• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings We are not all as we seem (Rp)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s currently a cold stormy day. The snow is spitting down all around them sticking to the already six inches of snow from the previous night. The residents of this town are use to this by now however something seems off in the air. It’s setting the creatures on edge, making the humans jumpy, and forcing the hunters to be more cautious.

Kota wandered the streets, seeimg pleased by the snow. of course, she knew what snow was, it was common around here. but that was why she liked this little town so much. it was kind to her, and the snow reminded her of her first home, long destroyed. she hadn't yet noticed the odd feeling in the air, waving to people excitedly. her wings were bound up under her shirt, just like usual, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from greeting a passerby or two.

"hey, neighbor. off to work?" she was clearly trying to have a friendly convorsation.

Rebecca trudged through the snow- one of the good things about having an apartment three blocks from the restaurant was the fact that she could save on gas money, but it was times like this the undead swore she'd learn to drive one of these days. She wore a glamour that would make her appear normal to the humans, but any supernatural being would be immune to it. Spotting Kota, she nodded to the always excitable fairy.

"Yeah, but I don't expect much of a breakfast crowd. Hey, means you get served faster if you want to come..."

Kota looked at Rebecca, nodding as the undead spoke. "oh, of course. it's freezing out. makes my socks all wet for hours." she shook out her hair, wishing she could do the same to her concealed wings. at least she knew she was talking to someone who would understand, at least. "I wish I could fly above this. the cold's great on your cheeks, but not on your feets. you know what I Mean?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back