• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

LunarAngelHex

Step by step. Day by day.
"What is this..? Starclan cannot fall..!" A starry cat cried out.

As the voice rang out, the heavens in which starclan had made their home, started to fall around the cats of old, cats who were all forgotten, just voices for prophecies, voice that would give the leaders of the five clans their nine lives.

"We must stop this!" Another voice rang out.

It seemed starclan would soon fade out of existence. And the cats of starclan couldn't allow that to happen.

They would choose ten cats, two from each of the five clans, and give them a gift, to help them fix and guide Starclan.

The only reason everything was falling, was because not many cats believed in them anymore. Starclan was just a fading memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! And welcome, to Warriors: Beyond the stars, a fanfic like, group roleplay!

In this roleplay, you will be able to play as an OC only, from one of the five clans that the books feel tales about.

Each person who decides to take part in this roleplay, can create a gift, one that starclan has given their character. (I will provide a small, ref like, forum for you to post)

Each character will be allowed choose their clan, rank(Please don't pick a kit rank), and their gift.

Once we have all ten people, we will start the roleplay, and hopefully find friendship, adventure, and action!

There will not be any fan clans sadly, as this roleplay will be based around the books, so I'd like for you to stick to the original clans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Please try to keep the male-female ratio even!)

Thunderclan Cats:
1. LunarAngelHex (Moonfeather, Female, Mediumship)
2. AlphaBlueMoon (Mistpaw, Male, Visions)

Riverclan cat:
1. AlphaBlueMoon (Otterpaw, Female, Breathing under water)
2. ScorpioDragon (Spiderpaw, Male, Flora manipulation)

Windclan cats:
1. Stennie (Sorrellark, Female, Psychomety)
2. SilverInu (Silverwind, Female, Illusions)

Shadowclan cats:
1. Duende (Murkpelt, Female, Wind manipulation)
2. AstralDreams (Duskshine, Male, Empathy)

Skyclan cats:
1. ScorpioDragon (Hawkpaw, Male, Umbrakineses)
2. Stennie (Ambertuft, Male, Force field)

Other cats:
1. LunarAngelHex (Nightshade, Female)
2. Stennie (Elk, Tom)
3. AlphaBlueMoon (Lilypaw, Female)
4. Duende (Reedfrost, Male)
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open
11. Open
12. Open
If you'd like another spot on this, please ask!

Other animals:
1. Duende (Baskerville, Male)
If you'd like another spot on this, please ask!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forum reference:

Name:
Clan(or add loner/rogue):
Gift(If you do not have gift, leave this blank):
Description:
Family:
Bio:
Any additional information you'd like to add:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note:

1. This will be following all the rules of RPnation, if you are caught breaking the rules, I will politely ask you to leave.

2. Please don't harass any of the others in this roleplay!

3. This is strictly a fanfic like roleplay, nothing more.

4. This is set way into the future of the cats and clans in the lake territories.

5. Please be nice to your fellow roleplayers!

6. You are welcome to claim multiple slots, if you feel you have a character that fits that slot!

7. Please remember to make everyone feel included!!

8. Please note that not everyone will be on at the same time, so you might have to jump in whenever you can! Due to this, if you feel you need some time away, just let me know, and I'll figure something out. Also, everyone might be busy or on and off, so if they are, please don't rush them to reply.

9. Please for the love of God, don't use one liner, text speech, or lingo. If you do, I will give you time to correct yourself, but if you choose to continue I may have to ask you to leave, which I don't want to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Order in which we play:
ScorpioDragon- 5 (5th)
AstralDreams- 4 (2nd)
AlphaBlueMoon- 6 (4th)
Silverinu- 7 (3rd)
Duende- 3 (1st)
Stennie- 2 (6th)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The beginning:

The clans gathered on the island in the middle of the lake, each cat was bustling, rumors spread quickly.

All cats, from each of the five clans had been gathered on that island

"What's going on!?" A shout came from somewhere in the crowd.

"Why is this happening!?" Another shout came from another area.

More and more cats began shouting their concerns, the leaders did their best to calm the crowd of cats.

As always, the clans started blaming each other for what was happening.

"This is Shadowclans fault!" An angry yowl came from the crowd.

"It's not our fault! It probably has something to do with this mouse brained fools from Riverclan!" Another cat yowled back.

The back and fourth of all the clans became so intense all the leaders had a hard time raising their voices over the angry crowd of cats.

It was useless, none of the felines would listen. And it became to overwhelming.

(The cover art is by lokidrawz, it is not mine, and I take no claim to owning it)

(Small update, if you need to speak to each other OOC when the roleplay has started please use this forum here, to discuss everything! (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars)

Last edited:
I found sky clan and the tribe the most friendly on feral front, so I would like to reserve a spot on sky clan.

Thank you.

Name: Hawkpaw
Clan: Sky Clan
Gift: Umbrakinesis-Can control and create shadows
Description: A tortoiseshell cat with cream half face and white paws with one blue eye and one green eye with white chest plus white paws.
Family: Nightsun (mother), Snake & Thunder (older brothers), Omen (older sister), Bramble, Fog, Dawn (brothers of litter), Fawn, Sand (sisters of litter)
Bio: Born within Sky Clan a month after his mother escaped the clutches of a rogue clan that kept slaves and females as breeders, he and his numerous siblings, along with their mother were accepted into the clan though it was a difficult adjustment for his mother and her older kits to get used to.

(Let me know if I need to change age or power)

Pic for reference (kitty in middle): View attachment 919549
That sounds really good!)

(so now it's just a waiting game to see if people are interested, unless you'd like to start and let people just join when the get their forum filled out?)

Are there any spots still open? I am very interested! I'd love to participate!
If so, I'd like to reserve a spot in ShadowClan.

Last edited:
Are there any spots still open? I am very interested! I'd love to participate!
If so, I'd like to reserve a spot in ShadowClan.
Got it! I'll get you a spot for shadow clan! In the meantime, you can fill out your forum if you'd like!

Hello! I'm interested in joining, but I wanted to ask ahead of time: I have yet to read the books past the Omens of the Stars arc, though I'm currently working on reading a summary of events of some kind. Would this be a problem?

Hello! I'm interested in joining, but I wanted to ask ahead of time: I have yet to read the books past the Omens of the Stars arc, though I'm currently working on reading a summary of events of some kind. Would this be a problem?
Not a problem at all! As long as you understand how the basics of the clans and prophecies/adventures fall out, then you're good to go!

Name:
Murkpelt

Clan:
ShadowClan

Warrior

Gift:
Wind Manipulation-
She can carry the wind around her at very fast speeds, depending on the situation. Very fast meaning, fast like a tornado spinning speeds. She could blow another over if possible.

Description:
Muskpelt is a jet-black she-cat without even a speck of white on her. Her eyes are blue, which is rare for Bombays.
muskpelt.jpg

Family:
Father- Crow (Deceased); Mother- Storm (Deceased); Brother- Stream (Deceased); Sister- Rainfall (Deceased); Older Brother- Lake (Unknown if he is still alive. He was last seen taken by two-legs).

Bio:
She was before a rogue, but she joined ShadowClan after she was found abandoned near the territory, covered in scars. She was malnourished but put up with pain. But she now is powerful. Pain doesn't stand a chance with her. She'll do anything to protect her pride and clan.

(I was hoping later on in the Roleplay that her older brother, Lake would show up since she thinks he’s dead. So at the moment, she believes she has no family left)​

Last edited:
Name:
Murkpelt

Clan:
ShadowClan

Warrior

Gift:
Wind Manipulation.

Description:
Muskpelt is a jet-black she-cat without even a speck of white on her. Her eyes are blue, which is rare for Bombays.

Family:
Unknown, all deceased but she isn't aware of it.

Bio:
She was before a rogue, but she joined ShadowClan after she was found abandoned near the territory, covered in scars. She was malnourished but put up with pain. But she now is powerful. Pain doesn't stand a chance with her. She'll do anything to protect her pride and clan.​
She sounds really good!!!!

Name: Sorrellark

Clan: WindClan

Gift: Psychometry - she is able to perceive memories related to non-living objects she's touched, but details of these recollections (such as the names of creatures involved, intentions, and relevance, among other things) are not always obvious.

Description: A warm brown tabby cat, with long, wispy fur. Her paws are a darker brown, along with the tip of her tail and ears, while her nose-area and underbelly is a lighter, more fawn-like shade. She also has minty green eyes.

View attachment 919822

Family: Honeyrust (Father, alive), Ivorydawn (Mother, alive)

Bio: Being the only kit of two loyal WindClan cats, Sorrellark was raised with a fair outlook, a strong adherence to the Warrior Code, and a great respect for everything that makes the Clans what they are. Unfortunately, her sense of identity ends at her role in the Clan. Outside of it, she has little idea who she is, or where her values truly lie.

(Let me know if I need to change anything!)
It's perfect! I'm starting to believe we are all going to have an amazing adventure with this roleplay!

Ok, this looks really cool. I've been wanting to join this, but couldn't think of any ideas for characters. And now I have two because of course. Lol. Anyways, I was thinking either a riverclan cat who could breathe underwater or a thunderclan cat who has visions of events from both the past and future(sort of like Fiver from Watership Down if anyone has ever seen that).

Ok, this looks really cool. I've been wanting to join this, but couldn't think of any ideas for characters. And now I have two because of course. Lol. Anyways, I was thinking either a riverclan cat who could breathe underwater or a thunderclan cat who has visions of events from both the past and future(sort of like Fiver from Watership Down if anyone has ever seen that).
Both actually sound really really good! And it's be hard for me to pick as well!!! :) I'm happy you've taken interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back