• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok, this looks really cool. I've been wanting to join this, but couldn't think of any ideas for characters. And now I have two because of course. Lol. Anyways, I was thinking either a riverclan cat who could breathe underwater or a thunderclan cat who has visions of events from both the past and future(sort of like Fiver from Watership Down if anyone has ever seen that).

Oh I love watership down!

I have the book and need to get the movie again but loved it.

I have seen the Netlfix limited series and while I did enjoy the fact they looked like rabbits, it was too short if you ask me. Didn't much like Tales from Watership Down and don't consider it a proper sequel. Side note, I have written a fanfic about Watership Down that I consider a 'proper' sequel at least in my opinion.

I have also seen the BBC cartoon from 98 (on youtube since I don't live in Britain) and it took a while to get used to the cartoon style of the rabbits. Not a fan there of Blackberry being a doe, just...irks me due to them not sticking to the book with that but the black rabbit stuff in the third season was good.

I apologies, but I have no clue what you two are talking about. Though it is peaking my interest. I might just have to look it up.

Oh it's a novel about rabbits written by Richard Adams in the 70s.

This is the original cover of the book version I had. 1633567802222.png

I got this version now: 1633567842360.png

That's pretty cool, maybe I could give it a read if you'd let me see it.

I've never read the original book, but I have heard that its better than all the animated series. I've watched the one on netflix which was actually my first time seeing anything about watership down. I really liked it and later on looked into the movie. I watched some reviews on it and decided to give the movie a go. Though, I was a little unprepared for the movie. I didn't finish it and I think I was at the part with Strawberry's warren and the weird dude reciting dark poetry. I was just so used to the newer one, the voices and the contents of the story which did change a little. Hazel and Fiver in particular with their voices. They sound so old in the movie but in the newer series sound so much younger and I think I preferred the younger version. Especially for Fiver and his personality. I do think the newer one did some stuff better. It was more realistic with Hazel's group. The warren thinks Fiver is crazy with his visions so so many rabbits coming was a little weird in the movie. Though the newer version did lose some of the more dark touches of the original. I don't know, just my take anyways.

I haven't watched any of the other Watership down stuff so I don't know about any sequels. Just the way the new one ended and stuff. I would like to read the book though, soon. I've never gotten the chance to even get a copy, but its something I might look into when I'm finished with the stuff I'm currently reading.

Ah, as of right now I have no reading material. And it sucks, I just finished reading the dreadful takes of prosper Redding for like the sixth time. That's why I've been wanting to roleplay so much, especially about warriors.

Ah, as of right now I have no reading material. And it sucks, I just finished reading the dreadful takes of prosper Redding for like the sixth time. That's why I've been wanting to roleplay so much, especially about warriors.
Oh my god, someone whos read Prosper Redding! That book doesn't really seem to be popular which is a shame because I enjoyed it a lot.

Oh my god, someone whos read Prosper Redding! That book doesn't really seem to be popular which is a shame because I enjoyed it a lot.
Oh my gosh, it was amazing the first time I read it, I love anything fantasy, dragons, cats, magic, stuff like that I just love, if I get the chance I can completely lose myself in a book, so much so, it's hard to get me to stop reading if I get a good book! I love reading and story telling!

Oh my gosh, it was amazing the first time I read it, I love anything fantasy, dragons, cats, magic, stuff like that I just love, if I get the chance I can completely lose myself in a book, so much so, it's hard to get me to stop reading if I get a good book! I love reading and story telling!
Exactly how I feel! The first time reading it was great and I couldn't wait to get the second book. I really love the fantasy genre. And when you have a good book, its so easy to get lost in everything that makes it great. I'm reading Percy Jackson right now and love it so much. I'm on the very beginning of the forth book and every one of them has been entertaining and exciting. And I'm already loving this one even though I haven't finished chapter two yet.

I would much rather get a copy of the old book. That cover is so pretty. Do you know if they still sell that version?

Checked for you and it looks like you can get a new version on amazon for $18.99 USD on amazon by clicking on...I'll give ya the link. I had from probably childhood until I think my sister destroyed the cover when I was a teenager.

Okay apparently that link refuses to work. Anyway, go to google or bing and type in 'watership down amazon'. Click on the link that takes you to the book and then click on mass market paperback after clicking on 'See all formats and additions' and then it will pop up for you.

Checked for you and it looks like you can get a new version on amazon for $18.99 USD on amazon by clicking on...I'll give ya the link. I had from probably childhood until I think my sister destroyed the cover when I was a teenager.

Nice! Good to know they still sell that version. Thanks for checking for me! Also, I'm guessing your sister is younger considering younger kids like to destroy things. Trust me I know. I think it was when I was a toddler that I scratched up most of the DVDs we had in our house. Of course I don't remember it, but the proof is all there considering that whenever we would try to watch a DVD from then, you could clearly see the scratches, but also it would freeze and not play some parts which was so annoying.

Yeah the one sister is...2 years younger than me and we've never gotten along. Siblings can be a pain, I got 3 younger ones and then I got 4 step siblings I haven't seen or met from my stepmother's first husband.

I am the younger of two sibling, sadly, my brother was taken when I was three, so I was pretty much brought up as a single child, till I received an awesome step father, and two annoying step sibling.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm the younger one of me and my sister. I would've been a middle child, but my younger sister I think was stillborn. She may have died after coming out, but I don't know. Its too sad so we rarely discuss it. Though, I do have a younger step-sister that I haven't seen in a couple years now. My parents are divorced and I don't really have a relationship with my father who was the one who remarried and had my step-sister.

My step siblings are extremely bad people in all honesty, so I'm happy that I rarely see them. Also I'm so sorry to hear about that. It's heartbreaking when any family member leaves, eve if you didn't know them.

Yeah, I feel the same way about my father. It just really wasn't good for me to have him being in my life. He always found ways to play games with me that just affected me and my mental health to the point where I started to get anger issues and blow up at relatively small things. So glad that I cut the final strings with him.

Also, thanks. I'm sorry to hear about your brother as well. It really is hard when a family member passes.

Well, good night!

Evening, I was just wondering if I could do some small edits to my character. I was in a slight rush when I did typed it up.

Evening, I was just wondering if I could do some small edits to my character. I was in a slight rush when I did typed it up.
Sure, if you ever feel they need to be edited, go ahead! If it's during the story, please leave a small warning, other then that, feel free to edit them till you're happy with them. After all, it is your character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back