• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom We Fight to Forge a {connection} | A MHA RP

~ :bishiesparklesl: ~ :ghosthalo: ~ :bishiesparklesr: ~

Mela was being a very bad girl and he made sure she has learned her lesson. As much as Shota enjoyed watching the show, and probably all the other males in that room present did as well, he also did not like sharing. He wasn't one to share nor was he one to show off what was rightfully his. Well, he liked showing Mela's beauty off, but no one needed to know what sort of expression or sounds she can make besides her cheerful smiles and giggles. No, that was only his to enjoy so darn her for being such a playful minx! After making sure she had learned to never again do such a show, though a part of him doubted she would listen, but that only meant another painful lesson for her. Heh. Shota had wrapped Mela up in his sleeping bag as he went to go and retrieve her clothes from the lockers. Thankfully, no one was around and him being a teacher was a rather valid excuse.

Returning to his office, Shota lifted a brow at how comfortable she appeared in his sleeping bag. Does he need to get another sleeping bag just for her or something like that? Taking a seat on the couch, Shota pulled Mela back into his arms as he nuzzled his face into her now dry hair, "all warm now?" He smirked, maybe a bit too hot? Keeping the window to his office open, Shota handed Mela a cup of tea as he had coffee for himself. Sitting back, Shota leaned his head against the couch as he murmured out rather sleepily, "did you want to just relax for today?" Or was there somewhere she wanted to go? Taking in the soft breeze flowing through the window, Shota admitted, "going out into the woods was relaxing, maybe we should go camping next time?" He wasn't much for outdoors, but recalling the moment of being under the stars with Mela and no one else there to interrupt them...it was a nice feeling.

"Oh right, when was the party supposed to take place again? Ah, the Kurotsuki's family gathering or whatever it is." Shota looked curiously over at Mela as he had no clue when the party was supposed to take place. Heck, he didn't even know what sort of party this was, all he knew was that he cannot let Mela go alone, especially if that damned Yukito would be lingering around. And Ruka too...did he have to watch out for both the Kurotsuki's now? Tch, how troublesome. A part of Shota did not want to admit that Mela may likely just choose Ruka over anyone else...even himself. But no no, that's just not possible. Right? No, stop it Shota, stop thinking.

---

All Might was rather thankful for the distractions that Aizawa-kun kept throwing his way, otherwise, he was certain he would be thinking rather dirty thoughts of himself and Mela and NO! Stop it, Yagi! He was a hero and heroes do not think of such things! And of course, Midnight's voice would echo into his mind at this very moment, reminding him that even heroes are humans. Holding back a sigh, All Might turned to Ayumi-sensei and showed her how to lock up the gym before hurrying off himself after making a rather incoherent excuse to Ayumi-sensei. He uh had some urgent issues to confront right this very moment. After flying straight to his house, Yagi took a cold cold shower before falling face first onto his bed. A sigh escaped his lips as he couldn't help but think back to Mela.

No matter what, he couldn't see himself getting over her anytime soon and then it made him wonder...since when did his eyes keep straying to Mela? Since when has his mind begun to be filled with her smiles and laughter? Since when did this all start? Yagi wasn't quite sure, but perhaps it was due to her kindness even when he was Yagi and not All Might. Was it how she seemed a lot more clever and mature than she appeared to be? Most of the time the young woman was just out being a tease and quite a good one at that too, but Yagi can see that Mela had a more serious side to her when needed. She would definitely become a great hero with those wonderful qualities...okay maybe the teasing part can be left private though.

Realizing that he was once again thinking of Mela, Yagi covered his face with a pillow as he let out a grumble. Yeah, moving past her seemed near impossible...but maybe all he needed was time? Yet, a part of him was already missing her sweet presence and was seeking her company already. How pathetic he was acting! Sitting up, Yagi shook his head as he knew that this was for the best. She was happy with Aizawa-kun and Yagi knew that to him...her smile meant more than anything. If she was happy...then he will be happy for her, no matter how painful it may be and no matter how much his heart may bleed...Yagi will greet Mela with a smile and watch over her. He will protect her still, no matter what. Resolved with his conflicting emotions, All Might left the house to patrol the town with a wide smile on his lips.

- - - -

Ruka can only watch as Aizawa just swept Mela away. She frowned slightly as she gave a slight wave to Mela, making a silent death threat to Aizawa that if he so much as dare hurt a hair on Mela, Ruka will more than gladly kill him. Er, she meant to slap him then make Mela happy herself, yes. That's what she meant. But before Ruka can even send off any such vibes to Aizawa's retreating figure, Ruka found herself being swept away as she can only do her best to keep up with Shoto's fast pace, "S-Shoto!?" Ruka called out to him in slight surprise. The tight grip on her hand told her many things already. Upon hearing Shoto's deep voice, Ruka felt a shiver run down her spine as she gulped, did she just unleash something dangerous?

~ :bishiesparklesl: ~ :ghosthorns: ~ :bishiesparklesr: ~

Adjusting the wings on her dress, Ruka made sure she and her lover were fairly presentable before the two headed out of the classroom. She was feeling quite warm and fuzzy now, hehe. Hands intertwining, Ruka smiled over at Shoto as the two headed over to get changed out of their hero costumes and back into their own clothes. Hopefully, this costume was a one-time thing and she can go back to wearing...a sigh left her lips as she whined out, "I honestly don't know whether I should just stick to this costume or the previous one...argh or maybe the first one?" At least the first one had pants. Ruka looked over at Shoto as they neared the locker rooms, "ne, Shoto, which costume do you like the best?" Maybe she'll just go with the one he likes the most? At least she'll have some sort of motive to wearing them.

After changing back into her red long-sleeved babydoll shirt and black short shorts. Pulling on her boots, Ruka ran a hand through her hair, marveling at how soft it was after Shoto dried it for her. Walking out, Ruka wrapped her arm around Shoto's as she happily leaned up to kiss his cheek, "mm soooo~ I was thinking we can just relax today at my place? Maybe grab some cake on the way back to my place and we can read that new mystery novel that we bought the other day?" She smiled eagerly up at him though of course, she had no clue he had more things in mind over at her place. All she wanted to do was spend the rest of the day with Shoto~ And some strawberries would be nice too...yes, strawberries.

---

As the fight came to a wrap, most of the males seemed quite disappointed if not distracted. Namie hid a chuckle as she looked over at Denki to see how he was faring. Boys will be boys, she can't blame them as that was quite the show. Even Namie felt a bit of the heat radiating off the stage. Quite literally so heh. She blinked back at Denki's rather static state as she can only nod her head, agreeing to wait outside for him as he went to get changed. Sitting down on the grass outside, Namie enjoyed the trees cool shade as she waited for Denki. He was taking a while...she shook her head, deciding to let him deal with whatever he needed.

Spotting him come out, Namie smiled up at him as she stood up, "pizza sounds lovely! I'm quite hungry even though I didn't partake in the matches hehe." She walked alongside Denki as the two headed towards downtown. Namie couldn't help but exclaim, "your quirk is quite dazzling isn't it, Denki-kun? I couldn't take my eyes off of you hehe." She scratched the side of her cheek a bit awkwardly before continuing, "everyone in your class has such amazing quirks, it's no wonder you guys are in U.A. I'm a bit envious, maybe I should transfer?" She let out jokingly though she knew she would most likely be in the support hero course if anything. She was meant to be a support type with her quirk, but hey she can dream, right?

Taking a seat in the pizza parlor, Namie marveled over the many choices as she looked over the menu, "wow, there's so many to choose from. Ne, should we share a pizza? Which one do you recommend we get?" She smiled eagerly over at Denki, quite happy to be in his company. She was glad to see him smiling more and more. Maybe he will begin to smile at her without the need of a lollipop? Though she would be more than happy to give him one every day hehe.

Genkai Genkai

His sleeping bag was quite comfortable so she figured that was the biggest reason he crawled around school in it, even though a lot of the first years found it creepy. Deciding to only sleep for a little bit, Mela closed her eyes and found herself being picked up and nuzzled. "Hmm?" She opened her eyes to see Shota holding onto her, handing her some hot tea. Mela sighed contently and pulled an arm out to take it, kind of wishing he'd just feed her the tea so she didn't have to move. She was so tired for some reason. At the mention of doing something, she blinked a few times, "We could go to your place, put in a movie and I can cuddle with Mi-chan." Mela smiled.

Of course it went without saying that Shota could then cuddle with Mela. "Camping?" She questioned. He didn't strike her as the camping type. "I feel like if we camped for real, I might wind up doing all of the hard work." Cooking, cleaning, packing. Urgh. Although it was a fun idea to toy around with, maybe over the break between first and second term at UA? They'd have more time to make it a good trip than just a night away. She took a drink of her tea. "Oh the party? I think this coming Thursday or Friday? We may have to take time off to go there, I wish it was on Saturday, it would make things easier but it's not really up to me." She frowned.

Even though she had Shota to go with her, she wasn't too excited. The parties were so boring and all the same. After you've been to a dozen parties, you've been to them all. The faces never changed and neither did the fake chit chat either. But this time, Shota would be meeting her mother and father, so that would be an interesting change. "I can get us a hotel." She mentioned, hoping it would a nice getaway for them. "And we don't have to stay too long." At least she wasn't intending to. It wasn't her family's party eheh. But she recalled Ruka's coment so she knew she may have to stay to help her out if needed. "I'd rather keep you to myself. After I show you off of course." Mela teased him.

They lounged around before getting Mela dressed in her street attire: a pair of jeans and a baby blue halter top that tied around her neck, it was also cropped in the front to show off a touch of her stomach. She also had on black flats and a sapphire ring on her right ring finger. Mela headed off to Shota to head back to his place. Though the day was bright and sunny and they may not get many more of them, she was too tired to really do anything. She decided his laziness had to be rubbing off on her. "Oh, what's my grade for my rematch?" She grinned at Shota as they arrived back at his place. "It better be a good one! We worked so hard on it~" She stuck her tongue out.

- - -

The pair had spent a good amount of time in the classroom but only one lesson had been taught to Ruka. Shoto was determined to ensure no one else got any crazy ideas around his girlfriend. Most notably, Mineta. That little grape had seen and heard things not meant for anyone but Shoto. The boy with dual quirks found himself rather annoyed by Ruka's bold display but at the same time, he was slightly proud that his girlfriend had turned so many heads. But it was only a very tiny part of him that would acknowledge that fact. In the end, Ruka was his and he didn't need people going home after class and thinking of Ruka in any sort of explicit way!

Holding her hand, he thought about her question. Each outfit was good for its own reason but Shoto found himself still quite attached to the first outfit for whatever reason. Maybe it was because it looked the most regal in some sort of way? "I think the first one is my favorite." It showed skin but it was refined in a way and it let Ruka's beauty shine through without a lot of flash or flair. While he liked the other two, he felt he missed Ruka in a way. But he also thought about the maid outfit with the bunny ears. That was a very good outfit too. He decided whatever she had on, he'd enjoy admiring her before taking it off. He wasn't one for fashion but he had to know his girlfriend could look good in anything.

Getting in the shower, Shoto thought back to their little lesson and how he may need to make sure she remembered it. He had never considered Mela a possible rival until now. He always assumed they were close like sisters but how close were they really? He found his body heat beginning to grow as he took a few extra minutes in the cool shower, deciding Ruka may need to be taught the lesson a few times. Just so there wasn't any misunderstandings in the future if she went against Ochako or Momo. Hmm. He got changed in his jeans and black tee shirt before he came back out to see Ruka all dressed and ready to go. Good girl.

"That sounds perfect." Shoto smiled to her. Yes it did. He walked with her off to the bus, kissing her a few times, just because. They stopped by for some cake and took it with them back to her apartment. It was a very good day but he found the more time he spent with Ruka, the more he wanted to spend his time with her inside. He thought maybe to enjoy this cake, they may need to without plates or utensils. Yes, that might be easier. Once back at her place, he slipped his shoes off and grabbed the cake and Ruka, heading back to the bedroom. He gave his lips a lick as he grabbed Ruka from behind, kissing the back of her neck. "Is my pet still hungry?" He purred into her ear.

- - -

The whole display had been very very strange to Ayumi but she figured the teachers knew what they were doing? Shaking her head, she locked up, not sure what was so difficult about using a key. She was now alone after All Might flew off and after Aizawa had dragged one student off, perhaps to lecture or punish her? Sighing to herself, Ayumi hopped on her broom and flew off, deciding to look around to see if anyone needed any help. In the back of her mind, she couldn't help but frown at the way Aizawa had looked when he saw the two students fighting, if one might call it a fight, sure everyone including herself was enamored but he looked a bit more annoyed than most. Why?

Shaking her head, she decided she'd have to ask All Might or Hizashi, doubtful that Aizawa would tell her anything. Ayumi had to wonder what sort of woman caught Aizawa's eye. Maybe she could lure him out for drinks one of these days after class? He looked like he often needed a drink or two to relax. He was so grumpy it seemed. Ayumi headed back to her place after flying around the city, trying to figure out what the deal was with Aizawa. Landing in front of her own apartment, she headed inside and set her broom down, it's broom end, hitting the floor with a loud thud. Pulling her robe off, she decided to continue unpacking, hoping to distract herself through hard work.

- - -

When he had been in the locker room, Denki had recalled a lot of guys speculating about Kurotsuki and Todoroki's relationship and if Uede happened to be a third member to their little romantic exploits. It seemed that only angered Todoroki while Denki stayed quiet. He didn't know what kind of relationship Todoroki and Ruka had but he wasn't sure if Mela was seeing anyone, but if she was, could she really be with Ruka and Todoroki? He swallowed at the idea, not sure what to think anymore. He still pined for Ruka but he told himself to get over it and to just move on. It was a lot easier said than done but thanks to Namie's help, he was starting to see the fog lift from his gloomy heart.

Heading outside, he rejoined Namie as they walked towards downtown. "O-oh really?" He couldn't imagine why she'd be looking at him when she had Bakugo and his explosions to look at. Plus he had to figure girls had to find Bakugo a bit more attractive than he was, though he doubted that Namie really meant he was more attractive than Bakugo haha. No no. Denki's heart gave an odd flutter at the thought of her transfering to UA. "Ah...you could." But then again, he'd have to share her with everyone else and for some reason that idea didn't sit well with him. It wasn't often anyone paid him any mind so he was probably being a bit silly and selfish in denying Namie a great education in order to keep guys like Todoroki or Bakugo at bay.

"But I'm sure you're learning a lot at your own school. I'd love to check it out sometime." Denki said with a smile, not wanting to dwell on the idea of him losing once again. Why was he even daring to get his hopes up? Namie was a friend. She didn't belong to him. They arrived at the parlor and thoughts of Ruka came flooding back. It was here, she just ran out and Todoroki soon followed. He had laugh at how stupid he must have seemed to them. They probably laughed at him for not seeing how close they were. Why was he such a fool? Before he could get too lost in himself, he looked up to smile softly at Namie. He had to be bright for her, yes, not dim or dull heh.

"I don't know. We could each get a small one and share em?" Denki looked to her with a smile. Yes, this was nice. She wasn't Ruka but he didn't want Ruka if she was just going to be thinking about someone else anyway. Namie had done so much to help him, she listened to his troubles. She was so sweet. "I still can't believe you're a healer. I mean no wonder you're so gentle and encouraging." He blushed a little as he took a drink of his water. "Is someone from your family a healer? What do you want to do with your quirk?" Denki had so many questions as the only healer he knew was Medical Girl. "When did you first use your quirk? Ah...I'm probably bothering you huh? Just tell me to shut up if you want." He rubbed his neck.

AiAi AiAi

This upcoming Thursday or Friday? Well then...Shota looked thoughtful as he decided that yes, a few days off from school wouldn't be such a bad thing. Heck, he would love a longer break including the weekend. He smirked at the idea of that and simply agreed to it, "sure, that can be arranged." A hotel huh...his eyes flashed as he glanced over at the brown haired minx. Was she tempting him there? He's been pretty patient if he must say so himself, but if she keeps teasing him, who knows when he will snap. He smirked at the words she was implying. Oh? Knocking his forehead against her's gently, Shota's eyes shined with amusement and a hint of teasing as he told her, "well, I suppose we can sneak out of the party easily...I'm sure you know of a better party for us two anyway." A party just for two. Heh.

As they got dressed and headed back to his place, Shota commented back to her little statement about camping, "if we ever do camp...yeah, you'd probably be doing all the work." Hey, he should be honest right? "But....I'll be sure to take away all your exhaustion and reward you." He smirked over at her before telling her more seriously, "ah, but there is always a school trip. The first year was a summer camp, I'm not sure what's in store for the third years..." he trailed off as he recalled the first year for his current class' trip. That was a hectic moment, thankfully everyone came out stronger from that instead of breaking down. Good, that's what he expected from the class he acknowledged and passed.

As they arrived back at his place, Shota greeted Mi, picking up the brown little fluff as he heard Mela's question. He gave her a blank stare as he carefully thought of her question. Hm...what should her grade be? He thought back to Mela and Kurotsuki's fight. It was...interesting and the entire class was mesmerized by it. He frowned as he recalled it all. Tch how annoying. "I'm still not sure...it was a rather...interesting way to go about your match. It was painfully obvious that everything was staged..." yet it was so wonderfully played out, "and then there was a rather naughty minx on the loose..." teasing him endlessly as he can only helplessly watch, "so...for now I can honestly tell you that you get an A for effort...while your actual grade...well you can find that out later along with everyone else."

Yes, it was only fair....plus he really needed some time to think over it. As much as Mela's show was appealing, the two weren't exactly fighting so that was the conflicting part. Taking a seat on the bed, Shota pulled Mela over as he nuzzled into her neck before asking her, "tell me Mela...why didn't you two actually fight it out? I'm sure if you two used your quirks things would be different?" He was curious, to say the least, who of the two would be stronger. But perhaps since they were such good friends, they didn't want to know? Getting up, Shota grabbed a movie at Mela's request, though Shota knew once the film started, they probably wouldn't even be focusing on that anyway. Heh.

Laying back down, he pulled Mela to his side, nuzzling into her as he breathed in her sweet vanilla scent. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her warmth though feeling her move about and be a tease, Shota's eyes snapped open as he grumbled out in a light warning tone as he rolled on top of her, effectively pinning her underneath him as he stared into her eyes, "you were a bad girl earlier, have you not learned your lesson yet?" Leaning over, he nibbled on her ear before swiping a hot tongue against the inside of her ear before whispering out, "or do you need another punishment, hmm?" He blew a cool wind into her ear, pulling back to smirk down at her. See? The movie has already started, but his attention was on something or rather someone much more interesting than any movie ever could be. And at the end of next week, he could have her all to himself again? He can't wait. Heh.

- - -

After buying some cake, the two headed back to her place where they headed straight for her bedroom. She let out a happy sigh as she stretched, happy to be home but more happy that Shoto was with her. She can only imagine just how wonderful it would be if she could see Shoto every single day as in living together. Her face heated up at the thought though Shoto's actions caused her to snap out of her thoughts. Leaning into his touch, Ruka eyed the box of cake that he brought with him, wondering if she'll be having to clean her room later...not that she minded hehe. Smiling, she leaned into his touch as she brought up at hand to caress the side of his face as she answered him with a purr, "mmm and if I am~? Is someone going to feed me~?" Her eyes shined as she turned around to face Shoto, a mischievous smile dancing across her lips. Mmm yes, today would be a good day. Darn and here she was hoping to get into her kimono outfit for Shoto...though...reaching over, Ruka grabbed her bunny ears from her drawer as she told him, "there, this makes things better, right~?" She giggled slightly as she toyed with her fluffy ears.

---

At the mention of her school, Namie waved a hand dismissively, "no no, my school is more focused on the general studies than the hero course. Plus, U.A is the best there is to the hero course available. Everyone who attends there in the hero course is known to be the elites after all!" Namie's eyes shined as she looked over at Denki. Yes, to her he was an elite among the students of their age. Agreeing with his idea, Namie decided to get a small club pizza that had some salad sprinkled on top of some bacon, chicken, and pineapples. After putting in their order, Namie blinked a few times at the number of questions Denki just fired over at her, before giggling. His excitement was adorable.

She smiled widely over at him as she took a sip of her drink, "your words are too flattering and kind for someone like me, Denki-kun, but thank you. I am glad that I come off as someone gentle hehe." She never really was told such a compliment before and having that relate to her being a healer type. Thinking over to her family line of quirks, Namie placed a finger under her chin as she told him, "hmm you know, my father is sort of a healer, but he doesn't heal like I do. I suppose I inherited both of my parents' quirks and this is how mine turned out to be." She smiled over at him. Her father has the healing restoration sort of quirk while her mother has a transfer quirk.

At the mention of what she wanted to do or be, Namie smiled happily over at him as she told him, "I want to be a hero of course! Many tell me that I should go and be a support hero or just work to be someone's sidekick...but I wish to believe that I can be a hero of my own. Though it will be a lot more difficult with a quirk like mine, but, I want to go my own path and not what everyone thinks I should do." Scratching the side of her cheek, she sheepishly admitted, "that's a bit selfish of me, I know...but I want to prove to others I suppose ehe." When she first used her quirk huh..." it was probably when my younger sister was injured...I reached out and healed her without really thinking." It was the first time she was able to relate to someone else's pain. But, he didn't need to know she was able to feel the pain that the person went through when she healed them. After all, unlike Recovery Girl, Namie's quirk can completely heal them including taking the sensation away meaning no exhaustion for them. She takes it all and transfers it to herself. "You're very strong though Denki-kun, to be battling that boy with such burns...it doesn't hurt anymore, right?" She reached a hand out to place it over his, a concerned look flashing across her face. Ah, she was just saying things, but she wanted to be sure she didn't leave an inch of discomfort behind.

Genkai Genkai

The party was looming and she had to hope she and the others, well not so much Todoroki, could get away for a bit. Hopefully it would go okay, but Mela by now had to prepare for some kind of trouble. Totally not her fault though. Heh the idea of camping was tempting but she wasn't sure if it would be worth the trouble. And considering what Shota could do to reward her, she'd probably be all the more tired after everything. Maybe a trip to an onsen would be a lot easier, no work and all relaxation. A school trip huh? Mela had to wonder sort of things they had done. She'd have to ask Dekkun about it at school and see what they had all been tasked with.

Despite her teasing, Mela had already assumed their actual grade wouldn't be much. They didn't really meet the requirements to begin with but given her and Ruka's high standing in the class already, it was a small hit they were okay with taking if it meant causing a bit of trouble for two certain boys, and everyone else as it so happens. Mela and Ruka had already assumed they weren't going to be getting a great mark this week but it had been worth it hehe. Mela sat next to Shota when asked about her and Ruka. "Well we've already fought several times in the past with our quirks. Even at our old school, it just always ends up in a tie...after a while it becomes pointless when you know your enemy so well. Plus neither of us are going to really attack to kill like we should in order to beat the other."

Mela and Ruka didn't want to hurt each other but it made it more risky when they knew each other so well. But she did understand his need to have them fight one another but Mela never thought there'd be a time when it would really happen. Curling up with Shota, she fidgeted against him. It seemed her attention on the movie was cut short when she felt him move on top of him, the weight of him being quite a welcomed comfort. No, she didn't mind being trapped at all, not if it was under such a teasing man. She glanced back to the movie as his tongue teased her ear. She bit down on her lower lip, "It would depend on the punishment." Mela smirked.

Her hands moved up to move under his shirt, her nails dragging up along the sides of his body before she pulled his shirt off of him. She was so helpful. Leaning up, she licked from his neck up his jawline to slip her tongue past his lips, and into his mouth. Parting from him, she still had on a smirk as she looked back to the movie, trying to pretend it was more interesting than the person on top of her. "So was I punished for kissing Ruka or for doing it in front of everyone?" She giggled. "Or did it have something to do with teasing you all week? It's a little unclear~"

- - -

The cake would taste good off of a plate but his mind was on something else entirely. He had a few ideas but when she grabbed her ears, he blinked a few times. Ah so she had those handy? Shoto smirked, "Well I was thinking you would be the one feeding me." He smirked at her, his hands resting on her hips. With those cute fluffy ears, he had to wonder what his pet wanted to eat. Moving his hands, he undid her pants and backed her up to the bed, sitting her down on it while he pulled her shorts down so they pooled around her ankles.

Shoto knelt in front of her, the box of cake now beside him. He gazed up at his Queen, er bunny Queen. He smiled, there was a small flutter in his chest every time he looked to her and he would never stop enjoying that sensation. Shoto rubbed her legs softly, rather glad her fight hadn't been against someone like Bakugo. He really didn't like the idea of Ruka getting hurt and him not being able to do anything about it. He still wasn't that happy with how All Might and Aizawa had let her fight with the guy progress too far. But with her fight against Mela? That was a different pain entirely. He decided Mela was a terrible influence on Ruka, as was Yukito.

Maybe now the guy would leave them alone. A fearful thought entered his mind as he wondered if he had locked Ruka's door. Had he? "Hold on." He quickly got up to double check, not wanting that fiend to come in and ruin whatever fun he and Ruka were going to be diving into. Shoto locked the door and stared at it for a moment, glaring at the thought of Yukito somehow having a key. Urgh. He shook his head and headed back to the bedroom and paused in the doorway. She was so damn cute. And she was his. Despite what the others in class may now be specuating, Ruka was his and no one else's. Though he wasn't happy with the idea his classmates may now be thinking of her in inappropriate ways. "I had to make sure the door was locked." He told Ruka as he strode over to her, using his fingertips to channel a bit of ice.

Using his chilling fingertips, he traced them along up her legs, running circles along towards her inner thigh. "Now I wonder which of us is the more starved." He muttered thoughtfully as he moved back to where he once was, his kisses warming her up. He leaned over and took a bit of the rolled cake they had bought and had a taste before he held out his finger for Ruka to have a taste as well. "It's good but not as good as something else." Shoto then realized the door locking might not keep out Mela. He made a face, Ruka had too many admirers. Not that he blamed them. "Something else only meant for me." Shoto corrected as his other hand massaged her thigh, kissing it lightly.

- - -

Denki decided to order a pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onions and extra cheese. He also ordered himself a refreshing soda. He looked to Namie, still finding it hard to believe she wanted to hang out with him after that unimpressive battle. Though even if he had know of Eijiro's scheming, he probably couldn't have done much to change the outcome. Bakugo was just too much for him. Sometimes his power seemed drastically unfair compared to the others. But if Denki began to compare himself to the likes of Midoriya or Bakugo, it would not end well for his own mental well-being. "I-I don't know if we're that great." He waved a hand, turning a bit red.

They did work pretty hard though and he was proud to be in UA's hero class. As Namie briefly mentioned her father, he blinked but didn't inquire further. It sounded a bit complicated and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. As she went on to explain her own goals for the future, he smiled, sipping his drink, enjoying hearing her ideas. She would do great in a hero class, he could see that much already. Heck 3-A had a hero in training who could balance and one who was invisible and one who could talk to animals. A hero could be anything these days as he hoped the definition between hero and support may someday be blurred a bit better to allow for anyone to try and become a pro.

The world was never going to be short of people trying to commit crimes and anyone stepping up to change that, was always needed. "I don't think you're being selfish at all. I think if you want something, you'll go after it with all you got and I'm sure you'll become a great hero." He had to guess she'd need to get some kind of gear to help her in combat situations but being a healer on the front lines could be pretty cool. If she thought she could do it, he would happily cheer her on. "The world needs more people defending the innocent, yeah?" He smiled to her.

When he felt her hand upon his, he almost spit out his drink, coughing. Heh she did have a gentle touch. "Umm no no! I'm fine, really!" He shook his head to Namie. "You've really worked a wonder on me." He said, thinking back to training during the week and how nice it would have been to have some of Namie's relief come after school. Denki looked up as their pizzas arrived, man he was starving! "Oh hey, are you a fan of cats?" He asked her, considering bringing her back to his dorm at some point to meet Peachy. If Ruka was too busy to hang out, then he thought his female feline might like Namie as a visitor. Denki took a bit of his cheesy pizza, laughing a little. It was a bit hard to eat without making a cheesy mess. "I was just thinking we could hang out tomorrow if you want, I could introduce you to someone." He said. Though if he were to keep Peachy a secret, he should stop telling any girl he met about Peachy. Heh. "I mean if you're free of course!" Denki grinned, not wanting to impose on her generosity.

AiAi AiAi

Shota lifted a brow as he listened to Mela's explanations. Hm, guess that was a valid excuse, but even then if they really went all out...Shota wasn't sure what the outcome would be, but he knew neither girls would come out unscathed. Hopefully, the day they must fight against each other for real won't come true. It was a harsh reality, but one that Shota didn't want Mela to go through. Hm, maybe he won't give them a bad grade for that reason. Maybe. She'll need to persuade him a bit more, heh. As she took his shirt off, Shota held back a sigh. There she was again, teasing him. His eyes shined as she listed off everything she did that deserved punishment. Smirking, he leaned down to toy with her cat ears as he stared into her eyes, "you're right...you still have many more punishments to come..." this was only the beginning. Heh.

~ <3 ~ :ghostuvu: ~ <3 ~

After their Saturday well spent together, Shota enjoyed the next day off with Mela as well. The two going out to an outdoor cafe to enjoy the weather and so they won't be having their hands to each other all the time. Shota knew if they went to a movie theater, well he won't be watching the movie that was for sure. After their little date out, Shota enjoyed the rest of his afternoon at Mela's place, ignoring the sudden visit from Yukito who claimed he had something for Shota as well, something that left him a bit unnerved. If only Yukito told him what the hell the present was, but no, the damn Kurotsuki ran off before Shota can even get an answer out of him. Oh well, as long as he doesn't linger around and bother his time with Mela, Shota didn't really care. Unfortunately, he had to leave early to go and finish some paperwork since tomorrow was Mondy, urgh. Having some more quiet and fun time with Mela, he left for his own home.

~ Skip to Wednesdayyyy, just because ~

The week was going by rather smoothly, thankfully and for this week Shota has placed Mela against Kaminari, but he wasn't worried. No, no. That blonde was obviously head over heels Kurotsuki and not Mela, plus for some reason, Shota was a bit against Mela going against a girl for this week....perhaps last weeks show caused him to be even more cautious. He held back a sigh as he was heading towards the training rooms where everyone would be at for the afternoon. Though as he was walking down the halls, a sudden loud explosion could be heard and the entire building shook violently. Shota's eyes went wide as he immediately ran towards the nearest window, looking out to see smoke rising from a building near them, wasn't that where the support courses had their afternoon lessons? Hearing the fire alarm ring, Shota ran towards Mela's room to make sure she was safe. Seeing her safe, Shota helped her out and began to guide the students out of the building.

Once outside, Shota stared at the rising smoke with concern. What happened? Was it an attack? He needed to go and check, just as he was about to tell Mela to stay here and that he will go check things out, a voice spoke out from the loudspeakers, "ah ehem, mic check one two and three! This is Principal Nezu here and I am here to announce that there is nothing to worry about! There was no attack on U.A, but it seems like our support course had a bit too much fun with their experiment and so that is the cause of the explosion. Do not worry everyone! But for today, class will now be dismissed!" Shota's shoulders drooped as he let out a sigh. Well...that was a relief but he was still worried as memories of U.A's attack a few years ago came haunting back into his mind. Shaking his head, Shota glanced over at Mela, "guess we have the afternoon off...I'll check what's really going on."

Shota left for the office where all the teachers were being called forth. As he stood there next to Ayumi and Hizashi, he learned that the damage done to the buildings was quite a lot and that nearly half of U.A's buildings have been damaged. "And so! We will be having the rest of this week off so we can repair the damage! Enjoy your short vacation everyone and please be sure to inform your students as well!" Shota blinked a few times before heading off after making the announcement...well at least he had the next few days off. A good timing...too good of a timing he will say. He walked over to Mela, "well you heard me, no school until the repairs are finished. What now?" Should they start packing or what?

- - -

Heart thumping in her chest, Ruka watched Shoto with silent anticipation as to what he had in mind. She sat back on her bed, watching him before he suddenly walked off. She blinked a few times but held back a giggle when he returned and explained what was having him concerned. Ah, well she can't blame him. Thankfully, Yukito was busy today with a client, all day! Yay! A shiver ran through her as she felt his icy touch, her eyes heated as she bit her lower lip. Hearing his teasing comment, Ruka licked her lips as she eagerly took Shoto's finger into her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of Shoto and the cake. Mmm! Reaching down for Shoto so she can taste the cake off his lips, she muttered against his lips, "I think I need a dose of my Shoto and some cake~" That would be a great combination, hehe.

~ <3 ~ :ghostunu: ~ <3~

The rest of Saturday was spent together and enjoying their time without Yukito hanging around, though they weren't as lucky come Sunday since Yukito had a day off, though he was only there for a brief moment as he pointed a finger at Shoto while declaring that Shoto should be thankful as Yukito had a present for him. Ruka was nearly close to burning her so-called brother and kicking him out of her house if Yukito didn't go skipping out the door, mentioning something about having to finish up the clothes. Sighing, Ruka apologized to Shoto about Yukito's behavior and gave him plenty of her attention for the rest of Sunday until he had to go since it was a school night.

~ Wednesday...is hard to spell ~

For this week, Ruka was surprisingly placed against a girl for once. To her delight it was Tsuyu, the girl was such a sweetie and Ruka always enjoyed talking to her. Monday she was easily flung out of the ring thanks to Tsuyu's tongue, hah. But she promised to get Tsuyu back come Saturday, though she did feel slightly bad for burning Tsuyu's tongue. She was certain Shoto was not happy about the fact she was with a girl, or maybe he was conflicted? Hehe. Ruka can remember giving Shoto a smirk as she went to fight against Tsuyu and she was certain the tongue didn't help haha. Practice for the week has been going rather well, until Wednesday that is.

As she was practicing with Tsuyu-chan, a sudden explosion rocked the entire building as Ruka fell to the floor in complete surprise. She helped Tsuyu up and as the two ran out of the training room to see what was going on, Ruka can only spot the wisps of black smoke rising from nearby buildings. Her head turned side to side as she looked for Shoto as the fire alarm rang, causing the students to rush out in a panic. Spotting Shoto, Ruka hurried over to his side as she called out to him, "Shoto! Are you okay?" Her eyes were laced with worry as she grabbed his hand, wondering what was going on.

Once everyone made it out of the building in one piece, Ruka felt her stomach churning as she watched the smoke rising steadily into the blue sky. What was going on? Was it an attack? Though she didn't have to worry much longer for an announcement was made as Principal Nezu spoke up, clearing the worries from everyone at the mention of the support course making a miss while experimenting. A sigh left her lips as she leaned against Shoto, relieved to know it wasn't anything serious. Though now they had the entire day off and while the students were still lingering around, their teachers came and made an announcement of no school for the rest of the week. Ruka blinked a few times before looking over at Shoto, her hands intertwining with his as she said, "guess we don't have to worry about taking school off...want to grab a bite for now?" She smiled over at him, relieved to have him beside her in such a time. If there was a sudden disaster, well she knew she'd be safe with Shoto beside her.

Genkai Genkai

Mela was a bit sad to be paired with Kaminari for the next round of assessments. He was cute but too dumb to have any real fun with. And it was also a bit awkward considering they both knew he liked Ruka and Ruka was in love with someone else. Thankfully Denki wasn't bombarding her with questions about Ruka so the two focused on training Tuesday after Mela had lunch with Shota of course. For Wednesday, Mela had lunch with Yagi, not wanting to neglect him either. And as training began once again, a sudden explosion rocked the whole building. Mela stood still as Denki toppled over. She helped him up with a sigh as they headed out to see what was wrong.

While she was glad to see Shota, she was worried something terrible had happened. She and the other students headed down to the courtyard though it looked like the security procedures hadn't been activated yet so maybe this wasn't an attack? Coughing slightly, she stuck close to Denki as others from many other classes came out to mull around, many of them beginning to worry and speculate. Mela listened as Nezu tried to assure everyone there was no real danger, except maybe the support class to everyone else heh. Mela pouted as she saw Ruka holding Shoto's hand. She glanced off, a bit annoyed that he was who Ruka went to first but she wouldn't comment, telling herself Ruka's safety mattered more.

Once Shota found her again, she smiled slightly. "I'm glad things are okay." Or mostly okay, save for the school itself. "Yes let's get you packed." She said to him. "I'm honestly mostly packed." She liked to pack a few days in advance of most trips heh. She liked being prepared and not waiting until the last minute, she even had a list of things she brought, just to ensure nothing was forgotten. She texted Ruka, letting her know she was okay and off to get ready to catch the train later and she'd see her at the station. She then headed off with Shota to his place, getting in his car. "Aww, hey who's gonna take care of Mi-chan?" She asked Shota, frowning at the idea of the cat being so lonely.

Maybe they could take Mi? No no Shota wouldn't agree to that. Mela had to worry a bit though, with such a getaway, she and Shota would have a lot of time together. She still hadn't told him about Hideo or the lines he had tried to cross. She just wasn't sure how to bring it up without it disappointing Shota. She knew what guys wanted. Heck, it's what she wanted too. She just wanted to be careful. "I got us a really nice room by the way." It was close to Ruka's as well as the venue itself. But it was good to have some privacy and space hehe. She leaned over and poked his face, "I hope it meets your oh-so high standards." She teased him. A bed was probably all they needed. The view really didn't matter much. Though she was hoping to see her old skating grounds and other places as well, and see anything Shota wanted to share too of course.

- - -

Ruka being paired with Tsuyu wasn't bad but it wasn't good. Tsuyu was pretty well behaved so he didn't see Ruka ever trying something similar with her as she did with Mela. Still, he had his doubts. Tsuyu and that tongue could be an issue but he didn't want to dwell on it. His own partner was Toru which was interesting but still no real challenge. He didn't see how the invisible girl could really be a hero based on her quirk. If anything, her lack of visibility to him, was a liability in battle. How could your own ally know where you were if your enemy had to also be left unaware? He thought some in their hero's course were going to have a rude awakening come graduating.

Not everyone could be a hero in Shoto's mind. People with minor quirks really had to work twice as hard to make the same impact as someone like himself or Bakugo or even Kurotsuki. Still, he would do his best to give Toru advice on fighting and how to be both stealthy and aware of those around her. Part of him didn't know how she could go through live being unseen. Would he enjoy it or would it drive him crazy to be overlooked so often? As an explosion rattled them both, he helped her out and caught sight of Ruka, so glad to see she was okay. He held her hand and kissed her head. "I'm quite fine." He said calmly, glad to see she was as well. "Let's go find the others." He helped everyone outside, sticking close to Ruka.

Shoto listened though found him not too concerned with the event. The support class was always up to something it seemed. "Sure,, let's go." He kissed her softly, taking her hand once again to head off and away from the chaos and smoke. Shoto wasn't too hungry but he could go for a drink to clear his dry throat. This chaos wasn't new to those in 3-A though, it was a sad reminder of all they had endured over the last two years together. Their class was stronger than most. "So our train leaves tonight at 6 or so? And we have a room somewhere away from your family's hotel?" He asked, wanting to get the details right. Shoto was nervous and just wanted things to go well for them both for many reasons.

He had been thinking that this would be a good time to have some space away from distractions and worries but would he be able to really relax with Ruka if he knew their room could still be infiltrated by the likes of Mela or Yukito? He wanted this trip to be special, not stressful for either of them. "I have made dinner reservations for us at a nice place for tonight in Tokyo." He said as they headed downtown, hands laced together. Shoto had to wonder how to best bring up his thoughts for this little trip of theirs. How could he tactfully gauge her interest in such matters without sounding too pushy? "And tomorrow we have the morning to ourselves? Should I help with anything for the party?" He asked Ruka, wanting to make a good first impression on her step-father, even if he didn't think he'd like the guy.

- - -

Had Ruka not already been with someone, Denki would have happily asked Mela several questions but instead Denki decided to throw his energy into training. He could tell Mela wanted someone else as a partner and Denki sort of felt the same way. But they were both long range attackers so they did have a good rematch ahead of them. He had beat her Monday with his shocks but he had a feeling she'd come back swinging on Saturday. He decided if Namie came to watch again, he'd have to win. But then Namie would see him beat a girl. Now he was conflicted. Did he lose or win? He couldn't throw the match though! Denki decided he'd try to win and hope Namie didn't think he was some jerk for beating Uede. Of course that was if he could doge those pointy arrows of hers.

Once outside and safe, Denki rubbed his eyes and saw a lot of people looking worried and unsettled. He listened to Nezu and saw Mela head off with Aizawa. Hm? He spotted Kirishima and ran over to him, the too okay. Eijiro said he'd go back and check up on Peachy. Denki decided to text Namie to see if she was free after her school got out. Denki caught a bus down to meet her at the park. While he waited, he thought back to how she and Peachy got along on Sunday. And of course his secret was safe with her. As he spotted her join him about an hour later, he held out a can of juice for her as they sat on the bench, the news breaking by now about the incident at UA, its procedures of course being called into question about how they handled such dangerous experiments.

"I'm okay." Denki waved a hand. His throat was sore and his eyes were a bit red but he was fine. "Don't worry. It was kind of cool." Sort of. Though it made him think back to the other events and he did feel a bit shaken. "Anyway I guess we have some time off now and I'd love to hang out a bit whenever you're free." He told her. Denki enjoyed her company, finding it to be quite relaxing. With Ruka, he felt so nervous and on edge like he'd make a mistake but with Namie, he didn't feel the same nervousness. Denki wasn't sure if it was good or bad though but he was trying not to get in his own head. He took a drink from his own can, "So how was class? I hope no explosions." He grinned a little to her.

AiAi AiAi

Shota nodded his head, packing oh yes, he has completely forgotten about that. Oops. Well, either way, it shouldn't take him long to pack since it was just a couple of his clothes and some small necessities and that was about it. Opening the door to his car, Shota let Mela in first before he entered himself. "Hm? Ah, Mi?...." he trailed off as he realized that he should ask someone to care for Mi while he was away, he was initially going to just leave some food out and let her wander about, but maybe that wouldn't do? Seeing Mela's frown and concerned look, Shota knew he'd have to do something. He didn't want to ask Hizashi since he wasn't even sure if the loud blonde can take care of himself properly...so who can he ask? He'd rather go back and forth from Tokyo to here if he had to ask All Might...just then he spotted Ayumi walking out from the school grounds. Oh...maybe he can ask her? She can fly, right?

Shota decided he will need to make a call and see if she would be able to do him a small favor. As he began to head back to his place, Shota spoke up, "I have a person in mind that I can ask to look after Mi, so you don't have to worry." He didn't want her to worry about anything and instead, he much rather want to enjoy their time spent together in Tokyo. It was sort of like a mini vacation for them and that he was quite looking forward to. As they arrived to his place, he turned in his seat to look over at her with a brow raised, "my expectations huh? Well, knowing you, you already know what I like and what I need." Leaning over, he kissed her softly on the lips as he pulled away and smirked over at her, "all I need is you beside me and I'm fine."

Getting out of the car, he headed inside where the two attempted to pack and thankfully made it in time. Shota made a quick phone call to ask if Ayumi can watch over his cat while he waited for Mela to grab her things from her place. They took a cab since he wouldn't want to leave his car at the train station. After asking Ayumi for a favor, Shota told Mela that Mi will be well taken care of and he held back a grumble as he now needed to find a gift for Ayumi as a thank you of sorts. Once they got everything, the two headed to the station where he, unfortunately, had to meet Kurotsuki and Todoroki. As they got on the train, Shota avoided Kurotsuki's glare as he leaned over and whispered into Mela's ear, "please tell me, we're not in the same hotel as those two..."

- - -

As they headed downtown, Ruka checked her phone and texted Mela back, letting her know that she was safe and that she will see her at the station later tonight. Holding his hand, she patiently answered his questions as she held back an amused smile, "yes, we'll be meeting with Mela at the station around 6 pm tonight and we will be staying at a hotel that is away from my family's." Either way, her step-father wouldn't really care where she stayed at, as long as she attended the party. Buying a parfait and a drink, Ruka sat down next to Shoto as she smiled over at him, "oh did you? I can't wait." Ruka leaned over and kissed his cheek, just happy to be spending time with him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't excited for their little getaway from here even if it meant going back to Tokyo.

Taking a bite of her parfait, Ruka licked her lips to get some cream off as she looked up thoughtfully, "hm, I don't think we will really need to worry about the preparations, I'm sure my step-father has people taking care of that." He was a perfectionist so Ruka was certain that everything was already prepared and ready. Placing a hand on his cheek, Ruka smiled over at him as she told him, "thank you for your consideration though...I'm sure father will appreciate that," he better, "but why don't we just enjoy ourselves until the party, okay?" Now that she can look forward to. It made attending the party much more bearable for the Pinkette as having Shoto beside her would make everything all better. "Now is everything packed? Or did you need some help?" She lifted a brow at him teasingly as she was already packed and ready to go anytime.

---

The weekend was fun as she was given the chance to hang out with Denki and even meet his pet cat, Peachy. Namie and the little kitten hit it off rather well as she gladly hugged the little furball. She was sad that the weekend was over so quickly, but come Wednesday she was once again sitting across from Denki as the two met up and were catching up with each other on what has occurred over the week. She blinked in surprise at what happened at U.A, a small frown flitting across her lips as she looked over at him in concern. She was relieved to know he was safe and so was everyone else at U.A minus the buildings hah. Smiling, Namie told him, "I would be happy to hang out with you any time, Denki-kun! Oh, class? Hehe well no explosions, unfortunately, but it was as normal as it can be." She gave him a small smile as she talked to him about her day. "So was there anything specific that you would like to do? Now that you have a few days off from school?" Speaking with Denki and just being around him made her feel all the more better. Perhaps it was his friendly attitude? Or maybe that smile? But Namie was quite glad to see him smiling more and more. She was glad he was feeling better.

Genkai Genkai

Ayumi was delighted to help Aizawa, mostly because 1. She could get a key to his place from school and make a copy for some possible future prank, 2. She now knew he had a cat! and 3. She could then steal said cat because every good witch needed a feline companion! And she was hoping to hold this favor over Aizawa's head for a long time. Maybe she should do something to his apartment before he came back? Meanwhile Mela was glad to have helped Shota pack though she was a bit bothered by his lack of organization. How on earth he kept track of grades and papers was beyond her.

Upon reaching the station, Mela was glad to hear Mi would be taken care of. She assumed by a neighbor or perhaps Nezu which might be funny to imagine. Never would she think he'd ask the new teacher, Amagawa. Mela flashed a friendly wave to Ruka and Shoto though she wasn't too thrilled Shoto had been her plus one. Mela was hoping to have both her girlfriend and boyfriend keeping her company tomorrow night but she supposed there wasn't much she could do since this was a Kurotsuki gathering. But there was no way in hell, she'd let Ruka take Shoto when her own family hosted their upcoming party.

"Ah? No no, we shouldn't be." As much as Mela wanted to cuddle up with Ruka and gossip, she didn't want to see Shoto shirtless or something horrible like that. If she knew Shoto had something on his mind, she'd insist they all share a room though. They got on when the trained pulled into the station. "I wanna sit by the window and watch everything fly by!" Mela said, grabbing his hand and pulling Shota on with her, sitting in the same car as Ruka but on the other end so they could have some privacy. Leaning against her man, she watched as the dark skyline blurred as they pulled away.

"There is something I should probably talk to you about when we get in tonight. Over dinner perhaps? Or afterwards?" It wasn't dinner conversation but she didn't want to keep putting it off until the worst possible timing. Plus this gave her a deadline. Sighing softly, she hoped their getaway would be a nice break from classes and work. She was hoping Shota could take this time to relax and enjoy their time together. "I have told my parents I'm dating my soulmate and that he's older but I haven't quite told them you're my teacher yet." She commented. It was bound to come up in conversation. "I thought you'd enjoy telling them that." She laughed a little.

- - -

Even though Ruka assured him they'd be out of the way of her family, he still wasn't so sure about Yukito and his meddling. The guy seemed to pop up everywhere he wasn't wanted. Which was...everywhere Shoto happened to be. Still, he had to hope Ruka would tell the desk not to let some stranger claiming to be her brother or fiance or husband, into her hotel room without confirmation. Shoto hated having to feel like he was looking over his shoulder on this trip. But maybe with the party, the fashion designer would be busy with other things and Shoto would be able to enjoy his lovely girlfriend without any trouble or rain clouds hanging over him.

Shoto enjoyed a simple green tea for his own snack but he may have snuck a bite of Ruka's when she pretended she wasn't looking. "Alright, love." He replied softly when she touched his cheek to assure him he was okay. In the back of his mind, he remembered the words of his mother and how he was to behave like a gentleman. Of course Shoto always did, unless Ruka kissed other girls. But he wanted to make sure the event went smoothly for Ruka and somehow that may mean appeasing her step father somehow. He hoped there'd be a chance to give Ruka some time alone with her own mother. He still needed to know what her plan entailed.

"Ah, no no. I'm fine." He shook his head at her offer before he wondered if she was just teasing him. "Well I could always use some help." He reconsidered. They finished their snacks and headed to his place via bus. He and Ruka grabbed his things and made out on the couch for a bit, enjoying the absence of his own father for the time being. Of course he knew Shoto would be gone two or so days and to call if his mother needed him for any reason but Shoto was hoping for a smooth trip. Once he got his things, he and Ruka headed off to get her own bag from her apartment so they could head off and their new adventure together could begin.

Arriving, he turned to see Ruka glaring at Aizawa. "So they're dating...?" He muttered aloud. None of this made sense to Shoto. He hadn't the energy to think more on whatever relationship those two had as he kissed Ruka's pouting lips. "Don't worry, in just an hour or two, we'll be eating dinner and you won't have to think about anyone but your dashing boyfriend across from you." He said sweetly as he got onto the train and sat down with Ruka, holding her hand in his. "Perhaps tomorrow you can show me around?" Tonight however, he had no intention of leaving their room following dinner together. He would instead be exploring her as opposed to Tokyo.

- - -

Heh it was good to know Namie's day wasn't abruptly ended by any explosions or anything. He almost envied that kind of a relaxed education but he also knew UA was preparing them for a tough road ahead. And of course that also meant having a decided support class of students to help. Though right now, help didn't seem like the best word. "Uhhh I'm not sure." He thought aloud when asked what he wanted to do. No one really asked him. Eijiro or Deku just grabbed him and dragged him places. He had to think about any movies that were out but none sounded good to him and the ones he wanted to see, he saw already.

"We could hit the arcade or the comic book store." But those probably weren't things she'd be interested in. "What about you?" He asked her. Maybe they could do something new together? Denki was drawing a bit of a mental blank though as he took another drink. He had to hope whatever they did come up with, would be really fun. The last thing he wanted to do was remember Ruka and Todoroki. But he also wanted to enjoy Namie's company and not just see her as a means of forgetting Ruka. No, that would take time and a mental reconfiguration of sorts. For now, he wanted to enjoy a friend's company and Namie was such a good friend to him. He wanted to be the same for her.

AiAi AiAi

If Shota knew what Ayumi was thinking and or planning, he would have asked All Might to take care of Mi...but then again Shota was worried that if it was All Might, somehow Mi would be out battling villains as All Might's sidekick. Oh, if he only knew that was what Ayumi wanted to do. Well, either way, if he didn't find Mi at his place when he came back, Ayumi would be flying straight into the ground once he was done dealing with her. Though he would appreciate her cleaning up his house while he was gone...she had a broom, it can be used for that, right? He wondered if he should have told Mela that it was Ayumi who was taking care of Mi, but he didn't really find it such an important topic and instead decided to just enjoy their trip together.

Letting Mela pull him to inside the train, Shota gave one last glance back at Todoroki and Kurotsuki. He knew it must seem strange for their teacher to be dating their classmate, but hey, love comes in all ages...right? Or was it shapes and sizes? Ah, whatever, regardless Shota wasn't about to let one curious stare bother him. Settling down next to Mela, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He looked out the window along with her as he murmured out, "good.." he wasn't sure if he would suddenly be suffocated by a pillow or be burned by black flames in the middle of the night if they were to share a room no less the same hotel.

Looking over at Mela, Shota lifted a brow in silent question. Hm? She had something to talk to him about? By how she sounded serious, Shota couldn't help but wonder what it was that she wanted to talk to him about. It made him slightly nervous and worried, but should he be concerned? No, no, he should just trust Mela and listen to her patiently. He simply kissed the top of her head as he murmured out, "sure, maybe after dinner..." then again, he might get distracted after dinner. As he was pondering over it, he snapped out of his thoughts when she mentioned her parents. Oh? She already told them?

He smirked at her words as he pulled her back, tilting her chin so he can capture her lips in a kiss as he then murmured out, "yeah, I'll be sure to tell them this in the most shocking way possible." A parent-teacher conference was a good time to fully introduce himself, right? Heh. Pulling her close to him, Shota enjoyed the train ride that was for the most part peaceful as Kurotsuki sat far away from him that ensured his own safety. Closing his eyes, Shota fell asleep for most of the ride as Mela's warmth was too comfortable. When they arrived in Tokyo, it was already nightfall. Stretching, Shota watched as Todoroki and Kurotsuki left after the Pinkette exchanged some words with Mela. Left alone with his girlfriend, Shota looked about Tokyo, recalling his childhood here before he moved to Mustafu so that he can study at U.A.

Looking over at Mela, Shota held out his arm for her to take as he told her, "let's check in at the hotel and then we can go get some dinner." He decided on taking her to a sushi restaurant for their first night here. After dropping their stuff off at the hotel, Shota made sure to keep his hands to himself when they were in there, otherwise, they would probably be late for their dinner heh. Taking her hand, Shota led her to the sushi restaurant before taking a seat from across her as he asked for a private tatami room for them. Taking a sip of his green tea, Shota turned his attention to Mela, "order anything you want, my treat." He gave her a soft smile before asking her as he recalled their conversation earlier, "so what was it that you wanted to talk about anyway?" Might as well get it over with unless she insisted they speak after dinner?

- - -

After finishing their snack, the two headed back to Shoto's place to 'pack'. There were plenty of wonderful memories made at her place and even at school, yet somehow Ruka found that Shoto's place has yet been untouched. Now that can't be. Tsk tsk. And so she enjoyed helping Shoto pack as they took some extra time caring for each other, glad his father wasn't around for that hehe. Once they were finished, the two headed off to her place to grab her things before heading towards the train station where Ruka was met with the lovely Mela...and the unsightly Aizawa. She sent her so-called teacher a glare before greeting Mela happily, though as Mela raced inside the train, Ruka pouted. Hmph. What was so good about that old man anyway? Ruka can never understand Mela's liking for older men.

Ruka can only nod her head in affirmation to Shoto's questioning comment about Mela and their teacher's relationship. Ruka let out a mumble as she accidentally let it slip, "they're soulmates..." that's the only reason they were together and the only reason Ruka will accept for their relationship. At least she can understand that much since she was happily in a relationship with her soulmate. Perhaps the old Ruka would see it as nothing more than just a title, but now the definition of soulmates has changed for the Pinkette. Feeling Shoto's lips on her's, Ruka's attention shifted entirely to her boyfriend as she smiled at his sweet words. Taking hold of his hand, the two took a seat a bit away from where Mela and Aizawa sat. As long as she knew Mela was safe and in the same car, she was fine.

She smiled happily over at Shoto as she nodded her head, "sure, I'd love to show you around Tokyo~!" She knew the best cafes and also the more non-tourist areas such as her favorite zen garden and park. She was certain Shoto would like the large public library in Tokyo as well as the bookstores. She was excited just thinking of all the various places they can go to. As they arrived in Tokyo, Ruka stepped off the train with Shoto. She walked over to Mela and gave her best friend a hug while telling her when the party will be and that they were to meet up at one of the rooms at the hotel so Yukito can give them their dresses. Smiling, Ruka told Mela, "we can style each other's hairs and whatnot." Just like how they always have done.

After parting with Mela, Ruka grabbed Shoto's hand as she told him, "let's go check out our room and drop out things off?" She hasn't really told her parents about her having a boyfriend, or rather she never really is in contact with them. Her only family contact would be Yukito and that was one she wasn't really willing to have contact with. Once they dropped their stuff off, the two headed out into the night to enjoy a nice dinner. Walking with Shoto, Ruka held his hand happily as she told him, "I can't wait to show you the many places tomorrow~ I'm positive you will enjoy the bookstores they have here." Though if Ruka was being honest, she was more excited to be spending the night with him as it was their first getaway from their homes and away from everyone else. Ruka knew Yukito would be too busy with the preparations to show himself until the day of the party. Heh.

---

Namie listened patiently to Denki's suggestions as she nodded her head along with his words. "Oh, the arcade sounds fun!" Her eyes shined at the idea of games though, at his question, Namie blinked a few times. What did she like to do...? She looked thoughtful before answering him happily, "I like pottery!" As odd as that may seem. Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Namie admitted, "sorry, that's a strange hobby huh...hm what can we do together~" Namie let out a happy hum as she thought of what they would both enjoy before she suggested, "say, let's go to this one place I know of." She smiled widely, not telling him of what as it was a secret for now hehe. Once the two were finished eating, Namie tugged on his hand as she led him to a large building where there were various attractions from an arcade to bowling to billiards and many more. Her eyes shined as she pointed at one in particular as she asked Denki, "how confident are you with your aim?" She was pointing at a sign that said laser tag. She winked over at him while mimicking a handgun motion as she told him, "you vs. me, winner treats the loser to ice cream?" She grinned over at him excitedly.

Genkai Genkai

She tried not to think about how to best bring up an ex who left a few emotional scars. Why not over dinner and drinks? She leaned back and kissed him deeply before giving him a smirk. Yes, the more grand and shocking the better. Mela wouldn't want it any other way. The ride was rather smooth as Mela did some reading as Shota took a nap. As they got off, Mela could feel herself already buzzing with excitement. Tokyo had its own heartbeat, the city so full of life and boundless history. She jumped off the train with her bag and gave Ruka a hug. "It's gonna be good this year, I can feel it." She said to Ruka, excited to see what Yukito had done and to of course, get her hands on Ruka's hair. She had a few ideas already and needed a good two hours to fiddle around with it. "Don't get into any trouble you two!" She grinned.

Giving Todoroki a hard glare, she bared her teeth at him when Ruka's back was turned. Thought of ripping his throat open left her as she was offered Shota's arm. If only Ruka could find such a nice man as Mela had. Shoto was a young boy, a boy with unsavory thoughts no doubt. They headed off to the hotel and got to their room without much distraction. Mela dropped off her things and decided what she had on would be okay. She had on a layered red lace skirt, long knee high black socks and sneakers, a black collared sleeveless button up shirt (two buttons undone) and a brown leather jacket. It was casual but still nice enough to get into most places without an issue. The sushi restaurant reminded her of when they first went out a few weeks ago. It seemed like ages ago, time had a habit of just flying by.

Looking up from her tea, she slouched her shoulders. Ah yes. She didn't want to ruin their night or their little trip but she knew it was better to communicate than not. "Right...um well," How to jump in? "you and I have been together for a while now and so far we have only done so much." Did this sound like she was breaking up with him? She hoped not. Who took someone on a trip to do such a thing? "I figured I should explain why I haven't just um...you know." She blushed, waving her hand. "Because I do! I just don't want to rush into things...my last boyfriend or er um my first technically...he really did try to rush things along and when I didn't want to, he sort of tried to find ways around that." She glanced off.

She had only told Ruka the whole story, it wasn't something her parents knew. No way. "He was about...9 or 10 years older than me and for the most part we got along really well but he wasn't the most patient person. When I told him I wanted to wait a bit longer, he decided other places er might be on the table then...and after about five nos and a hard kick to his jaw, he got the message. But I could tell he was pretty upset with me. The other incident well, sort of relates to us more." She glanced to him. She really wasn't proud of her and Hideo's relationship. It was only looking back she saw how toxic he was and how controlling he had been, how he isolated her from Ruka and used Mela's feelings to get what he wanted. Most of the time anyway.

"He said if I really cared, I'd do this or that for him and that it was such a pain to date someone so young who wouldn't do certain things. But I sort of thought I did owe him for putting up with me so I agreed to um let him use some er rope and I let him er tie me up and he got a blindfold. I thought, cool, whatever no big deal. But then he wanted to er gag my mouth and I freaked out and it started this huge fight with me not feeling safe, him blaming me for being a kid. I think a part of me was worried he was going t-to do something to me when I couldn't see or more or say anything. I believed he was...going to just take advantage of me unable to do anything...." She muttered, tapping her fingertips against the cup in front of her. "We broke up soon after that." He didn't need to know she almost killed the guy.

"I don't think that way with you though. I trust you. With him...I was more fearful I guess?" She didn't want Shota to worry though, what they were doing was very much wanted and consensual. She just hated to know she had put up with so much abuse for months before finally seeing the light. "I just wanted you to know that I'm not trying to string you along or anything. And I really like being with you, I don't want you to second guess that." She reached out and placed her hand on his, "But I do understand if it's not enough, if I-I'm not enough. I understand if you wanted to walk away now and not waste anymore time on me." Mela choked back a few tears, not wanting Shota to feel dissatisfied or resentful. "I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes, now she's gone and ruined their nice dinner.

- - -

Soulmates?! Whaaaat?! Shoto was flabbergasted as he stared off into the distance. He cringed at the images threatening to penetrate his innocent mind. "...Gross." Shoto grumbled, agreeing with his girlfriend that it was quite unsettling to see, much less think too much about. He wanted to think about what he and Ruka would be doing, not about Aizawa or Yukito or anyone else. His mind had to be occupied by Ruka and Ruka only. He brought her hand to his lips and gave it a light kiss as the train began to leave the station. Shoto had been to Tokyo once for a school trip a few years ago but he hadn't seen a lot of its local establishments. He was glad to be putting his trip into the very capable and cute hands of Ruka. The boy decided to just enjoy the quiet with Ruka, the ride lasting about an hour and a half with a few stops.

Thankfully the train ride was uneventful and he could get off and stretch his legs. While Mela and Ruka chatted for a moment, Shoto pocketed his hands in his jean pockets and gave Aizawa a look. Hopefully when the party kicked off, they would just stay out of each other's way. Not to mention, Shoto was still a little worried about leaving Mela and his girlfriend alone together for long periods of time. When he did that for school, they wound up kissing each other and while he thought about it from time to time, he refused to let Mela steal Ruka away from him. This party ws where he could meet more of Ruka's family and hopefully help her reconnect with her mother. Of course it would not be easy but Shoto never backed away from a challenge.

"Sure, lead the way my Queen." He smiled. Their hotel was a mixture of modern and traditional. Shoto unpacked his things and changed out of his jeans and into black slacks and a nice button down grey shirt. "We may need to get changed first." He said, knowing their casual clothes may not welcomed at where he had made reservations. After they were ready to go, they headed out for a good meal together. "Hmm I have no doubt I'll enjoy the bookstores and everything else you'll show me." He kissed her temple lightly as they walked along the streets. The neon lights and paper lanterns were so fun to look at. Things felt a lot more active in Tokyo and he knew of the pro heroes who protected it, thanks to his father's line of work. But he didn't want to even think about school or training or heroes for a while.

This was his and Ruka's time and for now, he was happy just being her boyfriend and nothing else. They arrived at the restaurant, a cozy but well known kaiseki dining experience. They sat down in a private room for two and Shoto leaned over to kiss Ruka. Yes, tonight he was going to make her feel like royalty. She deserved it. Hell, they both did. Shoto brushed his forehead against hers. "I love you." He said, never able to get enough of those words leaving his mouth, knowing they'd reach not only Ruka's ears but also her heart. Her heart which she had given him a part of. Shoto was so glad to be in her life, meeting people close to her. Even if they weren't aware of how lucky they were to have Ruka, Shoto hoped someday they would see how special she was and how she was nothing less than a real hero.

They were soon given their first course of many. Shoto was amazed by the detail and rich flavors in just one small tasting. He had hoped this would be something Ruka would enjoy, given her own love of cooking. It was a special treat for them both to enjoy. The second course was warm and smelled amazing. He knew Tokyo was known for its food but he was feeling quite spoiled by everything. The food was so fresh and he had to wonder how chefs took the time to prepare such intricate shapes and cuts. "What do you think?" He looked to Ruka as their second course was taken away to leave them time to think about what the third would be. Reaching over, his brushed his thumb against the side of her lips. His gut was telling him tonight could be their night. Of course that wasn't why he took them out somewhere so nice.

Shoto wanted to splurge and spoil them both. It was a very indulgent way of kicking off their short trip. Hopefully one of many to come. "I am enjoying myself but I do have my heart set on something else after dinner." He said, gazing into her eyes. He had done some reading and had brought a few things to set the mood though he doubted they'd have any trouble there. Still, he wanted their first time to be something memorable. He heard stories of people finding their first time boring or painful. He didn't want either of them to look back with such disappointing feelings. Dropping his hand, he placed it back atop Ruka's. But he'd have to get the actual green light first and he wasn't about to mention it here of all places. "Something sweet." He smirked as their their third course was brought out. He blushed before looking to Ruka, his sparkling. Yes, no matter what tonight would bring, Shoto feel be very lucky.

- - -

Pottery was something he wouldn't have guessed. He hadn't met anyone before who was into that. He pictured it being a hobby for old people but Namie was anything but old. "Ah n-no it's not strange." No, maybe for her age perhaps but if it made her happy, why not? His own hobby was a bit childish to some so he was in no place to judge her. At the mention of going somewhere, he gave her a look. She wanted to really keep hanging out with him? Deciding not to question it much, he got up and followed her along like a good puppy. Denki was glad the walk wasn't too far but he stood outside, a bit puzzled by the venue. Why hadn't he heard of this place before? He gave Namie a questioning look, not sure if it was new or what.

Once inside, he saw how much there was to do. He looked to Namie, surprised she wanted to go for something combat oriented. He grinned at her. He loved shooting games and thought he could really give her a run for her money. "Ha okay! Sounds like a deal." He knew if he took the guys here next time, it would be a great time. But right now, he was going to enjoy his time with Namie, his heart aching a little less. "Wait, shouldn't the loser be the one treating the winner to the ice cream?" He laughed a little as they headed over to the counter to pay for a few games and get suited up. They were given a quick three minute safety lesson before they were divided into teams. He and Namie and six others made a team in neon green.

They headed out into the two store arena as the lights died down and strobe lights began to flicker as a wild electro beat began to pump through the area. It was deafening and Denki was sure Present Mic was the artist behind the music as everyone broke off to get some shooting. Their laser guns would keep track of how many shots hit and how many they took in return. Denki was hoping to win but either way, ice cream was in his future. Running off, he headed down and ducked behind a few barrel obstacles as he took aim at the other team in red, hoping to get to their base and score some extra points. He could feel the intense music right to his very core. It was thrilling and he had to imagine this was what it would feel like to be a true hero in the heat of battle.

AiAi AiAi

Looking over at Mela as she seemed hesitant about speaking about whatever it was she wanted to tell him, Shota couldn't help but feel worried. Was it something bad? Once she finally found the words, he listened to her calmly. Shota lifted a brow when she started speaking, why did it sound so...sad? It felt like she wanted to break up with him and for some reason, Shota wasn't ready to hear such words falling from her lips. No, he wouldn't ever want to hear those set of words from her. Though he decided to hear her out until the end and boy was he glad he did. He blinked a few times as she mentioned her previous boyfriend. Okay, he expected a boyfriend or two before her but she only had one? He knew it was something unavoidable and so he couldn't feel jealous about it though as she continued to explain everything, Shota realized where she was going here.

He tried to keep his face as neutral as possible despite the large frown threatening to cover his lips. So her ex was being forceful and tried many things to her? Making her feel insecure and scared? Shota felt a little angry at that as he didn't want to think about some person taking advantage of Mela and trying to do things she was obviously not comfortable with. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down as it was something that has already happened, he can't go changing the past no matter how much he wanted to. As he opened his eyes once more, Shota felt his heart warm up at her words. So she trusted him and felt like she was safe around him? That made him really happy. His thumb gently rubbed her hand as she now looked like she was about to cry.

His eyes widened slightly at that as he stood up, letting out an incoherent mumble under his breath as he pulled Mela to his side, hugging her tightly yet in a gentle manner. He kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and then her lips. Pulling away from her, he knocked his forehead against her's as he murmured out softly, "what are you apologizing for?" That bastard will pay he made a mental note if he ever ran into Mela's ex, "you told me something very personal and I'm thankful that you did..." because now he will show her just how much she means to him. He isn't one to express himself much, but for her, he will. "It's okay if we take things step by step...because for me I just enjoy being with you." He sat beside her as he rubbed her back soothingly as he smiled down at her gently, "I care a lot for you Mela and for me, your happiness is what matters most...so if that's how you want to go, then slow and steady is perfectly fine by me." Leaning over, he kissed her deeply on the lips as he murmured against her lips, "so don't you ever apologize to me and cry like that...it'll only make me sad. Okay?" Deciding to sit next to her, he held her hand as he told her, "now then, let's enjoy the dinner." Soon enough their meal arrived, Shota feeding Mela a sushi every now and then while kissing her head, wanting her to know she was treasured and loved.

- - -

Nodding her head, Ruka got changed into a dark navy dress with loose sleeves that opened out on the ends and a low cut front. She wore black heels to match and had her hair held up by a flower pin. Once ready the two headed out to the restaurant that Shoto made reservations for. She was quite curious and excited about what he picked for them. As they walked along the streets, enjoying the night view, Ruka kept talking to Shoto about the various places they can visit tomorrow. From the main tourist sites to some local areas that she would often go when she still lived in Tokyo. As they arrived at the pretty looking restaurant. Eyes wide while looking at the various decor, the two entered a private room. Eyes fluttering shut as Shoto kissed her, Ruka smiled at his words, her heart skipping every time he said those words to her, "mmm as do I, my King~" Her eyes shined teasingly over at him at his little nickname. If she was a Queen to him, then he is her King, right? Oh, but he was also her Knight she supposed hehe.

To Ruka, Shoto meant a lot to her and she knew he was slowly but surely becoming an important figure in her life that she probably can't live without. No, he already was an important person in her life. She can only hope that those who she deemed as important will accept him as well and that included Mela of course. As the food arrived, Ruka marveled at the beautiful decorations and how each food dazzled like little gems. She made mental notes as she savored each bite, wanting to recreate it back home in her kitchen for her and Shoto to relive it again hehe. As their second course meal was finished, Ruka leaned into his touch as she smiled over at him, "they're all so delicious and wonderful! Thank you again, Shoto."

She was quite excited to see what other plates would be coming out. Her eyes shining with her unspoken excitement. Blinking over at Shoto at his words, Ruka felt herself blushing as she felt a tad warmer, "a-ah..." as he mentioned the word sweet, she smiled over at him, leaning over and kissing him sweetly on the lips as she pulled back, licking her lips, Ruka commented innocently, "something sweet? Like...ice cream?" She giggled lightly at her own teasing words as their third meal came out. Oh, but they would be getting dessert and that was something to look forward to for sure. She smiled brightly over at Shoto as she held his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Somehow, just spending time with Shoto made her heart soar and she wondered, just maybe...maybe they can get closer? Too bad they didn't get the hot springs at their hotel, at her family owned one's there were plenty of hot springs, but Ruka didn't want to stay where she may run into familiar faces. Munching on the meal, Ruka let out a happy sound as she told him, "I'm quite excited for this trip. It's our first one together hehe." And she hoped that there would be many more to come after this. "Mmm was there anything else you wanted to do after dinner, Shoto?" She turned a questioning gaze to her boyfriend as she took a sip of her drink.

Genkai Genkai

Mela was a bit worried she had said too much and ruined their night out. But still, she felt he had a right to know since she felt it was a big reason why she was so nervous about actually pulling the trigger, so to speak. Of course she knew Hideo and Shota were two very different people. She didn't see her ex anywhere in Shota's eyes. Shota was very good to her but she was just worried that he wanted more from her and she didn't want to disappoint him or lead him on. It was a fact, at according to the internet, that guys got bored of girls or if they weren't getting it from them they'd find someone else to fool around with. Of course Shota didn't seem like the cheating kind of guy, but she didn't want to drive him away.

Blinking a few times when he moved to hug her against him and plant a series of kisses along her face. "I just...I didn't mean to just say all that." Though was there ever a good time to bring up your first love? 80% of the time Hideo was great. And there was nothing wrong with that right? The times when he was pushy or too blunt for his own good...they were easily forgotten until they happened again. Even though Shota understood, she still felt guilty for not being able to take the next step but she did want to so she had to believe in due time, they would. Kissing him back, she moved an arm around him, glad to know he didn't think any less of her.

"Alright. Thank you." She smiled softly. Mela just hoped if there was an instance Shota didn't feel like she enough for him, he'd tell her. She would hate to think she wasn't able to make him happy. Leaning against him, she ate, quite happy with their sushi selection. It was very good and fresh. She rested her head against him, hoping this didn't change their dynamic too much. Would he still want to be with her after hearing all of that? Once they were done, they headed out, holding hands. The lights were so lively and lovely. Mela glanced to Shota, staring at him, wishing she had met him before Hideo. "You really are pretty wonderful." She commented as they walked back towards the hotel. "I'm so glad to have found you."

- - -

If Ruka was his Queen, he was quite happy to be her King. Or Master. Or lover. Or companion. Anything and everything. "You're very welcome." He replied as he watched her take in the food as it was brought out to them, small portions so they could enjoy what they had. Food in its simplest form. At her theory of something sweet being ice cream, his eye almost twitched. No. Not ice cream. "Not quite." Shoto hummed in response. He held her hand lightly, his eyes enjoying the view. He had good food and even better company. While he was nervous about tomorrow night, he knew for now they had to enjoy one another and focus on the present.

"I am as well, I hope we can get away more often." Of course school had to come first but it would be good to plan maybe a day or two getaway somewhere over the weekend if they left right after Saturday's rematches. It had already become clear how much better it was for them as a couple to step away from their city and go someplace new. Of course he would prefer a place neither of them had been before but Tokyo was a good place to start and maybe someday they could go to his own hometown, though he had few memories there, he would love to make new ones with Ruka. "Ahh after dinner..." He breathed in, blinked a few times. Yes, there was something he had been wanting for a while. But the question remained if it was a mutual wanting.

A light blush crossed his cheeks at the mere thought of making Ruka his. "I do have some ideas. Yes." He said, finding it a bit hard to breathe all of a sudden. He coughed and took a drink, trying to contain himself. He looked to her, his heart beginning to race as another few courses came their way. They did have a good dessert before Shoto settled the bill and took Ruka's hand, heading back to the hotel, fingers laced together. As they walked through the lobby and headed up to their room, he held her close, rubbing her side as he kissed along her neck. As they lingered outside their door, he leaned down and kissed her. "Ruka...I have to admit, I was hoping to make this night rather special for us." He said softly, staring into her eyes. If she wanted to wait, he would, but he had to see where her head was. He couldn't speculate any longer. "I want to show you just how much I love you. As a man..." He blushed, hoping he didn't sound cheesy or desparate.

- - -

Having gotten a spare key and directions from Nezu, who had everyone's information and spare keys and contact information on file, which sort of frightened Ayumi, she headed over to Aizawa's apartment. She let herself in and looked around. She turned on the light and set her broom down, having flown of course. What was better than seeing the night from the air? Ayumi began to snoop around and found a pair of cat ears. She blinked, imagining them on Aizawa. She laughed and spotted a brown cat on the man's bed. She walked over and gave the cat a pet. "Hello Mi-chan." Ayumi hummed.

The cat purred as the stranger scratched behind its ears. "You are so cute~!" Ayumi squealed, finding it so strange that Aizawa would have cat ears and a cat. What a kinky man. Ha! Ayumi put on the cat ears, not at all thinking they belonged to his girlfriend, much less student, and picked up Mi and took a selfie together. She sent the picture to Aizawa, having been sitting on his bed. She went and fed the cat, shaking her head at the mess Aizawa had left. Yep, he was a single bachelor alright. Ayumi cleaned up a little, mostly because it was bothering her. She looked back to Mi before sending Aizawa another text: "Mi-chan is too cute for you! I can take her off your hands. Every witch needs a good cat right?" She sent to him with a cackle.

AiAi AiAi

Last edited:
If he was any lesser man, Shota would have probably been just as pushy to Mela. She was a tease and he can imagine she was quite a tease even to her ex, an unsettling and rather jealous inducing thought, but as Shota said before, he can't get jealous. Well, no, he can, but he can't blame any other guy for making a move on Mela. She is a very charming and lovely young lady who can easily sweep a grown man off their feet...how? Well, he would like to know that answer too hah. Plus, he's had previous relationships before as well so he can't really say to Mela that no, he has to be her first boyfriend or something like that. No, no. That was just being plain selfish and childish. He understood that much.

To Shota, he realized that he cared for Mela, a lot. A lot more than with his previous girlfriends. There was just something about her that made him want to protect her and just be with her. He just wanted to keep seeing the smile on her face and in order to keep her happy, Shota will do just about anything. Of course, as a man he's imagined many times of just being with Mela more than they currently were, he wanted to completely make her his, but he respected Mela. He won't go forcing her to do anything she isn't comfortable with. He just wants her to be happy and not regret being with him. Soulmates or not. During dinner, he received a text from Ayumi, nearly spitting out his drink when he saw a photo of her wearing the cat ears and hugging Mi....he gulped, not daring to show Mela this as he stuffed his phone away. He'll need to have a word with that darned witch once he returns from his trip.

Once the two finished eating dinner, they walked hand in hand, out of the restaurant and towards the hotel. Seeing the night view in Tokyo once again, Shota was reminded of his childhood here and his early teenage years. Ah, those were the times when he caused some trouble, but those were also the days where he found his passion and dream of becoming a pro-hero. He blinked down at her sudden comment, smirking over at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in for a brief kiss. "I'm just pretty wonderful? Well, I think you're beyond wonderful and all mine~" Tugging her hand, he hurried back to the hotel as he felt the sudden need to just hold her in his arms. As they entered the elevator, Shota pulled Mela into his arms, kissing her sweetly as his hands rubbed her back in a gentle manner. Once they reached their room, Shota picked Mela up bridal style as soon as they entered the room, taking her to the bed with long strides. Dropping her gently onto the plush mattress, Shota smirked down at her as he licked his lips, "now, time for dessert~"

- - -

Hm, so something sweet but not ice cream. Ruka continued to act innocent though she could guess what Shoto meant by a sweet dessert. She smirked over at him as she told him, "I would love something sweet for dessert too~ I think I would like something hot and sweet though~" Her eyes sparkled at her words, licking her lips playfully at him. As the other courses came in, Ruka looked up at Shoto, noticing that he was blushing. Hm? So he did have something in mind, but what could make him act so shy all of a sudden? It made her all the more curious of what he had in mind for after dinner. Though her attention soon went onto their final course which was of course dessert.

Once the two finished eating dinner, they headed back to the hotel, Ruka leaning into Shoto's arms as she let out a soft sigh when he kissed her neck. He was such a tease, a natural tease. Her hand finding it's way to his hair, gently combing through his short locks. As they stood outside their room, Ruka looked curiously up at Shoto. He wanted to make this night special...? Her mind was connecting the dots slowly and it finally made sense to her when Shoto explained his reason. Her entire face turned red as she felt like she was on fire. Wait, placing a hand on her head, she made sure she didn't just self-combust again, okay no fire. Good. She looked back up at Shoto, her heart thumping wildly in her chest. She's been wanting this too, but for him to be so forward about it made her really flustered though a part of her was happy he did ask her instead of just going all the way. It told her just how much he cared for her that he wanted her opinion and consent to it.

Eyes slowly turning into swirls out of sheer panic and being flustered, Ruka stumbled into their room as she stuttered out, "u-um I-I'm going to shower!" Stopping halfway into the bathroom, Ruka turned around, walking over to Shoto as she kissed him hard on the lips before pulling away. Staring into his eyes, her cheeks were flushed red as she mumbled out, "I want to show you too...but I need to shower first!" She let out a small squeak as she scurried off into the shower so she can just mentally prepare herself. She loved Shoto and wanted him to know how much she cared for him, but for that, she must first...be clean hah. Plus, she really needed to just calm down before she combusts and brings this whole hotel down in flames.

Genkai Genkai

<3 - :ghosthalo: - <3

Their together had been rather wonderful. Mela curled up against Shota as they both settled back in bed together. She rested her head against his chest as they pulled the sheets over them. It was quite a good way to unwind, even if they often fought over who was taking charge, they at least took turns. Though she was sure tomorrow night, she wouldn't be as generous heh. Hiding her smirk, she wrapped an arm around him as their breathing finally returned to normal. Shota was such a tease, she'd really have to do something about that heh. Mela closed her eyes as she felt herself steadily drifting off. "Mmm...night." She leaned up to kiss him briefly before she drifted off to sleep.

- - Thursday in Tokyoooo - -

Stirring, Mela arched her back as she opened her eyes and had to remind herself she wasn't at his, nor he hers. She pushed herself up and looked around and heard the faint noises of the city below them. Good morning Tokyo. Mela leaned over and kissed Shota's nose, wanting him to get up so they could go out and explore their old haunts. Of course they could just stay in all day but who really wanted to do that? Well she wouldn't ask that question, knowing what kind of answer she'd get from Shota hehe. She made a quick call to room service before she pulled Shota into the shower with her, not needing to use too much force on her eager boyfriend.

They washed off the oil and other messes they had made before they had passed out, and managed to stay mostly focused on their shower. Once out, Mela dried off and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a large blue tee shirt which had 'Plus Ultra' on it in bold white and gold glittery letters which hung off a shoulder to show off her white lace bra. Heh. She put on her sunglasses and ankle boots and waited for Shota to finish getting dressed so they could eat and head out. Mela enjoyed the American styled breakfast, finding herself very hungry for some reason. She had dessert last night, why would she be so hungry?

Once they were ready to go, they headed out and down to the lobby. "It is so weird to feel like a tourist here." Mela pouted. It felt so unnatural. "How would you like to see where I skated?" She knew if they went now, it wouldn't be too busy. "Maybe I'll dance for you." She teased him. The ice was more of her natural element than running around a simple arena. "Maybe I can even get you into some skates." Mela grinned at the image. Maybe she just wanted to show off for him. "Maybe afterwards I can sneak you over to my house?" She had to imagine her parents would be out getting ready for the party. "If you have a place in mind for lunch, I'd love to see where Shota-kun would hang out and cause trouble~" Mela had to assume Shota chased quite a few girls in his youth. She wasn't the jealous type. Well maybe she was. But she wasn't too jealous of the past or who may have gotten to enjoy Shota before it. He was hers now. "I'm not gonna run into some ex am I?" She laughed.

- - -

<3 - :ghosthalo: - <3

With their night winding down, Shoto found it quite difficult to find the strength to go wash off now. He kissed the top of Ruka's head several times, muttering sweet words of love and adoration into her ear. He kissed along her body before he went to at least get something to clean them up with for the time being. He then settled in the bed with her, pulling her up against him while covering them up. "I love you, Ruka." He smiled, his chest still rising and falling a bit more quickly than usual. He didn't see how his feelings for Ruka could ever change unless they simply intensified over time, which was what was happening with each kiss they shared. Shoto fell asleep holding onto her, his hand rubbing along her side soothingly, feeling very...complete.

- - - It's a Kurotsuki Party Ya'll -

Opening his eyes, he found himself feeling a bit sore. He looked down at his beautiful girlfriend and hoped she wasn't too sore either. He wondered if she would prefer they stay in bed a bit longer. Shoto would honestly just enjoy the sights and sounds of Ruka, instead of Tokyo. But he decided they needed to eat and get cleaned up before they decided how to spend their time together before her party. Shoto kissed along her shoulders and arms, unable to help himself. It was an addiction but he didn't need any help. When Ruka woke up, he kissed her softly, brushing a hand through her hair as he sat up, looking down at her.

"Good morning." Shoto said softly. "Did you sleep well?" Shoto asked, hoping she felt alright. He would hate to make things difficult for her at the party. Then again if he had to carry her around and keep her all to himself, he would not utter a single complaint. The boy was glad to hear Ruka had slept quite well and he headed off to start the shower for them. It wasn't long before Ruka joined him and they made sure the other was quite clean and woken up properly before they made it out a bit later than the average person showering alone heh. Shoto called up some breakfast as he watched Ruka get dressed.

He couldn't explain it but he really liked watching her get ready, or do anything really. Even just cooking or reading, he found her a pleasure to watch. Shoto licked his lips before he snapped from his thoughts and pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and a casual grey tee shirt which had a dark green hoodie in a more heavy fabric. He brushed his hair out and began to eat, unable to stop from feeding Ruka from time to time. After last night, Shoto had this feeling inside of him and he couldn't explain it. Ruka was his. He was hers. It was like he was more confident and comfortable. "So you wanted to take me to some bookstores?" He asked as they headed down to the lobby, hand in hand. "I'd also love to see the main areas of interest and take plenty of pictures with my cute girlfriend." Heh could anyone blame him for that? He wanted to have something to put in his room and locker heh.

AiAi AiAi

~ Thursday, Party Day ~

Last night was nice, a good dinner with good company and then a nice evening spent with his lover with some really yummy dessert. Yeah, the first night back in Tokyo wasn't bad at all. Shota opened his eyes slowly as he felt a soft pressure on his nose. His nose crinkled slightly as he looked up to be greeted with the sight of his girlfriend. He wrapped an arm around her and tried to drag her back down for a few more hours of sleep if possible, but it seemed like she had other things in mind. Before he knew what was going on, Shota found himself in the shower though okay, it was more like his body moved on its own accord...but either way, a nice morning shower was a good way to start the day he supposed.

After actually washing and cleaning themselves, Shota nibbled on his breakfast that Mela ordered for him, thankful that his girlfriend already knew that he in the morning are well..eh. If he was given the choice of what to do, Shota knew he'd instantly just pull Mela down with him and tell her that all he wanted to do was spend the entire day with her in the hotel room. Yeah, that's what he would say, but he knew she wanted to go and look around. Getting up finally, Shota changed into a pair of black jeans and a navy v-neck sweater. He tied his hair down in a loose ponytail as he scratched the side of his neck, holding back a yawn.

As they headed out of the hotel, Shota nodded his head as he smirked over at her, "sure, we can go to the ice rink." He was curious about seeing her dance, perhaps she can give him a special dance, just for him heh. As they were heading towards the ice rink, Shota felt his eye twitch at her comment. What sort of past did she think he had? He wasn't the one who went chasing girls if anything the girls came to him. But playing along with her teasing, Shota replied back in a bored tone, "ah, yeah you'd probably run into one or two at least." Not really, he can't even recall their faces so if anyone came walking up to him, Shota would probably not remember who they are.

For most of the day, they spent it going about Tokyo, Mela showing him various places that she likes to go to while he showed her some places that he's been to such as an old run-down cafe to many other local areas. Of course, during their walk around Tokyo, Shota had his fair amount of teasing his girlfriend while having some fun of their own. A bit dangerous game, but it was thrilling nonetheless. Soon it was time for them to head back to the hotel so that they can get ready for the party. As they arrived back at their hotel, Shota felt his eye twitch as he spotted an all too familiar and unwanted head of brown up ahead.

Yukito's eyes lit up as he caught sight of Mela, "my little cake! There you are! I was just asking for the front desk for my sweet little sister....and her guest." He gave a fake smile to Shota before continuing while grabbing hold of Mela's hand, kissing it gently, "we must get going! I have you and Ru-chan's dress all ready in the room that you two can use~! Oh...and I have something for you and Tokimeki-kun ready as well. So you two just head on over to the hotel where the party will be held at! Ah, I have to go tell Ru-chan this now, I'll see you later! I'm sure you'll look lovely!" Yukito pecked Mela on the cheek before scurrying off. If the brunette didn't let go of Mela's hands any sooner, Shota was certain he would have gladly broken it off, but if only he knew what Yukito's quirk was. Though against him, Yukito was in danger. Heh.

Holding back a sigh, Shota pulled Mela to his side, kissing her as he disliked the idea of Yukito touching his girl like that. Murmuring against her hair, he told her, "let's get whatever you need and we can head to the hotel..." though if they had some time...then maybe they can take it easy first heh. His eyes shined as he looked down at her, "you can come and help me right?" He was certain he can kick Todoroki out of the room, or maybe he can switch Todoroki for Mela? Ruka would probably be fine with that trade off...maybe.

- - -

~ It's Thursday and it's the party, oh joy ~

Last night was beyond magical for the Pinkette as she enjoyed her evening with Shoto. She felt much more intimate and closer to Shoto than ever before and she felt as if there was an invisible bond between her and Shoto that was growing stronger day by day. Every moment she spent with Shoto was precious for Ruka and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She was just glad to be beside him and hoped to see more days spent with him in the future. Feeling soft flutters of kisses showering down on her, her vivid blue orbs slowly fluttered open groggily. Looking up, Ruka was met with the sight of Shoto, smiling down at her.

Smiling, Ruka reached out and kissed him back, happy to see him right from the morning hehe. "Mmm morning Shoto..." sitting up slowly, her body felt a bit sore, but it wasn't anything horrible that she can't go attending the party or anything like that. If anything, her body felt like it was glowing as she basked in the aftermath of their lovemaking hehe. "I'm alright, feeling really good actually hehe." Her eyes shined with happiness as she looked over at Shoto. She laid in bed for a while longer, just enjoying the soft sheets against her warm body. Hearing the water running in the bathroom and Shoto now missing, Ruka slowly got up and made her way over to join her boyfriend in the shower.

After getting cleaned up and making sure they were both clean and well, Ruka exited the shower feeling much more awake. Drying her hair with the help of Shoto's quirk, Ruka changed into a pair of high waisted light grey short shorts with a maroon v-neck top tucked in. She wore a black cardigan over it and some ankle length leather boots. Tying her hair up into a high ponytail, Ruka turned to see Shoto just watching her. She blinked a few times before walking over to tackle him in a hug as she kissed him lightly. Smiling over at him, Ruka stood back to admire her boyfriend in casual clothes, "you just look handsome in anything, don't you, Shoto?" She lightly teased him though it was an honest compliment. She thought he looked good in anything...or in nothing at all hah.

Once they finished eating breakfast and it had many strawberry dishes much to Ruka's delight, the two headed down the lobby and out the hotel. Holding onto his hand, Ruka nodded her head eagerly, "yup~! There are just so many big stores around here, I'm sure you'll love it!" As they walked out in the streets, Ruka blushed at Shoto's comment as she nudged him lightly, embarrassed and happy at the same time. Cute girlfriend, hehe. "Sure, I can take you to see Tokyo Tower and a few other places, oh what do you think about the Ferris wheel?" She smiled widely over at him as she led him to one of the many bookstores in the city. She was thinking of places where they can just enjoy themselves as well hehe. Now, would she be able to get away with teasing Shoto in public? Oh, the challenge and thrill of it all~!

Able to show Shoto most of the places she was originally planning on showing him along with a few main attraction sites, the two left to head back to the hotel to get ready for the party that will be taking place tonight. Ruka's happy demeanor was slowly ebbing away as the clock ticked closer and closer to the time for the party. Sure, they still had a few hours, but Ruka was never one to be excited about the parties, especially those hosted by her own family. Keeping a smile on her face, the two entered the hotel though her smile was soon gone as someone rather annoying came into sight.

Before Ruka can even get a word out, Yukito had swept her into his arms and was hugging her tightly, "oh Ru-chan~! My dear Princess! I am so sorry that I have been busy for the last few days...I hope you didn't miss me too much?" He ignored the glare Ruka gave him as he turned to see Shoto standing there, "oh, well if it isn't Tokimeki-kun. I hope you are enjoying your time here in Tokyo." He smiled over at Todoroki before turning to Ruka, "anyways, I already told this to Mela sweetie, but you and Mela's dress are ready in the hotel room, so go and get ready there...and also Tokimeki-kun..." turning to face Shoto, Yukito gave him a sweet smile as he added, "your's is also ready but in the same room as that old scruffy guy. Anyway, I hope to see a beautiful Ru-chan later tonight~ And remember, save your first dance for me, my sweet Princess~!" with a final jab at Shoto and a sweet kiss to Ruka, Yukito was out of the place, rather in a hurry due to all the preparations that must be done before the party.

Ruka let out an annoyed sigh, hugging onto Shoto as they took the elevator up to their room. She looked up at him a bit nervously as she knew Shoto never likes it when Yukito got too touchy with her, "a-ah so I guess he tailored you a suit too...I-I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you'll look very handsome in it!" She gave him a small smile, before a coy one took place as she told him, "if you need help, then just kick Aizawa out and let me know~ I'll be more than happy to help~" Leaning up, she whispered into his ear, "though of course, I'll be the one taking it off by the end of tonight hehe." She nibbled his ear, hoping that will take his mind off of Yukito before she gave him a bright smile, "alright~! We have an hour until we have to go to the hotel so let's relax for now~"

Genkai Genkai

"Oh yes, I'd love to go over notes with them." She laughed. Mela was more curious than jealous, if anything. She was sure some of his exes probably missed the guy she had by her side. She had to wonder if he had a type. It seemed some guys did while some weren't too subconsciously selective. Mela had a type but luckily for Shota, he was her type, without a doubt heh. She was happy to show off a bit for Shota as they spent just a minimal amount of time, as Mela didn't want to take up too much of their time in one place. Mela showed him a few other places before she allowed Shota to take the lead.

They ended up at a small cafe for lunch which was pretty good, despite appearances. It was funny how Shota liked things a bit more low key. It really suited his personality so it wasn't too much of a surprise really. Throughout the day, they exchanges kisses and allowed hands to wander, not having to worry about anyone paying them any mind in such a large metropolis. As they decided to call it an early day and have some more fun before the looming party, Mela was surprised to see Yukito at their hotel. He found her! "I am not your sister!" Mela protested. He was so annoying. Such an annoying tease!

She blushed as he took her hand and kissed it. Such a sweet gentleman, Yukito was. She listened and blinked, not sure who Tokimeki was but then she realized. Ah Todoroki. Heh. She watched him ran off to go find Ruka at her hotel. Mela rubbed her neck, worried they didn't have much time before they'd be off mingling and trying to be polite to people who weren't that important, save for her parents. Feeling Shota pull her close, she slipped her arms around him. Yukito was so mean, Shota was more than her guest. "I'm so glad he made something for you too!" Yukito often outdid himself and it was so fun to see what he could create.

"Help you? Aww is my Shota-kun feeling a bit helpless?" Mela teased him as she stood up on her toes to kiss him. "I never say no to helping someone in need~" She teased him before they went up to their room. Mela decided she could leave her phone and wallet with Shota since he'd likely have pockets for her to hide things in. The pair headed off to the other hotel and were directed by the front desk as to where to go. Thankfully her and Ruka's room was right next to the boys' room. Mela decided she had to make quick for Ruka's hair so she could help Shota. When Mela saw the dress Yukito made her, she let out an excited noise.

Hues of green and gold decorated her gown. It opened in the front to reveal her slender legs but also had a shear strip of fabric that wrapped around her to hide some of the exposed skin. The dress had a dark green shine but the inside looked a shade or two lighter. The foliage designs ran from the trim all the way up her hips and waist. A tight light leather belt stretched around her waist at an angle as the neckline of he dress showed off her upper torso. Mela put on her green low heels and her black and green leather glove on her left hand, feeling like a forest maiden badass heh.

Upon seeing Ruka finish changing, she smiled. "You look so great!" She hated to admit it, and she wouldn't, but she and Todoroki would look great together tonight. Mela hugged Ruka tightly unable to explain it but there was something different about Ruka. Maybe they could talk tomorrow after the excitement and nerves of tonight died down. After some mental debate, Mela picked out a fancy style for Ruka and then said she'd have to go out and make sure the boys were okay, leaving to let herself into their room. Both boys looked great. Well, one looked better than the other hehe.

Mela gave Shoto a slight glare. This guy was trouble. Hopefully not the same kind of trouble Shota was. She told the guy to go check on Ruka, even though she really didn't want him to mess up the hard work she had done on Ruka's hair. "Don't mess with the hair or I'll shave all of yours off." Mela warned Shoto as he walked out, not looking like he was about to protest being kicked out. Mela shook her head. Sighing, she stepped over to Shota and put her arms around him. He had a dark black suit and white shirt one, though his tie matched her dress. Even the trim and buttons of his suit were accented with her own fabric. "Still need help?" Mela stared up at him, rubbing her body up against him. "Is this helping?" She teased him.

Mela had little intention of showing up to the party so soon. Anyone who had been to these things, didn't just show up first. No no, she was happy to be late. It was fashionable. Yes. She hoped Shoto and Ruka were gone though, not wanting to imagine how they managed to kill time when they were alone. "You know this really shows off my well...you know." Well she just cupped her breasts and grinned at him. But it also showed off her waist and legs and she had to wonder if Yukito had gotten some kind of memo from Shota. "So what kind of help were you looking for, Aizawa-san?" She hummed, moving back to settle on the chase lounge at the foot of the bed.

- - -

Shoto was interested in seeing as much of Tokyo as possible. He had a good tour guide beside him and he didn't think he'd return unless he had a reason, like Ruka. He just didn't do a lot of traveling. Even growing up, vacations and trips weren't something they did as a family. Even though they had the financial means, Shoto just had to listen to everyone's trips at school while he had spent his breaks training. But he was hoping that with Ruka, he could see more of the world. He wanted them to share so many new things together. He hoped that they could go to other part of Japan and possibly beyond. But this was a great first step for them both.

Though the with the addition of the party for her family, he was even more nervous. He was going to meet people who had known Ruka for so long and he wanted to make a good impression upon them. He knew there were some complex dynamics at work though and he just wanted to make sure he was careful with what he said and did, having a feeling a few of them didn't share his high opinion of Ruka, which was a shame in his mind. Everyone was really missing out on someone special. The past was in the past and it took a long time for Shoto to understand that so maybe the other people in Ruka's life needed more time to accept and make the most of their present.

He found her blush at words a little cute. Why be embarrassed? Should he have not suggested pictures? Shoto did want a picture of her though. He would put it by his bed and maybe his father would take a hint without Shoto having to actually tell him of the news of him having a girlfriend. Yeah that was a conversation he still wasn't ready to have with his father. What would he even say? He didn't want to think about his overbearing father right now though. He had a lot of things to enjoy right now. The number one thing being his pink haired girlfriend. They had done so much together and it filled him with hope for the future, like they could take on anything thrown at them. Even a fancy family party.

The pair wandered around, making the most of the morning and early afternoon. He really didn't want to run their day by stopping to get dressed in fancy attire but he knew for now, he'd have to share Ruka with the rest of the world and make sure they behaved. He had no idea of the tricks waiting for them. If he knew, he'd keep Ruka in their room and help her forget about the party and everyone else at it. Looking through his phone at the photos taken, he didn't notice they had a guest until he heard that voice. Shoto almost dropped his phone as he glared, noting that Yukito was back. Great. Just great.

The day suddenly got a lot more cloudy as his mood was ruined. He was in no mood for any kind of fun as he listened to the guy drone on and on about something about clothes. He really wasn't following much as he just tried to keep his anger under control. Yukito was someone who could make Shoto see red. Why? Sure Ruka said he was no one to worry about but he noticed how she didn't exactly push him off of her or lay out more boundaries. Or maybe that was futile? He clenched his jaw, really tempted to shove the guy off of Ruka, happy to be the one to make things clear once and for all but before he could make a move, Yukito was off again. Thank god.

He glanced off, eye twitching as they got into the elevator so they could get ready before going off to meet with Uede and Aizawa. So he'd wear something made by Yukito? This day couldn't get much worse could it? He put an arm around Ruka, though still clearly unsettled and more than annoyed. At the mention of help, he was about to question her meaning when she nibbled on his ear. His anger suddenly faded as he smiled. Ah help! He kissed her temple, "You're so good to me." He smirked. Yukito may get to hold Ruka but Yukito would never, ever have Ruka as Shoto had and that was a fact that filled Shoto with a sudden, new found sense of pride. Yes, Yukito was just an annoying guy but Shoto was the man Ruka wanted and the only one she'd have.

After a quick session to remind each other how much they cared, they headed off to the hotel. Kissing Ruka lightly, he went off to see Aizawa mostly done changing. Shoto gave him a look, wondering how he could get the guy to leave ASAP. Shoto found he had a white suit and a dark grey top. His tie was blue so he had to assume Ruka's dress was of the same color. He looked at himself, noting how nicely the white went with his hair. He hated to admit it but Yukito did a good job. He suddenly found the door open to reveal Mela who made him leave. Not wanting her to change her mind, Shoto quickly let himself into Ruka's room and leaned against the closed door, looking to her.

"You look like a true Queen. My Queen." He said, eyes moving up from her legs to her hips and face. "Now I hope this party flies by because with you looking like this, I don't think I can last too long without pinning you to a wall." He said as he strode forward and pulled Ruka to him, before doing just that, spinning her so her back was pressed up against the door, lifting her up into his arms. "You are going to turn a few heads but know you're mine." He purred into her ear, his hands keeping her close as he nibbled her ear, so glad to have already forgotten about Yukito and Aizawa and everyone else. "I think we have some time before the party if we're careful not to stain our clothes." He slipped his cooled tongue along the shell of her ear.

AiAi AiAi

adoptable_40_by_scarlett_knight-d8s5ubt.png

Shota held back a sigh as Mela gushed over Yukito being so 'kind'. Oh yes, Yukito was very kind indeed, Shota thought with sarcasm. The guy must have something planned or something! Shota won't believe that a guy like Yukito would do anything unless there was merit for the brunette. Shota had to bet it had something related to the girls since they were the only ones Yukito seemed to treat as humans. Ah, but enough doubting Yukito, Shota will take it as it is. He can only smirk over at Mela as he told her, "yeah, he's very kind isn't he?" Shota can only hope that Yukito did not do anything to the suit or maybe it was a brightly colored one or something like that? Oh, the possibilities were endlessly horrifying.

Not wanting to think any further, Shota focused on Mela instead. Ah, yes. This was a much better distraction and one who deserved all his attention and focus, though, in the back of his mind, Shota couldn't help but wonder if Mi was doing alright under the care of Ayumi? That woman was a witch in Shota's eyes and so he was wary of her. Shota smirked down at Mela as he wrapped an arm around her, leaning down to kiss her, "mmm well, I like to go simple but with your 'brother', I'm sure he'll have something difficult in store for me." He chuckled slightly as he knew calling Yukito her brother would make her annoyed. It was just too funny for Shota though and a relief as well. At least he didn't have to worry about Yukito seeing Mela in any other way besides sibling love...but then again Yukito did act quite loving to his actual sibling. Okay, now he's back to square one of being wary of Yukito.

Heading up the hotel towards their rooms, Shota was relieved for something to distract his now worried mind. Seriously, whenever Yukito was involved, things always became slightly more of a pain for Shota. He gave Mela one last kiss before entering the room get changed. His suit was a simple black one, a classy choice which Shota was thankful for. Here, he was imaging bright pink or something like that. As he was just finishing up buttoning his white dress shirt, Todoroki entered and the two stood there changing in an awkward silence. Thankfully, once the two were about finished changing and getting ready, Mela entered the room and kicked Todoroki out. Shota let out a sigh, as he was thankful for Mela's pushiness as he for one was pondering the entire time how to kick Todoroki out of the room without sounding too obvious.

Turning to face Mela, Shota was able to take in her dress for the night. His eyes roamed her body as the dress accentuated many of Mela's charm points as he so liked to call them, hiding his frown as he hated how Yukito knew all these parts of Mela's body. Yet it was a conflicting moment for Shota as he was thankful to Yukito and at the same time wanting to murder the brunette. Deciding that he no longer wanted to think about Yukito, Shota smirked as he wrapped his arms around her, enjoying her against him. Pulling back, Shota looked her over once more as he smirked, "you look absolutely beautiful...and ravishing." Watching her move over to the chase lounge, Shota answered her question as he made quick long strides over to her, "oh you know, just a little bit of everything..." Reaching down, Shota lifted her chin up as he planted a deep kiss onto her lips, his longing for her becoming painfully obvious.

~ :bishiesparklesl: ~ :ghost: ~ :bishiesparklesr: ~

After spending some time with each other, helping the other get fully ready for the party, Shota was fixing up his tie as he looked over at Mela, "you alright there?" He wanted to make sure he didn't mess anything up or left a mark or something like that. He wanted to be a good first impression to Mela's parents though his current mindset was anything but pure. He had Mela to blame for that heh. Tying back his hair, Shota has made sure to be shaved for this day and was glad he did that when he and Todoroki were in the room changing. If Mela was around, Shota would never get anything done on time. He just liked enjoying his time with his girl after all. Once the two were ready, Shota held his arm out for Mela as he smiled down at her, "ready for the party, my Princess?" Leaning down, he gave her one last kiss on the lips before escorting her to the party.

As they arrived on the first floor, Shota noted the number of people in dresses and suits walking about. There definitely was a party going and Shota could tell that the Kurotsuki parties are quite grand, he can only imagine how Mela's family parties must be like. Probably just as fancy, maybe more traditional? As they entered the ballroom, Shota stayed beside Mela, holding back the urge to just wrap his arm around her waist as it was more proper of him to hold his arm out for her to hold on to. Walking inside, he looked about the place, despite it being rather modern, the flowers decorating the place seemed to hold a sense of elegance and traditional style to it. He can only assume that it was for the Kurotsuki's to show off their business. Hmph, business people. Looking around, Shota noted many to be looking in their direction, well judging from how the security acted at the front just by looking at Mela, he can only assume most people here knew of who Mela is. He hid his smirk as he kept a rather mature look as he stood proudly next to Mela. Yes, they can look all they want and know that he was with Mela and that she is his. Leaning down slightly, Shota murmured out to Mela softly, "someone is quite popular hm?" He gave her a teasing light smirk as he wondered when he will be meeting Mela's parents? He must behave until then.

- - -

Ruka smiled, glad to have gotten Yukito off of Shoto's mind as the two headed back to their room to get ready. They had some time before leaving and of course, Ruka spent that time to remind Shoto that she only had him in mind, both mind and heart hehe. After the two had some time to relax, they headed over to the hotel where the party will be held. As they arrived at the rooms where they will be changing, Ruka kissed Shoto before entering the room, seeing Mela getting changed. She greeted her best friend as the two made some idle chit-chat while getting dressed. She marveled over Mela's dress, though the low cut made her slightly concerned. That pervert Aizawa better know to keep his eyes on Mela's face and nowhere else while also making sure no other pervert was giving Mela any wrong looks! If Aizawa can't even do his job right, then Ruka may have to step in and show him how it's properly done.

Once she finished gushing over how cute and pretty Mela looked, Ruka changed into her dress. It was an off-shoulder blue dress with the fabric having shades of blue and white on it and honestly Yukito did a good job once again...and of course, he made sure to show off Ruka's creamy slender legs as the dress was cut short in the front while the back was flowing nicely. There were silver chains that slipped off her shoulder almost like straps with a little blue gem in the center of both. She wore a matching silver chained choker that had a dangling blue gem in the center while on her left hand was a black glove that had a blue bow on the wrist area. She noted the pattern of blue, silver and black along with hues of white for her outfit though Ruka just couldn't understand what the point of this band was as she placed it on her upper right thigh, a thick silver band with blue gems bordered on it. To finish off her outfit, she wore black heels with silver chain straps on it.

She sat down to let Mela style her hair as she listened to her friend with a soft smile on her lips. She blinked a few times as Mela hugged her tightly, strange. Did Mela notice the difference? Ruka didn't really notice it herself until later that day when she was staring into the mirror. She felt different...maybe it was the lighting but she felt a certain glow to herself. That was probably her imagination though, right? As she was staring at herself in the mirror, wondering when Mela will return or maybe she should go check on the boys, or well Shoto to be specific, herself? Putting on sapphire dangling earrings, Ruka turned to face the door as she heard it open then close.

Turning around, she was greeted with the lovely sight of Shoto in an all white suit and a dark dress shirt underneath. Her eyes lit up as she let it roam over his figure, silently approving of the suit choice. Leave it to Yukito to have a good sense of style. Honestly, Yukito's sense of style was probably the only thing Ruka can compliment him for and even that was troublesome as Yukito won't leave her alone for a while if she even mentioned she liked one of the outfits he designed for her. Pushing aside such thoughts, Ruka smiled as she stood up, "you're looking like a King yourself, my love. So handsome~" Before she can say anything, she found herself in Shoto's arms while being pressed up against the door. She lifted a brow at this though her smile told him that she was clearly enjoying it.

A soft sound escaped her lips as Ruka closed her eyes, enjoying Shoto's gentle touch as she shivered at his words, "mmm I know...and I do hope the girls know how to behave because they may look, but you are all mine. Mine only hehe." Opening her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned in to kiss him while murmuring out, "plenty of time until the party~" Plenty of time to enjoy themselves and give a little preview of what was to come after the party hehe.

~ :bishiesparklesl: ~ :ghostv: ~ :bishiesparklesr:

After fixing her hair and making sure the two looked presentable, Ruka stood up and turned to Shoto, "alright...it's about time we head over. Ready?" She smiled over at him, wrapping an arm around his as they headed down towards the ballroom where the party will be held. As they were exiting the elevator, Ruka giggled as she couldn't help but happily point out, "look, our outfits are matching." She quite liked this matching idea and she silently thanked Yukito for that. Her expression changed slightly as they got near to the ballroom, where there were plenty of people already heading in. She smiled up at Shoto, her hand lightly squeezing his arm as she murmured out, "you ready?" With that, Ruka led the way, entering with ease as the security recognized her immediately. The securities bowed to her in greeting as the people around them began to murmur among themselves. Well, it was easy to recognize the Kurotsukis' due to their looks alone. Maintaining a calm image, Ruka told Shoto as she led the way towards the front area right in front of a stage, "we'll be greeting everyone and my family after Father makes his opening speech..." Until then they had some time to relax, hopefully. Ruka knew that most of the people were murmuring about the appearance of Shoto, though she kept her head up high as she smiled, proud to stand beside Shoto like this. And those girls can oogle all they want, the feeling of knowing that Shoto was her's and that they knew it too? It was a nice feeling heh.

Genkai Genkai

1537454104670.png

Already their night was off to a very interesting start. She would have liked to do more with her man but sadly they were needed elsewhere. Mela checked herself in the mirror, wanting to be certain there wasn't some kind of mark or stain to indicate just what the couple had been up to. That would be quite problematic for her. And Shota. Mela looked over at Shota, "Ah yes I think I'm okay." She smiled lightly though all she wanted to do was just get back in bed with her man and pretend the party had already happened. "As ready as I'll ever be, my Prince." Mela laughed softly as she took his arm, kissing him gently. Anything more and she was sure her resolve would crumble.

They headed down and walked through security. At this point, anyone who didn't know who Mela was, had to be living under a rock. Mela and Ruka were pretty much sister's and always stuck together. This year though, they had dates. Mela would miss dancing with Ruka though, Mela always led given her background so she hoped Shoto knew how to dance or he'd force Mela to cut in, which she would be happy to do hehe. At the thought of the dance, Mela gave Shota a questioning look, not sure which of them would be leading. Mela gave an inward pout as she had to figure he had to lead even if it would annoy her. Now wasn't the time nor place to be ranting about sexist dynamics.

"Popular? Me?" Mela smiled innocently to her man. "I think they're just surprised to see I have such a handsome man on my arm." As opposed to Ruka. Hideo never attended one of her parties or Ruka's, claiming they were more trouble than they were worth. So technically this was the first event Mela had a suitor to show off. Heading over to one of the areas with food and drink, Mela picked out a few chocolate covered rose petals. So floral and sweet. Glancing around, she spotted Shoto and Ruka together, hoping Shoto was keeping his hands to himself. "After her father makes a speech, we can mingle." She said to Shota, pressing her lips together. Parties were meant to be predictable. Blaaaah.

As Ruka's step-father moved up to the stage and began to speak, Mela's mind wandered back to school and how repairs had to be going for the grounds. She thought about Yagi and hoped he and his lovely flowers were okay. When the speech finally concluded, Mela lifted her head from Shota's arm as she blinked a few times, trying to wake up a bit. A lush matcha green tea and gold kimono caught Mela's as as she nudged Shota. A young woman with wavy espresso hair came over. Her hair was rather long but pulled back into a bun with several flowers in it. Her eyes had a hint of gold as she hurried over to her daughter.

"You must be Aizawa Shota, we've heard many good things about you." The woman smiled. Her kimono was prominently shades of green with gold accents, her obi a deep shade of gold with the family kamon hand painted on it. "I'm Uede Sachiko and this is my husband, Uede Akeno." She said as a man in a dark blue and gold kimono came up. He had short hair and black glasses. His face was a bit longer than his daughter's, it was clear most of Mela's genes came from her mother. "Thank you both for coming all the way out here." Sachiko smiled, bowing her head. Mela had wished her parents wouldn't wear such things to a party but by now, she had given up trying to make a fuss.

"Mela-chan is quite a handful so I must thank you for putting up with her." Sachiko laughed. Mela blushed, not even going to comment on her mother's phrasing heh. "She hasn't told me how you two met." The woman pressed her lips together, intending to get some answers out of Shota. "I'd love to hear that story if you don't mind, Aizawa-san." Akeno on the other hand was just giving Shota a slight glare. He had already put two and two together after hiring someone to find out more about Mela's boyfriend. Akeno didn't know why he sent his daughter off to UA to have her get with one of her teachers. He wished he had bought his bow but Sachiko told him not to bring it. Akeno's smile twitched, he and Aizawa were pretty close in age and he had to wonder if this guy always preyed upon innocent girls or if his daughter was some creepy exception. "She tells me your a pro hero? Must be tough work...though that's not your own line of work..." Akeno trailed off, wondering if Aizawa would openly admit to being her teacher. Sachiko didn't know. Yet.

Mela glanced between the three, just wishing she could kill herself now but there wasn't anything pointed within reach. "Father, please." Mela warned, giving her mother a look to do something about her husband. Couldn't they just say hello and leave? Why would they want to interrogate her boyfriend? Why?! Mela had no idea why to be honest heh. She just hoped Shota was okay because she was sure things could only get a bit weirder. Her mother could be quite inquisitive and her father could be well, he was very traditional and stubborn. A very deadly combination for any boyfriend.

- - -

The only thing Shoto wanted to do right now was stay with Ruka in bed where no one would be judging them or eyeing them. He hated to think they had a few more hours before they could let off some more pent up anxiety and stress. He wished he could help Ruka a bit more with some stress. But he also knew she wanted to see her friends and just get this party over with. He was thankful his own family didn't partake in such traditions but he had to wonder if his father might start after hearing how this went. Any reason for him to be in the spotlight and brag about his son's progress at UA.

He got up and washed his face and brushed his teeth. He saw one or two bruises but they were light and covered by the collar of his shirt. He buttoned himself back up and tucked his shirt in before he grabbed his white jacket and slipped it back on, it wasn't too wrinkled. He checked his pants and looked over Ruka, his mind wandering to what fun they could be having instead of off chatting with people. No no, he would behave and help Ruka in any way she needed. This party had to go well. He would make as best of an impression as he could on her step-father and maybe he could even meet her mother, or at least get Ruka to see her.

"I suppose so." Shoto frowned. He glanced at his face in the mirror, suddenly feeling a bit shy as his fingers traced his scar. Would he be good enough for Ruka tonight, he wondered. The boy hooked his arm with Ruka's as they moved to the elevator and headed down. He smiled to Ruka, surprised it took it so long to notice. It was a very nice touch and made them seem a bit more unified. He still wished Ruka would wear something made by someone else but he wasn't going to argue about the merits of sending Yukito far away to someplace like Mars. hey soon crossed through security as Shoto eyed many of the people walking around, most of their conversations sounding a bit dull like plastic.

The feeling of eyes upon him was unsettling but he noticed Ruka looking rather proud and that made him relax a bit more. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her temple. He wanted to make a point to those watching that he only had eyes for one girl and it was the one on his arm right now. They walked around and Shoto enjoyed the flowers. They not only smelled good but they also looked rather appealing to the eye. He had to wonder if Ruka still practiced the art of flower arrangements. "You look so beautiful tonight." He said quietly, paying no mind to the eyes on him now. His shoulders relaxed a bit as he focused on Ruka and the fact she was with him, proud to have him with her.

And likewise, he was very proud to be her date and knew its significance at this party. He heard several whispers but he tuned them out. They walked around over to get drinks, Shoto grabbed some sparkling flavored water for them both. He smiled, his eyes staring into hers. Yes, as long as he could look into those bright eyes of hers, he would feel safe and secure and loved. He took a drink as he saw someone make their way onto the stage at the end of the ballroom. He supposed that was the man who had forced Ruka and her mother apart. He held back a frown as he listened to the man speak briefly though it sounded fairly rehearsed.

From time to time, Shoto would look to Ruka, trying to see how she reacted to the man and his words. He didn't like the idea of the man causing so much hardship and heartache for Ruka. Why would a step-father refuse to look to the future and mend fences? Anyone could change. Shoto's own father was proof of that, even if the change was slow...it was better to try than just hold onto hate and fear. But he told himself to not get into anything like that tonight. It wasn't his place and this was a party for Ruka's family, he would be polite and not cause a scene. "I believe it's probably time I meet your step-father." Shoto commented, his chest beginning to tighten. He hadn't been this nervous when he had finals or performed during the sports festival but suddenly he felt heavy, like cement. He stole a quick kiss on her lips for courage as he took her arm and headed towards the man Shoto had been apprehensive to meet ever since she told him what had happened. Shoto wasn't sure what he was expecting but he wanted her father to at least acknowledge him and Ruka, as well as Ruka's worth.

"Good evening. I am Todoroki Shoto." Shoto bowed his head deeply. "Thank you very much for allowing me to attend this party." He said, unsure if the man knew he and Ruka were dating. Surely he knew, large families tended to talk a lot. "You've been very hospitable." He stood and looked to Ruka, a smile on his lips. "I wanted to let you know, your daughter has been a wonderful presence in my life. I am so lucky to have had you send her to UA." Even if he didn't like her step-father, he was very happy she was in his life and if she had stayed in Tokyo, he would have never met his soulmate. So he did owe the man, in a strange way.

AiAi AiAi

Shota smirked lightly at her words. Oh? Does that mean she's never brought another guy to a party before? Somehow that was surprising especially when he heard she had a boyfriend before him, but maybe that guy just wasn't all that good? From what she told him, Shota can guess that her ex wasn't the best in some ways. He stood proudly beside Mela, letting everyone look at them as he knew that he was lucky to have Mela. If they only knew they were also soulmates. Heh. As Shota stood by the food and drinks, he took a glass of champagne, sipping on the sparkling alcohol for now. Soon the opening speech was made by who he can only assume was Ruka's father, though the two looked nothing alike to Shota's surprise and before he knew it, the speech was over and people were chatting.

He was looking around wondering who Mela's parents were when he felt a nudge from Mela herself. He looked down at her curiously, opening his mouth to ask her if she wanted more chocolate or something when he spotted a woman looking awfully similar to Mela. Shota stood up straight as he faced Mela's parents, noting her to have taken after her mother quite a lot. He bowed politely to the two as he introduced himself, "Aizawa Shota, it is a pleasure to be meeting you two." Standing up straight, he smiled over at the two, ignoring the glare directed his way as he continued speaking, "ah no, I should be thanking you for allowing me to escort your daughter to the party..." he trailed off as he glanced over at Mela as he added, "your daughter is a wonderful person and I'm very thankful to have met her. I can see that she has taken after her beautiful mother." Mela's mother was an older version of Mela and Shota had to remind himself that this was Mela's mother and not Mela. Though they were both beautiful, he must admit that much.

He blinked for a moment, they didn't know he was her teacher, ah right she did mention something like that to him. Hearing Akeno's words and how Sachiko was prodding for an answer, Shota can only smile at them as his idea of a parent-teacher conference surprise won't be happening as he liked. Oh darn. Guess he'll have to wing it and have his fun hah. "Ah, yes. I am a pro-hero actually and well if you ever wish to know how I met your daughter, perhaps the parent-teacher conference can work?" He smiled at the two as he continued, "Your daughter is doing a wonderful job at U.A, she's coming out in the top half of the class at the moment." Was that not clear enough? Maybe he should be more direct?

Shota looked over at Mela before facing her parents. Strict parents, overly protective parents, those don't really matter to him. He knew what he wants and he is one to not back down and so he simply smiled over at Akeno as he said, "your daughter is a very important person to me and I assure you that she will be protected. I promise that not only as her teacher and as a pro-hero, but as a man." There, direct enough, right?

- - -

Feeling his lips against her temple brought a great amount of relief to Ruka. She never liked attending her parties but had to due to being the daughter of the Kurotsuki family...though of course, no one knew that she wasn't related to her father at all. As they drank some sparkling water while waiting for the speech to commence, Ruka kept her eyes on Shoto, enjoying just being beside him and speaking to him. She caught Mela and Aizawa out of the corner of her eye and knew she'll have to check in on Mela later, perhaps during the dance? Oh and of course greet Mela's parents too, those were the only two that Ruka always made sure to greet at parties. No one else really mattered to her honestly. As the lights dimmed down slightly, Ruka looked over to the stage and noted her father to be standing there.

Her lips stayed in a thin line as she stared up at the stage, her eyes unblinking. How long has it been since she's last seen him...? Or heard his voice? It's been a while and an even longer while to have seen her mother. Ruka can only hope that she can sneak past the guards to see her mother tonight along with introducing her to Shoto. Her hands gripped Shoto's arm a bit more tightly as she just stood there, taking in her father's presence. She felt rather conflicted. She should be missing him, but she wasn't. Was that a bad thing? As the party began and the speech was finished, Ruka snapped out of her thoughts as she looked over at Shoto. Ah, yes...he should meet that man she supposed.

Nodding her head, Ruka walked with Shoto towards her father, the man looking like an older version of Yukito except with lighter brown hair and a more traditional air around him. Sharp brown hues took notice of their appearance as he turned to face his daughter and a young man. He stayed silent as he listened to what the boy had to say before turning to face Ruka. Ruka bowed her head as she spoke up, "Father...this man here is my boyfriend and also a fellow classmate at U.A." Ruka trailed off as she looked up at him. She hasn't really had a chance to speak to him and honestly, she couldn't rely on Yukito to say anything either. Turning to Shoto, the man spoke up, "Kurotsuki Seiichi...I am glad you are enjoying the party...and I wouldn't want anything but the best for my daughter." He paused as he looked down at Ruka, "I have been receiving reports of your progress at U.A, continue to do your best there. I expect nothing less from my daughter...and be sure to greet all the guests, your brother has already begun his rounds." Ruka gulped as she kept her eyes averted, she was hoping to hear him say go and meet your mother, but those words didn't seem likely to come out, but to her surprise it did, "and take this young man to see Haruka..."

Ruka's head snapped up in complete surprise though she bit the inside of her cheek as he continued, "and show him what you truly are...." turning to Shoto, Seiichi told him, "you may want to think twice before entrusting yourself to a...person like her. Enjoy the party you two." He gave Shoto a small smile before heading off to greet the guests. Ruka blinked once then twice, taking in a breath to calm herself down. Her hand gripped Shoto's tightly as she silently pleaded with him to not do anything. Ruka looked up after a moment as she gave him a big smile, "we can see my mother so we won't have to sneak past the guards, I'm so happy. Come on." Although it was an unpleasant way to get an approval of seeing her mother, Ruka will take anything to get the opportunity. Leading Shoto by the hand, Ruka walked over to a smaller platform where there were veils covering a seat with a few guards surrounding it. Ruka nodded her head to the guards before being given permission to head up. She looked over at Shoto, her grip tightening slightly before moving up to stand in front of the shrouded person, "Mother...how have you been?" Ruka spoke up softly as the woman stood up and walked forward, moving past the veil to reveal an older looking Ruka but with golden eyes.

Genkai Genkai

Mela caught Shota looking to her mother, finding it quite amusing. Like looking into the future huh? Though he needn't look at Sachiko too much. She looked to Shota, blushing as he expressed thanks for being able to attend and that she had a beautiful mother. Yes yes, Mela's mother was very attractive though she may have to circle back around to Shota's comment when they were alone heh. She glanced to Shota when he decided to break the news to the. He wasn't just some guy she had met at a store or a club or something, No no. She gave Shota a smirk, she was doing a bit better than that...right? She'd have also have to bring up her ranking it seemed.

Her tests had to be excellent but maybe her hero work could use a bit more of a boost. It wasn't her fault she kept getting thrown out of the ring or pinned somewhere. Her free hand went over her mouth as she blushed and tried to contain her laughter at Shota's closing remark in an attempt to really drill home the fact he was, yes her teacher. Sachio's face lit up as she looked from the two, though Akeno did not."Isn't that risky? What should happened when-if you break up?" Akeno asked, not going to back down either. The father didn't trust the guy at all. Being a pro hero didn't matter in the slightest, if anything, he was worried Mela would get it into her head that she could be a pro hero as well.

"Don't say such things." Sachiko looked to her husband. "I think it's...sweet." Though Sachiko still seemed like she had reservations, she could see her daughter was very interested in the man and she had a feeling the more she pushed back, the more Mela would latch onto Aizawa. "I think you should keep your options open. Find someone who comes from a prominent family." Akeno said, giving Aizawa light smirk. He had something planned but for now, would continue to vet the guy. "You know I don't care about that." Mela pouted, giving her father a look. "You being a pro only makes her a target right?" Akeno asked Shota. "You can't promise you'll be able to protect her given your line of work." Her father doubted that Aizawa could really keep his daughter safe. He wasn't fond of the age difference but he was more worried about Mela's place in life. To Akeno, Mela needed to be somewhere safe, upholding their family name and traditions, not running around playing games and getting hurt. She was no fighter.

- - -

The man was intimidating but Shoto had practice interacting with his own father so he just tried to image this man was a lot like him, which in a way he was. He kept his face calm and listened as the father looked to him and then to Ruka, seeming to claim he wanted the best for Ruka. He wasn't sure how true that statement was given Ruka's stories but he also knew he had to have an open mind and hear how Seiichi saw things. But he wasn't holding his breath as the man did little to mention his personal connection to Ruka, instead bringing up her grades. It was a bit strange but it did remind Shoto of his own father and the expectations unfairly thrust upon him growing up.

It was a bit awkward how detached the man seemed to be from his own daughter but perhaps it was because they weren't exactly blood related? Shoto knew little about family dynamics himself but he wished Ruka had more support at home. Yukito's support was not really counted since Yukito just made everything uncomfortable. A sibling's love couldn't compare to that of a parent, surely. "Thank you." Shoto just said before they were left alone. He watched the man leave. He felt a pang in his chest, thinking about the words...show him who she really was? Shoto felt no fear or trepidation when it came to Ruka or what had happened to her mother. It was a lot like him and his own mother.

Once alone, he kissed her forehead softly. "I love who you are." He said softly. "Yes, I'm quite glad we have permission." Though he didn't like how they had gotten it, through her father's taunting and spite. The boy followed along, holding onto Ruka tightly. He was nervous but also for her. he wasn't sure how this would go but he hoped this was the start of a better relationship for them. One step at a time right? He let Ruka speak and the woman respond before he bowed his head deeply. She was like Ruka in so many ways, he wondered if she shared the same kindness and warmth. "Good evening, my name is Todoroki Shoto. It's an honor to meet you." He said, noting her scars, his chest tightening as he felt a kinship with her, the past on display but he had to hope like him, Ruka's mother didn't hold any grudges. Standing up, he met her eyes, smiling, feeling a bit more at ease than with her husband. "Your daughter has made my life considerably better, I hope you know how special she is." He said, blushing slightly, wanting her family to know Ruka was very loved.

AiAi AiAi

Shota listened calmly to Mela's parents' words. They were both showing their concern for their daughter but in different ways. If they ever break up? Shota glanced over at Mela briefly as he answered him honestly, "to be honest sir, I'm not sure. I can't really see myself parting from her...it'll only happen when and if Mela decides that herself." Because he for one had no plans of letting her go. Shota kept a polite smile on his lips, holding back his usual smirk as he faced her parents'. He thought that was about it for the questions fired at him as some sort of test, but boy was he wrong. Shota held back a sigh as her father seemed rather insistent about making it clear that he was not a good fit for Mela. Would mentioning that they were soulmates be another good point? Or was that just too much?

Shota faced Akeno as he took in his words seriously. Yes, he knew that much that there may be villains who may try to get to him by using Mela or attacking her...but he knew better than that. He smirked over at Akeno as he told him, "yes, that is quite true sir. There may be villains that may try to attack Mela or try to use her to get to me, but you are mistaken about one thing." He looked over at Mela as he continued, "like I said, as a teacher, I am seeing your daughter grow stronger day by day and I know for certain, that she is very much capable of handling any problem herself, but of course, I will also be there to protect her myself." His smirk grew wider as he added, "but she may just have already taken care of the problem even before I can arrive to help her." Yes, that was why Shota decided to just let himself fall for her without any restraints because he knew very well that Mela is a hero in the making, that she can take care of herself perfectly fine.

Facing Akeno and Sachiko, Shota told them, "your daughter will make a fine pro hero, I can assure you that much as I am a witness to her growth. Her sense of justice and kindness will definitely reach out to those in need one day." He smiled at that as he looked down at Mela, "she will be a wonderful hero." He can already see it and perhaps one day the two can work together and fight villains. Hopefully, her parents can see that part of Mela as well. If not, Shota will gladly talk it over with them during the parent-teacher conference. Oh speaking of which, "I definitely look forward to the parent-teacher conference with you two." He smiled politely over to them, maybe jabbing a bit towards Akeno. He wasn't one to back down nor was he afraid to speak his mind. Especially if it concerns the future heroes under his watch.

- - -

She couldn't blame him for saying such things about her to Shoto. Her father just couldn't forget the day her mother got hurt because of her. And neither can Ruka forget that scene, it was a haunting image that was forever scarred in her mind. Smiling over at Shoto, Ruka led him to go see her mother, who was held upon a small platform hidden by veils. Ruka's eyes seemed a bit sadder as she looked over at the shrouded figure. Her mother was never able to enjoy a party due to being stuck in a pedestal like this, but as a child, Ruka remembered how she and Mela would often sneak past the guards and spend time with her mother, but that was years ago. She can't even remember how her own mother sounded. A pang of sadness hit her and it only seemed to increase when she saw her mother's face, her heart clenching in guilt at the scar on her beautiful face. To Ruka, it was still very much beautiful, but she knew it wasn't like that in other people's eyes.

Soft golden hues stared down at Ruka in a gentle way, it was too much for Ruka to bear as she averted her own sky blue hue away from her mother's. Golden hues then moved over to the young boy standing beside Ruka, a soft smile adorning her face, "Ruka...it's been a while, my dear child. How have you been?" Ruka can only look down at the ground as she answered her mother, "I've been well mother...I...brought someone here today actually..." Haruka blinked softly before smiling over at Shoto. At his introduction, she smiled as her eyes lit up with silent understanding, "it's a pleasure to meet you Todoroki-kun...thank you for being kind to my daughter..." A wider smile appeared on her lips as she looked between Ruka and Shoto, "I see...well I'm glad to know she is doing well. Please continue to be kind to her." She bowed her head to Shoto before facing Ruka.

Reaching a hand out, Haruka lifted Ruka's chin so that she could see Ruka's eyes, "why do you hide your beautiful eyes?" Despite Haruka's kind words, it was soaked in sadness as Haruka gazed into Ruka's eyes that reminded her so much of that man. Ruka's eyes went wide as she stepped back from her mother's touch, unable to allow herself near her mother as images of black flames entered her mind, "I-I was not hiding them..." Ruka paused as she took a deep breath. This was hard...no, this was just not possible. Yes, her father was right, she was a monster. "U-um I'll go get you something to drink mother! I'll be right back, Shoto!" Ruka hurried down the steps and away from the two as she felt like she couldn't breathe suddenly. Haruka blinked a few times before turning to face Shoto. She smiled knowingly over at him as she spoke up, "so my daughter finally has a boyfriend hehe. Tell me Todoroki-kun, how is my daughter doing?" Haruka never gets any news of her daughter and her husband would never tell her anything either.

Genkai Genkai

While she was sure her parents just wanted to ensure she was safe, she didn't need them scaring off Shota. Compared to the others guys she had considered making a long term thing of, Shota was the best one yet. He was great in every way and she was going to certainly reward him for his good behavior tonight. As he replied and talked at length about how she could be a possible liability or put in harm's way due to his own status as a pro hero, Mela found her face turning bright red. Such compliments! She really couldn't take much more of it or she'd probably just faint. Shota's opinion mattered a great deal so she had to hope he was being sincere.

Of course Shota was never one to lie or sugarcoat things. A strong urge to tackle him to the floor and make out with him was beginning to rise inside f her. She smiled to Shota, finding her heart fluttering quite rapidly. He really was too kind. While Sachiko could see the love blooming between the two, Akeno on the other hand was all the more irritated. But one thing was certain, Aizawa wasn't backing down and a small part of Akeno could respect that. But it was small. Very small. No one would be good enough for his daughter. At least no pro hero. He was sure hero work would always come before Mela and no father wanted that kind of dangerous, second rate life for his daughter.

"As do I." Akeno smirked slightly. "Enjoy your evening." He said. Of course Akeno had invited someone else, someone from a well off family in Sapporo who he'd rather see Mela wed in the future. While Sachiko wasn't sure this was a good idea, two large families marrying to strengthen ties wasn't unheard of. Akeno and Sachiko left, Mela looked to Shota, letting out a long sighed. "I'm so sorry about them." She frowned. "But you were so good." Yes, he was a good boy. Leaning up, she kissed him softly, with their bodies up against each other, her hand rubbed his chest, briefly slipping down to tug on his belt suggestively.

"I think we should be able to duck out after the first dance?" Hopefully. Stepping away, she gave him a sweet smile as someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and noted the change in music. She saw a tall man with dark hair and goatee. He was in a dark purple suit and had a hint of beer. Who was this loser? "Uede Mela! Your father and I have been discussing your future and I think you'd make a fine wife. I hear you're quite good at cooking and cleaning!" Mela's eye twitched as she turned, hoping to find her father and knock his glasses off his face. "Who are you?"

Mela glared at the man as he didn't bow but instead, pulled her in for a hug, letting out a rather dirty moan into her ear when he pressed her up against him. Ew. "My name is Yamanaka Tenjo but you can call me Ten-kun if you'd like, baby doll." Mela stepped back, straightened the top of her dress, her temper rising. "You must have heard of the Yamanaka family?" "Nope." Mela said. Well, of course she had but denying it was so much more fun, "Well that's okay, doll. Just let me do all the thinking for us." He winked. "Your dress is leaving me green with envy, but it would look way better on the floor of my hotel room." He grinned, ignoring Shota entirely, his eyes still focused on his bride to be.

- - -

Ruka's mother was very beautiful, the scars were something he could accept but not find fault in. His own face sometimes haunted him but he never hated his mother for what she did and he had to believe Ruka's mother didn't hold any ill-will towards her daughter. It annoyed him to say the least, that Ruka's step-father couldn't let go of the past when it seemed like Ruka's mother could. What right did her mother have if RUka's mother had forgiven her already? But Shoto wanted this night to go smoothly and he really didn't want to dig up the past. He wanted Ruka to feel at peace and loved.

Shoto watched as Ruka looked away, it also saddened him to see her so shy and withdrawn. She was so bright and bubbly and he hoped her mother could see how much growth she had made since moving away from Tokyo. He had to believe being out of such a hostile and cold environment was good for Ruka. As Haruka asked him to continue to be kind to her daughter, he gave a quick nod. "Of course." He only wanted the best for Ruka and he could understand in the short amount of time and words exchanged with Ruka's mother, that she too felt the same way. He moved a hand to Ruka's back, trying to soothe her anxiety as she looked away.

The aversion was evident and Shoto wondered if perhaps therapy would help, or seeing her mother's face more regularly would break the pattern and reaction? Shoto wanted the two to find peace within one another but he knew he had to let Ruka go at her own pace. Still, it pained him as she soon took off. Sighing heavily, he looked back to the woman in front of him. "She...she misses you." He wasn't sure how much he should say but he wanted Haruka to know the truth since he doubted Seiichi gave Haruka much information. Shoto gave the woman a smile, noting how kind her face was. He hoped Ruka would be able to see the same look without shying away. "I care for her greatly."

"I love her." He admitted. "I've seen her grow a considerable amount at school. She cares deeply for those close to her and she is very skilled." Shoto said. "It may be selfish for me to wish for this but I'd love to see you two reconnect. I wish I could reach out to her and make things between between the two of you...I know the hardship of being pried away from a mother's love and I don't want her to go through the same pain I have. I know I'm in no place to say anything but I believe she still loves you and it is my wish to see her smile with you, the same way she smiles with me." It sounded incredibly personal and naive but with Haruka, he felt he could be honest.

There was something about her that made the boy want to be honest. But then again, Ruka had that same effect on him. "But back to your original question, she is quite well. I believe I make her happy and we both make each other better people. I am sure she'll become a great pro hero and protect even more people." Shoto said softly. He glanced over his shoulder to see Ruka had returned. He reached out for her hand, hoping to offer his wonderful girlfriend some comfort and strength. "Ruka has been everything I could ever hope to find in a soulmate." He said, unable to help himself, hoping that was okay for him to say. "I feel like the luckiest man in the world." He blushed slightly, trying not to sound too mushy. Ooops.

AiAi AiAi

Meeting with Mela's parents' were interesting to say the least. He knew that he will have to often butt heads with Akeno and make sure to get his point across clearly each and every time. That he cares for Mela greatly and she was his priority. Though of course that he won't go telling Mela since she'll probably nag him about putting the safety of the civilians above her's and whatnot. He can already hear it all and he much rather not go through such a scolding when they could be clearly doing something more...enjoyable. Heh. He bowed politely to the two as he watched them head off, turning to face Mela once the two were out of sight. Leaning down, he received her soft kiss as his hand instantly went to wrap around her waist. He smirked down at her as he felt her tug on his belt. Oh? What an impatient little minx. Though before he can even go teasing her about it, someone else just had to come and interrupt, though Shota shouldn't complain. This was a formal party and he was certain there were plenty of people Mela knew.

Though as he watched the unknown male speak to Mela, something churned in his stomach. His brows furrowed as the unsettling feeling finally revealed itself as the male began to speak rather lewdly to Mela while getting a bit too handsy and close to Mela for his liking. A fine wife he says? Shota could feel his eye twitching in annoyance at what this man was saying. Who the hell was he and who does he think he is!? His patience was slowly thinning as the man had the audacity to just pull Mela into a hug and what's worse is...did he just call her babydoll?! He was just hearing things, right? No Shota...you can't go killing a person especially at a large formal gathering such as this one...and this stupid guy was probably someone of importance too right? No...how can anyone as inappropriate and annoying as this man be even important? He was much more suited to be living among livestock like a pig that he is. Shota could feel his thoughts turning more and more murderous as the man continued to speak to Mela.

At the final words the man made about Mela and her dress, Shota felt something snap inside of him as he stepped forward, smoothly walking on between Mela and this filth of a human being. He stared down cooly at the man as he spoke up, "move. You're in the way you scum." Okay so he was probably a little more than just pissed, but can anyone blame him? His girlfriend was just sexually harassed right in his face and at the mention of Mela's father, Shota had more than a few words to say to that man as well. How can he just throw some man at Mela just because of family ties? No, that was just not right. Shota's eyes narrowed as he glared down at the man, "speak one more word about my girlfriend and I'll personally make sure you belong where you should be...in the dirt." He let out a scoff as he smirked down at the man, "does it look like I care about where you come from? Though honestly, I don't even have to lift a finger because I know she can easily kick your ass if she really wanted to...so I'd be more careful of what you say." Smirking, Shota placed a hand onto the man's shoulder, gripping it rather tightly as he told him, "now go on and eat to your heart's content. Get out of here."

Watching as the man tried to appear tough, Shota let out an annoyed sigh before turning his attention to Mela. That was dangerous...if that man did anything else to Mela, Shota wouldn't be able to stop himself and probably beat the life out of him. Hearing the change in music, Shota bowed to Mela as he held out his hand for her to take. He smiled up at her as he told her, "ignore that fool my Princess and won't you care to join me for a dance?" Yes, just ignore this guy and show him what they were and that he really shouldn't mess with either of them. Wrapping an arm around her waist, Shota glanced at the guy from the corner of his eye as he smirked over at him. That's right, now engrave this into your mind because Mela was his and no one else's.

- - -

Haruka smiled gently over at the young man. He seemed quite kind and the words that left his lips told Haruka that her daughter was in good hands. She was glad to know of that hehe. Her eyes softened with a hint of sadness when he told her about Ruka missing her. "I miss my daughter too...I...I have not been a very good mother to her and I wish I was there for her, yet I wasn't...I couldn't." She only had herself to blame for that though upon hearing the young man's request and belief, Haruka smiled, "is that so....well I do hope that in the future I can speak to her more and more...I wish to be a mother to her, that I should have been." Instead, all she could think about was that man and how much Ruka was similar to him. It was almost haunting at times. Reaching out, Haruka placed her hand on Shoto's cheek, gently caressing it as her thumb swiped over his burnt area lightly, "I'm glad my daughter found such a wonderful boyfriend...please continue to take care of her. And she must truly care for you if she brought you to this party. I have never seen her interact with a male much less bring them to her family party." Haruka smiled amusedly at that though her attention soon went past Shoto and towards Ruka who returned.

Ruka returned with a drink for her mother, intending on dragging Shoto to get some food after this. She blinked up curiously as she noted the two to be speaking. She was glad to see Shoto getting along with her mother, but it was still so very hard for Ruka. Every time her blue hues would meet her mother's golden pair and whenever her mother would reach out to touch her, Ruka can only flinch away. It was too much. The guilt was there as the image of her mother's blood mixing in with the black flames would forever haunt her. She still couldn't forgive herself for causing such an accident. Apparently, she returned in time to hear Shoto's last words. Ruka's face turned red in embarrassment while Haruka blinked in slight surprise. Soulmate? She glanced over at Ruka before speaking to Shoto, "I see...well I do hope to see you again soon Todoroki-kun...and I hope to see you soon as well Ruka...come to visit the house sometimes, okay?" Haruka smiled kindly down at Ruka as Ruka can only nod her head as she stared down at the ground, "I will..."

"And be sure to bring Todoroki-kun with you hehe," Haruka added teasingly to which Ruka can only blush as she stuttered out a goodbye as she turned to leave, feeling the eyes of her father. It was time for her to go it seemed like. Haruka nodded her head knowingly, "well I'm glad to have seen you two...I hope to see you two soon." Haruka turned around and headed back into the veils while Ruka tugged Shoto away and down the stairs back to the main party. A sigh left her lips as she found herself leaning against Shoto, relieved and happy about having met her mother. Looking up at Shoto, Ruka tiptoed as she kissed his lips softly before pulling away. Smiling up at him, she told him happily, "thank you for coming with me...it meant a lot to me." Leading him to the long tables where the foods were placed, Ruka couldn't help but curiously ask him, "so what did you two end up talking about anyway?"

As she reached out for a cake, Ruka took a bite of it, letting out a happy sound and as she held out her fork for Shoto to get a bite as well, another hand reached out, grabbing hold of her wrist and bringing the bite of cake to another mouth...not Shoto's. Ruka's eyes were wide in surprise as she looked dumbstruck for a moment, her blue hues meeting bright ruby. The blonde stood up, licking his lips as he took the cake into his mouth, "mmm that was pretty good, but I must say, a Kurotsuki are fine to look at. They weren't kidding that your entire family has the good genes." Ruby hues raked over Ruka's form as his smirk widened. Reaching a hand out, he grabbed a few stray strands of Ruka's hair as he lifted it to his lips, kissing it softly as he stared into her wide eyes, "so tell me, babe, how does it sound to be the future wife of Ichijou Ryohei?" Huh? Ruka's mind drew a blank as she had no clue who this guy was and what the hell was he blabbing on about? Somehow this guy's spiky blonde hair and those red eyes and especially that arrogant attitude reminded Ruka of someone...but who? Before she can even say anything, he pulled her towards him, wrapping an arm around her waist as she fell flush against him, Ruka's mouth opened as she finally found her voice, "what do you think you're doing?" She can't exactly go making a scene, not at her father's party of all places. Ryohei smirked down at her as he said, "what? Obviously, I'm going to be taking my fiancee out for a dance and then some." He licked his lips as he stared down at Ruka, his hand rubbing her waist in an uncomfortable way.

Genkai Genkai

Last edited:
Cringing, Mela felt rather dirty at the moment, wondering why her father would think this guy was someone she'd want to marry? Mela stepped back as Shota got between her and the lecherous creep. Mela swallowed, her eyes narrowing as she imagined herself stabbing the guy...Ten-kun or whatever with her heels. The eyes and the throat would suffice, yes. She couldn't help but feel a shiver run down her spine. Shota was too damn sexy when he got angry. She put a hand to try and cool her flushed face. What was it about a protective and upset Shota that drove her wild? He was so dominant and forceful. She stopped drooling as she watched the perv eye her and then Shota. "I'll leave for now, just think in a years time, you'll bare my child." He laughed. "I may need to break you in though, you have quite a temper, babe." Tenjo winked. "I do enjoy a challenge though haha. A leash may suit you well?"

"Come anywhere near me and I'll bite. It. Off." Mela growled. The man looked to Shota as he was told to leave once more. Tenjo gave a sigh and shrug, throwing Mela a wink before he left. He could see her again at her own family's party very soon. Mela gave a scoff, about to go after him and punch him until his brain was literal mush but she stopped, trying to will her headache to go away. She was sure her father didn't know this kind of weirdo was from the Yamanaka family. Still, she felt quite bothered and just wanted to back to their hotel and take a hot shower. Mela glanced to Shota when he offered her his hand. Smiling, she gave one last glance to the old perv, Tenjo, before she nodded to Shota. She took his hand and moved out with him to the ballroom dance floor. If this was her own party, she would have demonstrated a few lessons she learned from UA but sadly, she had to behavae.

"So...who leads?" Mela laughed a little to Shota. Considering they both had struggles over power in other areas, she was pretty sure they'd both want to lead but after some grumbling and pouting, she decided Shota should lead since he did ask her first. She fidgeted with her hands, not liking following but for Shota, she would follow him anywhere. A grin fell across her lips as she danced with Shota, stepping back as needed, though dancing was second nature so she could let her mind wander freely. "If you really wanted to make a point that I'm quite taken, you could put a collar and leash around your kitten~" She teased Shota though she didn't think she'd be able to actually wear something like that in public. No no. Mela figured perhaps in bed he'd like being about to pull her around so she didn't just wander off from time to time. Mela leaned up and let out a rather sensual meow into his ear as she spun around.

- - -

Shoto hadn't meant to cause Haruka any sort of guilt or sadness in his words. He only meant to assure her that Ruka was doing well and did seem receptive to the idea of rekindling things between mother and daughter. Of course Ruka and her step-father? Shoto wasn't so sure about that idea but for now he thought there was hope for Haruka and her daughter. And he wanted the best for them both. Smiling to Ruka, he hoped his words hadn't been out of line. He looked back to the older woman and bowed his head once more, feeling like is words had resonated with the woman. He hoped that he would be able to see her again. Of course that hinged on whether or not Seiichi was in a generous mood. It was despicable to know the man kept his wife locked up like some caged bird, only to be displayed to those he deemed worthy. That was no life for anyone. "I hope to see you again soon, thank you so much for your company." He said before he was pulled away by Ruka.

"No need to thank me, I am glad I could come along with you. Anywhere you wanna be, is right where I wanna be." Shoto smiled to her, kissing her sweetly, wishing he could have another taste. But they were in public and people were watching their every move. "Oh, well we discussed you. All good things, let me assure you, love." He looked at the display of sweets and savory items, he didn't find anything he wanted to dig into, save for the woman beside him. He was about to grab a piece of sushi when he felt someone come close and then grab hold of Ruka. Shoto's eyes went wide as he at first suspected some kind of attack but instead some blond ended up taking a bite of cake meant for him. He glared, not caring if he looked rude. Whoever this was, was rude! The man seemed to declare himself to be wedded to her? No that was impossible. Shoto felt his blood simmering below the surface as sharp cooling bursts chilled his veins.

This loser was getting too close and too personal. He stepped closer to the man and carefully, but forcefully removed the man's hands from Ruka, applying a heavy dose of ice and fire, his hands holding onto the man's wrists firmly. "I don't think my girlfriend wishes to dance or marry the likes of you." Shoto said, not wanting to see this progress any further. He had enough of guys at the festival and Yukito fawning over Ruka that he was well versed in dealing with annoying morons. Well Yukito was somewhat useful...He released his hold on the man, a slight burn of both frostbite and a first degree burn, left behind. Was he too rough? Maybe. But this guy was being too pushy not to be taught a lesson on how to speak to a woman. "Get out of her before I grab something else of yours." Shoto growled lowly. "I won't be as gentle either." He said as the man backed off. Shoto looked to Ruka, pulling her into his arms. "Anymore cake to share?" He asked before kissing her a bit deeper this time, feeling rather bold himself now.

AiAi AiAi

He honestly had no clue why but it seemed like perverts were just attracted to his Mela. She was just too cute for her own good. He was an exception for being a pervert, weren't all boyfriends a pervert to their girlfriend? Eh, whatever. Shota glared at the disgusting man that had the nerve to even place himself as an equal with Mela. No one would get to stand beside her, not as long as Shota was the one next to her. He'll just have to continue kicking them down to where they belong, reminding them that he was there to beat them. If Shota sees the guy next time, he will be sure to hang the guy upside down with tiny spikes just waiting to impale him from down below. Yes, Shota was a bit brutal and he was not one to hold back.

Thankfully, Mela was able to distract his rather murderous and villain-like thoughts as he turned his attention to her. Walking with her to the dancefloor, Shota turned to face Mela, placing a hand on her waist while his other held her hand in a gentle hold. He stared down at her, blinking slightly at her question. He was soon smirking as that was a very good question. The two were often at it just trying to get dominance over the other and this was no different. Though surprisingly she gave the lead to him. Now that he thought about it...this would be his first time dancing with her. Taking the lead, Shota led her in the dance, his lead was surprisingly good as he never did say he can't dance, he just chose not to.

Staring down at the beautiful brunette in his arms, Shota lifted a brow at her teasing words, his mind suddenly filled with varying images of Mela. His throat suddenly felt dry as he licked his lips, his grip on her waist tightening when she leaned up and had the audacity to meow into his ear. He felt a shiver run down his spine as he held back from just lifting her up and kissing her like made then and there. He clenched his jaws, holding back from making a sound as he kept an impassive face on, spinning her around before tilting her to lean back as he smirked down at her. Leaning down, he whispered hotly into her ear, "don't tempt me now, kitten. I won't hold back." His hand on her waist rubbed her in a soft yet needy manner, his fingers digging in to massage her flesh. His darkened gaze should be more than enough to tell her what he was clearly in need of...but that had to wait for a bit longer. Darn.

- - -

Fiancee!? Did she hear him correctly? Ruka was staring at the blonde in disbelief though she really shouldn't be surprised. Of course, her father, Seiichi, would find someone to marry her as he probably saw her as some sort of object to be given off in order to profit the Kurotsuki's family business. Just then she recalled Yukito's words and actions. Ah, it was no wonder he didn't make such a big fuss when Shoto was her plus one.....its because Yukito knew this guy was going to be here claiming to be her fiance. Ruka's eyes narrowed in annoyance as she stared dangerously up at this Ryohei guy, but Ruka can even oh so subtly place a burning palm against his chest, she felt herself being pulled away from Ryohei as Shoto stepped up to the blonde.

Ruka stared up at Shoto, her heart fluttering in her chest as she was reminded of just how sexy Shoto can be when mad and the way he was protecting her just made her swoon and fall for him all over again. Ruka nodded her head along with Shoto's words, if Shoto didn't interfere, Ruka's black flames were itching to just lick this Ryohei's skin up and melt him to the ground. She was pretty sure her clothes were flameproof so there was nothing to worry about there. Heh. Ryohei let out a small hiss as his nursed his wrists, though, despite all that, he smirked over at Ruka, "whatever, I'll see you next time babe. Remember, you'll belong to me one day haha." Ruka glared at the blonde, her teeth baring slightly as she told him, "the day that happens is the day you perish." Like she'll let herself be thrown into some strange arranged marriage when she was clearly happy with Shoto beside her! If Shoto didn't pull her into his arms and kiss her, Ruka was certain she would be on fire right about now.

Her anger immediately dissipated as she broke the kiss, staring into his eyes in a daze. She bit her lower lip, refraining from just pulling him in for another kiss and another and another. Okay, yeah no no they were currently out in public where she was one of the main guests of the party. She smiled up at him as she ran her hand down his chest briefly, "mmmm I can think of a better thing than cakes..." her eyes shined as she stared up at him though as the music changed, Ruka looked behind her at the dancefloor. Smiling back to Shoto, Ruka tugged on his hand as she told him, "ah, but before that...let's dance." Leading him to the dancefloor, Ruka placed her hand in his while her other one went to rest on his shoulder. Standing closer to him, Ruka whispered into his ear, "thank you for saving me earlier...you were so sexy~" She blew a hot air into his ear as her tongue swiped out licking it teasingly. Her eyes shined as she smiled up at him, "I'm your's and only your's, my love..." so he had nothing to worry about. She'll just have to tell Yukito to get rid of that Ryohei guy or whoever he was. She was certain Yukito would gladly do that.

Genkai Genkai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back