• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors of the Dark Ages (Revamp)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

[SIZE= 28px]Welcome again.[/SIZE][SIZE=12.0pt]​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]I am sure by now I am known for loving the warrior series and I have decided to revamp my hosted project. I had to take a couple month break and so I think it is time to open a new.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]Warriors of the Dark Ages takes place in 1000 AD during a time that cats were not exactly beloved by humans. They live in isolation having stowed away in ships to arrive on these islands. There are now four clans each with their own personality and history.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]This works only slightly different than a regular roleplay. People must rank up in the roleplay to get more cats and even higher ranks for their cats. Cats in the roleplay like apprentice will also rank up with training and battle. It isn’t hard to rank up, but it makes sure that people are willing to try a little bit to get up in the world. Most our high ranking cats are NPCs until someone creates a cat suitable and prove themselves worthy of the title.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]There is also a small dice mechanic, but it is really small and I have a picture tutorial that is hopefully quite easy.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]Anyways, I wrote most of this in the welcome message with links everywhere. The roleplay will not start until January, so go ahead and join/make characters and spit some potential ideas.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]Everyone that joins before January will be automatic rank 2 which means they can have two cats (and any # of NPCS). I also recommend adopting NPCs if you really fall in love with one.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]May Starclan be with you![/SIZE][SIZE=12.0pt]
[/SIZE]

Well, this is certainly interesting! What exactly would be the role of this roleplay? Would this be set in the developing Britian or? Would the island be inhabited?

Well, this is certainly interesting! What exactly would be the role of this roleplay? Would this be set in the developing Britian or? Would the island be inhabited?

It would be an island a little ways from Britain where people had settled at one point, but the volcano erupted showing that it was not a safe place to live so the cats are able to stay away from humans other than some Vikings that stop ever so often

ooh i'm interested in this! ^^ i did some poking around in all the links and such, but couldn't seem to find any descriptions of the clans themselves tho? how would i go about finding out more about the clans? just so i kno which one i'd prefer to hav a cat in. 

ooh i'm interested in this! ^^ i did some poking around in all the links and such, but couldn't seem to find any descriptions of the clans themselves tho? how would i go about finding out more about the clans? just so i kno which one i'd prefer to hav a cat in. 

This is where you can find all the links

Sorry, I got the flu, but I am back to the point of survivable. I still want to start this soon! Looking for more interested!

Kk btw could we just do a little 1x1 rp you and me both of our characters for a little bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back