• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wasteland Riders OOC / The Community.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If proud is out someone else wanted in and they could take the power and jump in next

You mean yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy ? Yeah, sent em to you, they seemed interested, but I told em to message you in advance when a spot opens

Should we wait? Or go ahead and give em a spot

proudnoodle proudnoodle the community calls your spot into question.
If you have gotten bored and decided to drop please let me or the community know.

Of course if you have a lot on your plate the community would understand and not belittle you openly for dropping

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy I think the spot is yours.
Feel free to make a character and give them one of the powers I mentioned or super speed

For anyone else have a browse of this as it may be your thing

A, from where would I start?
Looking over the sheet id like to suggest you take the speed power from noodle cause im not coming up with decent flaws for being a explosion man.

We can retcon that it was noir man who got caught instead of gizmo and you can just say you jumped off with the rest

Sorry I've kinda ghosted, I've been busy a lot with college and I haven't actually gotten any notifications in forever from RPN so I didn't even know if this was still going, I'll try to post soon

Sorry I've kinda ghosted, I've been busy a lot with college and I haven't actually gotten any notifications in forever from RPN so I didn't even know if this was still going, I'll try to post soon
I think it ded. No ones fault overall, if you like my plots however I suggest getting into one of the newer ones I'm making

I wanna give it a bit before ruling out that it’s dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back