• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats || RP || OOC

Noivian Noivian

I wanted to let you know that it's almost been three days since the RP started and you haven't made a post.

Please let me know what the situation is or make a reply before 10:00 tonight.

Hey, so I entirely forgot about the rp. I'll be making a post soon - please link me to the rp?

I've only just got home and still have lots to do so my first posts will most definitely be up tomorrow!

Noivian Noivian

Unfortunately, your three-day limit is up. So I'm gonna have to give you a warning.

As the leader of HollowClan, I need you to understand the importance of being active in the RP. Even though there are not very many members in HollowClan, you must still post to help the RP become active and attract new members. The current members of the RP have multiple characters and we would love to RP with you in HollowClan, if only you are active.

If you do not post within 2 days following this warning, sadly I will have to remove your character from the RP. That means that I will need a new leader for HollowClan.

I just made a humongous post in the RP. Took me two hours! *dies*

Noivian Noivian
Thank you for making your post. Ill make a post with Mapletail later, as soon as someone else makes another post so that I dont have to double post

MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado

Your character has been accepted. Feel free to post whenever you'd like

Also, yes I can make you my apprentice. I need you to delete your question from the CS thread however. Sorry.

Oooh I posted my question to you in the character creation thread, not this one lol. But would you mind taking me in as your apprentice under Mapletail?

If anyone wants to roleplay I have Oatpaw in Hollowclan, Hailstorm in Rainclan, and I'm going to be making a warrior in Airclan

I need someone to make another post in the RP so that I can make another post in HollowClan. I also have to make a post as Mistpaw, but I cant currently because I would be double-posting.

Noivian Noivian Logo Logo DemonKitten DemonKitten MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado inkling inkling Thanatos Thanatos

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask everyone to please check back over your character sheets in the Character Creation thread and make sure you have all of the required information on your sheets. Your character's "personality" needs to be added, as well as whether or not you character has an "apprentice" or a "mentor." I have had to go back and edit all 6 of my own characters to include this information myself, so I am not calling anyone out.

Also, in the main thread of the RP, please remember to put which clan your character is from, their rank and their location when you make a post. This is very important since there are 4 clans in the RP and things can get confusing to new members.

~Thanks!

Last edited:
MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado

Would you mind editing your latest post and include your character's clan, rank and location?

You can also include other details like how your character is feeling if you want. That's what some people do.

The reason I ask this is so that people know who your character is and what clan they are from. This prevents confusion in the RP, since there are so many different clans.

You can edit your post prior to that one to include that information as well, if you'd like. I'd prefer if everyone did that but if you don't feel like editing previous posts just be sure to include the information from now on.

~thanks!

Before anyone roleplays with my characters I'd suggest checking the CS as I've updated them all (excluding Redthorn) and have changed personalities, prophecy ranks, and have added a new character.
Spiralbounce in Airclan, Hailstorm in Rainclan, and Oatwhisker in Hollowclan are, again, available for roleplay. Feel free to let me know if you want any of them to jump in.

I think I'm going to change Emberwing into a she-cat to even out that clan a bit. Otherwise, she will be the same. After that I'll make her first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back