• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats || RP || OOC

CallmeMyth

Ruler of Twilight
b925de0fd8d83c7cef561a6b6f04d007.png
book6j10.jpg

This will be the gathering place for all RP members from each of the four clans. Any plot ideas, future plans or other important topics involving the RP belong here. If you have any other off-topic ideas or comments you'd like to discuss or share with me, please send them via PM.

Last edited:
Logo Logo explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Aerath Aerath Noivian Noivian Xylona Xylona
@Smoaki
The new Warrior Cats RP is up and we're now accepting members! I will be continuing to do some edits to the Character Creation thread, but everyone is welcome to begin posting your character sheets. You can keep your characters from Lethal Charges' RP if you'd like, but your rank may be changed depending on who asks for positions first.

Also, if you want to be a prophecy cat you will be expected to be active. The reason for this is because the prophecy cats are very important to the story of the RP, and I'm only gonna allow the most trustworthy RPers to have those positions.

The same rule applies to high ranking positions like leaders, deputies and medicine cats/medicine cat apprentices. If you think you aren't going to be active in the RP please don't ask for those ranks.

Last edited:
working on an application (debating on whether to use tabs if they'd stop frickin breaking ndsksdgfhjewfkj) thanks for the notification!

Just wanted to make sure! I think I'll bring in a couple of my ones from the other and leader of Airclan and medicine cat of Rainclan

He has a lot of her traits, but also some of Wavepaw's. I think he would work for either.

Wow warrior cats was like my entire childhood, I'm in! Kind of eyeing one of the prophecy cats (perhaps a deputy of AirClan or HollowClan)

Is it first come first serve or will you choose the ones that you see fit? Also, are there going to be 2 prophecy cats from each clan?

And is there a deadline for character sheets?

Last edited:
Semblance Semblance

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to your message sooner! I did not get any notifications.

No, there is no deadline for character sheets. You can make one at any time you'd like.

Also, yes I would like for there to be 2 "prophecy cats" per clan to make it even and fair.

Yes it is first come first serve, although I can't emphasize enough the importance of being active if you choose to be a prophecy cat. So in that regard, I will only allow people who I trust will be active to become a prophecy cat. If you will be active, you are more than welcome to have a position!

Xylona Xylona Logo Logo DemonKitten DemonKitten Noivian Noivian inkling inkling

I apologize for not getting this RP started sooner, everyone. I had something very bad happen recently. It involved someone passing away. I've had a bad week, but I'm back now and my 1st post has been made! From here on out, I will do my very best to keep this RP moving in a timely fashion.

Hailstorm of Rainclan, Oatwhisker of Hollowclan, and Redthorn of Moonclan are open for roleplay

Also if anyone has a character that's going to have a litter of kits at some point let me know and I can roleplay a kit

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth So sorry for your loss.

If I don't get the chance to do a post today I'll for sure have one Sunday. Packing is such a pain lol.

Logo Logo Forestpelt is going to have kits, you're more than welcome to take one when the time comes!

Logo Logo
I made a reply to you in the RP. I really like your post. It gave me some thought on how to write my response. Your character has a lot of personality, and I like it

Semblance Semblance

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to your message sooner! I did not get any notifications.

No, there is no deadline for character sheets. You can make one at any time you'd like.

Also, yes I would like for there to be 2 "prophecy cats" per clan to make it even and fair.

Yes it is first come first serve, although I can't emphasize enough the importance of being active if you choose to be a prophecy cat. So in that regard, I will only allow people who I trust will be active to become a prophecy cat. If you will be active, you are more than welcome to have a position!
Ah got it! I just read that I would be required to post every day as a prophecy cat, but I am not sure if I can meet that requirement, so I might not end up posting a character sheet but thank you for the heads up!

Ah got it! I just read that I would be required to post every day as a prophecy cat, but I am not sure if I can meet that requirement, so I might not end up posting a character sheet but thank you for the heads up!
ooooh.... I didn't know this either.... I might not be able to do that tight of a schedule

Semblance Semblance

Did I say that you have to post every day as a prophecy cat? If I did I apologize, but I'm pretty sure I mentioned that no matter who you are, posting every day is expected but not required. Every 3 days is max before you get a warning. But you have to go 5 days without posting to get kicked from the RP. And that's if you just randomly disappear and don't have any good reason for why you're gone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back