• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "We fight for a future without fear" - Legend of Zorro

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Legend of Zorro begins now . . .
Kingdom: Zorro:"The Melting Pot" Town: Gento:"Heart of Zorro"

The sky was a beautiful blue and the sun was shining bright, few to no clouds in sight. It was currently spring in Zorro and it showed. Crops were thriving and women wore light colors and dresses. The many bakeries, tavern's, bar's, and diner's aromas filled the afternoon air with smells of baked goods, seasoned meat, freshly made soup and liquor. Though it was merely two p.m the stone pathways were crowded and the taverns and diners were packed. Why? Because it was Sunday, the day when new job requests were posted on all billboards around town. But there was a type everyone was scrambling for, House requests. Those request, written in exquisite handwriting on glossy paper, always had handsome rewards. Always. And this weeks batch was no exception. Within moments, all the House requests were gone, all but one. The Barren House request. Though it had the biggest reward of all the lining requests, it was the most dangerous.

Screenshot 2018-10-19 at 7.56.32 AM.png
"In order for expansion, a chunk of the
Monster Forest needs to be cleared. Ten acres to
be exact. Reward will be split between the group who
completes the task - Vector Burgundy.

On the back of the poster, read more detailed instructions:
"Meet your guide Kito Flaz'in Burgundy at the Ravenous Tavern.
She'll be in full attire and will be there for three days, excluding this one.
Be prepared to compromise and work as a team with other slayers."

The few slayers who gave the sign more than a glance scoffed. "Ten acres full of monsters? Be damned! The Burgundy House has gone mad, if they can't do it themselves, what makes them think anyone else will?" Murmurs of agreement were heard in the crowd and soon, they became laughs. Vector Burgundy was a fool No matter the reward, no one would survive. Would they? Not to mention- Kito Flaz'in Burgundy? The Wolf Slayer as a guide? Proof this was a dangerous request, a request that would rot on the board untaken. Atleast untaken from anybody sane.Soon, the crowds dispersed and the boards were raided, only a few request remained on them. Ones with lousy rewards, tedious requests, and of course. The Barren House Request.

In the back of the Ravenous Tavern, sat a caramel colored female with thick hair and flaming lenses. Dressed in burgundy attire and expensive enchanted armor, she wore a stoic expression. Above her in all it's glory hung the Barren House request making it obvious, she was Kito Flaz'in Burgundy, the Monster slayer - if all the expensive attire she wore didn't make it obvious already. Unfortunately, she sat alone at the stone rectangular table. It appeared, it'd stay that way because everyone seemed to avoid eye contact with the warrior, looking anywhere but at her. Though the Tavern was packed and noisy with the sound of flutes and cheering it seemed near the back where Kito rested, it was eerily quiet, the only sound heard was her breathing and the creak of her armor anytime she moved her limbs. Though her face didn't show any emotion her body language showed, she was about to leave soon.​

Last edited:
''I beg you, please reconsider your decision.''

The raven that perched on Emily's shoulder continued pleading with his mistress, imploring the girl to give up the job.

''I get the pay is absolutely jaw-dropping, but you have to consider your own safety.''

''Every dead monster is one step toward a better future.''

''That is so cliched.''

Lucius continued his attempts at reasoning with Emily, to no avail. Nothing would halt the girl's advance toward the Ravenous Tavern. In the time Lucius pleaded, Emily had already arrived, halting at the entrance. Lucius read the tavern's name aloud.

''Ravenous? That's my favorite kind of tavern. You decided after all my lecturing?''

''I wasn't listening.''

''I said, isn't it too cruel to make me kill my own kind?''

''You're the only one of your kind.''

''Cold as always...''

Emily pushed open the doors, and walked inside. Even among the eccentric personalities, Emily still stood out. Her attire was too casual for anyone to take her seriously. White cloth clothing, nothing more than a single dagger at her belt, and the closest hint on armor she had was the leather shoulder guard which Lucius sat upon. Though they were few and far between, Emily still felt malicious gazes directed at her.

''You don't think somebody'll attack you out of the blue, do you?''

''No.''

''Remember what happened last week?''

''Yes.''

''That poor guy got both his eyes gouged out and half his face was missing!''

''But you were the one who did that?''

''Anyone that looks at mistress with lecherous eyes doesn't deserve them.''

Midway through the conversation, a large, burly hand reached out and grabbed Emily's left shoulder. She turned around to see a huge, gorilla-like man in unkempt, rusted armor and on his back was a crude blade, almost the height of herself.

''What's a pretty lady like you doin' around here? Wan' me to show you a good time?''

At this point, Emily was familiar with people like that man. They think they're strong and mighty, and apparently, that equates to chicks.

''No,'' she replied with her signature poker-face.

''aww, don't be shy.'' The man insisted, tightening his grip and bringing Emily closer to him.

''Stop, or it won't end well for you.''

The man scowled, and in his annoyance, began taunting Emily. He wasn't very patient.

''Aww, what's wrong? Pretty girl gonna get your rich daddy to save her? Oh wait, you killed 'im already. Nobody 'ere to save you, girl.''

Not one to take insults such as these lightly, rage immediately ignited in Emily's eyes. Lucius only watched on silently, knowing the outcone already.

''What makes you say that?'' She asked, her blank expression wavering.

''Aren'tcha that li'l chick people way out in the country talk about? Lord of what? A single little birdie? You ain't quarter scary as those dirty folks say.''

Emily didn't respond. She only whispered two words: ''Kill him...''

Lucius let out a sigh. Then, he launched himself at the man, claws aimed at his face. The man laughed and grabbed Lucius with his right hand.

Then, his face of confidence turned to that of shock. The bird was overpowering his strength. He tried to hold onto Lucius with an iron grip, yet the bird broke out of it as if it were a walk in a park. Then the bird latched onto the man's face. He tried to grab both of Lucius' wings to pull it off, yet the raven didn't budge, shaking the man's attempts off like air. Then, Lucius let go, and loosened his talons. A sickening 'splat' was followed by an eyeball falling onto the ground, torn clean out of its socket. The man fell to the ground shrieking.

''Close enough, I think. This isn't really helping your reputation, you know? It's already pretty shit.'' Lucius chirped, returning to the comfortable, leather shoulder guard. As Emily walked away, she heard the man curse her.

''Monster.''

She turned around, smiling innocently.

''Thank you.''

It didn't take long for Emily to find the supposed guide. She was wearing expensive clothing, a strange pair of lenses, and sat at a huge, empty table. She gazed at the woman, before showing her the notice she had pulled off a billboard. ''Emily Xel'Thael Ashimar.'' She introduced herself before she found herself a seat and made herself comfortable. ''Forgive me for the commotion. I'm here to assist with the request.'' Then, she glared over at the bird, who then awkwardly gazed at Kito. He raised his right wing as if trying to wave at her. ''Yo. Nice weather.'' He said, before falling silent again.

Last edited:
354e7b691934e392a6e1b719b398ecd9.jpg Sarai Hartford
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: Boondox Boondox
She never was a fan of crowded streets. People were always a little too loud, a little to pushy, and some people, had greedy hands. It always made Sarai hide her money, though if anyone we going to mess with the heavily armed woman, both metaphorically heavily armed, and litteraly, the previously said "anyone" would not be the smartest of sorts. However, because it was a nice day out, and the slight fact her shield held the Tyron royal family crest, most people went out of their way to avoid the armored woman, examining one of the boards with a few requests on it. None of them were really cathing her eye, though she was contemplating picking one of the higher reward jobs just to grab some disposable income she could perhaps, spend on some ale. However, she wasn't sure she was going to be able to deal with some brats for a measly 500 gold. Rich brats at tbat, she grew up with the lot, and she would most likely end up smaling a kid rather than teaching it some sort of valuable lesson.

She should probably stop calling children it.

Anyway, Sarai moved onto the next board, sanning over the few flyers left, repeating the process for the last two. The final board, the one most people seemed to be avoiding. And after a few moments of lookinv, she could see why. A flyer with an extremely large reward, which should have gotten it picked up, if not for the reasoning behind the request. Monster slaying, ten acres worth of monster slaying. The idea sent chills of sheer excitement through her body, as she reached up to take the flyer. But decided against it, since other people would need to see it. "Ravenous huh?" She had heard of this Kito before, only small rumors and such from her men, but from what she knew, Kito might have also been blessed by Barren. She knew nothing of the Barren house in this area, other than that some leklld around her may not like them. Reguardless, she knew what her and Finnegan would be doing.

The only thing to do know was to find him.

Babet walked into the town with purpose. She held her staff, stabbing it into the ground as she walked, with Fleur trying to climb the skull atop it.
"Dat ting ain't big enuff fer ya, Fleur."
The snake turned her head away and continued climbing the staff.
"I ain't guna 'elp ya wen yer fallin' off."
She laughed and continued on into the town. Her satchel hit her thigh, the items inside jangling and clanking together. She got odd looks left and right. She knew it was because of her attire and outwards appearance. She scoffed, let them think what they wanted. This was her heritage and this was how she would act until the day she died. She stopped to ask someone what she could do about monsters, but they repeatedly said they couldn't understand her. She spoke slowly and tried to speak like them until they finally got what she was asking. They pointed to a tavern called Ravenous and said someone inside named Kito Flaz'in Burgundy could help. She thanked them and left for the tavern. Fleur was now winding herself along her arm and to her shoulder.
"Das where yer 'posst ta go, Fleur. Now s'ay dere, wil'ya?"
She walked into the tavern and looked around, trying to find someone who stood out as Kito Flaz'in Burgundy. She could hardly tell these people apart. She banged her staff on the ground and straightened her posture.
"I be lookin' fer da une named Kito Flazzin Brurgundee!"

Heavenchi Heavenchi

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
1540078870234.png
K I T O - The Graceful Mercenary

Kito was picking at a speck of blood that covered a spot on her green checkered right arm cloth when a tall blond beauty walked into the tavern with a raven. "What a damsel." Kito's blank expression remained as she watched the petite, lightly armored female command her monster to gauge out a man's eye in retaliation for harassing her. "I could've stop that, but - he deserved it" she thought, smiling at her previous assumption about the girl. "Weak my ass, she's got a monster perched on her shoulder." Going to turn her attention back to the stain once more, she noticed the girl seemed to be coming her way. "That's a surprise" Kito thought, but her astonishment didn't show on her face. When Emily arrived in front of Kito and introduced herself, Kito merely nodded, to busy rummaging through her memories from the week prior. For the life of her, she couldn't remember what her dad had instructed her to say. "Whatever I'll wing it". Standing up from her black leather chair, Kito extended her armored hand. "Kito Flaz'in Burgundy, I'll be your guide through the Engulfing Fore-," she paused when a dark skinned woman barged into the tavern and yelled her name. Raising her extended hand above her head, she waved it, beckoning the woman before turning her attention back to the angelic female sitting aside her. "Let's try this again, I'll be your guide through the Engulfing Forest and your protector for a majority of the journey less I die," she stated, before forcing a small smile and sitting down. "That was a pretty good introduction if I do say so myself" Kito chirped in her head, pleased. Kito stared at Emily, sized her up, then nodded in approval. "As long as she stays in the back and lets that monster do all the work, she'll be an asset not a pain in the ass." Once she made her assessment she began staring at the loud exotic woman who just came in. "Must be an Outliner, wonder how she knew my name though," thought Kito as she examined the female's attire. "Has to be a Gifted". Once the word "gifted" popped into her head, Kito's attention immediately snapped back towards Emily. "What's your type?" she inquired, tilting her head down slightly to fully gaze into the woman's amber eyes revealing her glowing reddish-orange ones. A common assumption was that Kito's lenses glowed orangish-red but in fact, it was her eyes that did. In the moment of silence that followed Kito noticed something, "That's a monster on your shoulder and it talked . . . It's clearly not a S-Tier monster, they only talk in fragmented sentences at best so, he must be a gift, meaning you're gifted?" she assumed turning her attention to the raven in awe, her mouth slightly agape. "I should take up these guide jobs more often."

Code by @AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Babet looked over the tavern, rubbing a knuckle under Fleur's head. She spotted a woman with dark skin waving her hand above her head. She made her way over to the girl, weaving through rowdy men and women. She finally got over and stood beside the woman, looking her over and then the other girl next to her.
"Nis' ta meet ya, Kito. My name be Babet Benoit en I be lookin' fer a wey ta git ridda da monssas dat be killin' me people. I hear-ed yu be da une ta 'elp wiff dat."
She held her chin high as she talked to the woman. Fleur hissed in her ear.
"Oh, en dis be Fleur. She wanted ya ta know dat."
She gestured to the black snake wrapping herself around Babet's arm and shoulder, tail dangling off her arm.

Heavenchi Heavenchi FireMaiden FireMaiden

483b253de192d81c60dffc59cf307efb.jpg
Galen Colvyr
Galen would never complain about his job. He enjoyed helping people. It was all worth it when they smiled and said thank you. However, he had all but run out of money. The last patient needed expensive medicine and it wasn't something he could make himself. As always, he undercharged them, leaving basically nothing for himself. In a big city like this one, everything was more expensive.

He sat on a bench, looking through his supplies. He still had enough to get by for now. Probably another week's worth of work before he ran out. His ears drooped as a sigh escaped him. Out of desperation, he had even looked at job boards. There was an insane amount of money going to go and kill a insane amount of monsters. It was tempting, but not really what Galen had trained for. The other jobs were all heavy manual labour for not much pay. Also out of his expertise.

He was about to up and leave the city when a large, burly man rushed out of a tavern. He seemed to have blood on his tunic.
“I need a healer!” The thug-like man yelled out. Galen immediately stood and hurried over.
“I’m a doctor, what’s the matter?” The man looked at Galen sceptically, but seemed to shrug it off.
“Mah mate got his eye out by a bird. He’s bleedin’ lots.” That was enough of an explanation for Galen. He hastily strode into the tavern to see a group of people surrounding a body on the floor. It was pretty clear who his patient was.
“Can everyone please take a few steps back and give him some room.” His voice never rose above talking volume, yet it held a strange power in its tone. People looked at the young boy, some audibly laughing at him.
“Ay, that’s doctor Colvyr. He treated my mam last week.” One of the crowd pointed out. Galen merely nodded to the man who had spoken before kneeling next to the injured man. The crowd slowly moved further back as Galen had asked.

Galen gently held the man’s head, moving it slightly to see the extent of the damage. It was bad, to say the least. Nasty claw marks marred his skin. Blood continued to well up from the wounds.
“I won’t be able to save your eye, but you won’t die.” Galen spoke in a calming voice, as he did for all his patients. He worked quickly and efficiently.

Within a few minutes, the wounds were disinfected, had stopped most of the bleeding, and were wrapped in bandages. The doctor sat back on his haunches to take a breath. He looked for the man who had called him into the tavern and waved him over.
“Here are some fresh bandages. He’ll need to change those out this evening. Tell him to apply this salve to the wounds when changing bandages. It will help stop infection. For now, can you take him home to rest?” Galen offered the man a tired smile. The man, rather dumbfounded, nodded. Without much further ado, the injured man was lead out the establishment.

That salve was expensive. Galen cried internally. This was not good at all. This put him back several days. He probably wouldn’t be able to feed himself soon unless he started charging the same ridiculous rates as other doctors. He then noticed the small gathering at the end of the tavern. “No Galen, that’s a bad idea. You’re a healer not a fighter.” Even as he tried to convince himself, his legs moved him towards the trio who had already gathered.

While he wasn’t in on all the newest gossip, he heard plenty from his patients. As such, he recognised Kito Flaz'in Burgundy. She was who the job description mentioned to meet. At the moment, he had little other choice. If he did manage to survive, he would have enough money that he could do his work for free more regularly. That urged him onwards enough that he could make it to the table.
“Hello, I am Galen Colvyr. I am here to assist with the monster extermination.” He smiled at the women already gathered. Looking at the tall, blond lady, he noticed a large bird on her shoulder.
“Ah, I’m guessing that’s who caused the damage.” There was no malice in his voice. It was merely an observation.

Heavenchi Heavenchi LostHaven LostHaven Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Last edited:
Heavenchi Heavenchi Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune LostHaven LostHaven FireMaiden FireMaiden

key
thoughts & speech

[class=openwindow] height:70vh; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/79/c1/7b79c1ff06480743f9c6e9fc48b57f9c.gif); background-size:fit; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1em; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=openbutton] margin:auto;center; border:2px solid white; width:150px; padding:.2em; font-family:Timelord; font-size:2em; color:white; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #7b78a5; animation:{post_id}loop 2s linear infinite; cursor:pointer; [/class] [animation=loop] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.75[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=mainpage] height:70vh; padding:1em; overflow:hidden; overflow-y:scroll; background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/09560bc985519eb66963083f09afaaba/tumblr_oyzoo10Lno1suieauo1_500.gif); background-size:fit; background-position:center; background-lock:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:auto;center; font-family:Timelord; font-size:0.9em; color:black; text-align:center; [/class] [class=closebutton] font-size:2em; width:10px; cursor:pointer; position:absolute; [/class] [script class=none] hide mainpage hide closebutton [/script] [script class=openbutton on=click] slideUp 500 openwindow show mainpage show closebutton hide openbutton [/script] [script class=closebutton on=click] slideDown 500 openwindow hide closebutton hide mainpage fadeIn 500 openbutton [/script] [class=textbox] margin:auto;center; background:white; opacity:0.9; width:80%; [/class]

[div class=openwindow]

[div class=openbutton]𝕬𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆 𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖛𝖊
[/div][div class=mainpage][div class=closebutton][/div]

[div class=textbox]

• [IMG='width:300px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/18d2779c81a5492e4229779802eb5b2d/tumblr_p7z0jyc2GP1snbyiqo2_540.gif[/IMG]

𝕾ounds of hooves hitting the ground, a grey dapple horse was galloping through the forest with a female on top?
What in the world is happening? Cloak of emerald forest green flowing behind the figure through the wind, the hood covering
the face of who this horse belongs to and who this figure was. although from the attire and actual figure, it is definitely a higher
ranking female. The quality of her clothing definitely does not seem cheap, the flowing pearl white dress that opens up like a
lily. Sleeves of navy blue wrapping around the slender arms of the rider and tan leather gloves that keeps her hands protected
that are gripping onto the reins. Upon the saddle was a satchel, a satchel that seemingly holds many items that she'll be needing.
What's that popping out of the satchel? Grass? Flower? Wait, no, those are herbs! You can hear the sounds of glass jars hitting
against each other but not harshly, just gently from the rough ride.

𝕮ontinously the horse was making it's way into the town, you see this particular girl lives a little far from the actual town.
She enjoys living with the trees, rivers, flowers, just anything part of nature. Soon enough, the sounds of the gallops were
slowing down. The sounds of the hooves hitting the cobblestones got clearer and little bit louder as the horse was slowly
trotting into town. The sounds of laughter and people talking soon filled this female's ears, tugging down her hood, revealing
luscious locks of pure gold glimmering in the sunlight. Brilliant lake clear sapphire gems glistening and shining with energy,
seeing so many people happy made her feel happy. Feeling all warm on the inside, this female couldn't but to smile. Ah yes,
some may already recognize her as Aurora, Aurora Alice Villeneuve, the mistress of the Villeneuve estate. She has taken over
the estate at a young age, not by choice but she willing to take up the spot. You see her parents passed away because of a
business trip. It's best to not state this in front of this particular noble, she gets a little bit emotional even if she tries to hide it.

𝖂ith the horse whinnying, Aurora had tugged on the reins as soon as "Ravenous Tavern" had came to view. What is she
doing here? This female doesn't like alcohol and she doesn't drink to begin with, why was she here? Coming to a halt, the young
girl just slides herself right off of the back of the horse. Her hand gently rubbing the horse's muzzle -- "You stay right here, Solaris.
I'll be right back as soon as possible, don't go causing any trouble for me.
" The girl had said before rummaging through her satchel, taking out two
glass jars what seems to be medicine? Pushing open the tavern door, the bell had chimed which caused for Aurora to look up at the object before a
strong scent of blood had hit her which caused for her to scrunch up her nose. What an unpleasant thing to walk into, she merely came here to give
an old man his medicine and something to help with the alcohol consumption. It would definitely give him a major headache and this noble is also
well known for herbology.

𝕷ocating the man that she had been looking for, Aurora handed him the two bottles. "Okay, this bottle is for your alcohol consumption, don't drink
it all at once though. Just a small sip is enough to at least calm your headache when you have them. This one is for your coughing, drink only one sixth
of it each day. You should all well by the end of the week.
" Instructing the elderly before bowing her head, as soon as she was about to leave, she had
heard some familiar voices. Well, they were familiar but not all too familiar because she only met them once due to her travel to the palace at times
as she was still a noble and has connections with the kingdom. "Kito?... Sarai?..." She met at least both of these two fairly famous fighters once, it was
just due to her status that she had to meet some of the important people at least once. But she was fairly surprise to see them here -- oh right, the
monster hunting... Turning over, she can see two unfamiliar face; one with a bird on her shoulder and the other had a staff. The next one she saw was a
somewhat familiar face but not entirely, she knows that she has seen this male somewhere but doesn't remember from where! Something finally clicked
in her mind, "You're that doctor, Galen!" Her glimmering blue eyes seems to have light up as if they were fireworks, in all honesty, she admires this
male's work. "Oh, wait! Where are my manners! Many apologies, I am Aurora Alice Villeneuve, please to meet you all. It's also nice to see Miss Kito
and Miss Sarai again."
Picking up both sides of her dress and dipping her head, the noble was happy for many reasons right now. Wishing to get to
know everyone in the group, Alice couldn't help but to look over at Babet and Emily -- "And who am I meeting today?" It was her way of asking what
their name was and throughout the entire time, this female couldn't help but smile at everyone that was around her.

[/div]
code by Ri.a
[/div][/div]

"Don't lump me together with S-Tier trash." Lucius shot out at Kito half-jokingly. He continued to chirp on while Emily was fixated on figuring out if Kito's eyes were actually orange, or whether it was just the lenses. "Even your S-Tier monsters can barely put together a rational thought, other than eating and ravaging women. How do slayers get their asses kicked by them again?" The raven was clearly enjoying what little amazement he had afflicted upon Kito, until Emily smacked him square in the forehead. He immediately shut his beak, and decided that remaining silent was the best course of action for the time being.

It took Emily a while to reply to Kito, but she eventually got over her befuddlement regarding Kito's eye color, reminding herself she had been asked a question. "Not sure," she replied blankly. "I think Gifted is the closest thing I classify as?" She answered, uncertainty lining her otherwise cold voice. Her attention soon abruptly shifted to the unnecessarily loud woman with a most confusing accent approach the table, introducing herself followed by her pet snake.

Hang on... A snake?

She gazed over at the bird at her shoulder, who was already eyeing the giant reptile, his pupils burning with ravenous hunger. "I'm already drooling..." the raven uttered menacingly, his dark, deathly stare unwavering. He stretched his wings and prepared to dive for an easy meal, when Emily's left hand flung toward the bird, grabbing him from beneath the wings; this way, he couldn't break from her grasp by extending them outward as he had with the man from earlier. "No."
"But I'm starving..." Lucius complained.

"You had lunch an hour ago."

"When was the last time I had a fat, juicy snake?"

"Don't remember. Have you ever even eaten one?"

"I was told they taste like chicken."

"I was told ravens taste like duck."

Defeated, Lucius lowered his head, but Emily didn't allow him his freedom. She didn't trust Lucius near anyone else's meal, let alone another person's pet.

Little time went by, and the once empty stone table was filling up by the minute. Before long, another, this time male, approached the group. Emily had observed the male who had assisted the man whose left eye Lucius had gouged, ultimately deciding the man wasn't worth paying too much heed to, much like most people she met. Something about the person seemed to throw the girl off, as he seemed like the person who was too kind for their own good. "Hey, so, how much money did you lose in that one operation? Salves aren't cheap, and I didn't see you charge them jackshit." Lucius immediately squawked in retaliation to Galen's comment regarding him and the man's injury. Then, to round off the new arrivals was a beautiful, almost doll-like girl who greeted the party with so much enthusiasm that she couldn't help but wonder if this woman knew the details of the mission at all, or if she was just there to flaunt around. She observed the girl's attire, wondering if she had seen her before. Villeneuve... She had heard that name before. "Ah. That noble house..." She muttered to herself. "I'm Emily Xel'Thael Ashimar." She responded plainly, wondering in her head how many times she'd have to say her name in one day.'

B E A R B E A R KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune Heavenchi Heavenchi Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Finnegan Black

The loud thrashing of hooves against rough terrain seemed to echo through the sea of trees that surround him, Finnegan was running fashionably late as per usual. Deep, yet gentle eyes scanned the area around him as he woahed his steed. Dressed in more casual attire, Finnegan wore a simply black tunic with the blood and bone crest on his chest with a pair of black pants and boots to follow. The hood of the cloak concealing his face slightly he spurred his dappled gray stallion forward at a fair paced walk.

Finnegan who stood at about 6'3 and had more of a heavier looking build, was more muscle than anything else. The mans wind blown dark chocolate locks bounced slightly under the cloak, his facial hair the same deep chocolate with a tinge of Auburn strands. Yet the mans most outstanding feature was probably the deep pools of blue that often attempted to read to much into surrounding people. A distinctive scar ly above the mans left eye, also slicing right through his slightly shaggy eyebrow.

The horse and rider made their way to the tavern to meet up with their comrade, however Finnegan only agreed to take a horse because he wasn't to keen on entering the city any other way. The large sword sheathed to his hip and both daggers secured to his back with custom leather holstering, hidden under his cloak of course. Halting his mount outside he swung a leg over and dropped to the ground below, tieing the large animal to a near by tree. Upon pushing himself through the door there seemed to have been quite an amount of commotion going on, specifically in the back corner. However he pushed it aside an made his way to the board, not many jobs for the taking until of course he came across the last one. Raising a bold eyebrow he leaned in closer to read more about such a job when he noticed movement in the corner of his eye, a man had lost an eye? Shaking his head ever so slightly he then noticed his comrade not to far off an made his way toward her slowly, now finally pulling the cloak of his hood down to reveal his full face "I assume we are going to be occupied?"

Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden

354e7b691934e392a6e1b719b398ecd9.jpg Sarai Hartford
Interaction: Boondox Boondox Heavenchi Heavenchi Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 B E A R B E A R LostHaven LostHaven KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune
Mentioned: N/A
Turning as the hooded man approached her side, she smiled. "Well of course Finnegan, when are we not?" She chuckled, looking back to the flyer. "Monster slaying for 20,000 gold, I can see why no one took it, but that means we woont have to split with a lot of people. House of Barren too, probably their patron. So, we should get along with whoever it is leading the charge," She said, gently patting Finnegan's chest, "Ravenous tavern, sounds fun don't ya think?" She chuckled, turning in her heel to head down the street, "Lets go!" She seemed excited to go cut down some monsters, and probably even more so to get her swords wet, their errand wasn't very important, and while it was probably helpful in some small way, it hadnt been fun. A show of either power or diplomacy, talking with a few of the noble houses here in Zorro for some possible trade partners, it was more of a job for an actual diplomat, not and acting one. Still though, this was a nice change of pace.

Anyway, Sarai walked around for a few minutes, knowing that Finnegan would follow. She had to fine the tavern first, and thank the gods it wasn't too far off. Sarai hated having to ask for directions, so yay! She didn't have to do that. Anyway, entering the tavern, Sarai's excitement was met with the nearly revolting smell of cheap liquor and sweat. "Geez, all taverns have to smell like this, don't they?" She muttered, wrinkling her nose. Regardless, she walked further in, scanning the crowd for the woman mentioned in the flyer. While she couldn't recognize her because of apperance, she could tell who it was they were looking for by the group gathered near the woman in red.

Also, the red clothing may have given her away. Sarai approached the table, where others were already gathered, clearing her throat. "I'll assume this is the table for the monster killers. I'm Sarai Hartford, it's a pleasure."

Finnegan Black

Upon reaching his destination and retreiving his companion he was not at all surprised by her subtle reaction to stating the fact that they never have a moment to catch their breath. As she turned back to the flyer, Finn crossed his thick sun kissed arms over his chest all the while listening to her ramble off to him of their up coming situation. At the light patting on his chest he slightly tilted his head an raised a shaggy brow at the woman before smirking and nodding his head in agreement before following behind her at a respectful distance, if she wanted him to follow at her heels she would make a point to call him forward.

Making their way to the tavern was a job in itself when traveling with Sarai, she always seemed so eager yet so very lost and confused. Never the less, Finnegan followed obediantly an kept his opinions and smart comments to himself and they did finally stumble upon the tavern not to far off from them.

The door to the tavern was opened an the all familiar smells of liquor, sweat and food came slithering up his nostrils. Meanwhile Sarai was wrinkling her nose, Finnegan was humming with delight. Before becoming a Knight commander he had lots of time to spend in such places but with the rank upgrade he no longer had much time for fooling around. Sarai's muffled comment however was able to reach his intentive ears as he chuckled under his breath before commenting back to her "You have no idea what you're missing"

As the two halted themselves inside the room, Finnegan followed her gaze to the back corner where a small group of people were gathered by a woman clothed in burgundy, clearly the person they were in search of. As Sarai confidently made her way to the back corner, Finnegan was not so quick to follow as he was attempting to try an read some of the people in the group but seeing as there was alot of commotion Finnegan was finding it difficult to concentrate. Shoving his anxious mind aside he strolled forward calmly, clearing his throat as he began to speak after Sarai "Finnegan Black reporting for monster duty I suppose" The deep husky tone seemed to bounce off the tavern walls as his deep ocean blues began scanning the faces of the others.​

Last edited:
Alvis

Location: Ravenous Tavern | Mentioned: All | Interaction(s): Heavenchi Heavenchi LostHaven LostHaven Boondox Boondox

Twenty thousand was a lot of dough: even when split. Ten acres was also a lot of monsters...but the money. "Alvis" had mulled over the flyer for at least 10 minutes, counting on his fingers and muttering calculations as mercenaries shoved past him to get a better look at the board.
"So if there's ten of us, then that's one acre per person and 2000 gold per member. Hmm, but if we cut it down to five we could do two acres per person then that'll be 4000..." The man huffed, scratching the back of his head with his staff. Well, suppose he'd never figure it out until he met this "Kito Burgundy", would he? There was something vaguely familiar about her and that family name. Perhaps his younger sister was fond of her? Or maybe he had read about them in an archive somewhere? Bah! He couldn't remember. Best to head over now before it's too late.

He kept running the numbers through his head as he trudged his way towards the Ravenous Tavern. He needed the money bad after all. The horse he had taken was old and didn't sell for much at the last town. There were days where he considered writing to his mother or taking a wagon back home, but he had come too far now to go back. Imani had something planned for him, but he just hadn't found it yet. Alvis slid through the doors of the tavern and peered from table to table to see who might this Kito Burgun-oh. Oh, well it's definitely that one Alvis thought to himself as his eyes fell onto a dark-skinned woman with wild hair, fiery eyes, and burgundy attire (huh, fitting). Surrounding her was a surprising amount of people: three, four, no, six? Eight counting the crow and the...snake? Is that a snake? They surely don't get part of the pay...do they?

This was going to be difficult to split...

Alvis took a deep breath, flipped the hair out of his eyes (only to have it fall back into place), and strode forward towards the group. He mumbled an "excuse me" and a "pardon" as he pushed his way into the circle: wedging himself somewhere between the beefy man and the woman with (upon closer inspection) a raven perched over her shoulder.
"...Hi." He breathed, realizing whatever awkward energy he had brought with him.
"...Kinda' cramped in our little corner here, huh?"
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
1540479789718.png
K I T O - The Graceful Mercenary

Kito just stared a Babet for a moment, not entirely sure what the woman said. "Well that's new" she thought, fascinated by the woman's particular accent. "Ah, well you've come to the right place, this is a quest to clear a good amount of monsters for humanity's expansion," she responded slowly, not entirely sure if she was answering the question Babet asked. Kito feigned a smile and waved at the small snake, "Nice to meet you Fleh-flay- uh, Fleur." With a shake of her head she stood up and took off her glasses to reveal glowing orangish red eyes. Kito examined the cherry boy who arrived soon after with a tilt of her head and a hard stare. "Why, you're nothing but cloth and bone. Make sure you stay behind me," she commanded dismissively, before gazing over at the Tavern door. When Alice walked in and towards the group, Kito smiled softly. "The pleasures is all mine," she said smoothly, her tone shifting immensely. When it came to nobles who knew her family she acted accordingly, wouldn't want a House Battle on their hands now would they? The raven's sassy comment snapped Kito's attention towards Emily. "Yes, I'd assume Gifted," she responded blandly before placing her glasses back on to get a better look at the armored new arrivals. "Ah, we're not doomed," she stated with a light chuckle, humoring herself. Kito extended her armored hand toward Sarai with a small smile. "The pleasure is all mine Sarai, you're presence and abilities will make this job so much easier" she blurted, beyond relieved. Quite honestly Kito didn't have much faith in anyone elses abilities in the room but her own and now the two knights in front of her. "Finnegan, what a pleasure to have your skills, help me watch everyone's back won't you?" she inquired. Some would take that as a joke, but joking she was not. When an infamous bastard made his way to the group, Kito's eyes widen and she couldn't help but slide her lenses down a bit to get a better look. "Well I've never," she whispered quite astonished by his presence before shaking her head and pushing her glasses back up. "Okay, this group of misfits is big enough, I'll have to inform father about the pay. . . It may not be sufficient. Maybe up it a couple thousand pieces," she started, going a bit quiet at the last part. "Anyhow, everyone you all have an hour to go collect supplies," she stated, turning her back to the group to grab a very large sack that jingled when she plopped it on the table. "Two thousand pieces of gold per person," she muttered, spontaneously chucking sacks of gold at the extra help. Two thousand pieces of gold was a lot, for some it could pay rent for three months. For Kito though, it was a mere shopping spree for a day. "I'll be waiting at the edge of town in Ada's Park" she instructed. "Don't be late." And with that, Kito jumped up and walked out the tavern with a troubled expression on her face. "This is going to be one hell of an adventure."

Code by @AgWordSmith

Alvis

Location: Ravenous Tavern | Mentioned: Heavenchi Heavenchi | Interaction(s): All (Open)

Ooh, Alvis didn't like that look. That was a look of recognition: something that he didn't get too often. He started worrying that maybe this woman had met him before? Perhaps she had been one of Leonhard's potential brides? Or maybe Hedwig had dueled her once? Do their families know each other? He doesn't recall ever having met a Burgundy before...but then again, he didn't really have a chance to do much socializing back at home.

"Maybe up it a couple thousand pieces..." He heard Kito mutter under her breath and his ears perked up: more money is good. More money is always good. Alvis opened his mouth to say something until he was promptly cut off by an enormous sack of gold hitting the table. His eyes grew wide as Kito opened the sack to reveal even smaller sacks inside. As he was tossed (and hopelessly fumbled) with his sack of coin, a little awful part of his brain told him he could probably split if she was going to entrust this much money to a group of strangers. And really, would anyone really be upset if he did?

Alvis looked over to the muscular man standing next to him and then to the woman with the heavy armor and sharp sword standing close by. He didn't recognize their faces, but he did recognize their big muscles, pointy weapons, and obvious superior strength. As in, he recognized that they could break him into little pieces if he did something rash and dumb. Maybe he'd stay...for now...that's what he told the little awful part of his brain.

The man couldn't get much of a word in as Kito waved them off to go shop and (yuck) bond probably: flinching as the tavern door shut behind her. Well, they were alone with one another now: left with a very brief silence as they took the moment in. Alvis looked briefly at each one of the members of this "group of misfits", not really counting on getting to know them well enough to warrant bonding at all. Well, best get this over with.

"So...I suppose we should formulate a game plan before we run off for supplies." He said aloud, brushing off Kito's now empty seat.
"She didn't even bother to tell me what we were fighting..." he muttered, settling in and letting the pouch jingle in his hands.
"Ah, um, I'm Alvis by the by. Um...hello."
code by Ri.a

Babet looked over at the bird on the girl's shoulder. She let out a laugh at the bird's words.
"Dat burd? Eet ma Fleur? She may be jus a babe, but she ain't gooin down wittout a fite. She ain't a taaker lik yer burd dere, but she jus as smawt."
She pat the snake on the head and looked over at the Burgundy woman. She smiled at her trying to pronounce Fleur's name. It was a simple name. She found it amusing to listen to the woman. She then mentioned gold and promptly tossed her a pouch she assumed had the gold in it.
"I haf no use fer yer gol', Wo-man! I wan' ma people safe!"
She tried to hold it out to her, but she was already gone. She sighed and threw the pouch in her satchel, knocking into clay pots and other various tools.
"Dat wo-man, eh Fleur? She a 'trang un, ain't she?"
LostHaven LostHaven Heavenchi Heavenchi

Finnegan Black

The corner of the room was beginning to fill and that meant less rations. Grumbling as a figure slithered between him and a woman whom he paid little attention to caused him to take a slight step to the opposite direction. His gaze finally began to wander over the others physical statures and while it wasn't everything, it sure would have been a bonus as not many were gaining in the muscular side.

At his observations he was snapped back to reality when the burgundy clothed woman came to Sarai an then to him, her words were humorous but Finnegan had a feeling she wasn't meaning it as a joke. Shaking her hand he nodded his head, only once before letting a small smirk pull at the edge of his mouth "Of course" with that she moved on her way and Finnegan threw his brawly man hands back over his chest.

After only afew moments she was tossing small sacks of coin, Finnegan did not hesitate to reach out and grasp what was thrown at him. As quick as Kito had distributed the coin she was out the tavern door. Glancing to Sarai he shrugged his shoulders "I don't need much, I can simply survive in animal form.. If you would prefer to leave your horse with Sypher at the blacksmith until we return I can substitute as your valiant steed" He smirked before heading for the door "Sarai I am taking Sypher over to Felix's blacksmith, then probably headed to the meeting point if you happen to need me, just whistle" Finnegan's keen hearing would make sure he heard her if anything were to come up before the group departed from town.

The fresh air hit Finnegan's face like a ton of bricks as the breeze was steady for the moment. Placing his index finger and thumb to his mouth he released a shrill whistle into the air and Sypher, the dark dappled stallion with a long jet black mane and tail came into view, tossing his large head at anyone who got to close to the large animal. Halting himself infront of Finnegan, his rider hauled himself up into the dark, black leather saddle, nudging his horse forward with his heels.

The ride through town was leisurely and calm, the sounds of bustling people were much more soothing then that of armor crashing against eachother. The blacksmith was an old friend to Finnegan and he knew Sypher would be safer here basically on a vacation while Finnegan went to slay monsters. Felix was delighted an surprised to see his old friend, however Finnegan made sure to use small talk and make the visit short. As usual, Felix was beyond willing to hold the stallion until Finnegan returned to the city. Waving a single hand to his friend as he walked away. Stepping off into an alley where no one would see, he let his body take the form of a large black stallion, its mane and tail long with even waves cascading down toward the ground. The stallions ears perked as he tossed his head, his forelock draped over a blue eye as he took off at a steady canter onto the city street, quickly making his way to the meeting point.

Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Heavenchi Heavenchi

So The new arrivals just kept on piling up. And they all seemed to be stranger than the next. First some voodoo woman with a giant snake (which Lucius still had eyes on), some overly-happy girl, a doctor, and now an armored woman and a man no less armored. To be fair, the duo was probably one of the most 'normal' bunch out of the people gathered. The weirdest was probably the bird.

Oh, right, the bird.

Emily realized it was still held captive by her hand, probably being squashed to death by an iron grip. Well, as close to an iron grip as Emily could possibly manage, which was absolutely nowhere close. She looked down to check on him and realized the bird's beak was wide open, gaping at the new woman who had arrived, completely speechless. And when he finally got words out of his mouth (beak), they didn't seem to please Emily at all.

"That there is one huge pair of bazongas," Lucius uttered in what Emily would only tell herself was utter shock. Clearly, it wasn't utter shock. Perhaps it was? She brought the raven in front of her face and gave him a stare, fiercely unwavering, and colder than death's touch. "Say that again?" She asked the bird in a voice that was eerily emotionless. Lucius gulped.

"That was a joke... yeah, a joke." He replied nervously.

"Ah. I'm not laughing. Or smiling."

"Yes, I see."

"I'm threatening to smile."

Immediately after, Emily's eyes narrowed, and her lips twisted into a smile so sweet and innocent it was simply diabolical. One one hand, her grin seemed so sweet and pure, yet the shadows her long, golden hair cast over her face made it seem so sinister Lucius could've sworn he had just stared the grim reaper right in the eye. He gulped.

"I wonder... How would raven taste battered and fried?" Her voice almost seemed like Emily was genuinely curious to the answer of her query.

"Raven meat would most definitely be of superior quality compared to fattened up farm chicken, right? Wild caught meat is always better. Ah, you can summon more ravens, right? Theoretically, isn't it that an infinite supply of meat?"

"That's not how it works..."

"Oh, that's just too bad. Well, I guess I have to be satisfied with trying it just once, then. I don't mind sharing a bit with everyone else... Let's see if the chef is willing to do me a favor, I wonder?"

The thought of getting eaten seemed to shake the raven to his very bone, and Lucius judged that shutting his beak and playing dead was the best way to go. So he silenced himself and remained motionless. Emily stared at the bird for ten seconds that seemed like an eternity, before she reverted to her signature poker-face. Sighing, she placed Lucius on her shoulder, yet even after returning to the comfort of the leather shoulder-guard, Lucius still remained still and dead as a rock. His deadness was only broken after Kito tossed a gold bag at Emily. Emily however chose to ignore the bag of gold flying at her, only realising that Kito had made a particularly bad throw, and it was headed straight for her face. However, as luck would have it, the bag narrowly flew past the right side of her head, and...

hit bullseye.

Lucius was flung right off Emily's shoulder, and both him and the bag of gold tumbled onto the ground. Emily looked down and bent over to pick up the gold. She left Lucius on the floor to be trampled over by other adventurers should his luck choose to condemn him today. He continued to play dead on the ground. The girl ignored Lucius entirely and looked over at Alvis, who had suggested formulating some form of strategy that didn't involve charging into monsters without any forethought and swinging weapons around until everything was dead.

"The notice didn't specify what we were fighting either. The jesters that put up the request probably don't know either. Maybe we end up getting devoured by a demon from the deepest abysses of hell?" Though Emily's suggestion was mostly a joke, her blank tone almost made her sound serious. For a moment, Emily considered introducing herself to the man, but the thought of having to introduce herself three times in the same day seemed to irritate her at the back of her mind. "Yes, Alvis. What would you suggest then? Almost everyone just left though."

baddervibes baddervibes

483b253de192d81c60dffc59cf307efb.jpg
Galen Colvyr
The smaller boy chuckled sheepishly at the bird's comment about his financial situation. "I made the salve myself, so the bandages were more expensive. Even so, some of the herbs in the salve weren't exactly cheap..." He jumped slightly at his name being called out. He looked to the person who it came from and saw a doll like lady. She seemed to recognise him, but even her introduction did little to help him recall who she was. He didn't forget a face often, so he doubted he had met her before.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Aurora. I'm not sure how you know me, but I'm honoured." He placed a hand on his chest and gave a slight bow. This woman ws clearly nobility with how easily she adressed Kito as well as her garments.

The young doctor was jostled slightly as new people surrounded the table. He held onto his satchel tightly, not wanting the fragile jars inside to get damaged. As one of the newcomers had stated, it was getting rather crowded. The two muscular and armor clad made him feel a bit claustrophobic with their bulk filling a lot of space. He did his best to listen carefully to Kito's instructions. Shortly afterwards, a small pouch was flung at him and jangled as he caught it. He peeked inside curiously. It really was two thousand gold pieces. That could keep his practice going for months. It was tempting to just pocket the money and go with this group with what he had. He shook his head. That would put the people he was working with at a disadvantage. He would need to stock up on bandages, herbs, and medication. He knew he wasn't much of a fighter, so he would make sure these people had a well prepared healer.

Galen noticed that the bird which was sitting on Emily's shoulder was now on the floor. The doctor quickly attatched the money pouch to his belt before leaning down to help the bird.
"Mr Raven, are you alright?" He held his hand out, watching the bird's reaction. If the raven didn't show any hostility, he would gently help the bird up so it was at least standing.
"I'm not sure how helpful making a plan at this moment would be." He stood and faced the few remaining members of the party. "As you both said, we don't know what we're going up against. Why not wait until we meet up with Miss Kito again and then we can ask her? I would assume she would have an idea of what lies ahead. Until then, just prepare for everything you can, I suppose." He offered a smile.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Alvis. I am Galen Colvyr."

LostHaven LostHaven baddervibes baddervibes B E A R B E A R

1540844559164.pngKuto Takeshi
As the rush of wind from everyone passing him made his long hair sway in the wind. Walking through Zorro it was crowded with adventures of all different types of builds, men and women. He even seen "kids" as what he calls midgets. Kuto left his horse on the outpost of the area hidden from sight, as for his hawk "Hakai" followed him from up above watching the area, the bird seemed to understand Kuto and his commands, such as when he tells it to scout to area. Kuto watched as everyone would walk by a specific poster and laughed at it.

"Who would ever be dumb enough to do this mission?"

"You didn't hear the commotion at the Tavern? A whole group of delinquents are in there. Even two knights man! One of the girls pet bird thawed out a guys freakin eye, could you believe it?!"

Kuto overheard the conversation and walked to the two well dressed men and looked at the poster. "Maybe it's to late for me to go, since they already had the meet up. Damn." Kuto said under his breath. Kuto noticed the two guys that were talking before him looked at him strangely hearing him muttering about it's to late.

"Trust me, you don't want to get involved son."

"Yeah man, even look at ya! Yer scrawny!"

"Right those monsters will thaw you out."

"You think so?" Kuto looked at the two with his blank face as they gulped and nodded. His stomach started making a weird sound he hasn't heard for years, did this mean... NO. He thought to himself as he placed his right hand over his stomach feeling it rumbling. Damn. The two guys laughed and gave Kuto some coins telling him to head towards the tavern anyway and get something to eat. Kuto looked at the coins then the men and shoved it in his pockets. His left hand was occupied over his shoulder carrying his supplies. Kuto has seen better days, he didn't look good compared to the people around him. Cuts all over from the constant battles and looked dirtied up. Anyone that looked into his Scarlet red eyes could see the emptiness in him, which is why the guys gave him some bucks for food. " May I ask you two where the tavern is located exactly?" The taller man pointed towards a direction.

"Over there pal, also.. Ask them to hit the showers why don't you. Fix yourself up." He gave him two more golds coins holding his nose walking off with his friend.

Kuto nodded as well as taking the charity shoving it in his pocket with the other coins gifted to him. "Seems this look I've taken is allowing commoners to give me some free kay." Kuto references money as "Kay". "Maybe I should cut my hair back down too, I've been out hunting for so long I've forgotten my appearance entirely." Kuto gripped the rope that tied his back to his hand tight and walked off towards the direction he was told to follow.

Sooner or later Kuto finally reached the Tavern seeing a drunk man fall out onto the steps to his feet. Kuto stepped on top of the man using him as an extra step walking towards the door. Looking at the door he seemed confused if this was the right spot, he's never been to places like this before. He's used to the smell of demonic creatures known as monsters coming at him. Not like he's no different then a demon at this point. Walking into the building it seemed different to him as it was loud and people either fighting, gambling, talking to the women, or drinking. His best decision was to walk to the bar tender and ask questions so he did so.

Mid way to his destination as a guy almost fell on him, but he dodged taking a step back watching the brute fall over.

"Why'd Ya not catch me hey? Have ya lost yer mind?!" The brute hiccupped and tried to stand but stumbled. "Goin to kick yer!" He couldn't finish sentence as he went for a swing on Kuto and missed to be sent flying towards the bar area as everyone drinking dropped their drinks in panic.

Kuto walked towards the counter that everyone sat at as they all backed up from Kuto. The bartender looked horrified as he gulped. Kuto placed the coins on the table. "Best thing you got to eat." He kept the two gold coins in his pocket waiting to use it in the nearest hair shop. The bartender took it scared out of his mind walking to the back.

[class=siawrapper]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
max-width: 1000px;
background: url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r4hewc8ecmlp0wp/Sia00b.jpg) repeat;
font-size: initial;
[/class]

[class=siasidel]
margin: auto;
flex: 1 0 250px;
max-width: 400px;
height: calc(100vh - 150px);
max-height: 800px;
min-height: 350px;
background: url(https://imgur.com/jZeuvpt.jpg) no-repeat top left;
background-size: 400px 800px;
overflow: hidden;
[/class]

[class=siasider]
margin: auto;
flex: 1 0 250px;
height: calc(100vh - 150px);
max-height: 800px;
min-height: 350px;]
[/class]
[class=siaWrap]
margin: 20px auto;
width: calc(100% - 40px);
min-width: 300px;
height: calc(100vh - 190px);
max-height: 760px;
[/class]
[class=siaContent]
padding-right: 30px;
width:100%;
height: calc(100vh - 190px);
max-height: 760px;
overflow-y: auto;
overflow-x: hidden;
[/class]

[class=siatextWrap]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
width: 100%;
[/class]
[class=siatextbox]
box-sizing: border-box;
padding: 25px 30px 50px;
background: #ffffff;
color: #666666;
font-size: calc(1.0em + .5px);
line-height: 1.2em;
text-align: justify;
[/class]
[class=siaheaderwrap]
margin-left: -10px;
width: 250px;
height: 50px;
line-height: 0;
text-align: left;
[/class]
[class=siagreycircle]
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: top;
width: 50px;
height: 50px;
border-radius: 25px;
background: #666666;
[/class]
[class=siatitlewrap]
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: top;
margin-left: 10px;
width: 150px;
[/class]
[class=siaheadertitle]
margin-top: 7px;
width: 500px;
height: 35px;
color: #6979C2;
font-size: 35px;
line-height: 0.7em;
letter-spacing: -2px;
font-style: italic;
[/class]
[class=siaheadercaption]
margin-top: -8px;
width: 500px;
height: 15px;
color: #999999;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 1.0em;
text-transform: uppercase;
[/class]

[div class=siawrapper]
[div class=siasidel]

[div class=siasider]
[div class=siaWrap]
[div class=siaContent]
[div class=siatextWrap]
[div class=siatextbox] [div class=siaheaderwrap]
[div class=siagreycircle][/div][div class=siatitlewrap]
[div class=siaheadertitle]Avel Eirwen[/div]
[div class=siaheadercaption]—one bye one, those we cherished...[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Dangerous, they had said. As he felt the wind hurtle past his outstretched wings, the Angel laughed lightly at those words. Not in ridicule, but out of fondness. It was dangerous, yes, but that was the exact reason for his joining this quest. He doubted many would spare the Barren House’s request more than just a glance. Even out of those who were attracted to the large sum of money, he estimated that no more than five would actually stake their claims on the job. After all, it was a fool’s mission. He just happened to be one of those fools. Well, duty had played a part, considering the Myera House’s alliance with the Barren House. They just hadn’t expected their own soon-to-be head to snatch up the job. He honestly wasn’t sure if his abilities were adequate for the mission, but as they said, a man who has already died once does not fear dying twice.

Most importantly, it was something that “Avel” would do without an ounce of hesitation.

Musing but not distracted, a certain crimson- no, burgundy clad figure caught his eye. Despite his altitude and distance from said person, his sharp eyes could make out just enough details to quickly recognize her identity. Kito Flaz’in Burgundy, if that particular shade of red weren’t obvious enough. He doubted any other member of the Burgundies would be taking a saunter around these parts.

Having decided to meet with the knight sooner rather than later, he made a steep dive before cushioning his landing as to not disturb the flora and fauna nearby. The tapping of boots sounded softly off of the cobblestone path followed by a chorus of rustling cloth as his wings retracted. Then, a light cough.

“Good morning, Miss Kito. It’s been a while—a decade and a half, perhaps?” Avel, unsure of how to address the noblewoman, spoke with a fairly polite tone. On the other hand, gazing at the still somewhat familiar figure of the Burgundy’s daughter before him filled him with a sense of nostalgia. They had met several times prior to her leaving for the knighthood, and Avel—the real one—had considered her a friend. It had been during the time when things were still simple: back when Kayne was just another strange face within the house, and back when he was the follower and not the followed.

Snapping out of his reverie as soon as he had gotten his head in the clouds, Avel quickly went down to business. “Ah, that’s right. The poster. What’s the headcount for this job?” He didn’t have any doubts that there would be one or two brave—or perhaps very stupid—souls at the very least, but it was always nice to know some numbers. Whether or not the assembled group looked promising, however, was something that he preferred to scope out with his own eyes.

As for the question hosting his greatest curiosity…

“Were there any Normal humans?” It was a question obviously asked of his own interest rather than formalities. For dangerous extermination job requests such as this one, those blessed by the gods were the prevalent force, yet there would, on occasion, be the ordinary human fighting in their midst. On one hand, he would worry if they were a fool, on the other, it would be a sight to behold if they held true strength built up by just their natural talents and effort.

He just hoped that it hadn’t been too presumptuous of him to ask.

[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

— code by Nano Nano

[/div]

Last edited:
Alvis

Location: Ravenous Tavern | Interacting with: KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune LostHaven LostHaven | Mentions: N/A

"I-I would suggest not thinking so grimly I suppose, Miss." Alvis said, giving the blonde woman an odd look at her suddenly dark comment. His eyes traveled just beyond her to the doctor gently trying to assist the raven back on it's feet: grimacing as the the bird dramatically twitched a talon and the doctor lifted his head up to Alvis.

"A, uh, valid point." He nodded. To his credit, the doctor was right to suggest meeting with Kito later, but Alvis couldn't help but feel a bit inconvenienced. If they were going to go out and buy supplies for the job, then would they not need to know what the job even is? All they knew so far is that it was a lot of land filled with a lot of monsters and that was really no help to them. He would have to think as they shopped.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mister Colvyr." Alvis smiled, the doctor was a pleasant spirit at the very least.
"And I do agree. Perhaps it would be best for us to consult Lady Burgundy about the matter. I suppose we shall just have to shop...generally prepared: health potions and the like." He nodded, getting up from his seat and starting to make his way past the group before stopping in front of the grim woman and her raven.
"Ah, and Miss I don't believe I caught your name...or you bird's name for that matter?"
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Aurora Alice Villeneuve
  • 7Kqn6bH.jpg

LITTLE ALICE
LocationTavern-ish
CompanyUhm... a lot people.
MoodA lil uncomfortable
ActionsTrying to survive the crowd
Tags Gohan510 Gohan510
More and more people had flooded into the tavern, goodness sake, this tavern is getting hotter and hotter with more people coming in. Aurora wasn't all too comfortable compared to how she felt from earlier. Everyone had quite the exotic personality, each contrasting against each other. Voices and more voices flooded throughout the tavern, it was just getting a little harder to hear others around her speak. Aurora placed a hand upon the forest emerald green gem around her neck, rubbing the stone with her gloved hands as she bit down onto her bottom lips out of bad habits. In all honesty, being here was getting harder to breathe with that many people, how can people do this? Well... it might just because of how she wasn't exposed to such scenery previously, but was it really just because of that? Oh she doesn't know, she wasn't too sure either. "Oh this is going to be pretty lively... Ahah.." The noble had said to no one in particular. It seems like everyone was conversing perfectly fine with each other, which was a good thing, nobody was going to be that one person who acts all "emotionless" and all that. Don't worry, Aurora actually has no idea of what she is speaking about at the very moment.

It seems like Kito had kindly offered each and every one of them 2,000 pieces of gold, at first this noble kinda had to let the bag of gold dance around in her hands as she didn't expect it coming for her before finally getting a firm grip onto the sack of currency. Was this really how much they received? Was this actually count as a lot? Aurora couldn't tell but looking over to see other people's reaction to the sack of gold, it seems like it was labeled as a lot. Alice felt like there was a lot of weight that was pressuring her heart, it didn't feel all too great. Why? It was because that Aurora didn't know that this would mean so much to others, due to her being a noble, she didn't experience any cruelty from society. Alice rubs the bag before nodding her head at what the female in burgundy had said -- in one hour, meet over at Ada's Park. "Ada's park in 1 hour, okay, got it..." Again, speaking to no one in particular, the blonde female looked over at everyone, it seems like they were all too busy talking to each other. This should be the perfect moment for her to go right? Reaching into her pocket, she pulls out a designed rose gold pocket watch -- popping it open, she had to check the time before nodding her head. 1 hour, so 60 minutes. That's plenty of time for her to gather what she needs, in all honesty, Aurora didn't need much for this little adventure they're going to have. Oh let her be, she knows this shouldn't be count as a "little" adventure but it just sounds more... positive and happy in someways.

The noble had slowly squeeze and gently pushing herself through the crowds, trying to get to the front door before she had heard some glass shattering. Multiple of things shattering, gasps and then a loud thud was sounded. What is it this time? Goodness sake, this tavern was a lot hectic than she can imagine in a place. Her bright oceanic crystal blue eyes seems to have caught a rather drunk man now laying unconsciously by the bar area. "Oh my dear." That was all the mistress of the Villeneuve household could manage to say before picking up her dress a bit before rushing over to the unconscious male, Aurora had to make sure that this man was still alive. Goodness, thankfully he was still alive but he was just unconscious from the impact, "Help him onto a chair or something, please." Aurora had said to the people around and they seem to have complied with her request rather quickly, was it because they knew who she was? Or was it because they were just nice enough to help her? She would help but she was... a little too weak to do anything without having to make things even worse for him. Since the male was unconscious without any sort of injury, the female was rather relieved but she was still a little bit worried.

Aurora seems to have picked up the ends of her dress once again before walking over to the bartender, but it seems as if he was being occupied by another male. The male seems to have dark long onyx black hair and piercing red ruby eyes that seems rather.. dull. Although something seemed off when the bartender and Kuto were conversing, it seems as if the worker was terrified of him. It was at that moment that Alice had figured out that it was Kuto who had knocked the male unconscious, oh dear... Watching the bartender going off to the back to attend to Kuto's order and returning back with what he had requested, the noble piped up -- "Uhm... could you please give him a glass of water when he wakes up?" The noble had requested the bartender before handing him a couple of gold pieces. Seeing that the bartender had agreed to it, the blonde short female had thanked the bartender. "Excuse me, sir? May I ask you why did you uhm... knock the other man unconscious?" The young noble had questioned Kuto by gently tapping on his shoulder, she was asking for out of curiosity and just needing to know the reason. At first, her mind wasn't in the right place as she hadn't noticed that this male was littered with cuts, scratches, bruises, just minor injuries. "Oh goodness, are you okay?"

What even happened to this male? Littered in cuts and bruises, covered in mud and dirt, it's like this male had walked through a battlefield and just survived with minor scratches! "Could you please come and follow me? We have to at least get those cuts cleaned or else you might get a nasty infection." Aurora said before leading Kuto right out of the tavern -- man, "fresh" air. It wasn't as crowded and it wasn't as loud as soon as the door closes. But she didn't have that much time to waste, the noble walks over to Solaris and reaches into her satchel that was attached to the horse's saddle -- scavenging for a jar of disinfect, cotton, and some mixed herb paste. Technically, she didn't even give this tall male a chance to speak or even a choice as she had kinda forced the male to sit down on the bench that was conveniently placed near them. "This might just sting a little." Why was everyone getting injured around here? Goodness, it's like they are just wandering around and crashing into sharp objects, then act like nothing has happened. What a day, right? The noble started to disinfect all of the cuts and injuries she could see, even double and triple checked that she didn't miss any cuts before applying some medication upon most of the bigger cuts.

"There all taken care of -- wait, are you here for the mission too?" Since it seems like everyone that enters the tavern was all just looking for Miss Kito for the mission, it was just kind of natural for Rora to just question if he was also there for that. She picked up everything once again before placing it into her satchel while blinking her eyes, "If you are, you have about 1 hour to get all the supplies you need before heading over to Ada's Park to meet up with Miss Kito." Alice had said before tilting her head to the side and looking over to her satchel once again, "Here, take it, this is from Miss Kito. You can use it to buy whatever you need before heading over." The noble had told the male before tossing her bag of coins towards the male, was it really her's? Kito had given everyone a bag of 2,000 gold pieces and this female seems to be capable of getting all she need without any of the gold pieces. So she might as well give it someone who was probably going to join them for this mission, besides it seems like he had been through a lot. "Ah! Where are my manners... again... My name is Aurora, Aurora Alice Villeneuve." The noble had introduced herself, picking up the sides of her dress to give a small bow. Out of habit and because it was just how she was raised, she was raised to be polite and just well-mannered in general.

ATTACH]
02DFC9D3-A662-47FA-B9CD-E2F3BB00B937.jpeg
B E A R B E A R
Kuto Takeshi

The bartender finally reach Kuto giving him two drum sticks, Kuto picked one up taking a giant bite out of it chomping the meat down with his teeth. Kuto could hear people having talks over him, as the people who sat there before him walked away letting him eat like the monster he was. Kuto's hair dropped down to the bottom of his back. He hasn't been taking care of his self lately he thought. While he ate a distant innocent voice could be heard.

"Excuse me, sir? May I ask you why did you uhm... knock the other man unconscious?"

Kuto looked up the girl and tilted his head. He was going to open his mouth until she insisted him to follow him. To be honest she was just a typical noble. Kuto never really had a good history with noble families since he's a outsider. Kuto have always been judged or attacked because of it. Once they walked out of the building he was directed to a bench as he was forcefully sat down. He looked at her confused on why she was helping him, then the stings came. Why is she being so nice to someone like me, but not the guy I knocked out? He thought to himself over and over on why she was being so nice to him especially since he looked so raggedy. Once she finished he could feel the change of the pain disappearing from her finally being done with the whole process. Now that he thinks about it, he left the meat! Kuto was about to get up until she asked an interesting question.

"Yeah I am here for the mission actually."

Then he was given more charity, for what though he didn't understand. He didn't need supplies, but he could use this money to get a cut before the mission though he didn't want the girl to just leave since he isn't familiar with this area.

"Do you mind if you show me around? I don't really know where Ada park is exactly. I'm usually outside of the royalty "realm" so this new to me. I live on the battlefield with those monsters."

He nodded to her and got up he wasn't used to the skirt lifting and such so he mimicked her by picking his coat up in the same gesture and made a small bow.

"Kuto Takeshi, nice to meet you."

Kuto then looked at her confused.

"Did I do that right? Actually what even is this, mom used to wear something not as puffy as this."

Kuto looked down at the girl grabbing his hair pulling it over his shoulder so she could see its length.

"You have scissors? Maybe you can help me out and cut it off for free?"

Last edited:
Aurora Alice Villeneuve
  • 7Kqn6bH.jpg

LITTLE ALICE
LocationTavern-ish?
CompanyKuto
MoodMaybe concerned?
ActionsDebating on the scissors
Tags Gohan510 Gohan510
Oh, so Aurora's guess wasn't incorrect as it seems like it is about the mission. Goodness sake, everyone is here for the mission. Although it seems like everyone that is going to be attending was pretty strong. The noble couldn't help but to chuckle quietly at the thought before shaking her head, clearing her thoughts away from her mind. "I do wish you good luck on this mission." She had said -- soon her mind was struck by the very same question that she had asked from earlier. The noble turns her head back over to Kuto, "You still haven't answered me why you've done that to the poor man... Thankfully he wasn't injured in anyway, just knocked out..." Of course, the golden blonde female just quietly whispers that last part while stroking her horse by the neck. A little bit surprised by the request that Kuto had announced -- Alice was already adjusting the saddle upon Solaris and adjusting his reins, just double checking but she had stopped what she was doing after hearing him asking for her to show him around.

Reaching into her pockets, pulling out her pocket watch and checks the time. "Hm... Yeah! That's completely fine, I can show you around." Although she was a little bit more curious as to why the male had been staying by the battlefield. Furrowing her brows, just as soon as she was about to ask the male about it, Aurora stopped herself as she had heard the male speaking once again. "It's nice to meet you too, Kuto." The head of the Villeneuve estate had replied with a smile. Soon she had watched Kuto who copied her movement, she couldn't help but to giggle from his movement and again when she had heard his next comment. "It only looks poofy because of the ruffles on the back." Aurora had said, her dress really wasn't that poofy as the male had said it was. It looks even more puffy if the wind starts blowing and the ruffles would just push the dress as if it would puff up even more.

"Uhm.. scissors?" Alice had repeated before opening up the satchel once again before searching through it, she might actually have a pair of scissors in this bag. Why? Well, she sometimes to go look for herbs and there are times where she would need to cut something. Actually, Rora has a pair of scissors and a knife in that bag of her's. There's also sometimes just random objects in that bag of her's. "Ah yeah, I have scissors." She held onto the blades and pointed the handle towards the male, although she kind of stopped as soon as she processed the rest of his statement. "You want me to help you to cut your hair? I'm not too sure it'll end well for that part. Are you sure?" This noble didn't want to mess something up and have Kuto to be mad at her for something like, the shorter female seems to have slowly lowers down the pair of scissors while looking at how long the male's hair was.

It was definitely long and she wasn't sure if her hair was even that long, sure, Aurora has it in a bun but she was almost one hundred percent sure that her hair wasn't that long. Alice soon raised her hands to tighten up the red ribbon upon her hairstyle, she didn't want it to just slip out and have her hair loose all around. So after looking at the locks of onyx black, she just felt as if she needed to correct the ribbon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back