• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warriors Of Khartouma: The Seven Dreaded (Sign Up & OOC)

Lore
Here
Other
Here
I do have a question, how will we know who are the 7 in character? Like will a light shine upon them or will the speaker say their names aloud? Cause I can’t wait for Jericho to learn that Avalon is one of them...
The light thing is particularly funny, imagine this.

The light shines on Seymour's armored figure. They turn their heads toward him. "Uhhhh... What? What's going on?" He says.

I do have a question, how will we know who are the 7 in character? Like will a light shine upon them or will the speaker say their names aloud? Cause I can’t wait for Jericho to learn that Avalon is one of them...

I got it all planned out...😉

One more thing guys, I know I should've mentioned this a lot sooner, but the call the Prophetess put out, was more of a generalized type thing. It wasn't directed at individuals or even certain groups. It went out as more like word of mouth. Since most of the free tribes respect her, they all were willing to make the pilgrimage. Those that traveled as individuals did so out of curiosity to see what this sage wise woman had to say. Nobody needs to make any changes in their previous posts, unless they want to. Just wanted to clear that up.

Just a clarification peeps, our characters are not on top of the Monolith, everyone is still on the ground. We've just been dragged directly in front of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back