• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "We fight for a future without fear" - Legend of Zorro

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nano Nano
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
1541248240989.png
K I T O - The Graceful Mercenary

By the time an angelic figure flew towards Kito, her jog had simmered down to a slow stride, emphasizing her long legs. She paused almost immediately when she heard a nostalgic voice she hadn't heard in - years. With a turn of her heel, she was facing the assumed cause. "Avel," she breathed, taken away by the sight of an old companion. "My, you've grown, " she whispered, taking in the updated sight of him. Last time she'd saw him, he was a mere four feet with unruly hair. "Yes, a decade, you're correct," she answered before clearing her throat, losing the feel of nostalgia. Her widened eyes went back to their normal state and her lightly agape mouth closed once more. While listening to Avels' barrage of questions and inquiries, Kito couldn't help but smirk as she played with one of the large beads that dangled at the ends of her wild fro. "Surprisingly quite a few people decided to damn themselves to the clearing. Even an outliner," she started shifting her weight to one leg to the other, something she always had a habit of doing when she was preparing to spar. "I believe one sent a letter in, so maybe two humans," she stated, still swaying from one leg to the other. "Avel, I can't say I've heard any feats about your battle prowess, you do know how, don't you?" and with that, she kicked up with ferocity, eyes glowing with determination. She hoped he knew how to fight or she'd be landing one mean blow to his chin. Kito had planned on testing the others like this but she decided against it, it was their life they were tossing into danger. Avel though, she cared for him. Not to mention, she couldn't have a noble's death on her watch, she'd never live it down. Also, Angels were said to have good reflexes, maybe he'd have a chance at dodging such a severe blow. The more she thought about it, the more it beame cclear to her. Yup, she was going to test the others like this.

Code by @AgWordSmith

ATTACH]
1541281957511.png
B E A R B E A R
Kuto Takeshi

Kuto listened to the girl speak her voice was softer then what he heard in the tavern, but honestly what he remembers the tavern was extremely loud. Louder then a building needs to be in all honesty.

"You're on a tight schedule i assume? So is that how your skirt works? It's more like a battle skirt isn't it?"

Kuto didn't mean to ask so many questions but he was rather curious about this girl, that he finds the need to know more about her. Though he showed her his hair it seem to trigger her to tighten her ribbon. He noticed and smiled then nodded to her asking him to cut it. He used his index finger sliding it across the layer of hair to show her how much he wanted to cut off. (Basically it was to cut it all off till it looked like it does in his image.)

"I trust you enough to do so. I'm surprised you aren't like the other nobles. You are a noble right? I usually get into it with nobles since I'm an outliner. Yet you're here being extremely nice to me, why's that?"

He blinked curiously at the girl waiting for her to reach up to him to cut his hair, if she succeeded to do so he would stretch after finally feeling the weight being lifted off of him.

"It gotten quite wild over the months I was out there." He stated scratching the back of his head. "Thanks!"

[class=siawrapper]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
max-width: 1000px;
background: url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r4hewc8ecmlp0wp/Sia00b.jpg) repeat;
font-size: initial;
[/class]

[class=siasidel]
margin: auto;
flex: 1 0 250px;
max-width: 400px;
height: calc(100vh - 150px);
max-height: 800px;
min-height: 350px;
background: url(https://imgur.com/jZeuvpt.jpg) no-repeat top left;
background-size: 400px 800px;
overflow: hidden;
[/class]

[class=siasider]
margin: auto;
flex: 1 0 250px;
height: calc(100vh - 150px);
max-height: 800px;
min-height: 350px;]
[/class]
[class=siaWrap]
margin: 20px auto;
width: calc(100% - 40px);
min-width: 300px;
height: calc(100vh - 190px);
max-height: 760px;
[/class]
[class=siaContent]
padding-right: 30px;
width:100%;
height: calc(100vh - 190px);
max-height: 760px;
overflow-y: auto;
overflow-x: hidden;
[/class]

[class=siatextWrap]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
width: 100%;
[/class]
[class=siatextbox]
box-sizing: border-box;
padding: 25px 30px 50px;
background: #ffffff;
color: #666666;
font-size: calc(1.0em + .5px);
line-height: 1.2em;
text-align: justify;
[/class]
[class=siaheaderwrap]
margin-left: -10px;
width: 250px;
height: 50px;
line-height: 0;
text-align: left;
[/class]
[class=siagreycircle]
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: top;
width: 50px;
height: 50px;
border-radius: 25px;
background: #666666;
[/class]
[class=siatitlewrap]
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: top;
margin-left: 10px;
width: 150px;
[/class]
[class=siaheadertitle]
margin-top: 7px;
width: 500px;
height: 35px;
color: #6979C2;
font-size: 35px;
line-height: 0.7em;
letter-spacing: -2px;
font-style: italic;
[/class]
[class=siaheadercaption]
margin-top: -8px;
width: 500px;
height: 15px;
color: #999999;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 1.0em;
text-transform: uppercase;
[/class]

[div class=siawrapper]
[div class=siasidel]

[div class=siasider]
[div class=siaWrap]
[div class=siaContent]
[div class=siatextWrap]
[div class=siatextbox] [div class=siaheaderwrap]
[div class=siagreycircle][/div][div class=siatitlewrap]
[div class=siaheadertitle]Avel Eirwen[/div]
[div class=siaheadercaption]—one bye one, those we cherished...[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Oh? That many people? He couldn’t wait to meet them personally—or so he thought as Kito’s swaying caught his attention. The feathers in his hair bristled slightly in anticipation as a particular sense of foreboding washed over him. Her next words followed by a powerful kick swiftly clarified his worries.

Now, there were three choices at hand. The first was to submit and give her the satisfaction of landing a blow on his delicate chin. The second was to block the blow. Then, the third and final choice was to sidestep it. As he felt the force of the kick blow past the tip of his nose, he suddenly felt grateful for whatever had influenced him to take the third path. He could have easily healed himself afterwards, yes, but there was no doubt that the kick would have otherwise left him in excruciating pain. Even blocking it with his currently non-existent wings would have dealt damage. Besides, mulling over her words for another few seconds made it obvious that this was a test of sorts.

“Perhaps my lack of reputation is because they prefer locking me in a room full of paperwork rather than allowing me to run free,” he said half-jokingly, though a quick step backwards betrayed his increased guard. Going from casual greetings to attempting to deal a ruthless blow, her actions were just as sporadic and unexpected as in the past. Nevertheless, he made sure to wear the same cheeky smile as Avel. “Were you worried? How sweet.”

Still eyeing the red mercenary, Avel casually picked off a stray feather from his vest. He gently waved it around as if to emphasize a point. “Flying isn’t the only thing I do. It’s the older sibling’s responsibility to look after the younger, so I know a few tricks.” That much was true, both in terms of Avel’s regretful choice of saving Sette as well as his current self’s vigilance over any harm that may come his younger sister’s way. Additionally, the real Avel was a genius for his age. In order to beat that “genius” and avoid suspicion, there was no path but harsh training.

His eyes soon shifted from Kito to the eyes beyond her tinted lenses. “If I cannot handle this much, then I do not deserve the Myera House.” His tone was light, but his eyes stated otherwise. There was a threat nearby. If he merely cowered in his room, there would only be a repeat of the incident from ten years ago. Yet his display of seriousness disappeared just as quickly as it had manifested. “Shall we continue onwards to the park? It wouldn’t do to keep our company waiting.”

[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

— code by Nano Nano

[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back