• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Warhammer 40k RP

Oh boy, am I chomping at the carcass for this. If you guys still have room for a a Guardsman (woman, but shhhhhh), I would adore joining this RP. If it can be weaved in, I would love to be a Kriegan Quartermaster. Death Korps! Because Cadian scum are watered down copies (that's saying something considering *cough* Vitae Womb *cough*) and cannot hold a flame to the might of the Emperor's unforgiven. We will drown them in our blood.

Ok so this RP has already started "Casual - Warhammer 40K: The Old Frontier" right now Fezzes is acting GM

BloodRavenScout22 said:
Can join i love 40k even have a Custom Adeptus Astartes Chapter and Astra Militarum Regiment
From we have already, a custom regiment may be a bit much, and even for astartes at all you might struggle because there are already a lot of different chapters around and more will just make this system into even more of a Cluster f**k

YewtahRaptor said:
Oh boy, am I chomping at the carcass for this. If you guys still have room for a a Guardsman (woman, but shhhhhh), I would adore joining this RP. If it can be weaved in, I would love to be a Kriegan Quartermaster. Death Korps! Because Cadian scum are watered down copies (that's saying something considering *cough* Vitae Womb *cough*) and cannot hold a flame to the might of the Emperor's unforgiven. We will drown them in our blood.
There is a regiment/squad/some Kriegsman already on the planet so you might be able to join them. Also why is being a woman "shhhh" the Astra militarum would in fact be full of women otherwise they would never have enough people GW are just too lazy to make female models.

It is my understanding for the Kriegans, that females are... generally left on Krieg for one reason or other. At least, in my circle of fandom friends, that is what was discussed. Being Kriegan and anonymous makes it easy to ignore that, though.

Could I possibly use my own homebrew Space Marine Chapter. Be Warned, they are Excomunicate Tratoris, and are allied with the Farsight Enclaves, Making them in essence Gue'vessa.

No, it's been dead for ages.

Holy shit, dude. That's, like, ultra-heresy. Also, this is dead.

Does It help that they are all blacksouls, and that their development as a chapter was to be nothing more that a tool for the Ordo Malleus and Ordo Hereticus. And that they were created during the cursed founding from the Blood Drinkers Gene Seed. Only for them to break away from the Imperium two millennia later to ally with the Farsight Enclaves to ensure mutual survival and prosperity between the peoples of the enclaves and that of their chapter homeworld, whom have fallen from the imperial cult and instead revere the Primarch Sanguinius

If the limited role of Space Marine is already taken, I totally understand. I do have another character in mind who is a Chaos Cultist but the thing is, he's somewhat of a sympathetic figure so not sure if he's appropriate to this scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back