• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wasteland Riders OOC / The Community.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
To a degree aha

I feel "The Community" is my way of saying if people drop an whatnot I can claim all of the players in the rp and by extension RPN will view you as weak

Sall good. I'll only start auctioning off spots when players get desperate

I'm happy at least half our cast can bond over a calming cigarette as they come to terms with having identical metal feet

On that note, are our feet all the same size? Will we ever get our real feet back?
Generally the same robot feet on erryone as they go hand in hand with the hoverboards Finnibus is so proud of.

As for real feet? Maybe. Time will tell

Equality for ALL. Gizmo finna be trudging a mile behind the group with those mens size US 10.5 robo feet on her small body (though I am open to the concept of Eagle Bang trotting around with dainty size 4 tootsies)

Maybe if they get good with Finnibus they can get suitable tootsies

Judge me all you like RPN community, I could care less.

This is gonna be really exciting, haven’t done a post-apocalyptic RP in a while, but I’m glad to be apart of that genre again

I've told everyone whose posted a sheet their power right?

Once all the sheets are dusted the rp will start in the blimp with everyone being let out for walking practice before being kicked out with a parachute and flying skateboard each

Put your power in the cs aha

that said if you care in game how the vials work let me know so I can prepare some science babble for finnibus to spew.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back