• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats || RP || OOC

I will be making my post in the RP very shortly. I've been pretty busy these last few days, and I apologize if I've kept anyone waiting.

DemonKitten DemonKitten
Your 3-day post limit is up. Just wanted to let you know

Noivian Noivian
Your 3-day post limit is up as well. Please make a post soon. Thanks

I'm going to make posts with my inactive cats, they'll be available if anyone wants to interact with them

DemonKitten DemonKitten Noivian Noivian

ATTENTION!

I wanna let you guys know that it's been 4 days since you both posted in the RP. After tomorrow, if you guys haven't posted I'll have to remove your characters from the RP. Please let me know what your situation is and when you'll be back, or make a post as soon as possible!

~Thanks!

DemonKitten DemonKitten Noivian Noivian

ATTENTION!

I wanna let you guys know that it's been 4 days since you both posted in the RP. After tomorrow, if you guys haven't posted I'll have to remove your characters from the RP. Please let me know what your situation is and when you'll be back, or make a post as soon as possible!

~Thanks!
I have been working 6 straight days at awful hours and have just been having to put priorities in different things. I will respond, but honestly I do not think you should always count days that no one has responded to that player because usually it takes you a day to respond to me which you then count as one of my days which is a little quick cause I could of perhaps responded earlier that day. Either way, I will be responding

DemonKitten DemonKitten

That's alright, thank you for letting me know. I don't mind if someone hasn't responded to my post if it took me a day or two to respond to them. If I have counted that time against anyone, I apologize in advance and thank you for pointing that out. It's difficult keeping up with everyone but I try.

Thanatos Thanatos

So Noivian might be leaving the RP. In the event that this happens, I want to know how you want to proceed. Currently, Noivian is interacting with your character and is going on a hunting patrol. In the event that Birdstar dies, I want to know whether or not you want Sharptalon to be the leader of HollowClan.

Thanatos Thanatos

So Noivian might be leaving the RP. In the event that this happens, I want to know how you want to proceed. Currently, Noivian is interacting with your character and is going on a hunting patrol. In the event that Birdstar dies, I want to know whether or not you want Sharptalon to be the leader of HollowClan.
I was going to ask about that, since I wouldn't have been able to reply had Cthulu Cthulu not joined. I have no problem with Sharptalon becoming the leader, I would've applied for a leader role if they weren't taken. Are we going to kill Birdstar off?

Thanatos Thanatos

If that ever happens in the future all you have to do is tell me and I will give you permission to control that person's character so that you can progress your story. Or I can RP as that character myself so that the RP can continue.

I believe we will be killing off Birdstar. Or have her disappear. You will need to write how that happens unless I'm controlling her character. If you want, we can discuss this in PMs.

Also, if you're gonna make Sharptalon the leader, I need to know that you're ready, able and willing to take that responsibility.

Thanatos Thanatos

If that ever happens in the future all you have to do is tell me and I will give you permission to control that person's character so that you can progress your story. Or I can RP as that character myself so that the RP can continue.

I believe we will be killing off Birdstar. Or have her disappear. You will need to write how that happens unless I'm controlling her character. If you want, we can discuss this in PMs.

Also, if you're gonna make Sharptalon the leader, I need to know that you're ready, able and willing to take that responsibility.
I think it'd be best if she dies. If you've read the Warriors book, I believe Bluestar's Destiny, it shows that a leader was only given eight lives because the previous leader left the clan with one life remaining, so StarClan penalized the next leader.

We can discuss in PM's, sure. And I don't mind controlling her.

I'm not sure how you'd like me to prove it, but I am more than capable of taking on the strain. I've led many roleplays myself, if that helps, and controlled many important characters.

inkling inkling

Hey Ink, how are things going? I was wondering if you'd be able to make a post soon. You havent posted as Spiderstar yet. If you want to do that, I would be most appreciative. Your leader character is the only one that hasnt made an appearance in the RP so far.

inkling inkling

It's been a four days since you last posted in the RP. Let me know what your situation is. After 5 days of inactivity I'll have to remove you from the RP. I'm not going to do that without first knowing what's going on but please let me know what's going on soon or make a post in the RP. ~Thanks

@Thanatos What do you mean?
Inkling has three characters. Leader, medicine cat, and a warrior. My second character is trying to be a medicine cat apprentice in the clan where Inkling's medicine cat is, I'd like to know what the plans are for that.

Logo Logo Thanatos Thanatos Cthulu Cthulu

I don't know who I'll put in charge, yet. That's if Inkling doesn't return. I don't want to kick her from the RP because she hasn't even been online in the last few days. It's not like she's ignoring the RP, she's probably got things going on.

However...

I can't halt the RP for one person. So, if she doesn't come back very soon we will say that the medicine cat went missing and replace Spiderstar with a different character.

Logo Logo Thanatos Thanatos Cthulu Cthulu

I don't know who I'll put in charge, yet. That's if Inkling doesn't return. I don't want to kick her from the RP because she hasn't even been online in the last few days. It's not like she's ignoring the RP, she's probably got things going on.

However...

I can't halt the RP for one person. So, if she doesn't come back very soon we will say that the medicine cat went missing and replace Spiderstar with a different character.
Will we replace the medicine cat? Thanatos' character is still a kit, they obviously can't take over.

Cthulu Cthulu
If this situation occurred in the books, I'm not sure what would happen. Normally, when a medicine cat dies or retires the apprentice takes their place. But if the medicine cat doesn't have an apprentice or the apprentice is too young, I'm not sure if a new cat would be chosen randomly or if the previous medicine cat (if there is one) would return to their previous duties

Cthulu Cthulu
If this situation occurred in the books, I'm not sure what would happen. Normally, when a medicine cat dies or retires the apprentice takes their place. But if the medicine cat doesn't have an apprentice or the apprentice is too young, I'm not sure if a new cat would be chosen randomly or if the previous medicine cat (if there is one) would return to their previous duties
We could improvise. I could make Leafkit an apprentice, and have him be trained enough to be able to take over. I wanted to do the apprentice ceremony, but I can make another kit that's going to be a warrior instead, maybe one of Leafkit's siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back