• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We aren't all Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Shog

The Infinite Being
Please talk openly here. I will be more than happy to address any and all questions and suggestions are welcome.

So whenever the story takes place should she still be in prison? Or should I just have her under probation?

So whenever the story takes place should she still be in prison? Or should I just have her under probation?
The way I see it, you probably wouldn't have been convicted. Research on the exact effects of low frequency sound on the human body has been monumentally unhelpful, so I'm going to fall under the assumption that she probably wouldn't be convicted. The circumstances may be suspicious enough for her to get fired, but from the outside it probably just looked like he had a heart attack. I suspect you really want this to be part of your character, so how about they're under some sort of observation? Kind of like a preemptive probation. If you don't like this we can try and work something else out.

For sure. I could have Corgi contact the others and sorta bring them together under the premise of helping them to master their abilities in the safe environment of his laboratory. Shog Shog Chiryoshi Chiryoshi

Professor corgi's lab is located pretty far inland. Build into the northern california mountains it would be a pretty long ways away. At least 45minutes to an hour. Well off the main roads. Youd go through at least 7 miles of unmarked roads before arriving at the mouth of a large cave. Another 4 mile hike into the cave itself before you meet the entrance. However if you are in Isaacs position and have already been there, you have access to the emergency Supply bay which opens on the other side of the mountain (the closer side) and has access for vehicles.

The lab itself is huge. Roughly the size of a small town. It has a variety of "test chambers." which are essentially fortified rooms meant to contain and test the ridiculous contraptions he builds. There is a living area near the supply bay equipped to house a staff of 30. There is also a gym, theatre, and laundromat. Corgi has all of these opperated by Abigail his lab computer.

Okay thats a long way. Esme will probably arrive last as she needs to stock up on food first...that is if she doesn't get lost.

Okay thats a long way. Esme will probably arrive last as she needs to stock up on food first...that is if she doesn't get lost.
Yes indeed also the cave is pretty confusing. However Corgi has given a map and very detailed instructions. If they are remembered and followed the entire trip should be about 3-3 1/2 hours for a normal human with no movement enhancements.

Yes indeed also the cave is pretty confusing. However Corgi has given a map and very detailed instructions. If they are remembered and followed the entire trip should be about 3-3 1/2 hours for a normal human with no movement enhancements.

Yes! A map! I'll just get Esme to received the map via email?

Yes! A map! I'll just get Esme to received the map via email?
Perfection. The map also had a doodle of a corgi in the corner but it wouldnt be known as to why. The email was apparently sent By Frank Niantic. (A name Esme would know of if she was in any scientific field or payed attention in highschool.)

Perfection. The map also had a doodle of a corgi in the corner but it wouldnt be known as to why. The email was apparently sent By Frank Niantic. (A name Esme would know of if she was in any scientific field or payed attention in highschool.)
Great! I'll work on my first post then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back