• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Warriors? A feral reboot

Yes! The leader's handling of that situation could be seen as wrong and could be part of why they move on!

I'm thinking she's gonna be a white cat named Silentstar

I'm absolutely here for it. I have to go, however, because I have a presentation for school

I really like the ideas so far c:

I can help with ideas if needed later. Until then can we claim High Ranks or are those chosen by audition?

Bump! We have a discord!

Leader is taken
Healer is taken
Deputy is open
Healers Apprentice through Nico

All other positions are open

Semi-realistic. Unrealistic and realistic names are both encouraged. (Realistic would be book-like names such as Dovewing, Sootfur, Foxtail) (unrealistic names would be things such as Cityscapes, Fridaynights, ect).

No powers at this time & only cats accepted at the moment, although you may play a loner of another species if you'd like.

I am very interested! Would it be alright for my character to be like, a single mother with kits and have another one of my characters be her kit? I'm also cool with a couple of you being kits as well

Yep! Just let me know which is your main (: and once you get into the discord go ahead and look through the channels and comment in the info channels (introductions & characters and ranks)

Bumping!

We're looking for warriors, apprentices, Queens & kits, and a potential Healer's Apprentice as well!

We have a plot being rolled out that will begin at 20 replies

hello!! i'd love to play as that potential healer's apprentice, if the role is still open! c:

hi! I'm super new here, but I am totally interested! I'd like to be a kit if the role is still open, or a apprentice! its been a very long time since I've roleplayed warrior cats so I say those so I can get a refresher!

Hey guys! I think the person who created this chat pinned the discord, or at least posted it, so you can hop on there! Also I play the queen so you can totally be another kit! (If you specifically wanted to play a kit for my character) but I won't be accepting any more as that does make four kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back