• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

''Um..'' Syo thought over it for a while. ''Yes.. and also no. Like, I'm excited, but I'm also weirdly sad about it.'' She sighed, grinning. ''As weird as this place was, I'm gonna miss it.''

Last edited by a moderator:
"I won't miss a damn thing about this place." Solana muttered, frowning slightly out the window. "Everything was way too crazy out here with way too many idiots running around. The Hell Week just made it worse. I know New York doesn't exactly have the best rep but hell- Anything is fine with me when it comes to getting out of here."

"I'm excited to go. A bit nervous. New York is actually where my parents used to live before moving here." Zori said with a shrug, grinning as they got closer to the airport. He pulled into the entrance, going to find himself a parking spot. He'd figure out how to get the car to New York later. Or maybe sell it. He wasn't sure yet.

"Alright, let's head out!"

''Yay..Airplanes.'' Syo mumbled, but she looked a tiny bit nervous. ''My favourite way to travel..'' She paused a moment, then turned to Solana, whispering, ''Can someone knock me out before we get onto the plane? I don't like 'em. I get panic attacks when the plane starts moving.''

Butch rode back to the Motel; it's seen better days to be sure. He managed to buy a new phone with his old number, taking it out to call Kasha.

" You ready...? "

Butch was going to road trip, he wasn't about to leave his bike with 3mil strapped to it, or travel with a bag full of 600+k worth jewelry. It would probably be fun, stopping at every single sight on the way.

Solana looked over at Syo and laughed, nodding her head. "I don't think I can knock you out but I'll do my best to keep you calm." She said softly, smiling at her.

Zori grabbed all the bags in the trunk and with a grunt, began walking towards the airport entrance. "Come on you three!"

''Alright..'' Syo looked uncertain, but nodded anyway. ''Coming!'' She clambered out of the car, taking her own bags out of Zori's hands and making her way towards the entrance with the rest of them.

''Yeah, I'm ready.'' Kasha said, sounding relieved. She'd been sitting there for a while, and had been getting kinda bored.

Solana got out of the car herself, grabbing a few of her own bags and Zori gave the girls a smile, nodding his head in thanks as he entered the packed airport. "...Shit man. Now I remember why I hated taking airplanes..."

Regan got out of the car quickly and took her bag from Zori also. At that moment, it just hit her: she would be getting on a plane for the first time ever. She wasn't necessarily freaking out but she was curious.

She looked over at Syo. "Wait, are planes really that bad that you get panic attacks?" she asked curiously. "I've never been on one..." Her voice altered as they got inside the airport. "Jeez, that's a lot of people."

''For me, anyway.'' Syo sighed. ''It's just I have a fear of them. Dad taught me these breathing techniques to do, though..'' She trailed off a little towards the end, after she realized who she'd mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back