• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other We Are All in Grave Danger

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear wonderful moderators and admins of RpNation,
There is an issue I have been meaning to press for many months now. One that I simply have not brought up, and I fear it is of great worry. Worlds may be shattered by this fatal error I've discovered amongst your vast lands of roleplay and discussion. Servers may be crashed. Towns burned. Souls sent to damnation. Coffees spilled. So I find it of the utmost importance to finally let you see your wrongdoing. It is for the good of all of us. For the good of all our fictional worlds and characters, spanning many universes and multiverses.

YGtSvuR.png

"building" should only have one L.

I hope this is resolved.

- Your grammar Nazi in disguise,
Daisie

Oh. Lol.

I shall prepare the final rites in an attempt to save our reality.

Dons standard magical attire

Prepares the staff chan blessed chalk

Draws a magic circle with the seal of RpNation

Ahem...

I SUMMON The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

*gasps in horror*

Oh noes! Dearest of Daisie Daisie s, thank you for bringing this to our attention! It shall be rectified posthaste!

Daisie, that was terrific! I hereby raise your Awesome to 101%!

No, really. That was very funny! Thanks for posting that! =)

Daisie, that was terrific! I hereby raise your Awesome to 101%!

No, really. That was very funny! Thanks for posting that! =)
LEVEL UP

In all seriousness, I'm glad you had a laugh, lol. Why be normal... When you can not?

Why be normal... When you can not?

The motto of my very life! You say more than you realize, silly person!

And I can call you that because I just saw you raised your Awesome to 101%! Daisie, you are good people, lady! *BIG HUGS* 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back