• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Watches, Demons and Fairies oh my!

magicak

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, my name is Espy and I'm a 23-year-old female on EST I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now, and I LOVE longer posts. Now let's get right down to it.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- Over 18, nothing personal to minors but I just don't feel comfortable rping with them.

- Longer post. at least one paragraph would be great! though the more the better! I personally have written up page-long posts when I get really into an rp.

- OOC talk would be very nice. I like to talk about what we both want to happen in the rp and to really form a story and plot together.

- I would like someone who could post more than once a week. Personally, I can post about once a day if not more. I work full time, though I'm free after work for some RP fun!

- I personally like to play a female as my main for this rp. I enjoy Romance(FxM for my main), but I don't need it. I'm just as happy with some friendship and a lot of world-building and plot. Romance is more of a side has to the main plot. I'm very LGTBQ+ friendly as a whole though.

- I like to keep rps to PMs on this site, with a separate pm for plotting and OOC talk.

The RP itself:

For the to rp I have an original world setting in mind that can get into a bit of a darker fantasy
The world itself is still a bit vague and I'm really looking for someone who would be interested in dropping some characters in it and expanding the world as we go.
I am open to most plot ideas you might have as well as having a few of my own. Please feel free to ask me any questions and just overall talk about the rp!
~ Here is a link to a sheet with the outline of the world ~

~Have a nice day!~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back