• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

"Track seems fun" Regan said. She always thought sports were kinda cool but she would never join any. She ran a hand through her hair and stifled a small yawn. "Do you come to school this early every morning?"

''Ah, thought so.'' She leaned against a locker, yawning slightly. ''It's a pretty big place, but you get used to it at some point. You don't really get used to the actual people here, though..''

''Woah, really? Guess you'll already be used to it, then.'' Syo responded, with a laugh. ''I came from a really tiny school in England, so when I came here it took aaaages to get used to it.''

Zori chuckled, hearing Syo. He glanced at Eliza and nodded. "The people here are absolutely crazy. That part of this doesn't stop at all."

He looked back over at Regan and nodded. "It's very fun if you decide to ignore the grueling pain you have to go through." He said with a small chuckle before nodding once more. "Yeah, I come early everyday to practice. Helps me out a lot."

Eliza stopped, searched her backpack, and brought out a white sheet of paper. "Could you help me find my locker?" She asked. "It's 1495."

''Yeah. I mean, there's your fair share of normal people, but there's..also the aforementioned crazy people. You shoulda been there yesterday.'' When asked about the lockers, she nodded. ''Yeah, sure. Did you say it was 1495? Then it'll probably be somewhere in the Science hubs, I think.'' She began walking in that direction. ''But yeah. Normal school, weird people.''

Regan chuckled a bit as she listened on in the conversation then turned back towards Zori. "I come here early every morning and I still don't get used to it." She yawned again as she opened her bag and looked through it for her earplugs. She knew she threw it in there somewhere. "So what class do you have first?" she asked while still looking for her earplugs.

"English is my first class." Zori said, watching Regan go through her bag. "Not exactly the subject I want to start my day off with but hey, at least I'm getting it out of the way." He said with a small chuckle. He leaned against a locker, his eyes scanning the hall as he noticed a few of them walking inside the school. "You? If I'm correct, I believe you had the same class as me? Or was that just the class after?"

''Heh, maybe it's just a thing for larger schools. At my old one we had this one guy who threw a chair at his mate once, but that was pretty much it.'' She paused. ''..It was actually kinda cool, 'cause he dodged it like THIS-'' She made a dramatic pose, and sent herself flying into the lockers beside her. ''Ouch, ouch, ouch..Found your locker.''

"No I have the same class as you" Regan mumbled, still digging through her bag. "Found it!" She pulled them out then laughed, blushing a bit at her own excitement just for earplugs. "Sorry." She zipped up her bag again then looked up at Zori. "I think we have mostly the same classes."

''Yeah, I'm good..'' She pulled herself up slowly, wincing slightly. ''That would not be the first time I've done that..''

Alex pulled into the parkinglot, Rennie clinging to his arm. They walked up to school, opening the doors. Walking in just in time to see Syo throw herself into the lockers, Rennie snorted a laugh. Alex looked to Syo, then to Eliza. He ran his fingers through his coal black hair, his deep mysterious eyes examine Syo and Eliza slowly. "Hey have you seen Solana, I-" Rennie grunted, "forget her Alex, she's old news!" Alex sighed, Rennie was truly hogging Alex's attention. "My mother wants you to come over for dinner tonight. " Alex shook his head slightly. The pair walks past the girls, Alex'stood face flushed slightly.

Zori chuckled lightly at the girl seeing how giddy she had been. "It's alright, really." He said with a small smile. "Everyone gets excited over something. It's nice to be excited for something then have nothing to get happy over." He teased her, pushing her lightly. He noticed more students filing in. He wondered where his group of friends were. They were most likely hanging out in the usual athlete spot but he found that he didn't really want to hang out with them. Regan was pretty cool.

Solana finally arrived at the school, stepping off the bus with a small smile on her face. She breathed in happy. Another beautiful day. Fixing her strap of her purse she walked inside. Her thoughts drifted towards yesterday and her small ice cream get together with Alex. She had truly had fun with the guy. She'd forgotten to tell him about it that night when he dropped her off and would be sure to tell him in their first class. She saw Regan and Zori and walked over to them. "Good morning!" She greeted.

''Solana? Nah, not yet. She'll probably be here soo-'' She was then cut off by Rennie. ''..N.'' Syo didn't get irritated at people easily, but getting cut off was one way to do it.

(I probably need to go now, it's getting late. Bye guys!)

Rennie slipped into the girls bathroom, tailed by a few other cheerleaders. Alex made his way back to Syo, "I swear.. she never stops talking." He rubs his temples gently, sighing heavily. "Sorry about her.. Cheerleaders.."

Regan laughed a bit then watched as a group of athletes walked in, followed by a bunch of cheerleaders. It sort of irritated her how the cheerleaders would follow them anywhere. "I'm guessing your friends are wondering where you are..." she said to Zori, a bit surprised that he was still talking to her anyway. Regan turned her head and saw Solana walk up to them. "Morning" she said with a smile. "So how was your ice cream yesterday with Alex?"

Zori blinked, looking over when he saw some of his friends walking in together. They always liked to carpool since they all lived so close to one another. Zori happened to be on the other side of the town and couldn't really participate in those events. Not that he minded. He liked having his own car and driving by himself. It let him think.

He smiled, waving at them and shouting a small hey when they called over to greet him before walking off to their usual spot.

"Well now they know." He said with a small grin before seeing Solana. Zori had known Solana since they were young children. "Hey Sol."

Solana grinned at the both of them before looking at Regan. She blushed a bit, a small smile coming to her face as she flashbacks to the time spent with Alex. "It was fun... I had a great time." She said softly, her smile widening as she looked at Regan. "He's really a nice guy when that Rennie girl isn't around him. He's sweet too..." She said, looking at the floor to hide her blush.

Kassidy walked into school, she ruffled her hair slightly. She wore tight red skinny jeans that clung to her body like another set of skin, and a loose black tank top with a unbuttoned dark red overcoat. She walked down the hall, her black sudden purse around her shoulder. She turned the corner and saw Zori, Solana, and Regan. She smiled at Zori sweetly, and then to Regan and Solana. They seemed busy, and she didn't feel like being nosy. She was a cheerleader, but nothing like Rennie.

Alex sighed , "I'm going to go off looking for Solana." He waved a small godbye to Eliza and Syo, before walking down the hall looking for Solana.

Regan smiled as Solana continued to blush. "Aw, that's nice. Glad you had fun." For some odd reason, Regan was happy that Solana had a great time with Alex. "Wait, is Rennie that annoying cheerleader always clinging onto him?" Regan asked, scrunching up her nose a bit. She turned her head and saw Alex walking down the hall. "Speaking of...there goes Alex down there." She nods her head towards that direction.

Alex glances you from his phone, his dark mysterious eyes meeting Regan's, then he looked to Solana. He smiled, his cheeks flushed lightly. He slipped his phone into his pocket, and fidgeted with his keys in his pants pocket. "Hey." He said to no one in particular as he approached the group.

Zori smiled back at Kassidy, giving her a small wave before turning back to Regan and Solana.

Solana nodded her head. "Yeah she's the one and only cheerleader that is with him. It makes me... I don't know. Nervous? Makes me wonder if they really are a couple. I'm... I'm not a home wrecker. Not at all. I don't wish to be the one to break them up..." Solana said softly before looking down where Regan had pointed. She stiffened in surprise and turned away when he walked over to the group.

Zori saw Alex and shut his mouth, having wanted to say something but for now it was too late. "What's up man." He greeted Alex, giving him a nod.

"Good morning Alex." Solana said with a small smile, glancing at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back