• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: The Hungering Swarm.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Eydirhad, a backwater world that prides itself in it's rich veins of ores and abundant supplies of aquatic foods and goods. The populace slaved away to meet the quotas of mechanicus task masters or braved the raging ocean to make a prize catch. None of them expected to one day face one of mankind's greatest enemy. Hive Fleet Fafnir, a small but no less lethal hive fleet believed to be a strain of hive fleet Jormungandr, weak from months of void travel and warfare with the Imperial navy, descended upon the world in a ravenous feeding frenzy. Caught unaware, the local PDF began to quickly buckle under the onslought of terrifying bio-weapons. However, thanks to the quick thinking of the governing bodies, both Imperial and Mechanicus, a cry for help was sent. And by His Will was it answered. His Angels soon arrived, accompanied by the Sisters of Battle, Skitarii Maniples, Knight Lances, and legions of the honorable Astra Militarum. But even with all this, will it be enough?

Hello all, this will be my second Warhammer 40k rp. I feel my first one is going fairly well, and I feel confident in starting a second, larger one. In my last one, WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw, I limited the player selection to just space marines of the Death Watch. This time I am opening it up to all save the most elite, ie Adeptus Custodes, Grey Knights, Assassins, and Titans, and of course the foul xenos. You, the player, will be taking control of your chosen fighting force, an officer leading a platoon of militarum grunts or as a monarch of a knight household, captain or perhaps even chapter master of a space marine chapter or a canoness of the adeptus sororitas, and fighting against the tyranids, controlled by yours truly. However, should the majority of people pick one faction, I will be placing limits on things to try and promote more variety. And with that, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them asap. This will be post Great Rift, so Primaris are present. And homebrewed chapters, orders, regiments, etc are welcomed. You will hear mentions of my homebrewed chapter and order, at least.

Last edited:
Well you know you have me now to pick a group lol likely admech or some knights

Last edited:
Eydirhad, a backwater world that prides itself in it's rich veins of ores and abundant supplies of aquatic foods and goods. The populace slaved away to meet the quotas of mechanicus task masters or braved the raging ocean to make a prize catch. None of them expected to one day face one of mankind's greatest enemy. Hive Fleet Fafnir, a small but no less lethal hive fleet believed to be a strain of hive fleet Jormungandr, weak from months of void travel and warfare with the Imperial navy, descended upon the world in a ravenous feeding frenzy. Caught unaware, the local PDF began to quickly buckle under the onslought of terrifying bio-weapons. However, thanks to the quick thinking of the governing bodies, both Imperial and Mechanicus, a cry for help was sent. And by His Will was it answered. His Angels soon arrived, accompanied by the Sisters of Battle, Skitarii Maniples, Knight Lances, and legions of the honorable Astra Militarum. But even with all this, will it be enough?

Hello all, this will be my second Warhammer 40k rp. I feel my first one is going fairly well, and I feel confident in starting a second, larger one. In my last one, WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw, I limited the player selection to just space marines of the Death Watch. This time I am opening it up to all save the most elite, ie Adeptus Custodes, Grey Knights, Assassins, and Titans, and of course the foul xenos. You, the player, will be taking control of your chosen fighting force, an officer leading a platoon of militarum grunts or as a monarch of a knight household, captain or perhaps even chapter master of a space marine chapter or a canoness of the adeptus sororitas, and fighting against the tyranids, controlled by yours truly. However, should the majority of people pick one faction, I will be placing limits on things to try and promote more variety. And with that, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them asap.
seems kinda fun

Before it's asked because I should've put it in the first post. This will be post Great Rift, so Primaris are present. And homebrewed chapters, orders, regiments, etc are welcomed. You will hear mentions of my homebrewed chapter and order, at least.

Before it's asked because I should've put it in the first post. This will be post Great Rift, so Primaris are present. And homebrewed chapters, orders, regiments, etc are welcomed. You will hear mentions of my homebrewed chapter and order, at least.
ooh actually iv got a homebrew chapter of *slightly* tech heretical guardsmen actually got a document for them and everything

Hello all, this will be my second Warhammer 40k rp. I feel my first one is going fairly well, and I feel confident in starting a second, larger one. In my last one, WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw, I limited the player selection to just space marines of the Death Watch. This time I am opening it up to all save the most elite, ie Adeptus Custodes, Grey Knights, Assassins, and Titans, and of course the foul xenos. You, the player, will be taking control of your chosen fighting force, an officer leading a platoon of militarum grunts or as a monarch of a knight household, captain or perhaps even chapter master of a space marine chapter or a canoness of the adeptus sororitas, and fighting against the tyranids, controlled by yours truly. However, should the majority of people pick one faction, I will be placing limits on things to try and promote more variety. And with that, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them asap. This will be post Great Rift, so Primaris are present. And homebrewed chapters, orders, regiments, etc are welcomed. You will hear mentions of my homebrewed chapter and order, at least.
Is this still open

Here's a link to the CS. Click on that, then fill in the blank character sheet I have as the first post.

Yes. By the emperor yes. If you need A techmarine or a Dreadnought, or an assault marine. I will happily be any if the above

actully it closer to playing the leader of groups so you can be all of those in your force lol
Mien gott…

Im not sure if i should create a homebrew chapter of nerd marines, or see if i can Smoosh them in with another persons chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back