• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WARNING: CUTE & ANGSTY PLOTS {Mostly Cute} || Ignore Post Count || Literally So Many Plots

Hello, hello! My name is Izzy, and I'm looking for some RP partners! Below are bunches of plots, and I will constantly be adding more. I don't care about your age or time zone or anything, as long as you're a literate and understand partner. I can usually reply a few times a day, but I'll be happy with just once a week from you. Just let me know your time frame! I'm willing to play any gender, and I'm comfortable with any and all LGBT pairings. So blah, blah - enough of that. Let's get onto the fun stuff! 

• Cheap Thrills: Muse A is a college student trying to pay their tuition by selling their body. Muse B has taken Muse A back to their house like, fifteen times. Muse A honestly doesn't bother charging Muse B because Muse B doesn't really have sex with Muse A all that often anymore. Muse B just orders Chinese food and gives Muse A a place to chill and sends them off with twice the amount that Muse A would charge Muse B for sex. Muse B is hella nice, and Muse A looks forward to seeing them every night and just wants Muse B to go on a date with them.
  • Confession: Muse A's sister tried to set them up with her friend, but little does she know that Muse A is hella gay. Muse A ends up falling her smoking hot brother, Muse B. Whenever Muse A hangs out at their place, they always tell Muse A's sister that it's for a date when really she's now just trying to set Muse A up with Muse B. (Possibly three people, Muse C being Muse B's sister.)
  • Unsteady: Muse A has been stowing away on Muse B's ship, but they're lonely and tired and starving with nowhere to go so Muse B takes pity on the poor soul because they're the sweetest pirate ever and since they're in the middle of the ocean, there's no way Muse B is taking Muse A back to land anytime soon. 
  • Heathens: Muse A is paranoid as hell and thinks their house is haunted so they call over Muse B, a paranormal investigator, who just so happens to be really hot. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS that Muse A's house really is haunted, and it's pretty serious. So Muse A and Muse B have to spend more time together until they figure out how to deal with it.
  • Don't Let Me Down: Muse A and B are both students in high-school who are partners in a project. The project is the cliche 'taking care of a baby’ assignment where both of them have to treat an egg as if it were a real baby. Only problem is Muse A is taking the project way more serious than Muse B is. Waking them up in the middle of the night saying the baby is 'crying’, buying things like toys and baby food for it - things get a little out of hand.

I'm sorry, I'm awful at coming up with titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, I'm SO down for "Unsteady" if you'd still like to do that! I have a pirate OC that would fit well into it :D

Make sure plot a or any other sexual plots do not go against rpnation policies on erotic content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back