• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Warriors? A feral reboot

athenii

Okay! So a lot of us were over on Feralfront for a long time before it got shut down. Personally, I miss it more than I ever thought I would. So, we're gonna do a "reboot" of sorts.

We're gonna start out with just one clan and then ICly characters will break off to go create their own clans later on, thus expanding this rps universe in game.

Basically, we're gonna play from the beginning of the clans all the way through.

Anyone interested in something like that? If it gets big enough maybe I'll apply for a project board for us later on.

I like it!

Do we want traditional names (I.e, named only after natural items & phenomena like in the books) or non-traditional names like the Feralfront main game was? (Names can be more creative (ex. Redvelvet, Dystopiantowers, Blankcanvas) and include unnatural phenomena & words)

Okay! We can definitely have that evolve as they discover things like tools and such. That's how it happened over on feralfront anyway haha.

So I'm gonna play the leader, just tryna build my character. I'll have a different thread for the forms, one for the lore & basic rundown and then one for rp.

What kind of setting are we thinking?

Are we each going to be playing one character, or multiple? I feel like if we play multiple it will help us have enough cats that can split off into new clans. I'd also be interested in playing one of the cats meant to break off into a new clan.

I'm not very familiar with how FeralFront was run, sorry. I just know the ins and outs of the WCRP

I’m honestly fine with just playing one character but I’m fine with you peoples playing more than one... I’m just not good at doing more than one lol!!

I think we'll limit it to a max of 3 or 4 characters until we have more clans going. But I want the split to be built up to. Like we start off happy and such and then stuff starts to go wrong and some members start to stir dissent then eventually they leave type of thing

But also to encourage interaction I'm gonna say you can't play your own characters love interest

Oh for sure, playing your own love interest is strange, I've never been a fan.

It's been a problem in previous rps lol

Alright, so do we have a territory idea?

Here's what we have so far

Moonclan, traditional names, 4 characters max per person,

For territory, are you thinking of having different clans when they split have different types of territory, like the original clans, or is it going to be more like "this is your part of the woods, this is mine" because that might impact territory ideas for the main original clan.

It might be a neat idea to create it like, the original clan territory is neutral ground later on, and all four clans go one cardinal direction out and make that their territory. So like, if there was a river running off the east side of the original territory, the cats more inclined to water might end up making their clan east, etc

We can do slightly different territories as long as it's not like a tundra next to a desert lol like maybe we could put them in a mountainous area with valleys and rivers and different plains and caves and large expanses of woods and can have them split that whole thing up? So some would go down to the grasslands at the base of the hills, some would go over toe caves or something

Maybe we could have an abandoned town or city that the main clan lives in and the rest can split off from there?

An abandoned town would be a cool idea! Especially if part of the build up to the split might be that people start randomly showing up in the town or something of the sort (like maybe the land gets bought and people start surveying the land for development, if that makes sense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back