• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Didn't Kill Him

A group of seven friends are out partying one night, but only six of them come back. 

The town of Shoestock is a quiet town. A town where quite literally nothing ever happens, except for the Chair parties. Chair parties happen deep in the woods every weekend.

The rumor goes that chair parties started 20 years ago where an almost revolt happened with the teenagers of the town. Apparently they were so bored that one Saturday afternoon everyone stole a chair from their house just to burn. Then the next Saturday, they did the same thing. The next Saturday they didnt burn any chairs but everyone was still there, hanging out. The name Chair parties caught on and so began the Saturday tradition.

Well this Saturday wasn't like the other Saturdays, this Saturday was the first one of the summer. During winter the parties are a bit more lowkey, due to school, not everyone goes. But the first one during the summer? Usually the best party if the year, though the last one of summer is a close runner up.

Seven friends are known throughout the town as parents would say....trouble makers. Bad news. Not that they had ever done anything awful, just petty things : hanging out in the abandoned side of town, throwing parties that last until ungodly hours, a little graffiti here and there, but nothing distasteful, a lot of it was art. The adults and authority figures just didnt like their attitude. They're known to be irrseperable, always by each others sides. Sure they fight, but they always makeup, they're a family.

So when Blake Archer's body is found at the entrance of the woods on Sunday morning, the logical people to turn to would be his friends. But his friends all claim that they all left the party together on Saturday, even Blake. They claim that they don't know how he got there, his body beaten and strangled to death. 

But did one of them kill him? The town sheriff, and just about everyone else, is convinced that his friends were to blame. They set out to prove their innocence and find the person that actually did this.

**If someone wants to be the friend that killed him, you can, but I also have another idea.**

could I have my guy be the person who kills Blake Archer? And if so, can you make a CS for Blake as well so we have more to go off as to why this would happen?

I hate to say this, but this rp died a while ago, and i have no idea why

Users who are viewing this thread

Back