• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Warhammer 40k RP

Soon hopefully, I will say that my finals are starting next week. So it might be a few days unless someone else wants to start it. Otherwise I will as soon as I get to that point.

Also, I was just thinking that my Guardsman and your Space Marine could meet up after he crash lands.

Bit late (and new lol) but if there's any space I would like to join. :) I play and read a lot of 40k (Got Necrons, Iron Warriors & Mech) so would love the chance to roleplay it.

By all means! Like I said earlier, with finals coming it might be a few days before I get it up. But we have a name and a general starting point. Feel free to hop in with just about any faction that would work. I'm a tad hesitant to have Necrons at the start if you want to play as them from the git go, unless you come up with a cool idea for it of course.

The only ones that could be easily added at the start would be Tau, Human (IG/Space Marine/Chaos Cultists/the like) and Eldar (in the shadows if anyone wants it)

Well to be honest I had no intention to play a necron anyway, a machine and alien mind would be very hard to play. Fitting it in wouldn't be much of a problem as there could be a dormant tomb world beneath one of the worlds or moons. Also with that is the necrons dont make allies in my books (despite the new stories in some books) so most likely mech or Iron warrior (I have an idea for them). If It was allowed

Hmm... You might have to message me your idea for the Iron Warriors. I was wanting to avoid Chaos to that level at the outset. But if you have a cool idea then it could easily be done. If all else fails we could make details for a moon or something like that to battle on. But still, message me what you have in mind, if you haven't met that limit yet then I'll message you and you can reply.

Cheers dude, I havn't yet reached the limit having only joined today so a message will be awesome. If my idea dousn't fit with what your going for I'm cool with anything here. with 40k there's bloody loads you can do!

also just a random thought, the body/killcount will be through the roof being 40k grimdark, all those NPCs and plebs are not gonna make it :(

Unlike current GW which makes it so the Imperium idiotically Exterminatus everything I for one wouldn't. I prefer how it used to be that Exterminatus was for a world irredeemably lost.

That's always how I viewed it, kinda a weapon of last resort and all. Besides, why have a unfathomably large military force if you're never going to use it?

Alright, I've decided to put an introductory post up tonight so I won't forget it in the chaos of finals (no pun intended). It might be slow (at least on my end) for the first week of it, but it will at least allow everyone to get involved.

If anyone else has any ideas they'd like to mention, post here or message me!

Alright, I posted up the intro post and hopefully set the stage! Now due to finals I might not be able to get a starting post up for the plot itself. But if anyone wants to start it themselves, then by all means do so! But if anyone else does start I'd prefer if you allow everyone else to get a post up. And be sure to post up the character info and all that jazz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back