• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Watership Down RP (The unneeded one @Fiisky!)

Fiver.bright.eyes

Hi, I am aiming to create a group to do some RP of Watership down. I am happy with O/C's and canon characters. I am fairly new to RPnation so it won't be perfect. Would be nice to get even M/F spread for sake of keeping things kinda realistic.

Hi, I am aiming to create a group to do some RP of Watership down. I am happy with O/C's and canon characters. I am fairly new to RPnation so it won't be perfect. Would be nice to get even M/F spread for sake of keeping things kinda realistic.

(Edit) it does not matter how much knowledge of the story you have, everyone's welcome!

Heey! There was this other member, I think their name was Obnoxious, did a post about a Watership Down RP too, and you answered on that one, right?
Is this post associated? Either way, I’d like to join! ^^

Yeah, I had the idea since watching the Netflix WSD, but as a new user I needed some sort of example! Anyways, your welcome to join, just hop on down to "Forums > Fandom > Watership Down Fun (RP) where you will find a basic set of scene. In there post your chosen character or OC, and you are all set!

Yeah, I had the idea since watching the Netflix WSD, but as a new user I needed some sort of example! Anyways, your welcome to join, just hop on down to "Forums > Fandom > Watership Down Fun (RP) where you will find a basic set of scene. In there post your chosen character or OC, and you are all set!

I watched the Netflix Series today and I instantly wanted to roleplay. :3
Good that you made this post then.

5 star media work there! I immediately bought both the books after watching! It's currently pretty late at night for me so from me it's Vao léao hraeth, frithaes, kothen - rah latent zayn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back