• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats || RP || OOC

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth I don't think Leaf should just age up to fit the role. If a medicine cat went missing in the books they would request help from another clan or find a warrior with any (even if it's only a little) knowledge about herbs.

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth I don't think Leaf should just age up to fit the role. If a medicine cat went missing in the books they would request help from another clan or find a warrior with any (even if it's only a little) knowledge about herbs.
When did that happen in the books? I don't mind editing Leafkit, I think it'd be more realistic than getting a warrior with minimal knowledge or getting someone from a completely different clan.

Thanatos Thanatos It would be less realistic to suddenly change a characters age and knowledge. It'd make more sense for the clan to have to take action and actually work instead of just altering the story as a way out. And it happened in one of the more recent series but I don't want to spoil it.

Thanatos Thanatos Logo Logo

Ok so here's what we will do:

Someone will need to either -

A: make an older character that used to be a med cat but retired and is now resuming their duties due to Calmbreeze's absence

or

B: make a character that has some knowledge of herbs and wants to be a med cat.

Also, we will need to RP that calmbreeze disappeared from camp. It can't be suddenly, so we will have to write it as if some time has passed and then one day we go to her den and she isn't there and the MoonClan cats panic wondering where she is. I will come up with the plot for this myself

Someone also needs to make a leader character for RainClan. I feel that it should be Logo.

Last edited:
CallmeMyth CallmeMyth I think an older and retired medicine cat would be better because Leafkit still needs to be trained
And sure, I can just make Hailstorm Hailstar

Play On Words Play On Words

I will need you to change the "strengths" category on Ashkit's character sheet. You have it listed that he is "a good fighter for his age. He has the hunter's crouch down."

I feel that this is just a bit too overpowered for a kit, who hasn't even been apprenticed yet. Once he becomes an apprenitice, if you want to say that he learns quickly that is fine. But since he is still a kit, he shouldn't be able to fight well.

Play On Words Play On Words

I will need you to change the "strengths" category on Ashkit's character sheet. You have it listed that he is "a good fighter for his age. He has the hunter's crouch down."

I feel that this is just a bit too overpowered for a kit, who hasn't even been apprenticed yet. Once he becomes an apprenitice, if you want to say that he learns quickly that is fine. But since he is still a kit, he shouldn't be able to fight well.
Changed.

Cthulu Cthulu
Are you gonna be making the med cat? As soon as you do, and we get a replacement leader I will make a post and the RP can continue

Replacement leader, friend XD

But I was wondering the same. Will it be the deputy of that clan or a new one altogether?

Cthulu Cthulu Thanatos Thanatos

I was recently informed that Logo will be leaving in a few days, and he will be absent from the RP for at least 2 weeks. This concerns me, since Noivian's activity has been spotty, Inkling is inactive and now Logo will be gone as well. We will need someone else to take over leadership for RainClan, otherwise the RP will likely die until Logo returns

Cthulu Cthulu Thanatos Thanatos

I was recently informed that Logo will be leaving in a few days, and he will be absent from the RP for at least 2 weeks. This concerns me, since Noivian's activity has been spotty, Inkling is inactive and now Logo will be gone as well. We will need someone else to take over leadership for RainClan, otherwise the RP will likely die until Logo returns
I can take over. Have you continued to bump the interest check?

The RP has been on a temporary hiatus. I just wanted to let everyone know. The roleplay should resume soon, as long as everyone holds their interest.

Logo Logo Thanatos Thanatos

I'm glad that you two are still willing to RP. It's just been really unfortunate that we've lost so many members. I'm willing to keep putting forth the effort to maintain this RP as long as I know people still care about it and want to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back