• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors: Descendants of Haven

LavenderRain

I like kitties.
24a0be5be4dcfd059063797167b3c58687f4ee32.jpg

At the start of time, there was Havenclan. It was a single clan that had all the territory it needed and could care for any who needed their support for as long or short as the wanderers seemed to need. Their firm belief in Starclan, a clan of their ancestors living in the night sky, guided each step they took with each of their four paws. Twoleg presence was always a potential problem, but one they avoided brushing up against two much due to wisdom and courage. Their leader, Silverstar, was granted nine lives by Starclan and she would gladly give all those lives to save the members of her clan. Her deputy was her most valued advisor, warriors supported her in protecting everyone, even the queens, elders and kits who would oneday guide the next generation. Their medicine cat joined Silverstar in constant communication with Starclan while also tending to any injured among their catdom. It all seemed perfect.

However, it was not destined to last. A wave of hatred swept through the clan. All the cats started finding that they were more different than similar and that they had no reason to be together. Starclan had no answers for it; all they could say was that they had not caused it and that there was nothing in their power to stop it. Fights broke out, overwhelming the single medicine cat who was reduced to tears at their helplessness. Finally, Starclan had to offer a solution. It wasn’t a pleasant one. Divide Havenclan. Divide the land. Create four clans. While it wouldn’t solve every part of the problem, it would allow for fewer differences between cats who lived together and supported one another. Four new leaders were chosen and they called on Silverstar alone to go into exile. Starclan would still be with her, and they needed her to gather the outcasts as there would undoubtedly be some.

It was then that Havenclan ended. Riverclan claimed the land near the river; their warriors were excellent at catching fish and navigating the rocks along the water’s edges. Thunderclan had boundless forest. Trees were where they could climb, hunt, and even thrive. Shadowclan took to the marshes. They were experts at finding the creatures hiding within. Windclan took the hills and open spaces. They were the fastest. Not even the wind itself could catch them. It was a simple peace.

If only anyone believed it could last.

Hello!

As a former roleplayer on the freewebs warrior cat sites of my youth, I found a sudden craving for that style of roleplay again and realized how impossible it is to find that now. I’m hoping this roleplay will suffice. The roleplay will start following only Riverclan, but I am hopeful that it can expand to follow all four clans. It is an alternate universe roleplay. Canon characters do not exist. We are starting over in the world created by Erin Hunter. Posts will be expected to be 5 sentences minimum. I’m hopeful everyone will post at least once a week though I imagine the rp will move much quicker than that once we really get going.

Please let me know if you are interested! I hope to meet some awesome people!

BUMP!
I'm hoping that this idea will be able to garner more interest and I'm definitely welcoming to anyone who even vaguely knows the Warrior Cats fandom!

Possibly interested. Mind if I ask a friend if they wanna join?

I haven't read all the books, I think I stopped after The Power of Three, would I still be able to join?

I haven't read all the books, I think I stopped after The Power of Three, would I still be able to join?
It is completely alternate universe so the only knowledge I recommend is the knowledge from the first six books. Even without those, I'll have lore available for people to follow along with.

BUMP!
I am hoping to have a few more interested people before starting anything but my excitement might lead me to creating a thread soon regardless.

Count me in!
Warriors was the first RP I ever did wayyy back in the day
It'd be a nice nostalgia trip to be part of it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back