• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: The Hungering Swarm.

Actually, if you are still accepting, I wouldn't mind joining still, even if I can't play as Xenos.

Go ahead and join! I'll be working on a post shortly.
Hey, would there be any problem with playing as an obviously non-Chaos Moebian regiment? Its hard to find art without Chaos inisgina and any that doesn't still usually has green lens on their helmets. (Athonian Tunnel Rats do too, plus Chaos style spikey bits despite being loyalist). So, would that be okay to play as them?

Hey, would there be any problem with playing as an obviously non-Chaos Moebian regiment? Its hard to find art without Chaos inisgina and any that doesn't still usually has green lens on their helmets. (Athonian Tunnel Rats do too, plus Chaos style spikey bits despite being loyalist). So, would that be okay to play as them?
Yep, sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back