching cost extra but she had a feeling these guys might actually believe her. She excused herself and went off to see what Shota was doing. She wished he was off doing something else, not rescuing so-called damsels in distress. Mela saw Shota waiting on another pair of women, this time women closer to his age. Mela huffed, beginning to feel slightly, ever so slightly, insecure. She shook her head, knowing she was acting crazy for no reason. Of course Shota was popular. He was handsome and mysterious. But also off limits. Stepping over to join in the conversation, Mela smiled to them.

"I hope I'm as confident when I'm your age to wear any old thing. You must have children here? Perhaps I'm friends with them?" She asked the women sweetly. Yes, just a subtle reminder that these two middle aged women were not suitable candidates for Shota's attention. No no. The two women eyed Mela who gave them a friendly innocent smile. "I'm sure your husbands are around here...somewhere?" Mela looked around. She would be happy to go find them. Suddenly she heard the two guys behind her calling her 'Neko-chan' and she turned to go and see what they wanted to order now.

- - -

Judging Ruka's curt reply to if things were okay, he frowned. Was she mad at him? Shoto's brow furrowed as his heart slowly sank. Did he do something to upset her? He watched her dismiss his words and walk off. Shoto rubbed his neck, feeling a wave of anxiety now. Did this still have to do with him mentioning his mother? Or was this something else? He wished he could consult some relationship book at the moment because he felt like he had screwed up. Somehow. He let out a heavy sigh, not sure if this was his own doing or if some customer had gotten into her head somehow.

What could he do to fix whatever had suddenly happened between them? His mind was busy working on what had happened within in the last thirty minutes that he didn't notice Ruka with the two guys until she was...jumping for them? What the hell? Why would she do that? That was not something they could just request! Shoto glared and walked over as Ruka walked off. Shoto caught their comments and he placed his hands on their shoulders quite casually, leaning down so only they could hear his next remark. "Don't ever think about stepping foot inside this classroom or this school. I suggest you leave now before you're carted out as blocks of ice cubes. And don't even look at the girl in bunny ears or I'll freeze your dicks and break them in half."

He then applied a bit of his icy quirk before both guys slammed some coins down and made a hasty exit for the door. Shoto stood up, a puff of cool air forming as he sighed. Was that an overreaction? No, if anything he had been keeping his anger in check. Ruka was not some toy to be used or bossed around. He knew this festival would be a bunch of trouble and now he wasn't even sure what Ruka was upset. He wished they had put out a sign saying no men allowed. Trying to cool his anger, he went back to see how the supplies were in the kitchen. Maybe if they sold out they could leave sooner than expected.

Catching Ruka out of the corner of his eye, he just wished he could take her someplace and be alone. He didn't like this attention being thrust upon him or the stares women were giving him. He hated it. He also didn't like the attention she was being given. This was all Yukito's fault. Shota decided to wait to approach Ruka, as much as he wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her, he was a bit uncertain if she wanted to be around him. The best thing he thought he could do now was just make sure the male customers didn't get too bold or touchy feely. Ruka was his love bunny and he hated having to share her like this. It made his blood boil to think guys were getting to see this cute side of her, only meant for him.

AiAi AiAi

Despite Shota's light warning words to Mela, he was more concerned of the people around her. He's already noticed the looks Iida and Midoriya were sending towards Mela and it didn't sit well with him. As he was serving two older females, his ears overheard two older men's voices calling out for a cute little 'Neko-chan' and there was only one kitty around here. He kept his poised smile on his lips despite the burning anger that was slowly building up inside of him. As he stood up, Shota peeked out of the corner of his eye to see one guy reach out and touch Mela's tail. His grip on his pen was quite tight as he nearly snapped it in half if not for one of the questions the women asked him. As Shota was answering her question, he felt something snap in him when he saw Mela playfully claw at the male customer. Oh? So she would go and play with others like that?

Shota felt quite ticked off in more ways than one. As he was repeating the orders, Mela came strolling by making a few comments to the females. Shota lifted a brow as he looked over at Mela. What was she playing at here? Shota gave the two women an apologetic smile as he walked after Mela, intent on taking over her table for a moment. Shota handed Mela the receipt as he told her, "can you go and tell the back to make these adjustments, or rather it'll be easier if you can do it for me. You're more skilled in this area. I'll take over your tables until you're done." Shota shooed Mela to the kitchen before she can even reach the table where the two men were sitting eagerly waiting for their Neko to come back. Shota gave Mela's butt a light nudge discreetly as he then turned with a rather dark smile on his lips as he went to help the two men.

Walking over, he asked them, "yes?" The two looked at each other before letting out a huff, "we're looking for the cute little Neko-chan, we didn't call for you." Shota leaned a hand onto the table, slamming it rather roughly as his eyes darkened as he glared over at the two, "I'm only going to say this once so listen up. You call her that name once more or even dare reach a hand out to touch her like you did earlier..and I'll snap you two in half. Do I make myself clear? Now then, what the hell do you want?" Shota smiled at the two as he loomed over them. The two men faltered back as they could feel the anger radiating off of him, "make it quick, I'm in no mood to deal with your bullshit." Shota spoke up while the two men stood up, placing some money on the table before heading out of the room. He smirked slightly as that made him feel better before going back to serving other tables.

Though as Shota turned around to go and see if Mela was finished making the adjustments, he caught sight of Momo tripping. Rushing over, Shota caught Momo in his arms before she could fall, his one hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her to his chest while his other was holding the tray she nearly dropped. Shota glanced down at her, "are you alright, Yaoyorozu?" Her hair was kept down today to match with the outfit more. Momo turned slightly red as she has never been this close to her sensei before. She can only stutter out incoherent words while mumbling out an apology in between. Shota blinked a few times, chuckling at her flustered appearance as he placed a hand on top of her head, "relax Yaoyorozu or you'll end up tripping again. Be more careful." He didn't want any extra work of writing up an incident report or anything like that. That's only more work for him otherwise. He didn't really listen to the murmurs from the customers, a few females staring enviously over at the two.

- - -

Ruka witnessed the two older men hitting on her Mela. She felt a surge of anger flaming through her as another annoyance was added to her growing list. She was close to just walking over and burning that old pervert's hand off if Aizawa didn't come in and scare the men off. Ruka let out a slight huff of approval as she turned back around, guess she can spare Aizawa today. He did her a favor after all. Ruka really needed to tell Mela to stop acting so cat-like. It was too dangerous. Of course, unknown to Ruka herself, her own bunny acts were quite on point. As she was called to wait on a table, Ruka turned around, her ears flopping against her soft pink hair as her skirt bounced along with her movements, causing her tail to move about as well. Yukito did quite a good job at making the ears. They were so lifelike! She's gotten many requests to touch her ears, by both male and female customers.

Noticing that the two girls from earlier were still oogling what was rightfully Ruka's. Ruka frowned before an idea came to mind. She took hold of the pitcher of water, her quirk boiling it rather quickly as she held it in her hands. Walking over, Ruka smiled politely at the two girls as she asked them if they would like a refill on their waters. As she was pouring the hot water in, Ruka listened in on their conversation, "ne, do you think he'll give us his phone number if we ask?" Ruka felt her composure cracking as she spoke up while standing up to her full height, "I think you should just give up. Really though, it's for your own good...if you even dare try to ask for his name or number, I'll be sure to burn you into a melting puddle of your own blood and flesh. How does that sound for a date?" She tilted her head to the side as the girls could literally feel the heat from her, almost as if dark flames were rising behind the pink bunny. The girls took hold of the waters but let out a small sound before scurrying out of the place.

Ruka watched them go as she smiled content to herself before a sudden tug on her ears caught her off guard. She let out a small sound as she turned to see it was none other than Katsuki. She glared over at him as she crossed her arms, "what was that for?" Katsuki eyed the steaming cups of water before eyeing the pitcher in her hand. He let out an annoyed sigh as he once again toyed with her ears, "what the hell, are these made out of actual rabbit ears or what? How cruel." He smirked over at Ruka as her glare intensified though she just merely pouted at him as she swatted his hand away, "what do you want, Ba-er Katsuki." She couldn't use bad language here. Not when there were customers around. Katsuki pointed at the pitcher in her hand as he told her, "I need that, but you just boiled it so I'm not sure if there's a point anymore...seriously, what a waste."

Scowling, Ruka cleaned up the table before turning around, "fine, I'll go change it then. Happy?" Letting out a huff, she turned around to go and do so when she felt herself losing hold of the pitcher on the tray. Her eyes widened as she reached out to grab it when she felt Katsuki grab it before her while holding her to make sure she didn't fall along with the tray. "What are you doing baka!?" Katsuki yelled at her as he took the pitcher and tray from her. He glared down at her as he huffed, "you nearly burned yourself stupid. Go wait on some customers or something. I'll do this." Ruka blinked a few times as this was one of the rare moments when Katsuki would scold her. If her ears could move, it would be slouched down as she felt like pouting even more now. First, those girls flirting with her Shoto and now Katsuki was scolding her! What else was going to happen? Urgh.

Genkai Genkai

"What?" Mela huffed at Shota. He couldn't just boss her around. Who did he think he was, her friggin' teacher? Oh. Still, Mela wasn't happy being sent off to the back. She would give him quite a talking to when this was over. She was dressed up to wait on people, not deal with the kitchen. It was so cramped back there. She glanced back when Shota nudged her butt, she raised a brow. So many mixed emotions! Argh! Mela wanted to break some plates or something! She went back to talk to Tenya and Yuga who were in the kitchen to explain the change in order though she may have made a mistake with the women's two items. Whoops. Oh well. They'd get whatever they got and be happy with it.

Turning, she headed back out only to see Momo in Aizawa's arms. Mela's face turned bright red as she put a hand over her mouth to refrain from yelling at them. What the hell Momo?! Mela felt her arms shaking. No no, this wasn't what it looked like. Still, she wondered why Aizawa was so outgoing and charming. He patted Momo's head and Mela felt a surge of unwarranted jealousy run through her. Scrunching up her face, Mela stormed off to another table. Yes, she and Shota would need to have a long discussion. Maybe when she was ripping off his clothes in a storage closet or something. Yes.

Arriving at a table with just a single man, he had silver spiked hair and one dark eye and one red one. He looked quite handsome and Mela found herself a bit dazed as he motioned for her to join him at the table. "You must be quite tired after waiting on everyone." He said. "Could I buy you a drink?" He asked Mela. She blushed. Was that allowed? "I...I don't know. That's very nice but I do have to get to work." Mela replied. He nodded, "Let me buy you a drink though." Mela offered as she headed off to get him some tea. He was the first guy she waited on who didn't just stare at her legs or chest. He was very refreshing. So polite.

Heading into the kitchen, she placed a coin of her own in the till and made a quick cup of green tea which also came with a pistachio macaron. Hurrying back, Mela glanced over to Shota who was once again talking to some attractive women who couldn't take their eyes off of him. She growled and decided if he was going to be prince charming, she may have to swallow her pride in order to get some attention from her own boyfriend. She wasn't going to share hime! Mela had to work hard to cancel out her quirk as she shifted her step and stumbled forward with her tray of items. The one time she didn't want to use her quirk, it was to fall on purpose. How embarrassing. But worth it.

- - -

Shoto stared at the clock on the wall. Time was slipping by so slowly. He hoped their break would hurry up. They had a thirty minute break before finishing up the last hour and a half. Then the school would tally the money and this would be put behind him. He hoped Ruka could hold onto the maid outfit and ears and tail though. He would like to appreciate them in the privacy of her apartment. He held back a groan as he picked her naked in just the bunny ears. Not now! Shoto used his ice quirk to cool his face and his body off as he put on another forced smile to the table of girls who said they were visiting UA all the way from America and that they could use a tour guide if he was free.

Glancing off, he wondered what it was they were getting at. He turned them down but told them to enjoy the city before he left with their order. He was beginning to feel drained. He needed Ruka to re-energize him. The boy was worried he'd lose it if he had to keep watching over the men but also keep the women at bay. This was a bad place for hormonal kids to be in! Shoto headed into the kitchen and paused when he saw Bakugo holding onto Ruka, both looking rather annoyed. He pressed his lips together. So Ruka didn't want his help but she wanted Bakugo's? He felt a sharp pain in his chest and simply turned around and left before he attempted to freeze Bakugo to death.

If he did that, he'd be expelled for sure. But it would be worth it, Shoto considered. He stood back for a moment, placing a hand to his heart. That hurt. But Ruka insisted she and Bakugo were nothing. So that was that. He still couldn't help but worry. This whole morning was pure chaos and he found it agonizing. He waited on a few more tables and noticed a young couple eyeing Ruka. He approached them, asking if they needed help. "Oh the girl with the rabbit ears, she's very cute. What's her deal?" The woman asked. "Are you friends?" The man asked Shoto. Why were they so interested in Ruka? What were they getting at? "She looks like she's the fun, adventurous type." The woman smiled.

Huh? Shoto wasn't following. The woman looked to her boyfriend. "Do you think she'd be open to...a little fun with us?" "What?" Shoto's mouth fell open. The couple began to explain they were in an open relationship and looked to add a third party into the mix. Shoto's face turned white. What the hell...? People trolled for that sort of thing at UA? Were they into some kinky quirks or something? He felt like he was going crazy. "She is actually in a very happy, monogamous relationship." He muttered before walking away, shaking his head. Could this get any weirder? He rubbed his temple, moving over to Ruka, unable to hold back as he put an arm around her waist. "I miss you." He whined into her ear.

AiAi AiAi

Shota was waiting on a table of another pair of females when he spotted Mela approaching a table. Ah, was she done already? He held back a frown, wondering if he can come up with a few more excuses so she will stay in the kitchen a tad longer. He noted how she was blushing as she walked away from the table. Shota's eyes narrowed when his attention was directed to the woman as her finger held his chin, making him turn to look at her. Shota lifted a brow, this woman was probably around his age if not older. The woman smiled coyly at him as she asked for a better and more personal recommendation of the menu. Shota's brow rose higher, was she hitting on him? Or was she just having an eye problem as it seemed to not stop fluttering. Huh, maybe she got a bug in it or something.

Just as Shota opened his mouth to suggest she go rinse her eyes and get it checked by a doctor, a sudden movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. Another person tripping? Who was it this time? As he moved to catch whoever it was, Shota's eyes widened as his movements became a bit more rushed as he made quick work of reaching Mela in time before she met the floor. Shota's arm wrapped around her waist as he held her close, much closer than he held Yaoyorozu earlier as that time was him simply trying to help his students out, this time it was different. Not when his girlfriend was involved. Keeping a close hold on Mela, Shota was able to catch the tray before it spilled to the floor. Phew. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he glanced down at Mela. She was the last person he expected to fall due to her quirk.

Hm? Strange. Finding it odd, Shota handed the tray to the nearby dumbstruck Midoriya as he then picked Mela up bridal style. He ignored the various murmurs as he made sure his arm was clasped down on her upper thighs to keep her skirt from moving as he held her. He glanced briefly over at Mela before turning to Iida, "I'll take her to the infirmary and make sure she's fine. You guys keep going and make sure to alternate the breaks. We'll be taking ours right now." Shota turned around and left just like that. He didn't speak a word as they headed to the infirmary. As he entered, it seemed like Recovery Girl was out enjoying the festival. Good. Placing her on the bed, Shota went to lock the doors to the infirmary before closing the curtains surrounding the bed. He then turned to Mela as he lifted a brow, "so, how on earth did you of all people trip?" That was just not possible given her quirk. He sat on the edge of the bed as he loosened the tie around his neck, relieved to have some sort of break.

- - -

This whole festival was turning out to be quite the chore. Ruka could feel a headache incoming as she huffed, not wanting to accept that Katsuki just saved her and told her to be careful. The world must be ending if that Porcupine was worried. As she turned to help out another table, Ruka noted Shoto talking to a group of girls, hm? What were they talking about? It made her chest bubble with annoyance once more as Ruka turned around with a slight huff. She pouted as she was cleaning up a table when she heard a voice coming from the table next to the one she was standing by, "you look quite upset. What could be making you so sad little bunny?" Ruka turned to face a handsome guy probably a year or two older than her or was he the same age as her? But he seemed so mature. He had dark raven hair with soft silver eyes.

Smiling kindly over at Ruka, the male reached a hand out and lightly ruffled her hair as he told her gently, "you have such a cute face, you shouldn't be frowning like that. Here, have this and smile, okay?" Ruka blinked a few times as he handed her a strawberry shaped macaron. Was this real!? She looked over at him with shining eyes but his warm hand was making her a bit flustered. Ruka can only take the offered treat as she murmured out, "ah...um...I really shouldn't take this.." but she really wanted it. Eyeing the little strawberry, she closed her eyes as she pushed it back into his hand, "I really can't though...but um, thank you." She looked up at him as he gave a little sigh, "alright, but smile, okay? It'll make everyone happier, I'm sure." Ruka blinked a few times as she smiled over at him, "okay, thank you." Guess some guys could be nice and mature. Feeling a bit better, Ruka turned around to clean up when she saw a young couple talking to Shoto. Whatever they said made him react quite a lot. Her mood turned sour once more as she let out a huff.

As Ruka was cleaning up another table, she felt a hand wrap around her and her heart fluttered as it was the familiar warmth of Shoto. Ruka looked up at him curiously as she heard his words. A sharp pang went through her chest and before Ruka can make the mistake of just kissing him like mad in public, Iida called out to the two to go and take their breaks. Oh, perfect. Ruka took Shoto's hand and dragged him out of the classroom the moment those words left Iida's lips. She walked to the elevators, pressing the topmost button before pulling Shoto down roughly and slamming her lips against his as the elevator slowly took them up. She's about had it with people flirting and staring at her Shoto. Meanwhile, back in class 3-A, a soft hum could be heard from a girl with soft sage colored hair and soft teal eyes. She was enjoying the little show this class had to show before her attention went onto the blonde who's caught her eye since a while ago. When he passed by, she spoke up in her soft voice, "ah excuse me, but can I have a little bit of your time?" Golden eyes meeting with her teal pair, the girl smiled sweetly up at him as she spoke up, "I would like a refill of this please...and also, please take this." She handed him a lollipop as she told him cheerfully, "you looked a little down, something sweet should help you. So won't you smile for me?" She smiled over at him.

Genkai Genkai

:ghost: - :ghostxnx: - :ghosthorns:

Their break had been much needed. Mela and Shota returned a bit later than the time allowed but no one seemed keen on pointing that out to their own teacher. Mela had been keeping an eye out for All Might but as noon rolled around and they began to clean and pack up, she had to figure he was busy with the other classes. That was disappointing but understandable. All Might spent most time with the hero's class of 3-A so she assumed he'd want to show his support for the others. The rest of the tables were easy to wait on as Mela and Shota decided to wait on them together, preventing anymore misunderstandings to take place that either was single and on the menu.

Everyone went off to go change, Mela ended up packing her items back in her messenger bag, knowing it would come in handy outside of the food festival. She changed back into her light blue jeans and white tee shirt which had the words 'Plus Ultra' on it in navy blue bold type and headed out. She chatted with Ruka, glad that she had been okay. She knew the costume Yukito made, was rather eye catching and Mela would have been rather furious to know about some of the tricks the customers tried on her innocent Ruka. Guys were creeps. Suddenly Principal Nezu came on over the loudspeaker to congratulate everyone and the results would be in on Monday.

Mela had managed to sneak out and see Midnight's haunted house, finding it quite fun. Of course she didn't buy anything. All she wanted to do was take a look and gush over the R-rated pro hero. Mela and Ruka headed back up to 3-A to help finish cleaning up. She approached Shota who looked rather tired for some reason. She pulled him off to the side as he was just observing the students clean up and move tables back in place, than actually helping. "So tonight, wear something casual but layered. It could get a bit cold where we're going." Mela told him. She was going to take Shota into the woods and do a bit of shooting.

She had originally thought about dancing or ice skating but decided against it, for now she wanted to teach him how to shoot a bow and arrow. And have a nice quite picnic surrounded by nature. Neither of them had been outside much lately and she decided this would be an easy way to just relax. "I'll see you later~" Mela flashed a wave before she waited for Ruka to get done with Shoto so they could head back to the bus stop together. Mela had to do a bit of grocery shopping so she left Ruka at another stop but not before giving her friend a quick parting hug. Mela thought back to Yagi now that she was alone and in front of a selection of drinks at a corner market.

Should she go visit him? If he wasn't sick, it would look a little weird wouldn't it? Mela grabbed a few items, telling herself she'd see him Monday and tell him about the food festival. She wasn't going to spend every lunch with Shota surely. Heh. The brunette got everything else she needed and headed back to her place, quite excited to have some fun with Shota. He would make a very sexy target, oh yes. Mela stayed in her clothes from the afternoon but slipped on a black leather jacket over her tee shirt as she headed out, the sun beginning to set. Nothing was more cool than night archery. She headed over to Shota's grabbing a cab before she knocked and waited, hoping he wasn't sleeping.

- - -

:ghostr: - :ghostl: - :ghost:

After what could only be described as a very interesting and stress-reducing break, Shoto planted a few more kisses along Ruka's neck as they rode down the elevator together. He kept her close even after the doors opened and they were back on the sixth floor. He had quite a smile on his face as they walked back in together. The next hour or two passed without too much incident as Shoto decided to make sure personally, that no one made the same dire mistakes as before when it came to other customers getting too friendly with them. It seemed their new batch of customers took the hint as they waited on people together, Shoto sneaking an arm around Ruka every so often.

Meanwhile, during their break, Denki had been staying busy. No one had really flirted with him like with Momo or Mela or Ruka or Ochako. But then again, his heart was barely keeping itself together so he likely wouldn't have known either way. Eijiro and Kyoka did their best to stay super positive around him but Denki still looked rather heartbroken and mostly stuck to himself, running food for people. As he was stopped by a young woman, he looked down at her, noting how cute she was. Shouldn't she be asking for Todoroki? He was mister popular. He took her glass and bowed his head though when given a lollipop, his face turned red.

Denki looked at the piece of candy, feeling rather embarrassed all of a sudden. He gave her a small but sincere smile, feeling a gentle warmth of affection as he thanked her and went off to get her refill. Eijiro gave his friend a thumbs up while Denki ducked his head, still feeling quite nervous to know someone had been watching him and wanting him to smile. Surely she was just joking and he wasn't really someone girls would really be interested in. Denki hurried back to the girl and placed the drink back on her table, his cheeks still a little red. "I um hope you're enjoying yourself. If there's anything else I can do, l-let me know." Denki said, a few nervous sparks shooting out of his cheeks as he left.

With cleaning finally underway, Shoto went back to change out of the butler uniform, finding it too formal for his tastes. He could tell many of the other guys were getting just anxious about knowing the results but it sounded like they'd have to wait unto Monday. Oh well. He hoped their efforts had been enough. He smirked as he thought about the roof and how no matter what, he had actually enjoyed himself today, all things considered. He rejoined Ruka in classroom and kissed her a few times, holding her hands. "You're sure you want to meet my mother?" He had to double check this was something she wanted. "We don't have to do it today."

Shoto wanted Ruka to be comfortable. His mother would understand if Ruka needed more time. But Ruka assured him it would be fine. "She's going to adore you, from all I've told her, I feel like she may prefer your company over mine." He gave a small attempt at a joke. Shoto kissed her and said he'd be by around 6 before she left with Uede. Shoto went home and did some homework before he left to go pick up Ruka. He had on a simple pair of black slacks and a long sleeve button down red dress shirt with dark sneakers on. Dinner wouldn't be too formal but he still wanted to look nice as he knocked and waited for Ruka, hoping this visit would go well though he had no reason to believe otherwise.

AiAi AiAi

After a rather much-needed break with a nice meal for Shota, he left the infirmary feeling a lot more refreshed. He was adjusting the tie on his neck as he went with Mela to visit Midnight's classroom, he eyed the R rated pro hero before heading back to class 3-A for the last hour of the festival. To think they were almost done, Shota couldn't wait. For the rest of the time spent working, Shota waited on tables together with Mela, his hand occasionally wrapping around her waist from time to time, especially when he felt guys looking at Mela funny. It seemed like their little act got the message across clearly to the customers. Good. He was about done dealing with perverted hormonal males looking at Mela and then catching trays and cups from crazed females that were pining for his attention. Thankfully, the last hour was peaceful.

As the customers left and Principal Nezu congratulated everyone for their hard work, the last bit of work was left for them to finish. Shota leaned against a desk as he simply decided to watch over the students clean things up. They didn't need his help, he did them a big favor by being a butler for the day. That was more than enough help. Letting out a sigh, Shota felt quite tired. Honestly, dealing with people always made him exhausted. As he was watching them clean up, Shota noticed Mela walking over to his side. Shota lifted a brow at her. Layered? He frowned slightly as that meant more layers for him to take off of her later...heh. He simply nodded his head as he watched her head off with Kurotsuki once the class was done cleaning up. Stretching, Shota stood up as well, more than ready to head home. But now he had to get ready for whatever Mela had in mind.

As he arrived home, Shota took a shower before taking a quick nap as he felt completely exhausted. After about an hour, Shota was woken up by Mi who demanded food. Checking the time, Shota deemed it enough time as he fed Mi before getting changed. She said layers and so he'll be a good boy and do as told. He wore dark black pants and a v-neck white shirt and a long sleeved navy sweater over it. He grabbed his usual scarf especially since it sounded like they would be outdoors. He didn't want to risk not being able to protect Mela and so he wrapped the scarf around his neck before hearing the door ring. Ah, it must be Mela. Walking over, Shota opened the door and greeted Mela as he leaned down and kissed her, "mmm too many layers...now how am I going to take that off hm?" He gave her a teasing smile before walking out with her, "so where are we heading hm?" He was curious as to what sort of date she had in mind for them.

- - -

Before the couples returned back to the cafe, the green-haired female walked up to Eijiro, a smile dancing across her lips as she handed him the empty cup with a slip of paper. Her eyes shined as she told him, "tell your friend to please cheer up and that I look forward to seeing him again soon." She left after that, a smile playing on her lips.

Ruka definitely needed those thirty minutes. She wasn't sure of Iida just felt her murderous aura or just decided on a whim to let them both go on their breaks together, but Ruka was thankful. She's had her good fill of Shoto that should sate her for the rest of their time at the festival. At least no one would be ending up as a puddle due to her burning them. Yes, a bit unfortunate but good overall. She giggled slightly as Shoto wouldn't stop kissing her neck even as they rode down the elevators. She let out a small sound before reaching up and nipping his nose, a playful smile on her lips. As they walked back in together, the two began to work together for the rest of their time waiting on tables. It seemed like the customers took the hint as most if not all servers were working together. It was better that way as they now avoided customers hitting on the students and Aizawa.

As the cleaning went underway, Ruka helped get the decorations down before heading off to change herself. She kept the clothes and the little accessories as she knew it'll come in handy some other time hehe. Folding it neatly, she placed it inside her bag before changing into her more casual clothes of black short shorts and a navy v-neck shirt with a cropped black jacket over it. Letting her hair down, Ruka walked out and talked with Mela for a bit before turning to speak with Shoto. She smiled up at him as she happily kissed him back. She lightly squeezed his hands as she told him, "of course I'm certain. I would love to meet your mother." She knew how important his mother was to Shoto and Ruka was happy to be invited to meet her. Ruka turned red as Shoto joked about his mother. What exactly has he told her? It sounded like she already knew most of Ruka by how Shoto spoke. Urgh, now she was getting nervous!

Kissing Shoto goodbye, for now, Ruka headed home with Mela before her best friend got off at a different stop, saying something about groceries. Ruka waved at Mela as she headed home first. Upon arriving home, Ruka took a shower before cleaning up the house and doing some homework when she heard the door. Ruka changed into a dark wine red high waisted skirt and a dark grey button up short sleeved shirt with a cream-colored cardigan over it. She wore heeled short cut black suede boots. Hair down and swaying as she walked, Ruka opened the door almost timidly before she smiled brightly up at Shoto, leaning up she kissed his cheek happily. "Ah, Shoto-kun! Hey, are you ready?" Ruka was holding a small bouquet of flowers which she bought on her way home as she explained a bit sheepishly, "I thought your mother would like these...ehe."

Genkai Genkai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back