• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Are The Underground Militia

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

A very realistic RP about a small and very, very improvised militia fighting in a fictional war that would have taken place in the mid 90's. As this is a very realistic RP, I'll need you to have a decent-enough knowledge of weaponry, if not, you can still join and you can ask me for any info on anything. Post length is just a minimum of 3 sentences, but I would suggest they are really detailed sentences.

And remember,

Glory to Kalostave.

dannesegenflaggacomplete.png

Ok, I'll make the thread later tonight. Church is calling.

Ok, here's the Thread, I would like for everyone to read the overview before the Character Page.

Well, I was about to remind everyone that hey are from a nation which (in my mind) is similar to Germany/Switzerland/Belgium. But I think I'll just let people choose whatever name they want.

Well if that's your vision that you had in mind then you should enforce it. But yeah I'll make my character German/Swiss/whatever people from Belgium are called :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back